Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Memphis Grizzlies Forum

Memphis Grizzlies Forum Memphis Grizzlies forum - Memphis Grizzlies message board

Old 07-29-2008, 12:17 AM   #16
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darn. Monta Ellis has ben re-signed. Somebody get me a new avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall

Ok, here's the finished image. The numbers look a bit off, but that's only because the only image I could find of a Grizz jersey with a 5 on, was a very small image of Brian Cardinal. But, if you plan on making this as your avy, it will be pretty small and you won't be able to notice the pixelation as much.

It looks sweet.. when its small, in avatar form...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:05 AM   #17
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

You need a new avy.

Somebody photoshop a Josh Smith-Grizzlies avy.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 01:29 PM   #18
jailer
MillionDollarException

jailer has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
You need a new avy.

Somebody photoshop a Josh Smith-Grizzlies avy.

If only the grizz could get the real thing. Then nobody would have to make the avvy for him.
jailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 02:47 PM   #19
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat coolgasolina is considered somewhat cool

If someone would do a Josh Smith then I'd take all three pics (Ellis, Okafor and Smith) and make it my wallpaper. Caption it: "the summer that got away".

Seriously, are the Grizz done?
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 03:18 PM   #20
berraco
Darko The Ripper

berraco has decent reputationberraco has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gasolina
If someone would do a Josh Smith then I'd take all three pics (Ellis, Okafor and Smith) and make it my wallpaper. Caption it: "the summer that got away".

Seriously, are the Grizz done?

It looks like that. Which is frustating (again and again). I read somewhere they were asking for Krstic. Now the guy is back to Europe (Russia I think). No way we are getting Josh Smith. The only thing I can think is the Grizzlies getting another scrub like Casey Jacobsen for one season to fill one roster spot. Nothing else.
berraco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:39 PM   #21
Grizzled Mayo
I brick open layups

Grizzled Mayo has an OK reputation so far

whats the point in even making those avatars man none of those guys is ever coming here waste of time man
Grizzled Mayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 05:45 AM   #22
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzled Mayo
whats the point in even making those avatars man none of those guys is ever coming here waste of time man
It's just fun to speculate. Nothing wrong with that.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:27 AM   #23
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Congrats on your 3rd bar Kebab Stall.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:35 AM   #24
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool

can you make me an avator?
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 12:07 PM   #25
Grizzled Mayo
I brick open layups

Nothing wrong with it? It looks like bad luck bro everytime you put a player in our jersey they end up somewhere else
Old 07-31-2008, 12:27 PM   #26
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzled Mayo
Nothing wrong with it? It looks like bad luck bro everytime you put a player in our jersey they end up somewhere else
I only done the Okafor one. I also done a Marc Gasol one, so hopefully I didn't jinx that.
Old 07-31-2008, 06:39 PM   #27
Grizzled Mayo
I brick open layups

Who did the monta ellis one?
Old 08-01-2008, 07:23 AM   #28
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Someone who posts in the 'Photoshop players in different jerseys' thread made it.
Old 08-01-2008, 12:40 PM   #29
Grizzled Mayo
I brick open layups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
Someone who posts in the 'Photoshop players in different jerseys' thread made it.

oh ok so you didnt jinx monta jk
Old 08-01-2008, 12:43 PM   #30
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Yeah, that wasn't me. Someone else jinxed Monta.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: