Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Golden State Warriors Forum

Golden State Warriors Forum Golden State Warriors message board - warriors fan forum

Old 07-25-2008, 09:11 AM   #1
thegamefritz
I airball my layups

Default how come your team did not pursue CAMBY?

I am a laker/mavs fan

but I kinda like your team GS even tough it kick the ass of my dallas team 2 yrs ago.

Anyways, I think your teams management has gone crazy! and Nellie has gone stupid again..

Is chris mullin inlove with all the guards.. I mean C'mmon for christ sake your team is pretty loaded with guards/sf/swingmen..

the signing of maggette was great a addition after loosing BD. after then your team should have gotten MARCUS CAMBY from Denver.. They trade him for a conditional 2nd rd pick, that was almost trading for nothing..

Camby would fit your teams run and gun and shoot first game, he has a descent ugly looking mid range shot, plus he can run and rebound. plus he adds a defensive presence, the trade that you sent for marcus williams should have been the trade for Camby. If money is the problem for getting camby in which I doubt would be? mullin could have targetted camby first before getting turiaf!

if you only have gotten camby, you could have forget over rated BIEDRENS. camby along with young core of wright randolph, turiaf.

signing kelenna will make things worst with the log jam in SG/SF position

magette,watsons,stephen jackson, monta, plus belinelli which i think by this time should be given already a playing time.

well dont hate me esp. im coming from another fence and im here in your territory but im just wondering if ever you gsw fans has think about it? that could have been a helluva better for your team!
thegamefritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 11:55 PM   #2
B-diddy1
I airball my layups

Default Re: how come your team did not pursue CAMBY?

. But that's a good thing because we don't want him.
B-diddy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:21 PM   #3
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

Default Re: how come your team did not pursue CAMBY?

Camby is a good player, but we are going young, he's injury prone, and we already have a post defender / rebounder in Biedrins.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: