Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Video Games Forum

Video Games Forum Video game forum - video games message board

Old 07-25-2008, 01:34 PM   #1
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Default GTA Serial Killer

Anyone find the serial killer in GTA. I just picked him up last night. He's across from the Autoerotica in Al Gonquin. He has you drive him to the harbor to dump a sack of body parts.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen him, and if there's anymore missions for him. He showed up only as a blue "friend" on the map.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 01:58 AM   #2
NastaMaverick
College superstar

Talking Re: GTA Serial Killer

Are you reffering to GTAIV?
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 05:52 AM   #3
Heretik32
Myrrh

Default Re: GTA Serial Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
Anyone find the serial killer in GTA. I just picked him up last night. He's across from the Autoerotica in Al Gonquin. He has you drive him to the harbor to dump a sack of body parts.

I was wondering if anyone else has seen him, and if there's anymore missions for him. He showed up only as a blue "friend" on the map.

I've also driven him once, like any other "friend".

Got the feeling that Rockstar was walking on a damn tight line with that character, but then they've done that awful Manhunt game, so I guess it's game for them.
Heretik32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 02:15 PM   #4
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32

Got the feeling that Rockstar was walking on a damn tight line with that character, but then they've done that awful Manhunt game, so I guess it's game for them.

I played Manhunt 2. Interesting storyline, poor gameplay. Funny as shi+ the way the opening character does whatever the voices in his head tell him.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 01:31 PM   #5
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Are you reffering to GTAIV?

Yes, if there's a mod who could amend that in the title, that'd help.
Thanks.

Quote:

Do you remember where you picked him up? Some of the "Friends" pop up multiple times, others don't seem to.

I also picked up a guy named Ivan the other day, who is the same guy you're given your first option to kill or let live. You're ordered to snuff him out very early on, by Vlad. You chase him over some rooftops, and he falls and is hanging off of the ledge, you get to choose between kicking him off or helping him up.
I helped him up, he said he'd disappear and Vlad wouldn't know I didn't kill him. Turns out he's a loan shark now in Al Gonquin. He took me to collect with him. I guess that's one outcome from letting a guy live that you wouldn't otherwise get. I wonder if there's a different result should you kill him, as in someone else replaces his mission?
Old 07-30-2008, 02:25 PM   #6
EvinWizzle
Mi a badmon !

Just got GTA4 sunday and its kinda nice but all i do is pick up roman's friends..lol.. kinda gets boring after a while... all i like about it is little jacob the jamaican guy.. cuz im from jamaica! ahaha
EvinWizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 02:28 PM   #7
EvinWizzle
Mi a badmon !

Quote:
Yes, if there's a mod who could amend that in the title, that'd help.
Thanks.

Do you remember where you picked him up? Some of the "Friends" pop up multiple times, others don't seem to.

I also picked up a guy named Ivan the other day, who is the same guy you're given your first option to kill or let live. You're ordered to snuff him out very early on, by Vlad. You chase him over some rooftops, and he falls and is hanging off of the ledge, you get to choose between kicking him off or helping him up.
I helped him up, he said he'd disappear and Vlad wouldn't know I didn't kill him. Turns out he's a loan shark now in Al Gonquin. He took me to collect with him. I guess that's one outcome from letting a guy live that you wouldn't otherwise get. I wonder if there's a different result should you kill him, as in someone else replaces his mission?
ohh.. i didnt know he's a loan shark..lol.. i let him live.. i knew i should of killed him!
EvinWizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 03:40 PM   #8
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Just got GTA4 sunday and its kinda nice but all i do is pick up roman's friends..lol.. kinda gets boring after a while... all i like about it is little jacob the jamaican guy.. cuz im from jamaica! ahaha

You can turn the phone off if you just want to run around and do more mission stuff.
Pull up the phone, go to OPTIONS, I think it's the second one from the bottom called sleep mode. If you turn it on it'll only ring for mission necessary and story necessary calls.

There are newspaper articles online about the serial killer throughout the game, right from the beginning. They're pretty funny, mostly about how he needs a good nickname. And if you read a fresh article, and go to the location, you can see police tape up and stuff if you get there fast enough.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:58 AM   #9
myfishjustdied

Quote:
You can turn the phone off if you just want to run around and do more mission stuff.
Pull up the phone, go to OPTIONS, I think it's the second one from the bottom called sleep mode. If you turn it on it'll only ring for mission necessary and story necessary calls.

There are newspaper articles online about the serial killer throughout the game, right from the beginning. They're pretty funny, mostly about how he needs a good nickname. And if you read a fresh article, and go to the location, you can see police tape up and stuff if you get there fast enough.

YES all this is true. There is a GTA4 serial Killer and his name is Eddie. He is also said to be a raper or a person who rapes people. You can check out this video if you can't find him in the game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Caam8mI6Ko0
Old 07-31-2008, 12:06 PM   #10
myfishjustdied

Default Re: GTA Serial Killerhttp://www.insidehoops.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquot

Heres something else interesting. The designers of Grand Theft Auto 4 purposely put the rapper 50 Cent in the game. He walks around Liberty City but in no specific place. So he could be anywhere. But he wears a hat sideways on his head and a heavy jacket with orange shoes, green top. I myself have seen him before walking around outside of a hospital. So keep an eye out for him next time you play.

heres a video to proove its real...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-qpu9-hlV0
Old 07-31-2008, 01:13 PM   #11
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Isn't the 50 Cent looking guy supposed to be that short ultra rich computer dork who's on that Cribs-esque TV Show in the game? He's like a billionaire for creating something like facebook I believe.
I've seen that guy in the video, and that's who I thought it was. The guy I'm talking about was on that show the first time I watched the TV, when I got to my first apartment.
Old 07-31-2008, 01:19 PM   #12
MTing
Where Brooklyn at?

Default Re: GTA Serial Killerhttp://www.insidehoops.com/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquot

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfishjustdied
Heres something else interesting. The designers of Grand Theft Auto 4 purposely put the rapper 50 Cent in the game. He walks around Liberty City but in no specific place. So he could be anywhere. But he wears a hat sideways on his head and a heavy jacket with orange shoes, green top. I myself have seen him before walking around outside of a hospital. So keep an eye out for him next time you play.

heres a video to proove its real...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-qpu9-hlV0
LMAO
He jumps off a train rail and ends up right next to 50 cent, what are the odds
MTing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:10 PM   #13
~LA's fine$t~
WIF Champion

Damn you Thorpe, now I'm going to have to spend money on PS3 and GTA 4.
~LA's fine$t~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 02:23 AM   #14
shoofeHob
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Default PanVisionary.com - Jewelry Auctions - Peridot Necklace & Engagement rings & Engagement Ring

Greetings Everybody...!

This Saturday my wife will enjoy her wedding and I desire to obtain low-priced jewelry. My husband and I come across a Earrings internet site titled PanVisionary.

Could everyone make sure to leave comments?
shoofeHob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2010, 04:59 PM   #15
step_back
College superstar

Default Re: PanVisionary.com - Jewelry Auctions - Peridot Necklace & Engagement rings & Engagement Ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoofeHob

Greetings Everybody...!

This Saturday my wife will enjoy her wedding and I desire to obtain low-priced jewelry. My husband and I come across a Earrings internet site titled PanVisionary.

Could everyone make sure to leave comments?

step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: