Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-31-2006, 05:03 PM   #16
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Yeah and I know graham harrell and one of their Oline well from HS but i still gotta go with my best friend PLUS it will be closer than you think. Martin is the best guy that youve never heard of.

do they have any offense outside of this rb that can keep tech's offense off the field?

Quote:
I have to agree that USC will win, but being a UCLA Fan, I have to go against USC day in and day out

that's the only way that pick made sense. lol
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:05 PM   #17
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
what?

Boston College vs Central Michigan (espn2)
South Carolina vs Mississippi St (espn)

Where have you been? Couple others but none worth mentioning.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:06 PM   #18
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i said only ranked teams. if i did every game there would have been twice as many games in total.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:09 PM   #19
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
i said only ranked teams. if i did every game there would have been twice as many games in total.
\

Ok but South Carolina game has to be there. Why? Steve Spurrier.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:10 PM   #20
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

haha...if you want you can add it. but if you pick it right it doesn't count, if you lose it does.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:14 PM   #21
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not really. Justin Willis is a pretty good athlete with a decent arm. For those in texas that follow hs ball, he was Denton Ryans QB the year they lost to Lamarque in the State finals. Bobby chase is a solid possession receiver. Aside from that? No. They cant score with Tech. No question there. It would take a perfect game from them and a bad one from tech but like i said i gotta pick my best friend. I do honestly think SMU will make a bowl game this year though whether they beat tech or not.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 05:18 PM   #22
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Monday is the game of games even tho many will be watching the fighting Irish. I hope both teams are allowed to meet at the 50yd line. Anyone know if they stopped those two? They always get into a slap helmet fest.
Old 08-31-2006, 05:19 PM   #23
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

yea, it was funny last year when they got into it.

because of the crowd, i'll be pumped the most for that game once it starts, but right now i'm saying ND/georgia tech cause of all the hype around the irish.
Old 08-31-2006, 09:29 PM   #24
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

I've got no predictions, but the new game clock rules are retarded.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 09:30 PM   #25
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Default .

temple and buffalo are tied 0-0 at half....how embarassed are you, gobb?
Old 08-31-2006, 09:55 PM   #26
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP34Deuce
USC-Booty not playing due to Palmer and Leinart,does not look so bad.Dwayne Jarrett,great recieving,and defense)

Steve Smith and Dwayne Jarrett are gonna make Booty look incredible. USC also has 3 of the top 100 RB recruits if im not mistaken. CJ Gable of Sylmar HS, Stafon Johnson, and someone else.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 10:01 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
temple and buffalo are tied 0-0 at half....how embarassed are you, gobb?

Only basketball, football? *crickets* They get no love from me! Only time i rep Temple football is if someone makes the NFL.

Sidenote: There is a poster here who plays on that team! LB
Old 08-31-2006, 10:36 PM   #28
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Steve Smith and Dwayne Jarrett are gonna make Booty look incredible. USC also has 3 of the top 100 RB recruits if im not mistaken. CJ Gable of Sylmar HS, Stafon Johnson, and someone else.
emmanuel moody?
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2006, 10:37 PM   #29
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

northern arizona up 7-0 with 4 to go in the 1st. not worried.
Old 08-31-2006, 11:35 PM   #30
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

Default .

the one northern arizona reciever has 8 catches for 189 yards and 2 td's AT THE HALF!

it's 14-14 at the half.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: