Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals
 
1~Gibson~1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,572
1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Josh Smith???

We all know Smith wants to get trade and Atlanta isnt gonna pay him. So the only way to resolve this is a Sign-And-Trade, and according to this he would get paid the most to come to cleveland.

So if we do get him, what are your thoughts on the team (rotation, wins, etc.)

West/Boobie
LeBron
Smith
Wallace
Z

???
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 08:53 PM   #2
babybulls85
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 129
babybulls85 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Josh Smith???

would make for an athletic team but you still wouldn't have shooters.
babybulls85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:21 PM   #3
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
We all know Smith wants to get trade and Atlanta isnt gonna pay him. So the only way to resolve this is a Sign-And-Trade, and according to this he would get paid the most to come to cleveland.

So if we do get him, what are your thoughts on the team (rotation, wins, etc.)

Why can't you seem to figure this sh*t out? It isn't complicated.

The Cavs can't just offer Smith $12 mil. It isn't that damn easy. Just because you read an article that says we could potentially pay him that much doesn't mean it's that god damn easy.

First and foremost, Smith has to WANT to come to Cleveland. He isn't under contract. That means he doesn't have to agree to a sign and trade. Atlanta could sign him in good faith, and then turn around and trade him behind his back, but that's neither here, nor there.

Second, Atlanta has to want those three players mentioned in that article. Hmmm. Let me think. Wally S. Sideshow Bob? For one of the youngest defensive oriented players in the game, that's a pretty good offensive player as well? Hrm. Definitely iffy. And since Atlanta is going through ownership issues, don't expect them to make a decision like this overnight.

Lastly, just how exactly do you plan on fitting Smith into our lineup? He plays the same position as Lebron. Are you planning on moving Lebron or Smith out of position to play the PF spot? Clearly you are. I'm sure Josh Smith is just dying to come to Cleveland with the incentive of banging against players much bigger than him, instead of playing his natural position. And Lebron already hates playing in the post, so I'm sure he'll be happy to take over at PF. Oh wait. I see. You're going to move one of them to SG. That's even better.

We can move Smith to SG, where his lack of ball handling will leave him exposed, and his defensive abilities will be rendered useless by having to run around and guard smaller players...

Or we can move Lebron to SG and then we can magnify all his weaknesses, like lack of outside shooting, and pounding the ball.

Quote:
West/Boobie
LeBron
Smith
Wallace
Z

???

I'm so glad you listed the lineup so I didn't have to do all that hard thinking it would have taken to replace Wally with Josh Smith in our lineup. Thanks for that.


Why do the Cavs get all the stupid fans on this board?

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 09:47 PM   #4
babybulls85
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 129
babybulls85 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Why can't you seem to figure this sh*t out? It isn't complicated.

The Cavs can't just offer Smith $12 mil. It isn't that damn easy. Just because you read an article that says we could potentially pay him that much doesn't mean it's that god damn easy.

First of all ease up, Gibson found an article and he wanted people's take on it. The article suggested the cavs as a possible destination and didn't say it was as easy as offering him $12 million, they suggested possible trades.. It is no secret that the hawks have been open to a sign-and-trade since they are reluctant to meet Smith's asking price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
First and foremost, Smith has to WANT to come to Cleveland. He isn't under contract. That means he doesn't have to agree to a sign and trade.

As of right now Smith doesn't like Atlanta's Coach and wants more money. If the Cavs gave him more money, a new coach, and a chance to play w/ Lebron, I think he would be intrigued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Atlanta could sign him in good faith, and then turn around and trade him behind his back, but that's neither here, nor there.

You're right, that's not either here, nor there because that isn't allowed. Teams can't agree to a sign-and-trade with a player and then trade him to another team. A dead give away of this would be that IT'S NEVER HAPPENED. But also if you knew anything about contracts you would know that provisions are put into sign-and-trade contracts and they become void if the player isn't traded to the agreed upon team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius

Second, Atlanta has to want those three players mentioned in that article. Hmmm. Let me think. Wally S. Sideshow Bob? For one of the youngest defensive oriented players in the game, that's a pretty good offensive player as well? Hrm. Definitely iffy. And since Atlanta is going through ownership issues, don't expect them to make a decision like this overnight.

While Cleveland doesn't have the assets that other teams have, if Josh Smith threatens to play out the regular season and then leave as a free agent, they could get desperate and no one said this trade had to happen right away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius

Lastly, just how exactly do you plan on fitting Smith into our lineup? He plays the same position as Lebron. Are you planning on moving Lebron or Smith out of position to play the PF spot? Clearly you are. I'm sure Josh Smith is just dying to come to Cleveland with the incentive of banging against players much bigger than him, instead of playing his natural position. And Lebron already hates playing in the post, so I'm sure he'll be happy to take over at PF. Oh wait. I see. You're going to move one of them to SG. That's even better.

We can move Smith to SG, where his lack of ball handling will leave him exposed, and his defensive abilities will be rendered useless by having to run around and guard smaller players...

Or we can move Lebron to SG and then we can magnify all his weaknesses, like lack of outside shooting, and pounding the ball.

I'm going to ignore your description of Lebron because you are basically saying he can't play inside, can't play outside, and can't drive, so from the sound of it you wouldn't even want him on the court.

There isn't a whole ton of difference in the NBA between SG and SF, and lebron already does a lot of the ballhanding at the top of the key so I am pretty sure he could make the transition.

Not to mention Josh Smith is an SF/PF and moving him to PF might run a small lineup but would not be playing him out of position.


Overall, Boards in General are slow this time of the year so if Gibson wants to toss out an idea let him and let it get debated, instead of tossing out tirades that contain issues that aren't true.

Lastly, We can see your name on the side of the forum when you post, so your additional signing off at the bottom of ur posts is seriously lame.

Last edited by babybulls85 : 07-29-2008 at 09:50 PM.
babybulls85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:19 PM   #5
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Another moron to the Cavs forums. Yay. Lets have at it....

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybulls85
As of right now Smith doesn't like Atlanta's Coach and wants more money. If the Cavs gave him more money, a new coach, and a chance to play w/ Lebron, I think he would be intrigued.

Your dreaming. It's all about the money.

Quote:
You're right, that's not either here, nor there because that isn't allowed. Teams can't agree to a sign-and-trade with a player and then trade him to another team. A dead give away of this would be that IT'S NEVER HAPPENED. But also if you knew anything about contracts you would know that provisions are put into sign-and-trade contracts and they become void if the player isn't traded to the agreed upon team.

Nice. Way to jump to conclusions. What I meant was, if Atlanta signs Smith, with no mention of the intention to trade him and then turn around and trade him to Cleveland after the fact. I don't know where you went off on that tangent about a sign and trade and then no honoring it.

Quote:
While Cleveland doesn't have the assets that other teams have, if Josh Smith threatens to play out the regular season and then leave as a free agent, they could get desperate and no one said this trade had to happen right away.

We're only a month into the off season, and Smith pretty much screwed himself by not agreeing to a contract earlier. He's pretty much stuck with Atlanta right now. I don't think there's a team left in the league that has the kind of money he's asking for. There were only a few teams that had cap space coming into the market, and they already made their plays. Smith screwed himself by not doing his homework.

Yeah, a sign-and-trade is likely, but Atlanta holds all the cards right now. Why would they trade him away for nothing but a bunch of expirers?

Quote:
I'm going to ignore your description of Lebron because you are basically saying he can't play inside, can't play outside, and can't drive, so from the sound of it you wouldn't even want him on the court.

No retard. God damn you're starting to piss me off with your assumptions. If you had bothered spending a little time on the board instead of just jumping in and spouting nonsense, you'd know what I was talking about instead of having to guess.

Lebron's made it clear he doesn't like playing in the post. He pretty much said if he has to play in the post we're in trouble. He's almost contemptuous of it.

And by "pounding the ball" I mean the way he stands in the back court and dribbles time off the clock before making his move. Anyone who watches him knows he does this. It kills the shot clock and often leaves us with no second options.

Lastly, it's pretty common knowledge that Lebron is only a sub par outside shooter, and fairly streaky at that. This isn't even debatable.

Quote:
There isn't a whole ton of difference in the NBA between SG and SF, and lebron already does a lot of the ballhanding at the top of the key so I am pretty sure he could make the transition.

There's a HUGE difference between SG and SF. The fact that you don't know this means you clearly have a very low basketball IQ. The most obvious and biggest difference is on defense. If you put Z, Wallace, Smith, and Lebron on the floor, that leaves West to guard the quick back court players on his own. What happens when another team throws in 2 guards and an undersized SF (the Hornets for example). We're screwed, because we have no lateral quickness, nobody to guard the small guys.

As fast as Lebron is in the open court, his lateral quickness isn't great enough to guard PG's and SG's. And Josh Smith isn't even close.

And that's only one difference between the positions.

Quote:
Not to mention Josh Smith is an SF/PF and moving him to PF might run a small lineup but would not be playing him out of position.

Except for the fact that he's going to have to guard larger players than he'd see at the 3 spot. Players have left teams for that ****. Learn a little basketball history. If Chris Webber would have thought "it's not playing out of position for me to play center" Golden State could have kept him, and then you'd have seen Webber, Hardaway, Mullin, and Spreewell for more than a season. Talk about an exciting team.

Players don't like playing out of position. This isn't 1980 where that hard ass coaching approach works. These players are more valuable than coaches. You piss a player off and he leaves or the coach leaves. Or both.

Quote:
Overall, Boards in General are slow this time of the year so if Gibson wants to toss out an idea let him and let it get debated, instead of tossing out tirades that contain issues that aren't true.

The fact that you don't have a clue what you're talking about doesn't make my statements untrue.

And I don't give a damn how slow the boards are, that doesn't give people a green light to act stupid. This is hardly the first stupid post he's made in the last month.

Quote:
Lastly, We can see your name on the side of the forum when you post, so your additional signing off at the bottom of ur posts is seriously lame.

Lastly, go fuck yourself. Until you've been around for a while and you figure out just what the hell you're talking about, don't bother me with your stupid ****.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 10:40 PM   #6
babybulls85
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 129
babybulls85 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius

Your dreaming. It's all about the money.

Okay well you are saying that Smith would have to "WANT" to come here. If you think its all about the money, then he would obviously want to come here and therefore you should have left him wanting to come here out of your original argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Nice. Way to jump to conclusions. What I meant was, if Atlanta signs Smith, with no mention of the intention to trade him and then turn around and trade him to Cleveland after the fact. I don't know where you went off on that tangent about a sign and trade and then no honoring it.

The whole article is about a sign-and-trade so you're the one going off on a tangent talking about signing him to a regular contract. The point of the article is that they won't give him the money he wants so they're not going to sign him straight up.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
We're only a month into the off season, and Smith pretty much screwed himself by not agreeing to a contract earlier. He's pretty much stuck with Atlanta right now. I don't think there's a team left in the league that has the kind of money he's asking for. There were only a few teams that had cap space coming into the market, and they already made their plays. Smith screwed himself by not doing his homework.

Yeah, a sign-and-trade is likely, but Atlanta holds all the cards right now. Why would they trade him away for nothing but a bunch of expirers?

He might have limited options this off-season but that's the point of what i'm saying. If Smith is determined to get the money he is asking for, he will play out the season and sign next year as an UFA. If he is willing to do that, Atlanta loses more and more leverage as time goes by.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius

There's a HUGE difference between SG and SF. The fact that you don't know this means you clearly have a very low basketball IQ. The most obvious and biggest difference is on defense. If you put Z, Wallace, Smith, and Lebron on the floor, that leaves West to guard the quick back court players on his own. What happens when another team throws in 2 guards and an undersized SF (the Hornets for example). We're screwed, because we have no lateral quickness, nobody to guard the small guys.
And if 2 guards and an undersized SF came at lebron he would drop 50 on them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Except for the fact that he's going to have to guard larger players than he'd see at the 3 spot. Players have left teams for that ****. Learn a little basketball history. If Chris Webber would have thought "it's not playing out of position for me to play center" Golden State could have kept him, and then you'd have seen Webber, Hardaway, Mullin, and Spreewell for more than a season. Talk about an exciting team.
The jump between PF to C is the biggest jump in position as noticed by the lack of true C's in this league, so that's a bad comparison.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Players don't like playing out of position. This isn't 1980 where that hard ass coaching approach works. These players are more valuable than coaches. You piss a player off and he leaves or the coach leaves. Or both.

Josh Smith is a 6-9 Dunker with limited outside game and great shot blocking ability. Playing PF isn't exactly playing out of position.
babybulls85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2008, 11:29 PM   #7
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals
 
1~Gibson~1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,572
1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Mathius STFU. You do nothing but argue in every thread thats made around here. I know we cant just offer him 12 Mil thats why i said SIGN AND TRADE!!!!! The man wants moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! and out of all the names listed guess what, Cleveland would be giving him the highest.

I cant believe im arguing with you anyway. You do nothing but complain..........and complain............and complain some more.....................


ITS A FUCCING SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by 1~Gibson~1 : 07-29-2008 at 11:33 PM.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 11:05 AM   #8
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut
 
JerzeyBlaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 429
JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Im not a Cavs fan but i was reading about josh smith...wow! is this how this Cavs Forum treats their fans. Thats crazy. Dude was just posting about a possibility and giving his opinion, this is a free country to where we can do that, and Matthias jumps all over him like that. No wonder y yall aint going no where. Gibson and BabyBull Come to Jersey where your boy Lebron will soon be playing!

Last edited by JerzeyBlaze : 07-30-2008 at 11:10 AM.
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 07:23 PM   #9
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Mathius STFU. You do nothing but argue in every thread thats made around here. I know we cant just offer him 12 Mil thats why i said SIGN AND TRADE!!!!! The man wants moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!! and out of all the names listed guess what, Cleveland would be giving him the highest.

I cant believe im arguing with you anyway. You do nothing but complain..........and complain............and complain some more.....................


ITS A FUCCING SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't give a sh*t if it was a prayer. It's still stupid. Post something intelligent and I'll stop treating you like an idiot.

In case you haven't noticed, I don't complain about everyone. People who aren't morons get along with me just fine. MLH, RedBlackAttack. Both Cavs fans. Both intelligent posters. I get along great with both of them.

You on the other hand are an immature, retard, who posts whatever lame thought pops into his head at that moment without taking time to think anything through. So I treat you like an immature retard who posts whatever lame thought pops into his head at the moment without taking time to think anything through.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:05 PM   #10
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals
 
1~Gibson~1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,572
1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
I don't give a sh*t if it was a prayer. It's still stupid. Post something intelligent and I'll stop treating you like an idiot.

In case you haven't noticed, I don't complain about everyone. People who aren't morons get along with me just fine. MLH, RedBlackAttack. Both Cavs fans. Both intelligent posters. I get along great with both of them.

You on the other hand are an immature, retard, who posts whatever lame thought pops into his head at that moment without taking time to think anything through. So I treat you like an immature retard who posts whatever lame thought pops into his head at the moment without taking time to think anything through.

Mathius
how is a possibility of getting josh smith retarded?
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:56 PM   #11
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
how is a possibility of getting josh smith retarded?

Because that's all it is is a possibility. And it isn't even a good one. We don't have 12 million to offer him, and we don't have a lot of players the Hawks are going to find appealing for a sign-and-trade.

They actually started to look like something last year, and now they already lost Childress to Greece, do you think they're actually going to just decide to dump everything and rebuild and take on our expiring contracts?

You f'ing fly off the handle everytime someone proposes anything. You're completely immature. I already saw you're bouncing off the walls proclaiming that we're going to sign J.R. Smith and he's going to put us over the top, because of one story in the newspaper.

Grow up. If you want to be respected and you want me to stop treating you like an idiot than stop acting like one. Starting showing some maturity. Stop flying off the handle making stupid predictions everytime you see a trade rumor, or a possible signing.

Realize the reality. The reality is this. We have no cap money beyond the MLE. Our expiring contracts are not going to mean dick to Atlanta or Denver. Those are playoff teams.

Expiring contracts are for rebuilding teams and/or teams with financial issues.

Whatever trades we're going to make are most likely going to happen around the trade deadline which means after the all star break. That is reality. To think otherwise, you're just fooling yourself.

Sure, I could be wrong. It could happen. But it's highly unlikely. Its certainly not a good possibility. So why the hell are you running around the forums posting that JR Smith is going to put us back in contention? So you can look like an idiot when it doesn't happen?

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:39 AM   #12
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals
 
1~Gibson~1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,572
1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
Because that's all it is is a possibility. And it isn't even a good one. We don't have 12 million to offer him, and we don't have a lot of players the Hawks are going to find appealing for a sign-and-trade.

They actually started to look like something last year, and now they already lost Childress to Greece, do you think they're actually going to just decide to dump everything and rebuild and take on our expiring contracts?

You f'ing fly off the handle everytime someone proposes anything. You're completely immature. I already saw you're bouncing off the walls proclaiming that we're going to sign J.R. Smith and he's going to put us over the top, because of one story in the newspaper.

Grow up. If you want to be respected and you want me to stop treating you like an idiot than stop acting like one. Starting showing some maturity. Stop flying off the handle making stupid predictions everytime you see a trade rumor, or a possible signing.
Realize the reality. The reality is this. We have no cap money beyond the MLE. Our expiring contracts are not going to mean dick to Atlanta or Denver. Those are playoff teams.

Expiring contracts are for rebuilding teams and/or teams with financial issues.

Whatever trades we're going to make are most likely going to happen around the trade deadline which means after the all star break. That is reality. To think otherwise, you're just fooling yourself.

Sure, I could be wrong. It could happen. But it's highly unlikely. Its certainly not a good possibility. So why the hell are you running around the forums posting that JR Smith is going to put us back in contention? So you can look like an idiot when it doesn't happen?

Mathius
i said SIGN and trade. learn to read dumbass. that means atlanta signs him and we trade for him .

Smith already said he didnt want to go back to ATL if they didnt change coaches and they havent, so that means if they dont trade him he's just gonna take the qualifying offer and not resign at the end of the season. Why do that when they can get something in return.

Damn skippy im happy when something comes up because nothing ever comes up in cleveland. FYI he can put us over the top. He averaged 12 ppg in only 20 minutes. if he comes to cleveland he'll get starters minutes like he's SUPPOSE TO and average way more.

I dont need to be respected by you or anyone else on these boards. The bottom line is that i found an article and wanted to share it with you guys and like always you have to get mad at the possibility of getting Josh/JR Smith and winninng a championship. But since you're the know-it-all why dont you tell us the ideal player that should come to clevleand.

*****thius
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:58 PM   #13
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
i said SIGN and trade. learn to read dumbass. that means atlanta signs him and we trade for him .

Smith already said he didnt want to go back to ATL if they didnt change coaches and they havent, so that means if they dont trade him he's just gonna take the qualifying offer and not resign at the end of the season. Why do that when they can get something in return.

Damn skippy im happy when something comes up because nothing ever comes up in cleveland. FYI he can put us over the top. He averaged 12 ppg in only 20 minutes. if he comes to cleveland he'll get starters minutes like he's SUPPOSE TO and average way more.

I dont need to be respected by you or anyone else on these boards. The bottom line is that i found an article and wanted to share it with you guys and like always you have to get mad at the possibility of getting Josh/JR Smith and winninng a championship. But since you're the know-it-all why dont you tell us the ideal player that should come to clevleand.

*****thius

The bottom line is, you're an idiot, and you're going to continue to be an idiot because you don't want to take criticism and improve yourself. Fine. Just don't expect me to stop treating you like one.

By the way jackass, just because it's a sign-and-trade doesn't mean we don't have to have the money for him you god damn moron.

F*ck you're an idiot.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:49 PM   #14
*LeBron*23*
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 27
*LeBron*23* has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Hello guys. I am new here. I am a big LeBron fan, and watch ever Cavs game I get a chance to. Hey everyone!
*LeBron*23* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:16 PM   #15
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LeBron*23*
Hello guys. I am new here. I am a big LeBron fan, and watch ever Cavs game I get a chance to. Hey everyone!

There's a thread up top to introduce yourself.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:05 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy