Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-05-2008, 01:53 PM   #16
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals
 
1~Gibson~1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,557
1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
The bottom line is, you're an idiot, and you're going to continue to be an idiot because you don't want to take criticism and improve yourself. Fine. Just don't expect me to stop treating you like one.

By the way jackass, just because it's a sign-and-trade doesn't mean we don't have to have the money for him you god damn moron.

F*ck you're an idiot.

Mathius
so im an idiot for making a thread about getting a future star in the league and asking for opinions about it on a message board? --typical ole mathius
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:50 PM   #17
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
so im an idiot for making a thread about getting a future star in the league and asking for opinions about it on a message board? --typical ole mathius

You asked me a question. I answered it for you, straight forward, honest, and with little insulting. You responded by blowing off everything I said and basically saying you didn't care.

That makes you an idiot.

Also, despite my numerous attempts to point out your limited knowledge of how things like salary cap, sign-and-trades, restricted free agency, and the MLE, etc. work you still refuse to educate yourself and just continue to make wild claims about what the Cavs are going to do.

This makes you twice an idiot.

Btw. Josh Smith MAY be an all star in the league one day, but I wouldn't bet my money on J.R. Smith.

Mathius

Last edited by Mathius : 08-05-2008 at 08:53 PM.
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 12:40 PM   #18
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals
 
1~Gibson~1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,557
1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathius
1.You asked me a question. I answered it for you, straight forward, honest, and with little insulting.

2.You responded by blowing off everything I said and basically saying you didn't care.

3.Also, despite my numerous attempts to point out your limited knowledge of how things like salary cap, sign-and-trades, restricted free agency, and the MLE, etc. work you still refuse to educate yourself and just continue to make wild claims about what the Cavs are going to do.
This makes you twice an idiot.

4.Btw. Josh Smith MAY be an all star in the league one day, but I wouldn't bet my money on J.R. Smith.

5.Mathius
1.you didnt answer it. you just got mad and started flaming and sh** like you always do.

2.i never said i didnt care about what you said. i said i didnt care about being respected by you.

3.i know how all that stuff works so stop trying to act like your the only one that knows it all. im not making wild claims, all i said was that if we got him how do you think the team will do.

4.This convo isnt even about JR Smith so dont even bring him up.

5.i know what your name is. Damn mathius get a life.


PS- you still didnt answer my Q correctly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ME
how is a possibility of getting josh smith retarded?
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOU
Because that's all it is is a possibility. And it isn't even a good one. We don't have 12 million to offer him, and we don't have a lot of players the Hawks are going to find appealing for a sign-and-trade.
i know its a fcking possibility thats why theres a thread about it. and i dont know about you but J-Smoove is a 17/8 player, he's young, and he can play defense, so he's basically the perfect guy to play in mike's system. and we do have some players the hawks are interested in. Sasha (they need someone to replace childress), AV and Joe Smith (they desperately need a frontcourt help), we can give them draft picks, veterans, and/or expirings.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:05 PM   #19
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
1.you didnt answer it. you just got mad and started flaming and sh** like you always do.

That's not true. Go back and read it. If you're not smart enough, I'll repost it for you.

Quote:
2.i never said i didnt care about what you said. i said i didnt care about being respected by you.

Actually what you said was something along the lines of not caring if you were respected by anyone on the message board. Which reads to me that you're just going to spout whatever drivel you want whether anyone here finds it relevant or not.

Quote:
3.i know how all that stuff works so stop trying to act like your the only one that knows it all. im not making wild claims, all i said was that if we got him how do you think the team will do.

You clearly don't know how all that stuff works, because I've called you on it in about 4 posts where you've been wrong. I can look those up too for you, although I really don't want to waste anymore time on you.

Quote:
4.This convo isnt even about JR Smith so dont even bring him up.

I'll bring up anything I feel is relevant to the conversation, and JR is very relevant to me pointing out how you turn into an idiot every time you read a rumor.

Quote:
PS- you still didnt answer my Q correctly.

Just because you didn't like my answer doesn't mean I didn't answer it. Whatever answer you're looking for does not making it the "correct" one.

Quote:
i know its a fcking possibility thats why theres a thread about it.

Threads about possibilities are about as useful as banging my head up against the wall repeatedly. Yeah, it's amusing to some, but it only does damage in the long run and proves nothing.

Quote:
mike's system.



Quote:
and we do have some players the hawks are interested in. Sasha (they need someone to replace childress), AV and Joe Smith (they desperately need a frontcourt help), we can give them draft picks, veterans, and/or expirings.

That is a lie. You are speculating on what YOU think the Hawks are interested in.

There is no evidence, not one printed rumor or speculation that anyone is at all interested in Sasha. Why would they be? He signed a big contract, and then got injured and sucked the rest of the year.

Joe Smith is old. Nobody is going to inquire about Joe Smith. If he's packaged with something else, someone will take him, but nobody is going to ask for him, unless they want his expiring contract, which implies rebuilding, which Atlanta does not seem to need to do at this point.

Andy also had a horrible year last year, and I doubt Atlanta is interested in him when they have Horford waiting in the wings as an energy guy, and a defensive monster.

Quit making **** up.

Mathius

Last edited by Mathius : 08-06-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:47 PM   #20
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals
 
1~Gibson~1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,557
1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
That's not true. Go back and read it. If you're not smart enough, I'll repost it for you.
you said cleveland doesnt have 12 Mil to sign him with but thats irrelevant because Atlanta would be the one paying him 12 Mil and we'll trade 12 Million dollars in contracts to them



Quote:
Actually what you said was something along the lines of not caring if you were respected by anyone on the message board. Which reads to me that you're just going to spout whatever drivel you want whether anyone here finds it relevant or not.
i said nothing "along the lines of" i dont care. i said i dont care about being respected by you. if you took that as i dont care then thats your mistake not mine.



Quote:
You clearly don't know how all that stuff works, because I've called you on it in about 4 posts where you've been wrong. I can look those up too for you, although I really don't want to waste anymore time on you.
look them up for me please



Quote:
I'll bring up anything I feel is relevant to the conversation, and JR is very relevant to me pointing out how you turn into an idiot every time you read a rumor.
SMH, your changing the subject


Quote:
i was implying that he was is a good fit in mike's system (i forgot to write defensively)



That is a lie. You are speculating on what YOU think the Hawks are interested in.i was wrong for saying that they are "INTERESTED" in some of our players but they sure can use some. like i said pavs could be and okay replacement for Childress, he just sucked because mike brown is that good at creating offensive plays. and they could use varejao. one of the reasons they lost ot the C's was because of the lack of frontcourt depth and interior defense. if they had varejao to defend KG from the start it could've ended differently.

Quote:
There is no evidence, not one printed rumor or speculation that anyone is at all interested in Sasha. Why would they be? He signed a big contract, and then got injured and sucked the rest of the year.
if we're going to get Smith then they're more than likely gonna wont a big back to help out Horford

Quote:
Joe Smith is old. Nobody is going to inquire about Joe Smith. If he's packaged with something else, someone will take him, but nobody is going to ask for him, unless they want his expiring contract, which implies rebuilding, which Atlanta does not seem to need to do at this point.
he can still score

Quote:
Andy also had a horrible year last year, and I doubt Atlanta is interested in him when they have Horford waiting in the wings as an energy guy, and a defensive monster.
he wasnt as horrible as you make him out to be. he averaged 4/5 in 18 minutes. if you give him about 30 mpg (or starters minute) he could easily be a 8/10 guy. and horford isnt gonna be able to play 48 mpg thats why they have benches, so when horford gets tired another player can come in for him.





Aside from all that, im just gonna end the conversation here by saying that i found an article and wanted to share it. i never made any wild assumption about how we're gonn get him nor did i say he was coming to cleveland. all i said was that IF, big if, we get him how would the team do. if you dont like the thread then just leave and let me be. me and you are probably never finish this argument nor get along so just move on with your life dude.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:56 PM   #21
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
you said cleveland doesnt have 12 Mil to sign him with but thats irrelevant because Atlanta would be the one paying him 12 Mil and we'll trade 12 Million dollars in contracts to them

Yeah, that's great. Except that Atlanta has to want our 12 million dollars worth of contracts. I've gone over this already. I'm not repeating myself. Atlanta is not in "rebuilding mode" therefore, they are unlikely to give a damn about our expiring deals.

Quote:
i said nothing "along the lines of" i dont care. i said i dont care about being respected by you. if you took that as i dont care then thats your mistake not mine.

No, you're right. Your exact words were "I don't need to be respected by you or anyone else on these boards." Need is much stronger than caring. So evidently your feelings are stronger than I described originally. Nice.

Quote:
look them up for me please

Moron. F*uck you for making me waste my time with this bull****.

Twice you've implied that the Cavs can simply go after players by doing a sign and trade, completely over-looking the fact that the players team has to want those players you just insist we can throw at them, AND overlook the fact that the player has to agree to it, in other words, WANT to come to Cleveland:

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=97680
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
We all know Smith wants to get trade and Atlanta isnt gonna pay him. So the only way to resolve this is a Sign-And-Trade, and according to this he would get paid the most to come to cleveland.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95470
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Link

I know its old news, but how do you guys think we'll be with monta on our team. The only way we have a chance at getting him is by overpaying him in a sign and trade. Im thinking 4yr/52Mil. Then we could trade Andy, Sasha, D. Jones, and next years first for him. Not saying that any of that is going to happen or work. But i just wanna know you guys' opinions about it.

Then there's your stupid rant on how Ferry needs to "do something" despite the fact that we're pretty well locked up where we are. We don't have any players that are going to be movable until about the trade deadline:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
Ferry needs to do something there are plenty of guys out there who we could be chasing. Jr Smith, Josh Childress, we could bring back ira (he was doing good at the 2 until the trade), Juan Carlos Navarro, or Ryan Gomes. If he doesnt come up with some kind of player that can help this team b4 the reg. season he should be fired. Do something besides sit on your @$$!!!

THEN there's your assumption that JR Smith is going to sign with the CAVS, even though the Cavs can only afford to give him the full MLE, and Denver can match that:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
lebron doesnt defend all 5 positions dumbass. and on offense we have him, Z, delonte, boobie, and wally. STFU and stop trollin. HAHA....At least our FO doesnt give away our best defender and PS JR Smith is a future cav

I can't be bothered to go look for more on the main board. I have better things to do and you're not worth my time.

Quote:
SMH, your changing the subject

I don't know what the f*ck SMH is supposed to mean, some stupid little kid internet slang I guess, but as far as I'm concerned, the subject is your thread is stupid and you're an idiot, so I am in no way shape or form changing the subject.

Quote:
like i said pavs could be and okay replacement for Childress, he just sucked because mike brown is that good at creating offensive plays.

That is a load of crap. Sasha couldn't hit open shots, make open layups, or even hit his free throws last year. He better hope he returns to his finals year form, or he's most likely done with the Cavs.

Quote:
and they could use varejao. one of the reasons they lost ot the C's was because of the lack of frontcourt depth and interior defense. if they had varejao to defend KG from the start it could've ended differently.

if we're going to get Smith then they're more than likely gonna wont a big back to help out Horford

he can still score

he wasnt as horrible as you make him out to be. he averaged 4/5 in 18 minutes. if you give him about 30 mpg (or starters minute) he could easily be a 8/10 guy. and horford isnt gonna be able to play 48 mpg thats why they have benches, so when horford gets tired another player can come in for him.

This is all such a load of crap. Varejo had a bad year last year. Accept it. It's only going to get worse this year when they start calling flopping. He'll be luck to not get suspended.

And you keep talking all this crap about how Smith is for sure going to leave Atlanta. That's a crock of crap. Atlanta is in a financial situation right now because their ownership is unresolved. They're not going to do crap until that is resolved. Childress left because he's never going to make that much money in the NBA, because he's only an average player. Josh Smith is a talented player who will have a home in the NBA and make good money. Once the Hawks ownership is resolved, THEN we'll know for sure if Smith is coming or going.

Quote:
Aside from all that, im just gonna end the conversation here by saying that i found an article and wanted to share it. i never made any wild assumption about how we're gonn get him nor did i say he was coming to cleveland. all i said was that IF, big if, we get him how would the team do. if you dont like the thread then just leave and let me be. me and you are probably never finish this argument nor get along so just move on with your life dude.

Sure. I'll "move on". I mean you haven't made one single point this whole time anyways.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:07 PM   #22
Im so nba'd out
A 6'6 Greyhound MCW
 
Im so nba'd out's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,814
Im so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIm so nba'd out has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Mathius has alot of time on his hands eh???
Im so nba'd out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:58 PM   #23
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals
 
1~Gibson~1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,557
1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
No, you're right. Your exact words were "I don't need to be respected by you or anyone else on these boards." Need is much stronger than caring. So evidently your feelings are stronger than I described originally. Nice.
dont put words in my mouth mathius. i said i dont need to be respected by YOU or anyone else. but, i am one of the more respected cavs posters, seeing that i dont yell at everyone who makes a statement or expresses their opinion.


Quote:
Moron. F*uck you for making me waste my time with this bull****.
thats why you get no respect

Quote:
Twice you've implied that the Cavs can simply go after players by doing a sign and trade, completely over-looking the fact that the players team has to want those players you just insist we can throw at them, AND overlook the fact that the player has to agree to it, in other words, WANT to come to Cleveland:

i didnt say we should get him. i said what do you think the team would be like if we got him


dumbass i said
Quote:
Not saying that any of that is going to happen or work. But i just wanna know you guys' opinions about it.
Quote:
Then there's your stupid rant on how Ferry needs to "do something" despite the fact that we're pretty well locked up where we are. We don't have any players that are going to be movable until about the trade deadline:
that time i was just angry that everyone was making moves except us. everyone gets mad and i was just venting


Quote:
THEN there's your assumption that JR Smith is going to sign with the CAVS, even though the Cavs can only afford to give him the full MLE, and Denver can match that:
Denver was looking to get under the luxury tax and signing JR Smith wasnt gonna help them do that (this was b4 the camby trade BTW)


Quote:
I can't be bothered to go look for more on the main board. I have better things to do and you're not worth my time.
that was funny



Quote:
I don't know what the f*ck SMH is supposed to mean, some stupid little kid internet slang I guess, but as far as I'm concerned, the subject is your thread is stupid and you're an idiot, so I am in no way shape or form changing the subject.
SMH=shake my head. but then again i wouldnt expect you of all people to know. lol at the internet slang comment too, almost everyone on the internet knows what SMH means

and if this thread is stupid then why are you posting in it???????????

and once again, how is the possibility of getting Josh Smith stupid?


Quote:
This is all such a load of crap. Varejo had a bad year last year. Accept it. It's only going to get worse this year when they start calling flopping. He'll be luck to not get suspended.
he's a defensive player. they usually dont put up BIG stats.

Quote:
And you keep talking all this crap about how Smith is for sure going to leave Atlanta. That's a crock of crap. Atlanta is in a financial situation right now because their ownership is unresolved. They're not going to do crap until that is resolved. Childress left because he's never going to make that much money in the NBA, because he's only an average player. Josh Smith is a talented player who will have a home in the NBA and make good money. Once the Hawks ownership is resolved, THEN we'll know for sure if Smith is coming or going.
Smith is going because he doesnt like the coach. he's said it himself so get over it. ATL's coach just got an extension so i doubt that he's gonna get fired for a player


Quote:
Sure. I'll "move on". I mean you haven't made one single point this whole time anyways.
havent made a point? i dont have to make a point i just asked a question (the first question of the thread to be exact), and the question is how would the team do if we got him? (which you never asked. All you did was come in here and bash, bash, and bash somemore)


Mathius get a life

1~Gibson~1
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 10:07 PM   #24
Mathius
NBA sixth man of the year
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Northeast OH
Posts: 6,103
Mathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputationMathius has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
dont put words in my mouth mathius.

You know what? Just shut the fuck up right there. I fucking quoted your posts. I didn't put any words in anyones mouth. Those are direct quotes with links to half of them. So don't fucking talk about putting words in your mouth little boy. YOU SAID THOSE THINGS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
but, i am one of the more respected cavs posters, seeing that i dont yell at everyone who makes a statement or expresses their opinion.


thats why you get no respect

It's funny, but when people talk about the good Cavs posters on the NBA forum, I hear my name come up... and RedBlackAttack, and MLH, and occasionally B-Low... but I've never heard your name come up once.

You're not even smart enough to know that you're insignificant.

I'm done with you.

Mathius
Mathius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:17 AM   #25
Undisputed
Devil without a cause
 
Undisputed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 7,497
Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Hahaha, funny ****. What an arguement.

Mathius is like
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #26
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals
 
1~Gibson~1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 12,557
1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Josh Smith???

Quote:
You know what? Just shut the fuck up right there. I fucking quoted your posts. I didn't put any words in anyones mouth. Those are direct quotes with links to half of them. So don't fucking talk about putting words in your mouth little boy. YOU SAID THOSE THINGS.
i dont care wasnt a direct quote mathius. you assumed that i didnt care and took it out of context



Quote:
It's funny, but when people talk about the good Cavs posters on the NBA forum, I hear my name come up... and RedBlackAttack, and MLH, and occasionally B-Low... but I've never heard your name come up once.

You're not even smart enough to know that you're insignificant.
i said one of the more RESPECTED not POPULAR. on the other hand you are one of the least respected and popular posters on the boards. whenever they're talking about posters that people hate/dont like you are one of them not me
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:38 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy