Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 01-02-2009, 08:53 AM   #136
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Our "one" Panther thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
I am not being defensive here. I just wonder if you know what you are judging. Are you aware of what the Rose Parade is? Every float--and they are awesome--is made from/covered with natural materials: flowers, seeds, sometimes fruits and vegetables. Some companies sponsor floats and so do many cities. They take a year to design and make. High school and college marching bands and adult equestrian groups come from all over the US to perform. You see amazing things. People come from all over the world to see the parade. This isn't like some stupid Macy's parade that's basically just commercial and meant to promote awful tv and music 'personalities.' I hope that next year you'll watch the Rose Parade--at least a little bit of the 5 1/2 mile parade. Then judge it.

Well personally being a guy that can't match his clothes without his wife's help, I have been lacking in total appreciation of the finer things in life from time to time, the Rose Parade among them. Like many events, I bet it's much more impressive in person.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:32 PM   #137
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

I saw the Wizard of Oz float and was really impressed. I can't imagine how much work goes into those things.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 12:58 PM   #138
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
I saw the Wizard of Oz float and was really impressed. I can't imagine how much work goes into those things.

Maybe the Wizard of Oz will help ECU beat Kentucky. :
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #139
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

There was something supernatural preventing ECU from winning that game. Never in my life have I seen such stupid plays from a football team.

Whitley fumbles and a defensive ****ing lineman takes it back for a touchdown - a call which was ****ed up by the refs because his knee was down as he was picking up the ball.

Then on the insuing kickoff, whoever our dumbass returner is had his knee on the ground when he caught the ball, making the refs spot it at the 1.

Why? Why? WHY?!?!?
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:30 PM   #140
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Sorry Timmeh.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:31 AM   #141
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

These things build character son. Or so I'm told.
Old 01-10-2009, 07:50 PM   #142
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

The road to the playoffs begins here....................
Old 01-10-2009, 11:45 PM   #143
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

And so it quickly ends. Unbe-freaking-lievable.

Jake Delhomme needs to GTFO of Charlotte. 5 interceptions? What in God's name was his problem tonight? The Cardinals aren't that good. I'm still shocked. Where was the run game tonight? Where was the defense?

Unbelievable. Let's draft Tebow, Harrell, Bradford...somebody and lets start over. Look at how good Baltimore is doing with Flacco. Look at what the Falcons did with Ryan. I have never liked Jake and have always thought he was the reason the Panthers have never quite made it.
Old 01-11-2009, 12:53 AM   #144
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Maybe the message for Delhomme on his 34th birthday is that it's time to retire. Ditto Fox.
Old 01-11-2009, 08:24 AM   #145
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

It was a great first 7 minutes. Talk about being out-coached. Of course the best coach in the world would have trouble with 6 turnovers.
Old 01-13-2009, 04:06 PM   #146
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

First drive was absolutely beautiful but it went all downhill from there. When Steve Smith gets his first reception in the 3rd quarter something is horribly wrong. Trgovac needs to go, his scheme is horrible.

Last edited by Bobcat4Ever : 01-13-2009 at 04:09 PM.
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2009, 04:49 PM   #147
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

I suspect that this thread will be active over the off-season as we ponder and critique rumors about the future of the team and specifically Fox, Delhomme, etc...
Old 01-13-2009, 05:54 PM   #148
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Cut Delhomme. Let's sign Kerry Collins to a one-year deal. Then let's draft Tebow or Mark Sanchez next year.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:31 PM   #149
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

So long Julius. Now I need to get another jersey.
Old 01-18-2009, 08:05 PM   #150
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

I don't blame Peppers at all. The Panthers don't seem to be going anywhere; the team would be much better if LB drafted their players.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: