Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 09-28-2009, 03:11 PM   #211
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Our "one" Panther thread

If we lose tonight, not only will my predictions of a 4-12 season become more realistic, but Delhomme and Fox will officially be on the burner.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 03:23 PM   #212
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
If we lose tonight, not only will my predictions of a 4-12 season become more realistic, but Delhomme and Fox will officially be on the burner.

The burner? Meaning that their behinds will roast over the flames of football hell? Or that they'll have to produce or get off the pot? (Maybe that's their problem--too much weed........). Will the FO really hire Bill Cowher to replace Fox? But who will replace Jake? Is Feeley good enough to play 1st string QB?
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 11:39 PM   #213
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

No matter what else is said about the game, at the end of the day we're still 0-3.
Old 09-29-2009, 10:39 AM   #214
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Way to go Panthers, embarass yourselves on national TV yet again.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #215
TBone
I airball my layups

TBone has decent reputation

I'm not a happy Panther fan!!! What is going on???
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 01:39 PM   #216
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

In my predictions of a 4-12 record...I had them beating Washington today....down 7-0 early.
Old 10-11-2009, 02:34 PM   #217
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Down 10-2 @ 1/2 time. What to do.........................
Old 10-11-2009, 05:21 PM   #218
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

A win. Finally. Flashes of competence in the second half. Finally.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:51 PM   #219
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Competence on the Panthers....or choking on the Skins?
Old 10-11-2009, 11:37 PM   #220
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Competence on the Panthers....or choking on the Skins?

If it'll make you feel better, Timmeh, we could still end up 4-12.
Old 10-12-2009, 07:51 AM   #221
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

When we were down 17-2 I was ready to claw my eyes out. My eyes thank Jake and co. for rallying.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 01:18 PM   #222
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
When we were down 17-2 I was ready to claw my eyes out. My eyes thank Jake and co. for rallying.

I bet your family also thanks Jake for rallying. :
Old 10-18-2009, 05:28 PM   #223
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Okay so we beat a win-less team. I doubt that we could do the same against the Colts or Steelers so I'll be happy for whatever wins we get, however we get them.
Old 10-18-2009, 10:55 PM   #224
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

I thought we were going to blow it after Jake's 10th INT went back for a TD.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:43 PM   #225
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
I thought we were going to blow it after Jake's 10th INT went back for a TD.

I got a little nervous, there, too. But our offense did what they should have been doing for the past month and we won.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: