Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 11-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #316
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Our "one" Panther thread

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 01:21 PM   #317
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

If we had, like I suggested, gone out and tried to get a better QB after we got rid of Delhomme we wouldn't be in this situation. The FO is retarded. I wish I knew what they saw in Matt Moore that I don't see.

After he threw (forced) that interception on the botched flee-flicker in the game yesterday I turned away.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:21 PM   #318
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
If we had, like I suggested, gone out and tried to get a better QB after we got rid of Delhomme we wouldn't be in this situation. The FO is retarded. I wish I knew what they saw in Matt Moore that I don't see.

After he threw (forced) that interception on the botched flee-flicker in the game yesterday I turned away.

The owner is trying to get away on the cheap this season and it shows. Jerry Richardson is getting what he deserves but the fans aren't getting what WE deserve.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 11:24 AM   #319
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
The owner is trying to get away on the cheap this season and it shows. Jerry Richardson is getting what he deserves but the fans aren't getting what WE deserve.

And us PSL owners are definitely not getting what we paid for.
Old 11-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #320
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
And us PSL owners are definitely not getting what we paid for.

There's always eBay.
Old 11-02-2010, 10:49 PM   #321
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
There's always eBay.

Pennies on the dollar.
Old 11-08-2010, 07:59 AM   #322
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Another game, another .

You know the Bobcats slogan this year is "Win As One." I'm thinking both the cats and the Panthers think that it's "Win One."
Old 11-08-2010, 05:26 PM   #323
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Moore is out for the season. Honestly, I have no faith in Jimmy Clausen. Therefore, let the Tony Pike Show begin. 1-15 here we come!
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:01 PM   #324
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Is there a younger version of Vinnie Testaverde out there to save the day?
Old 11-08-2010, 08:46 PM   #325
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Look at the bright side, we can finish 1-15, hope the Bills win 2 games and the Cowboys win one more game and we get the first pick in the draft!

Then fail by drafting some crap, because I know we won't draft a QB.
Old 11-18-2010, 03:03 PM   #326
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Can you believe it? DeAngelo Williams is now on the injured reserve list and is out for the season. What next?
Old 11-20-2010, 12:50 AM   #327
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

I think it's more of a "hey, let's get ready for next year" move than an actual necessity.
Old 02-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #328
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Go Green Bay!!!
Old 07-26-2011, 03:51 PM   #329
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Well, at least we'll have a football season. Of course there's no telling what kind of season we'll have. Oops, yes there is.........................:
Old 07-26-2011, 09:01 PM   #330
TBone
I airball my layups

TBone has decent reputation

We came to an agreement with Charles Johnson. That's a good thing. Also we signed Cam today. I'm trying to be positive. Last year sucked big time!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: