Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 12-20-2011, 03:09 PM   #361
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Our "one" Panther thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Yeah me too. We'll get to see Cam break Peyton Manning's rookie passing record.

I'll be there in spirit. Enjoy!
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:35 PM   #362
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who's psyched for the upcoming season?

I can't wait. I think we'll see improvement on both sides of the ball and we should at least be competitive in most games. The NFC South is always tough and the rest of our schedule is stacked with great quarterbacks. I predict we'll go 8-8, possibly 9-7. No playoffs but steady improvement from 6-10.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 09:04 PM   #363
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

I'm pumped. I'm actually going to try to go to a game this year - looking at the 10/7 game against Seattle. It's a 4:15 start, which means I can make a day out of it and not have to get a hotel.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 06:30 PM   #364
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Tickets bought. I will be at the Seattle game on 10/7. On the 50 yard line. In the nosebleed section. Who else will be there?
Old 08-30-2012, 12:29 AM   #365
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Tickets bought. I will be at the Seattle game on 10/7. On the 50 yard line. In the nosebleed section. Who else will be there?

TarCat likely. I'll be there in spirit.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:01 AM   #366
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Awesome. Look for me in section 256 (west end zone). I'm going to the UNC-Va. Tech game the day before so it should be an awesome football weekend.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:35 PM   #367
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Well we started off the season with a great big
Old 09-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #368
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

The Tampa defense is back. Their offense is still terrible, but guess what, our defense is slightly worse. Granted, they stepped up huge time and time again in the second half but Cam Newton appears to not have learned anything in the offseason. Both of those 2nd half INTs that I saw were both off his back foot is double and triple coverage.
Old 09-11-2012, 01:11 PM   #369
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
The Tampa defense is back. Their offense is still terrible, but guess what, our defense is slightly worse. Granted, they stepped up huge time and time again in the second half but Cam Newton appears to not have learned anything in the offseason. Both of those 2nd half INTs that I saw were both off his back foot is double and triple coverage.

What happened to our o line which is supposed to be one of the best in the league (they're certainly one of the highest paid)? Cam got no protection and there were no holes opened up for the running game. There were also some stupid false starts committed by these guys.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:46 PM   #370
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Hi guys!
Hope everyone's well. Can anyone tell me if there's a way for me to watch the Panthers games on my computer? If no one wants to post a link online then just private message me.
Thanks.
owl
Old 09-17-2012, 04:47 PM   #371
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
Hi guys!
Hope everyone's well. Can anyone tell me if there's a way for me to watch the Panthers games on my computer? If no one wants to post a link online then just private message me.
Thanks.
owl

http://www.zeropaid.com/news/9122/ho...ames_for_free/

Boy that game was a whole lot better than the first one. As long as we have a decent running game we can out-score just about anybody.
Old 09-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #372
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
http://www.zeropaid.com/news/9122/ho...ames_for_free/

Boy that game was a whole lot better than the first one. As long as we have a decent running game we can out-score just about anybody.

Thanks for another option. I love watching our running game. Now I'm excited about the season!
Old 09-17-2012, 07:10 PM   #373
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

If our defense would improve their tackling, we'll make the playoffs.
Old 09-21-2012, 04:02 PM   #374
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

I didn't get to watch last night's game. What the hell happened?????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????
Old 09-21-2012, 04:30 PM   #375
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Cam Newton has Jake Delhomme Syndrome. That's what happened.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: