Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Charlotte Hornets Forum

Charlotte Hornets Forum Charlotte Hornets message board forum

Old 09-29-2008, 02:50 AM   #61
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Our "one" Panther thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobcat4Ever
Hell no! Season Tickets holder for Clemson right here!

Sorry about the Tigers man. Great wins for the Heels and Panthers.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 08:00 AM   #62
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Sorry about the Tigers man. Great wins for the Heels and Panthers.

LOL it's whatever. I care less and less about it each game we play because we have gone nowhere under Bowden....
Bobcat4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:35 PM   #63
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Bobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation hereBobcat4Ever has a near all-star reputation here

34-0!

DeAngelo and the whole Defense came to play!
Old 10-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #64
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Quote:
34-0!

The game was so one-sided that I found myself rooting for the Chiefs to get at least something on the scoreboard. It was a good practice game for our guys.
onewickedlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:03 AM   #65
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
34-0!

It's funny, before the game I was talking to the guy next to me about how I wished Fox would start Jonathan Stewart over DeAngelo and then he goes and has the game of his life. Shows how much I know.

I can't believe that the Heels and the Panthers just keep on winning!
Old 10-06-2008, 09:06 PM   #66
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
It's funny, before the game I was talking to the guy next to me about how I wished Fox would start Jonathan Stewart over DeAngelo and then he goes and has the game of his life. Shows how much I know.

I can't believe that the Heels and the Panthers just keep on winning!

Go Fighting Irish!
Old 10-06-2008, 11:29 PM   #67
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Hey Bobcat....have any turtle soup lately? Probably not since Tigers tend to choke on that kind of stuff.

Sorry, I had to.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 07:34 AM   #68
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Hey Bobcat....have any turtle soup lately? Probably not since Tigers tend to choke on that kind of stuff.

Sorry, I had to.

Never had it :)

Pretty bad when you have the best talent in the ACC and can't do a thing with it (Clemson). Going on 10 years now Tommy Bowden is an UNDERACHIEVER. It makes me absolutely sick that he is still here. I am surprised my family still donates to IPTAY and continues to get season tickets because my dad is fed up with that Athletics Department and Tommy Bowden/coaching staff. It's real bad down here right now........
Old 10-12-2008, 03:44 PM   #69
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

onewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputationonewickedlady has a terrific reputation

Tampa Bay has just shredded our offense and defense. Can we just pretend that today's game didn't happen? I don't think that we can afford a 4-2 record this early in the season.

But perhaps it's a bit of a consolation that the Colts have gotten their behinds whooped too.
Old 10-12-2008, 10:38 PM   #70
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

Glad I wasn't around a TV/Radio for this one. Sounds like people were on suicide watch afterwards. I can't believe some retards are actually calling for the whole coaching staff to be fired even though we are still tied for 1st in division. Lol some people are just plain ignorant.
Old 10-13-2008, 08:36 AM   #71
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Well, even during our super bowl season there were a few games that we phoned in. The morning meetings today should be interesting.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:25 AM   #72
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

Tampa's defense is just unbelievable. I also think Jeff Garcia has some sort of voodoo curse on us...that's 5 straight wins he's had against the Panthers, not in the same uniform...creepy.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 08:12 AM   #73
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Well, that's one way to erase the memory of a bad loss. Peppers had the kind of game he gets the big bucks for and Steve Smith's falling down catch in double coverage was nothing short of spectacular. Looks like the Monday night rematch with Tampa is gonna be huge.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:38 PM   #74
Bobcat4Ever
Six Pack Cat

So yeh i'm going to the game Sunday.
Old 10-24-2008, 10:01 PM   #75
onewickedlady
Not your average OWL

Quote:
So yeh i'm going to the game Sunday.

That's awesome. Have a great time!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: