Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-31-2008, 02:43 PM   #16
The_Night_Elf
My Game's Nucking Futs

The_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyJakk
Please don't want that on him, he's our Franchise Player, Thanks.

Not just that. That's a man's livelyhood. I'm a Raptors fan and even I think that's bad form.

Plus he's such a nice guy...
The_Night_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:45 PM   #17
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B'Oneal
no point in stooping down to his level, both are good players
You're right. Both are very good players. Both at about the same level. Hell, I'll even admit that at this point Dwight's combo of strength, size, and athleticism gives him the edge over Bosh's combo of size, speed, and skill.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:46 PM   #18
WillyJakk
Local High School Star

WillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected posterWillyJakk is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
Well, maybe people shouldn't make threads for the sole purpose of mocking our Franchise Player. I'm not responsible for the barbs I shoot back.

I understand. I do agree w/ your Chris Bosh's left hand or Dwight Howard's whole body take though, just thought the injury thing was over the top.
WillyJakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:47 PM   #19
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Night_Elf
Not just that. That's a man's livelyhood. I'm a Raptors fan and even I think that's bad form.

Plus he's such a nice guy...
What? Some dude starts a thread to bash Bosh, I'm gonna fire back. Besides, it's common sense that Dwight is a risk for Microfracture Surgery, look at Amare and Kenyon! Not like I hope it's going to happen to him, I just want to bring some Dwight nutsuckers back to Earth.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:51 PM   #20
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
What? Some dude starts a thread to bash Bosh, I'm gonna fire back. Besides, it's common sense that Dwight is a risk for Microfracture Surgery, look at Amare and Kenyon! Not like I hope it's going to happen to him, I just want to bring some Dwight nutsuckers back to Earth.

You have to understand something. The guy who started this thread is not a Dwight nutsucker but a bosh hater. He hates Bosh, he can't stand Bosh. The funny thing is, he expects a serious answer to his retarded question. He doesn't deserve a serious answer...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:52 PM   #21
The_Night_Elf
My Game's Nucking Futs

The_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat coolThe_Night_Elf is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

So!?! Bash Howard then! Seemed like you were wishing injury on Howard, man. There's a diffrence between mentioning how refined Bosh's game is compared to Howard's and hoping he gets hurt...
The_Night_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:55 PM   #22
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Howard with micro-facture knee sugery?

Amare was just too good that even after a life-threatening injury he bounced back and is now a top 3 PF.

Dreamyaotmac5 hates every other bigman other than Yao.
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:43 PM   #23
DreamYaoTmac5
Banned

DreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputationDreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputation

Quote:
Well, maybe people shouldn't make threads for the sole purpose of mocking our Franchise Player. I'm not responsible for the barbs I shoot back.
Mocking? I'm probably complimenting him by saying Dwight's Left Arm, Next question

Dwight's Pinkey or Chris Bosh's entire body.
DreamYaoTmac5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:11 PM   #24
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamYaoTmac5
Mocking? I'm probably complimenting him by saying Dwight's Left Arm, Next question

Dwight's Pinkey or Chris Bosh's entire body.

My Pen1s
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:29 PM   #25
final.wrath
Banned

final.wrath has decent reputationfinal.wrath has decent reputation

anyone who thinks tmac is a point forward is dumb this guy clearly proved it

http://forums.interbasket.net/showthread.php?t=4786
http://www.hoopsvibe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4999
http://www.justbball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73289
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=51319
http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=133051
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnwGIue2OsU - watch this

Last edited by final.wrath : 07-31-2008 at 04:43 PM.
final.wrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:47 PM   #26
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
your threads are jokes.

Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 05:03 PM   #27
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

wrong argument bud :)
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:00 AM   #28
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Night_Elf
So!?! Bash Howard then! Seemed like you were wishing injury on Howard, man. There's a diffrence between mentioning how refined Bosh's game is compared to Howard's and hoping he gets hurt...
I wasn't hoping he get's hurt, rather I was stating it as a probable reason why Bosh will have a longer career. Like I could objectively say that Jermaine O'Neal will probably get injured again this season. Doesn't mean I want it to happen or wish it will happen. Nor do I wish that Dwight Howard will undergo microfracture surgery. I'm just saying, he's the kind of guy who will end up needing it, Bosh isn't. Sobering truth.

I don't understand what the OP has against Bosh. He's a nice guy, and a great player. Did he **** your girlfriend or something?
Old 08-01-2008, 12:14 AM   #29
DreamYaoTmac5
Banned

DreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputationDreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputation

Quote:
I wasn't hoping he get's hurt, rather I was stating it as a probable reason why Bosh will have a longer career. Like I could objectively say that Jermaine O'Neal will probably get injured again this season. Doesn't mean I want it to happen or wish it will happen. Nor do I wish that Dwight Howard will undergo microfracture surgery. I'm just saying, he's the kind of guy who will end up needing it, Bosh isn't. Sobering truth.

I don't understand what the OP has against Bosh. He's a nice guy, and a great player. Did he **** your girlfriend or something?
He got flat out owned by Dwight Howard, and he called him the best center,
unacceptable.
DreamYaoTmac5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:19 AM   #30
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
wtf is up with all the new retard rockets posters lately? i dont think they are real fans, just trolls.

It's the growing pains of the Houston Rockets getting better, we just have to stick through it all.
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: