Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2008, 12:19 AM   #31
Anti404
WHY SO SERIOUS
 
Anti404's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 456
Anti404 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamYaoTmac5
He got flat out owned by Dwight Howard, and he called him the best center,
unacceptable.
Really? A center overpowered a power forward? This is a stunning revelation, you enormous bag of douche.
Anti404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:33 AM   #32
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds
 
A.M.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: plane of pure scrumtrulesence
Posts: 3,595
A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamYaoTmac5
He got flat out owned by Dwight Howard, and he called him the best center,
unacceptable.
Wait, what? Bosh should never have been covering Dwight in that series, Dwight has 40 pounds on him. Many power forwards would be in the same position when forced to guard a center like that. Now we have Jermaine O'Neal who is more suited to covering centers, and takes the pressure o

Now guarding Yao Ming, that's another story, Chris could have handled that, because Yao is soft. Just kick his ankle and he'll crumble like a condemned building. Anyways, my point is I wish Yao Ming had been Orlando's center in that series instead of Dwight... T-Mac is the most talented loser in NBA history, if he'd stuck with Toronto one more year he would have actually advanced to the second round of the playoffs... annnd Ron Artest is nucking futs and will end up murdering Shane Battier and Rick Adelman in a drunken rage. Your entire big three is injury prone! Wouldn't it be HILARIOUS if ALL THREE were injured for the playoffs??? It would be to me!
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #33
DreamYaoTmac5
Banned
 
DreamYaoTmac5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yao > Dwight
Posts: 881
DreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputationDreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputation
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti404
Really? A center overpowered a power forward? This is a stunning revelation, you enormous bag of douche.
LOL, How come Tim Duncan never gets overpowered or Kevin Garnett or even Pau Gasol, Jason Maxiell?

Bosh is softer than Downy
DreamYaoTmac5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:34 AM   #34
DreamYaoTmac5
Banned
 
DreamYaoTmac5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yao > Dwight
Posts: 881
DreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputationDreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputation
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
Wait, what? Bosh should never have been covering Dwight in that series, Dwight has 40 pounds on him. Many power forwards would be in the same position when forced to guard a center like that. Now we have Jermaine O'Neal who is more suited to covering centers, and takes the pressure o

Now guarding Yao Ming, that's another story, Chris could have handled that, because Yao is soft. Just kick his ankle and he'll crumble like a condemned building. Anyways, my point is I wish Yao Ming had been Orlando's center in that series instead of Dwight... T-Mac is the most talented loser in NBA history, if he'd stuck with Toronto one more year he would have actually advanced to the second round of the playoffs... annnd Ron Artest is nucking futs and will end up murdering Shane Battier and Rick Adelman in a drunken rage. Your entire big three is injury prone! Wouldn't it be HILARIOUS if ALL THREE were injured for the playoffs??? It would be to me!
LOL you are kidding right? Bosh is soft Yao Ming's left hand is stronger than Chris Bosh's entire body
Please, Yao Ming can bench press 300 pounds, and Dwight can bench press 320

Bosh? Probably 190
DreamYaoTmac5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:40 AM   #35
brwnman
.
 
brwnman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 7,662
brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
It's the growing pains of the Houston Rockets getting better, we just have to stick through it all.

We really don't. Mods should just keep deleting stupid stuff. Just keep deleting 'em...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:41 AM   #36
bokes15
Playoffs!
 
bokes15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 9,273
bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamYaoTmac5
LOL, How come Tim Duncan never gets overpowered or Kevin Garnett or even Pau Gasol, Jason Maxiell?

Bosh is softer than Downy
because Tim Duncan doesn't weigh 230 pounds and is the most fundamentally sound big in the game today.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:43 AM   #37
Emeka Okafor xD
Banned
 
Emeka Okafor xD's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 376
Emeka Okafor xD has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

emeka okafor = to dwight howard, but not the hops
Emeka Okafor xD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:43 AM   #38
DreamYaoTmac5
Banned
 
DreamYaoTmac5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yao > Dwight
Posts: 881
DreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputationDreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputation
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
because Tim Duncan doesn't weigh 230 pounds and is the most fundamentally sound big in the game today.
It's strength you moron
DreamYaoTmac5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:46 AM   #39
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds
 
A.M.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: plane of pure scrumtrulesence
Posts: 3,595
A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamYaoTmac5
LOL you are kidding right? Bosh is soft Yao Ming's left hand is stronger than Chris Bosh's entire body
Please, Yao Ming can bench press 300 pounds, and Dwight can bench press 320

Bosh? Probably 190
OK enough with the left arm analogies! It is medically impossible for a man's arm, let alone hand, to be stronger than another man's entire body, unless that man is paralyzed or a primordial dwarf or something. They don't make any sense.

Chris Bosh can probably bench a lot, but who the hell cares? Bosh is a better basketball player than either of those two freaks of nature, he's just not as much of a freak of nature as they are. Shrink Yao Ming 5 inches? Bosh becomes better than him. Reduce Dwight Howard's obscene leaping ability? Bosh becomes better than him. And I already stated in this thread that Dwight will probably become injury prone as his career progresses, the same applies to Yao.

And Bosh really isn't soft, he can guard Power Forwards very well, rebounds well, and blocks plenty of shots. Like, you can keep saying it, but it`s not true.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:46 AM   #40
bokes15
Playoffs!
 
bokes15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 9,273
bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamYaoTmac5
It's strength you moron
Duncan is at 260 and Bosh is at 230. Look at his size idiot. He trains, he lifts weights, he works hard, he just doesn't have the muscle mass. So basically you are making fun of his genetics...
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:56 AM   #41
A.M.G.
Dr. Chim Richalds
 
A.M.G.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: plane of pure scrumtrulesence
Posts: 3,595
A.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputationA.M.G. has a terrific reputation
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamYaoTmac5
It's strength you moron
Chris Bosh is not as strong as Dwight Howard. You need to start a thread to confirm this? What does this prove? Bosh is more skilled than Dwight, but Dwight is such a freak of nature that he is better than any other center in the league, especially injury prone Chinamen.
A.M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:56 AM   #42
Jordandunk23
Rockets
 
Jordandunk23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,791
Jordandunk23 has decent reputationJordandunk23 has decent reputation
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

why does these threads continue? if you guys really think threads like this are stupid, just NOBODY RESPOND... let it go let it die... you know a wise man told me dont argue with fools...
Jordandunk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:57 AM   #43
DreamYaoTmac5
Banned
 
DreamYaoTmac5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yao > Dwight
Posts: 881
DreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputationDreamYaoTmac5 has decent reputation
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
OK enough with the left arm analogies! It is medically impossible for a man's arm, let alone hand, to be stronger than another man's entire body, unless that man is paralyzed or a primordial dwarf or something. They don't make any sense.

Chris Bosh can probably bench a lot, but who the hell cares? Bosh is a better basketball player than either of those two freaks of nature, he's just not as much of a freak of nature as they are. Shrink Yao Ming 5 inches? Bosh becomes better than him. Reduce Dwight Howard's obscene leaping ability? Bosh becomes better than him. And I already stated in this thread that Dwight will probably become injury prone as his career progresses, the same applies to Yao.

And Bosh really isn't soft, he can guard Power Forwards very well, rebounds well, and blocks plenty of shots. Like, you can keep saying it, but it`s not true.
LOL he sucks on defense and he is an average rebounder at best.

If he was so good he should at least be getting 9 RPG.
DreamYaoTmac5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 12:59 AM   #44
bokes15
Playoffs!
 
bokes15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: New York City
Posts: 9,273
bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamYaoTmac5
LOL he sucks on defense and he is an average rebounder at best.

If he was so good he should at least be getting 9 RPG.
Yao is 7'6 310 and he's only had 2, 10+ rebound seasons out of 6. Why aren't you making a thread about that?
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 01:12 AM   #45
lilkru8
Can barely lace up my sneakers
 
lilkru8's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 4
lilkru8 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: What do you think is stronger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.M.G.
Reduce Dwight Howard's obscene leaping ability? Bosh becomes better than him.

You are 100% correct next lets take away CP3's vision and i bet he sucks too. If you take anyones best quality away of course they slip.
lilkru8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:02 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site















Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy