Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-31-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
myfishjustdied

Default New Nba Jerseys!- Timberwolves, Kings

These photos were leaked onto the internet from the Rookies Photo shoot

Old 07-31-2008, 09:50 PM   #2
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: New Nba Jerseys!- Timberwolves, Kings

Sacramento's is good.

Minnesota's is absolutely horrible,that is the worst uniform in the NBA by far.
It truly looks like someone blended the Mavs,Wizards,& their old uniforms together.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:52 PM   #3
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they...are....fugly....
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:52 PM   #4
stewen12
Banned

stewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation herestewen12 has an incredible reputation here

minnestoas are terrible and Kings are sick. i believe its already beeen posted though
stewen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:52 PM   #5
Mateo
Local High School Star

Mateo has not been impressing people

kings look nice, wolves look generic.
Mateo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:53 PM   #6
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfishjustdied
These photos were leaked onto the internet from the Rookies Photo shoot

and guess what? they were also posted on ish last night or two nights ago as well. So you're late.

But hey, I know your fish didn't just die. You took it out of the water to see if it can breathe air, and it didn't work. I know, but shhh. I won't tell anyone.

*promise*...

Last edited by brwnman : 07-31-2008 at 09:59 PM.
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 09:56 PM   #7
myfishjustdied

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
and guess what? they were also posted on ish last night or two nights ago as well. So you're late.

But hey, I know your fish didn't just died. You took it out of the water to see if it can breathe air, and it didn't work. I know, but shhh. I won't tell anyone.

*promise*...

alright man THATS IT! nobody talks about my fish that way! Bubbles was the best fish a kid could have and nobody can come between us
Old 07-31-2008, 10:23 PM   #8
myfishjustdied

does anyone know a link to where you can see the Orlando Magic new jerseys?
Old 07-31-2008, 10:27 PM   #9
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by myfishjustdied
alright man THATS IT! nobody talks about my fish that way! Bubbles was the best fish a kid could have and nobody can come between us
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:32 PM   #10
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Kings jersey look nice.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 10:37 PM   #11
myfishjustdied

If i dont find out what the Orlando Magic new uniforms look like in 15 minutes i will video tape myself stabbing my fish to death and post it on Youtube!!
Old 07-31-2008, 10:39 PM   #12
Kings_Alex
Sugar K

Kings_Alex has an OK reputation so far

is that the kings away jersey? if so, aren't away jerseys suppose to show what place they represent? is should say sacramento then.
Kings_Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:35 AM   #13
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Alex
is that the kings away jersey? if so, aren't away jerseys suppose to show what place they represent? is should say sacramento then.
Not really.

Ever seen the Lakers uniform?
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:38 AM   #14
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings_Alex
The majority of jerseys do, I don't think there are many that don' do that. The Lakers is one.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 09:42 AM   #15
Manute for Ever!
Bol'd over

Manute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterManute for Ever! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kebab Stall
The majority of jerseys do, I don't think there are many that don' do that. The Lakers is one.

Bulls is another, although the alternate says Chicago.
Manute for Ever! is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: