Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-11-2012, 04:18 AM   #1
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation
Cool Let's discuss your favorite color.

I like color. I love colors. It's my favorite subject. What's even more bad ass, is that my favorite color is always evolving. I can go from yellow to red to green like a flashing light. STOP! Stop right there, you caught the stop light. There you are, sitting pretty in your jet black Lexus GS430. Awesome ride there my friend, and if you're north of the border, it's your 'favourite colour' ...

* puts hands on hip *

Now why for Pete's sake do you guys ^ there add the u? Do you think it's cool? Pete, our resident movie critic, what's your opinion? If there was a movie out there, and it was all about color, would you write a review? If you write it, I'll read it. I'm so in love with color (or colour) you guys. I think I'm sick. I asked my new girlfriend the other night to try on three different outfits before we made love.

I told her to put on purple fishnets, and combine that with a hunter green thong. She refused. I was like "listen baby gal, I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, NOW PLEASE BITCH WEAR THE BARNEY SEX OUTFIT FOR THEE" ... she just laughed, and said she felt sorry for me; told me the other two outfits were out of the ?. Said she needed to run up to the store to get some potato chips. I thought that was a bit strange @ 1:15 AM. Well, the ho never returned.

So there I was. Me and my colors. Even if every woman in the world leaves me, then I still have my colors. No evil cunt could ever, EVER take that away from me. The colors got my back, and I have their's. Well, except for orange. That's a trifling one right there. I could never bring myself to fully trust orange. Every time I rock the orange Polo, people look at me, and probably think to themselves "man that guy is bright as the sun" but I know each and every one of my orange RL (Ralph Lauren, not real life) shirts have it out for me.

Do any of you have a favorite color? If you want my advice, it's better just to not even have a favorite. They can and sometimes do get jealous and envious of one another. I once ate a bowl of Corn Pops out of a blue bowl. Now everyone knows you just don't mix blue and yellow (the Corn Pops). That's considered the cardinal sin of color combinations. Legend has it, blue represents the sky, and yellow makes claim to cowardness, but let's get one thing clear here, I ain't no pussy. Yellow IMO is more along the lines of being touch as nails, not some bitch made fool. My grandfather loved yellow, and he was pretty damn mellow. Yep, you guessed it, he was the founder and creator of Mellow Yellow. How is that shit cowardness?!?!

I just want to know everyone's favorite color. You will tell me. You will please tell me why it's your favorite color. If it's not too personal, and you feel comfortable enough, tell us if you ever caught wood because of a specific color, or spectrum of colors. Rainbows never did much for me sexually, but I heard if you can find the end of a rainbow and stick your dick in it, your piss will be ROY G. BIV for the rest of your life. Wiki even says not just your urine, but also your semen. Now imagine that, blasting the rainbow all over your girl's butt (that rainbow booty is so bootyful!). Now imagine the @ creampie. It dripping out after she stands up. Imagine if Peter North had the rainbow life liquid?

Thanks for reading this year's version of 'What's your favorite color.' Color isn't going anywhere folks, so we all might as well get used to it. It's all around us. Embrace it. Thank God for Crayola... that shit cRaY!

(dear God did I really just write all that shit?)

Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:35 AM   #2
ImmortalNemesis
Not Brazil 2014

ImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableImmortalNemesis is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Let's discuss your favorite color.

ImmortalNemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:36 AM   #3
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 04:45 AM   #4
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

"didnt read!" "didn't read!" ...

blah blah blah

There, so I can speak in the language of 13 year olds. Which color is your favorite now?

I swear, fu*king color amateurs piss me off.

Old 01-11-2012, 07:37 AM   #5
East_Stone_Ya
Gentleman Desperado

East_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEast_Stone_Ya is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

my favorite color is blue because i like the sea and the sky
East_Stone_Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:32 AM   #6
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I just want to know everyone's favorite color. You will tell me. You will please tell me why it's your favorite color.
I like green, dark green not light.

It's half of the color of Earth, it's the color of minimalism, it's the color of energy and resources. It's the color of money.

It's a cool color.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:52 AM   #7
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Cobalt blue:

JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 08:54 AM   #8
DonD13
GYMNAST

DonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonD13 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DonD13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:03 AM   #9
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

Gray
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:12 AM   #10
Legend of Josh
Banned

My favorite color at the moment is red. You can't go wrong (or can you?) with red. Color of blood, power, rage, passion, hearts, etc.
Old 01-11-2012, 11:24 AM   #11
FourthTenor
Banned

FourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation hereFourthTenor has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I like color. I love colors. It's my favorite subject. What's even more bad ass, is that my favorite color is always evolving. I can go from yellow to red to green like a flashing light. STOP! Stop right there, you caught the stop light. There you are, sitting pretty in your jet black Lexus GS430. Awesome ride there my friend, and if you're north of the border, it's your 'favourite colour' ...

* puts hands on hip *

Now why for Pete's sake do you guys ^ there add the u? Do you think it's cool? Pete, our resident movie critic, what's your opinion? If there was a movie out there, and it was all about color, would you write a review? If you write it, I'll read it. I'm so in love with color (or colour) you guys. I think I'm sick. I asked my new girlfriend the other night to try on three different outfits before we made love.

I told her to put on purple fishnets, and combine that with a hunter green thong. She refused. I was like "listen baby gal, I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME, NOW PLEASE BITCH WEAR THE BARNEY SEX OUTFIT FOR THEE" ... she just laughed, and said she felt sorry for me; told me the other two outfits were out of the ?. Said she needed to run up to the store to get some potato chips. I thought that was a bit strange @ 1:15 AM. Well, the ho never returned.

So there I was. Me and my colors. Even if every woman in the world leaves me, then I still have my colors. No evil cunt could ever, EVER take that away from me. The colors got my back, and I have their's. Well, except for orange. That's a trifling one right there. I could never bring myself to fully trust orange. Every time I rock the orange Polo, people look at me, and probably think to themselves "man that guy is bright as the sun" but I know each and every one of my orange RL (Ralph Lauren, not real life) shirts have it out for me.

Do any of you have a favorite color? If you want my advice, it's better just to not even have a favorite. They can and sometimes do get jealous and envious of one another. I once ate a bowl of Corn Pops out of a blue bowl. Now everyone knows you just don't mix blue and yellow (the Corn Pops). That's considered the cardinal sin of color combinations. Legend has it, blue represents the sky, and yellow makes claim to cowardness, but let's get one thing clear here, I ain't no pussy. Yellow IMO is more along the lines of being touch as nails, not some bitch made fool. My grandfather loved yellow, and he was pretty damn mellow. Yep, you guessed it, he was the founder and creator of Mellow Yellow. How is that shit cowardness?!?!

I just want to know everyone's favorite color. You will tell me. You will please tell me why it's your favorite color. If it's not too personal, and you feel comfortable enough, tell us if you ever caught wood because of a specific color, or spectrum of colors. Rainbows never did much for me sexually, but I heard if you can find the end of a rainbow and stick your dick in it, your piss will be ROY G. BIV for the rest of your life. Wiki even says not just your urine, but also your semen. Now imagine that, blasting the rainbow all over your girl's butt (that rainbow booty is so bootyful!). Now imagine the @ creampie. It dripping out after she stands up. Imagine if Peter North had the rainbow life liquid?

Thanks for reading this year's version of 'What's your favorite color.' Color isn't going anywhere folks, so we all might as well get used to it. It's all around us. Embrace it. Thank God for Crayola... that shit cRaY!

(dear God did I really just write all that shit?)

Any day now. (Seriously). Pretty scary.
FourthTenor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:38 AM   #12
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

blue. didn't read
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:53 AM   #13
Rnbizzle
Banned

Rnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRnbizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Red or Blue, did not read it either..
Rnbizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 11:57 AM   #14
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourthTenor

Any day now. (Seriously). Pretty scary.

My favorite color is green, but I'm not a Celtics fan. It's neon green to be exact.
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #15
highwhey
el vato encabronado

highwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhighwhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

which you like Yehosua?

xanax bars are pretty cool
highwhey is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: