Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2006, 01:33 AM   #16
PP34Deuce
Good college starter
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,321
PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation
Default

stollworth is with the iggles genius"

i know that,before the trade stalworth was quoted as saying Reggie is a type of player that comes around once ever 10-20 years....

that says sumthing when a young Wr like stalworth says that about a rookie.

i just got this feeling that reggie will explode on the scene.

Remember lebron his rookie year in preseason. I thnk Coach Payton is holding back on his RB.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 04:03 PM   #17
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

He doesnt look that big in pads. Compare him to E.James, Tomilson or Tiki even. Reggie has another level to reach physically. These pix were enhanced bigtime. His pix are similar to the Big Mac on that TV commercial. When you get a Big Mac it doesnt appear the same. There is a reason.

Funny to see females all giddy over his body tho. If he did construction they probably walk past him.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:07 PM   #18
The Answer
National High School Star
 
The Answer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 1,573
The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation
Default

he looks like a monster in those pictures
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:29 PM   #19
qwerty
(o_0)
 
qwerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,541
qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation
Default

'roids
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:35 PM   #20
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
'roids

Yeah because no one on Earth can get big without them.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:36 PM   #21
qwerty
(o_0)
 
qwerty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2,541
qwerty has decent reputationqwerty has decent reputation
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Yeah because no one on Earth can get big without them.



I wouldn't doubt it. I do think a lot more professional sports players use steriods than most people think. Especially in football.
qwerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 06:54 PM   #22
mateo31
Go ahead, make my day.
 
mateo31's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 827
mateo31 has an OK reputation so far
Default wow

it is getting very hott in hear
mateo31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:23 PM   #23
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerty
I wouldn't doubt it. I do think a lot more professional sports players use steriods than most people think. Especially in football.

If you say so. Guess genetics, state of the art training facility, personal and professional trainers plus the time wand desire is lacking right? Come on bruh, one thing to not be naive that performance enhacing use is high but roids? Get a clue. Bush has been in high football programs his entire life. Guy has been prepared for each and every level.

Tomilson is actually bigger than Bush. Roids too? You should hold that mentality of every athlete who is ripped, has muscle mass on thier frame. If you wanted to look like Bush you could. Takes time & dedication. Gonna have to change your diet, daily routine and it will cost $$$ so expect to spend.

Got that pal?
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:25 PM   #24
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES
 
Skywalker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 14,972
Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default

GoBB are you still interested in the Debate Tourney?
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:27 PM   #25
Loki
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 6,079
Loki is considered somewhat coolLoki is considered somewhat cool
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
Funny to see females all giddy over his body tho. If he did construction they probably walk past him.



It's funny because it's true.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:30 PM   #26
jan803
High school junior varsity star
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 184
jan803 has an OK reputation so far
Default !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loki


It's funny because it's true.

loki,

go to the hotsizzle thread...NOW!



YOU will definitely get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and yes, voice of reason, it's true.
jan803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:34 PM   #27
Fiyah
Kids at the park dunk on me
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 125
Fiyah has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voice of Reason
He doesnt look that big in pads. Compare him to E.James, Tomilson or Tiki even. Reggie has another level to reach physically. These pix were enhanced bigtime. His pix are similar to the Big Mac on that TV commercial. When you get a Big Mac it doesnt appear the same. There is a reason.

Funny to see females all giddy over his body tho. If he did construction they probably walk past him.

Have you seen a saints preseason game so far? He looks much bigger than a lot of people thought in pads. Not to make this gay thread any gayer, but he has a huge upper body and he might be a little short but he's definitely on the same level physically as a lot of running backs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lXA8bwXZI

He looks as big as a running back should look.

Last edited by Fiyah : 09-01-2006 at 07:36 PM.
Fiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:39 PM   #28
craigthomasb
College star
 
craigthomasb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 3,845
craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here
Default

i hope bush is amazing as he should be, i had a fantasy league with some of my mates and i forgot the live draft and ive spent the summer re tooling it, and bush is currently on my bench, but with domanik davis looking like hes not gonna play, reggie will probably have to start
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:03 PM   #29
jan803
High school junior varsity star
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 184
jan803 has an OK reputation so far
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyah
Have you seen a saints preseason game so far? He looks much bigger than a lot of people thought in pads. Not to make this gay thread any gayer, but he has a huge upper body and he might be a little short but he's definitely on the same level physically as a lot of running backs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lXA8bwXZI

He looks as big as a running back should look.

please, continue talking about this.

trust me, there are those who KNOW this is ain't a gay thread...
jan803 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:16 PM   #30
Voice of Reason
Local High School Star
 
Voice of Reason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: BANitentiary
Posts: 978
Voice of Reason has not been impressing people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyah
Have you seen a saints preseason game so far? He looks much bigger than a lot of people thought in pads. Not to make this gay thread any gayer, but he has a huge upper body and he might be a little short but he's definitely on the same level physically as a lot of running backs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4lXA8bwXZI

He looks as big as a running back should look.

Not the backs I mentioned. I didnt mean to make him out to be puny. Just saying the pix arent representing what he looks like with pads on. Thats all. And you say he looks as big as a runnin back should but I bet hard earned cash he gets bigger to the level of a Tomilson.
Voice of Reason is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:27 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy