Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-03-2008, 11:21 PM   #16
Godfather
Banned

Godfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected posterGodfather is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: The Biggest Stans on ISH?

A stan is considered an obsessed fan.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 11:22 PM   #17
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

yep, that's me. objective stan FTW.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:35 AM   #18
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
Just because Nas is my favorite rapper, it doesnt mean I'm a Stan
You exhibit Stannish behaviour in relation to Nas.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:38 AM   #19
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
You exhibit Stannish behaviour in relation to Nas.

examples? and aren't you the same one who pretended to be a Goon for about 2 weeks?
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:44 AM   #20
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

knoe - kobe

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:46 AM   #21
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasian
examples? and aren't you the same one who pretended to be a Goon for about 2 weeks?
You bring him up in any hip hop thread, a lot like v-unit does with Jay Z. The goon thing grew out of a simleague I was in with some of the other posters and was a tongue and cheek dig at someone who will won't be named.
Old 08-04-2008, 11:13 AM   #22
blasian
The Afrocentric Asian

blasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation hereblasian has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
You bring him up in any hip hop thread, a lot like v-unit does with Jay Z. The goon thing grew out of a simleague I was in with some of the other posters and was a tongue and cheek dig at someone who will won't be named.

look at the majority of the hip hop threads that I've been in(and I've been in a lot) and you'll see that I've only brought him up a few times. And when I do talk about him its mostly either in a thread related to him or after someone else has talked about him. Anyway, a stan imo is someone who constantly dickrides the artist and never criticizes. The artist can do no wrong in their eyes. Nas is my fave rapper but I don't worship the ground that the man walks on and I acknowledge the fact that he's had many career missteps. I don't see how that makes me a stan. But maybe we have different definitions.
blasian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:36 AM   #23
ManlyStanley69
Fitness Made Simple

ManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat coolManlyStanley69 is considered somewhat cool

I am the biggest (not to mention manliest) Stanley on ISH
ManlyStanley69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:59 AM   #24
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

d_white089 - Pat White
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:12 PM   #25
-primetime-

Quote:
B'Low-Fat girls
Old 08-04-2008, 12:13 PM   #26
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

B'Low-Fat girls

Was this before my time? How was this assumption made?
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:15 PM   #27
Dasher

The ISH model police and B'Low have differing definitions of what constitutes fat.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:15 PM   #28
Zan Tabak
Only the finest

Zan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation hereZan Tabak has an incredible reputation here

Zan Tabak - Raptors
Zan Tabak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:19 PM   #29
Dasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by e-Thugstylez
From MSPAint thread
Old 08-04-2008, 12:20 PM   #30
Jimmy2k8
NBA rookie of the year

Jimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation hereJimmy2k8 has an incredible reputation here

Dasher-ISH Sex Offender registry.
Jimmy2k8 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: