Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-04-2008, 12:26 PM   #31
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Biggest Stans on ISH?

Where's the thread where this happened? I bet it's pretty good.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:27 PM   #32
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

MS Paint
Warning:It may not be safe for work.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:30 PM   #33
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_white089

Was this before my time? How was this assumption made?
he posted some pic of a chick that he thought was hot and had nice curves.

she weighed like 180 lbs.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:32 PM   #34
d_white089
Let's Go.....

d_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation hered_white089 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by -primetime-

THAT is the thread I wanna see, lol.
d_white089 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:34 PM   #35
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

That chick did not weigh 180, she was 130 tops and her body was in need of a little TLC, but you could see her hoetential.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:36 PM   #36
-primetime-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
That chick did not weigh 180, she was 130 tops and her body was in need of a little TLC, but you could see her hoetential.
I don't know how tall she was...but she looked to be much heavier than 130 lb. dude...

I guess maybe if she was 5 foot 2 or something...
Old 08-04-2008, 12:38 PM   #37
Dasher

A 180lb woman would be close to obese all the way up to 5'10.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:46 PM   #38
-primetime-

Quote:
A 180lb woman would be close to obese all the way up to 5'10.
uhh...

she was

obese

and if she was 5 foot 10 then she was 180 lbs. no question
Old 08-04-2008, 12:47 PM   #39
Dasher

Quote:
uhh...

she was

obese

and if she was 5 foot 10 then she was 180 lbs. no question

This is what obesity looks like.
Old 08-04-2008, 12:49 PM   #40
-primetime-

Quote:

This is what obesity looks like.
yeah those chicks are like 300 lbs.

I am saying she was around 180 lbs.

look dude...her actual weight doesn't matter...she needed to shed 20-30 lbs.....end of story.

you are the one that started this in the OP...why are you saying she isn't fat now
Old 08-04-2008, 12:51 PM   #41
Dasher

I haven't seen the thread in a long time, if I see it again my stance may change. Where is statman when you need him?
Old 08-04-2008, 12:52 PM   #42
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
MS Paint
Warning:It may not be safe for work.

Heh. Mine was one of the few that didn't have a phallus in it.
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 12:59 PM   #43
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It's A VC3!!!-Vince Carter.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #44
steve

steve is considered somewhat coolsteve is considered somewhat coolsteve is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
MLH - Friendship
How is this not Bob Barker or at the very least The Price Is Right?
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:02 PM   #45
Phar
Banned

Phar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPhar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Oh, and I found the thread you guys were talking about

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87883

Reps plz.
Phar is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: