Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Toronto Raptors Forum

Toronto Raptors Forum Toronto Raptors message board - Toronto Raptors forum

Old 08-03-2008, 03:48 PM   #1
BrownBaller
I airball my layups

BrownBaller has an OK reputation so far
Default Bosh To Orlando In 2012?

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/new...newthread&f=10

probably a little early to be worrying about this, but could be a realistic possibility...

thoughts?
BrownBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #2
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Bosh To Orlando In 2012?

well it's really rare that someone will stay on 1 team for their whole career, so i think it's possible.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:28 PM   #3
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Lets worry about 2008 right now.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:36 PM   #4
BrownBaller
I airball my layups

year by year is cool, but thinking of how to keep our franchise player so we don't regress back to rebuilding is a concern for me as a raps fan (who would love to see us reach an eastern conference final or finals at some point..)

if bosh defects to orlando or w/e other team, we will not have any leverage to attract quality FAs accept for money
Old 08-03-2008, 04:44 PM   #5
bokes15
Playoffs!

bokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbokes15 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownBaller
year by year is cool, but thinking of how to keep our franchise player so we don't regress back to rebuilding is a concern for me as a raps fan (who would love to see us reach an eastern conference final or finals at some point..)

if bosh defects to orlando or w/e other team, we will not have any leverage to attract quality FAs accept for money
Colangelo had that in mind when he picked up JO. That's why I said lets worry about 2008. If we don't have improved playoff results from the previous two years, then I'll have reason for concern.
bokes15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #6
Jalen5
Great young streetballer

Jalen5 has an OK reputation so far

So its still 2008 right?
Jalen5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 06:09 PM   #7
BrownBaller
I airball my layups

well i guess it isnt about 2012 so much, its about 2010, seeing as Bosh will follow suit with Wade and LBJ to opt out

so yes its 2008, and i was just thinking about what bokes said about the JO deal expiring, etc so thank you for bringing that to my attention cause i forgot

but in relation to 2008, if we hit a snag, or regress more from last year (even with the moves we've made, nothing is a guarantee, tho we look like a better team on paper), and I'm not trying to be a downer, i got huge hope for this season just trying to give people some raps related news that i found on the net and engage some discussion
Old 08-04-2008, 02:32 PM   #8
Chamberlain
Riggin' for Wiggins!

Chamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputationChamberlain has a terrific reputation

Dwight and Bosh would be a near unstoppable combonation. It would make a lot of sense for Bosh to go to Orlando if Toronto isn't improved by this time. That's all I'll say on this matter.
Chamberlain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 02:57 PM   #9
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That is a terrible speculation. The worst yet.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:18 PM   #10
hassano
High School Varsity 12th Man

hassano has decent reputationhassano has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerrySteakhouse
That is a terrible speculation. The worst yet.

Agreed!
hassano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:33 PM   #11
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

If Nets don't get Lebron. I'd be glad for the Nets to get Bosh. I think it'd be possible as well.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 11:16 AM   #12
EuroWise
GM Star

EuroWise has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
Colangelo had that in mind when he picked up JO. That's why I said lets worry about 2008. If we don't have improved playoff results from the previous two years, then I'll have reason for concern.

Agree

Let's see this year the Raptors and JO and then we will see who have to worry.
EuroWise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 12:02 PM   #13
ejeezy
I airball my layups

ejeezy has an OK reputation so far

Lock this thread, please.
ejeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 05:00 PM   #14
Trax416
Great young streetballer

Trax416 has an OK reputation so far

NM im an idiot.

Last edited by Trax416 : 08-05-2008 at 05:10 PM.
Trax416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 05:30 AM   #15
MetaMan
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MetaMan has an OK reputation so far

if Bosh and Wade end up on the same team then god save us all but i doubt he's thinking that far ahead right now the raps gotta big season ahead of them
MetaMan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: