Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2008, 04:00 PM   #16
Premier
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 118
Default Re: Sim League

I want to join. If you want someone more reliable, then I understand, but I check this board multiple times a day and promise to be active.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:44 PM   #17
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star
 
Buffalobraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Wide Right City
Posts: 1,292
Default Re: Sim League

Everyone is in that is under members on the first post.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Premier
I want to join. If you want someone more reliable, then I understand, but I check this board multiple times a day and promise to be active.
Sorry, you were the 11th person to say they wanted in so you were too late.

But if someone becomes inactive or reisgns would you like to be the first to get their team?
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:58 PM   #18
Spudjjay
Shining on em
 
Spudjjay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 4,349
Default Re: Sim League

Hey Buffalo Braves how about you let us select players from the last 3yrs since we just did an O7-08 league. Lets select from 05-06, 06-07 and 07-08 players to make thing interesting.
Spudjjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 04:59 PM   #19
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star
 
Buffalobraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Wide Right City
Posts: 1,292
Default Re: Sim League

Draft Order [Done by # of posts]
Lebron23
Mr_Basketball#1
LBJ 4 MVP
~LA's fine$t~
Spudjjay
iamgine
Buffalobraves
B-Diddy=2Easy
titan820
T-Low


There is no salary cap so don't pay attention to money.

The draft will be 12 rounds.

The last pick in the round gets the first pick next round [If you don't know what I'm talking about I can show you, its the same as most fantasy leagues]

Ill release to schedule in the next few days, you will play 2 pre-season games just to see if you want to make any trades before the season starts.

Trades are to be PM'ed to me and I will post them on the forum. There is a 24 hour period where people can vote to deny your trade if you get 6 trade denial votes the trade dosen't happen.





Start the draft now Lebron23.

Last edited by Buffalobraves : 08-07-2008 at 09:55 PM.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:10 PM   #20
tian820
NBA lottery pick
 
tian820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,513
Default Re: Sim League

Can you expand to 12 players? I'd like to check this out too. If not, no problem
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #21
Premier
I brick open layups
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 118
Default Re: Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBraves
Sorry, you were the 11th person to say they wanted in so you were too late.

But if someone becomes inactive or reisgns would you like to be the first to get their team?
Yes, please. I want a spot in this.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:13 PM   #22
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!
 
LBJ 4 MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,652
Default Re: Sim League

We're drafting by post count? Gives me a high pick so I'm all for it.

Kick out one of the 20 post guys and give tian a spot. He's way more active and reliable.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:16 PM   #23
tian820
NBA lottery pick
 
tian820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 4,513
Default Re: Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
We're drafting by post count? Gives me a high pick so I'm all for it.

Kick out one of the 20 post guys and give tian a spot. He's way more active and reliable.

I appreciate the notion, but I don't want anyone to get kicked out who dibs'ed their spot before me. Maybe if they don't draft their team in a timely manner though :)
tian820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:19 PM   #24
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!
 
LBJ 4 MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,652
Default Re: Sim League

I pm'd lebron23, telling him it was his pick.

We're going serpentine right? Meaning if you have the first pick in the first round then you have the last pick in the second round and so on.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #25
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player
 
Lebron23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: LeBronville
Posts: 43,092
Default Re: Sim League

LeBron James
Lebron23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:23 PM   #26
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star
 
Buffalobraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Wide Right City
Posts: 1,292
Default Re: Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820
I appreciate the notion, but I don't want anyone to get kicked out who dibs'ed their spot before me. Maybe if they don't draft their team in a timely manner though :)
EDIT:Titan your in the guy who I put in hasn't been online since I put him in so he'll never know

Mr.Basketball's pick now
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:24 PM   #27
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!
 
LBJ 4 MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,652
Default Re: Sim League

1.Lebron23 - LeBron James
2.Mr_Basketball#1
3.LBJ 4 MVP
4.~LA's fine$t~
5.Spudjjay
6.iamgine
7.Buffalobraves
8.B-Diddy=2Easy
9.tian820
10.YoungRich

Are we going Serpentine, BB?

Last edited by LBJ 4 MVP : 08-07-2008 at 05:28 PM.
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:26 PM   #28
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star
 
Buffalobraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Wide Right City
Posts: 1,292
Default Re: Sim League

Yeah were serpentine, I couldn't find hte right word thanks for that


Titan you get 9th pick.

Were keeping it 07-08 sorry spud.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:32 PM   #29
LBJ 4 MVP
Sit yo ass down!
 
LBJ 4 MVP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,652
Default Re: Sim League

PHP Code:
1.Lebron23 - LeBron James
2.Mr_Basketball1
3.LBJ 4 MVP
4.
~LAs fine$t~
5.Spudjjay
6.iamgine
7.Buffalobraves
8.B
-Diddy=2Easy
9.tian820
10.YoungRich

11.YoungRich
12.tian820
13.B
-Diddy=2Easy
14.BuffaloBraves
15.iamgine
16.Spudjjay
17.
~LAs fine$t~
18.LBJ 4 MVP
19.Mr_Basketball1
20.Lebron23

21.Lebron23
22.Mr_Basketball1
23.LBJ 4 MVP
24.
~LAs fine$t~
25.Spudjjay
26.iamgine
27.Buffalobraves
28.B
-Diddy=2Easy
29.tian820
30.YoungRich

31.YoungRich
32.tian820
33.B
-Diddy=2Easy
34.BuffaloBraves
35.iamgine
36.Spudjjay
37.
~LAs fine$t~
38.LBJ 4 MVP
39.Mr_Basketball1
40.Lebron23

41.Lebron23
42.Mr_Basketball1
43.LBJ 4 MVP
44.
~LAs fine$t~
45.Spudjjay
46.iamgine
47.Buffalobraves
48.B
-Diddy=2Easy
49.tian820
50.YoungRich

51.YoungRich
52.tian820
53.B
-Diddy=2Easy
54.BuffaloBraves
55.iamgine
56.Spudjjay
57.
~LAs fine$t~
58.LBJ 4 MVP
59.Mr_Basketball1
60.Lebron23

61.Lebron23
62.Mr_Basketball1
63.LBJ 4 MVP
64.
~LAs fine$t~
65.Spudjjay
66.iamgine
67.Buffalobraves
68.B
-Diddy=2Easy
69.tian820
70.YoungRich

71.YoungRich
72.tian820
73.B
-Diddy=2Easy
74.BuffaloBraves
75.iamgine
76.Spudjjay
77.
~LAs fine$t~
78.LBJ 4 MVP
79.Mr_Basketball1
80.Lebron23

81.Lebron23
82.Mr_Basketball1
83.LBJ 4 MVP
84.
~LAs fine$t~
85.Spudjjay
86.iamgine
87.Buffalobraves
88.B
-Diddy=2Easy
89.tian820
90.YoungRich

91.YoungRich
92.tian820
93.B
-Diddy=2Easy
94.BuffaloBraves
95.iamgine
96.Spudjjay
97.
~LAs fine$t~
98.LBJ 4 MVP
99.Mr_Basketball1
100.Lebron23

101.Lebron23
102.Mr_Basketball1
103.LBJ 4 MVP
104.
~LAs fine$t~
105.Spudjjay
106.iamgine
107.Buffalobraves
108.B
-Diddy=2Easy
109.tian820
110.YoungRich

111.YoungRich
112.tian820
113.B
-Diddy=2Easy
114.BuffaloBraves
115.iamgine
116.Spudjjay
117.
~LAs fine$t~
118.LBJ 4 MVP
119.Mr_Basketball1
120.Lebron23
LBJ 4 MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:34 PM   #30
Buffalobraves
Local High School Star
 
Buffalobraves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Wide Right City
Posts: 1,292
Default Re: Sim League

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
PHP Code:
1.Lebron23 - LeBron James
2.Mr_Basketball1
3.LBJ 4 MVP
4.
~LAs fine$t~
5.Spudjjay
6.iamgine
7.Buffalobraves
8.B
-Diddy=2Easy
9.tian820
10.YoungRich

11.YoungRich
12.tian820
13.B
-Diddy=2Easy
14.BuffaloBraves
15.iamgine
16.Spudjjay
17.
~LAs fine$t~
18.LBJ 4 MVP
19.Mr_Basketball1
20.Lebron23

21.Lebron23
22.Mr_Basketball1
23.LBJ 4 MVP
24.
~LAs fine$t~
25.Spudjjay
26.iamgine
27.Buffalobraves
28.B
-Diddy=2Easy
29.tian820
30.YoungRich

31.YoungRich
32.tian820
33.B
-Diddy=2Easy
34.BuffaloBraves
35.iamgine
36.Spudjjay
37.
~LAs fine$t~
38.LBJ 4 MVP
39.Mr_Basketball1
40.Lebron23

41.Lebron23
42.Mr_Basketball1
43.LBJ 4 MVP
44.
~LAs fine$t~
45.Spudjjay
46.iamgine
47.Buffalobraves
48.B
-Diddy=2Easy
49.tian820
50.YoungRich

51.YoungRich
52.tian820
53.B
-Diddy=2Easy
54.BuffaloBraves
55.iamgine
56.Spudjjay
57.
~LAs fine$t~
58.LBJ 4 MVP
59.Mr_Basketball1
60.Lebron23

61.Lebron23
62.Mr_Basketball1
63.LBJ 4 MVP
64.
~LAs fine$t~
65.Spudjjay
66.iamgine
67.Buffalobraves
68.B
-Diddy=2Easy
69.tian820
70.YoungRich

71.YoungRich
72.tian820
73.B
-Diddy=2Easy
74.BuffaloBraves
75.iamgine
76.Spudjjay
77.
~LAs fine$t~
78.LBJ 4 MVP
79.Mr_Basketball1
80.Lebron23

81.Lebron23
82.Mr_Basketball1
83.LBJ 4 MVP
84.
~LAs fine$t~
85.Spudjjay
86.iamgine
87.Buffalobraves
88.B
-Diddy=2Easy
89.tian820
90.YoungRich

91.YoungRich
92.tian820
93.B
-Diddy=2Easy
94.BuffaloBraves
95.iamgine
96.Spudjjay
97.
~LAs fine$t~
98.LBJ 4 MVP
99.Mr_Basketball1
100.Lebron23

101.Lebron23
102.Mr_Basketball1
103.LBJ 4 MVP
104.
~LAs fine$t~
105.Spudjjay
106.iamgine
107.Buffalobraves
108.B
-Diddy=2Easy
109.tian820
110.YoungRich

111.YoungRich
112.tian820
113.B
-Diddy=2Easy
114.BuffaloBraves
115.iamgine
116.Spudjjay
117.
~LAs fine$t~
118.LBJ 4 MVP
119.Mr_Basketball1
120.Lebron23
Thanks.
Buffalobraves is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy