Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Phoenix Suns Forum

Phoenix Suns Forum Phoenix Suns forum - Phoenix Suns message board

Old 08-11-2008, 09:17 PM   #1
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Maniaks Avatar Shop!

Hey guys, post me who you want to have in the avvy, and if you want any text.

I wont beg for rep for them, but I'd love if you did toss it my way if you liked it!

I do NOT do gifs that are like a frame from a movie/TV show type thing though.

You do not need to supply the pics either. I can get them myself.

And don't get your hopes up with a rookie pic, hard to find nice pics to use.

-Maniak
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 11:20 PM   #2
Darius07
High School JV MVP

Darius07 has decent reputationDarius07 has decent reputation
Default Re: Maniaks Avatar Shop!

pfff! i got my avatar at Vc3's shop!

But seriously if you could make me a cool one with this or another Nash soccer pic i will deffinetly give you rep and love(no homo)

Last edited by Darius07 : 08-12-2008 at 12:11 AM.
Darius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:45 AM   #3
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darius07

pfff! i got my avatar at Vc3's shop!

But seriously if you could make me a cool one with this or another Nash soccer pic i will deffinetly give you rep and love(no homo)

i know there are no clean cut nash pics with him playing soccer, and i cant cut them myself, i suck at cutting the pics right...
Old 08-12-2008, 06:38 PM   #4
Darius07
High School JV MVP

Darius07 has decent reputationDarius07 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
i know there are no clean cut nash pics with him playing soccer, and i cant cut them myself, i suck at cutting the pics right...
np im trying to learn how to cut them. it really hard
Darius07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 06:51 PM   #5
Maniak

im bored, going to make a few examples of what i can do in a few mins
Old 08-12-2008, 07:04 PM   #6
Maniak

Tim Thomas

Steve Nash

Amare Stoudamire

Made this for a guy awhile ago

First 3 Draft Picks

Ignore the choppyness, i literally whipped these up in 5mins, i can make it clear cut, just basic examples

Last edited by Maniak : 08-13-2008 at 03:30 PM.
Old 08-12-2008, 09:56 PM   #7
Maniak

a well done one imo, why must my LAKER one be good
Old 08-13-2008, 01:04 PM   #8
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Could you make Devin Harris twice and VC twice in a GIF with the VC pic I have?
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:19 PM   #9
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Cool you made a shop too. btw I learned how to take white box out of avatars now.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 03:20 PM   #10
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
Could you make Devin Harris twice and VC twice in a GIF with the VC pic I have?

rep if u like it bro!
Old 08-13-2008, 03:21 PM   #11
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
Cool you made a shop too. btw I learned how to take white box out of avatars now.

yeah, im going to make stuff when im bored
Old 08-13-2008, 03:34 PM   #12
Maniak

Kobe Bryant

Chris Paul

Last edited by Maniak : 08-13-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 05:13 PM   #13
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak

rep if u like it bro!
you got any other pics of Devin they are choppy? Also theother vc pick is choppy... im picky
Als plz use te pi of VC in my current avy :)
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:20 PM   #14
Rab
Jared Dudley's #1 Fan

Rab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this boardRab is popular on this board

I'll take a Megan Fox avy. I'll give you a rep for that for sure.
Rab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2008, 05:22 PM   #15
Maniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
you got any other pics of Devin they are choppy? Also theother vc pick is choppy... im picky
Als plz use te pi of VC in my current avy :)

1)thats the only good harris pic
2)i didnt notice the choppyness
3)the vc pic had alot of a diff look than the picsi use, so i didnt know how itd look
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: