Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 08-12-2008, 02:27 PM   #31
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone buying Madden 09 2nite?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJ 4 MVP
Any new features/mprovements to the superstar mode?
I have no clue really. I only had Madden 07 not Madden 08. One thing I noticed that was different is that you dont have to watch your team sim. It's also a lot harder to run the ball. Thats all I noticed.

I found my team though. JAGUARS Picked up 3 passes and forced a fumble. I dont know if anyone has ever returned a kick-off for a touchdown but I just did with MCD and it zooms in on the breakaway. Pretty sweet.

Can't wait to play some of you ****ers. Just beat the computer 34-10 on all-pro. Live play is All pro right?
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 02:48 PM   #32
Richie2k6
Smooth Like Butter

Richie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRichie2k6 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Just rushed for 145 with Westbrook, teared up the Bears 21-10 on All-Pro. I'm liking this game a lot so far.

Nah I'm just joking, I only have madden 07 for ps2.
Richie2k6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:49 PM   #33
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I played a friend and beat him 28-21. I'm going to take it online for a game soon, this game is sickkkkk and so are da Browns
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 03:57 PM   #34
mmsupra
MDOTM

mmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermmsupra is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Well I did not read the manual and I got a pic off of Mcnabb and took it to the house and I hit the Rewind x button and to say the least I was pissed.
mmsupra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:07 PM   #35
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here

Stat, you got a 360 now? If so, how much?
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:10 PM   #36
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Yep. I bought a 2 month old 360 from a friend Dr 225 bucks. Came with 2 controllers/Halo 3 and he's suppose to be dropping off call of duty next week. Its the 20 gb one so I got a great deal.
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:11 PM   #37
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All Pro? lol N00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge

You can probably get deals which include Madden with 360 for a good price.

I'm a Best Buy shopper so they have deals like that. But other stores probably have them as well.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:12 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
Yep. I bought a 2 month old 360 from a friend Dr 225 bucks. Came with 2 controllers/Halo 3 and he's suppose to be dropping off call of duty next week. Its the 20 gb one so I got a great deal.

Damn thats a hookup if i ever heard one. I dont like Halo 3, but still. Cant beat 360 + 2 controllers + 2gms for $225? You f@g!
Old 08-12-2008, 04:20 PM   #39
Fudge
RNS

Fudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation hereFudge has a near all-star reputation here

Nah, I have one GoBB. Thanks though. Just thought i'd ask after remembering that thread he started a while ago.

Whoa, twas a great deal indeed. You got that ***** big time. And COD still coming, my my.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:34 PM   #40
RandomBalla55
Local High School Star

RandomBalla55 has decent reputation

****, stat went to town.

$225 for Halo 3 + XBox 360 + CoD (Game of the Year, bar none IMHO) + an extra wireless controller?

That =
RandomBalla55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #41
FireMcFailPlease
Loserville USA

FireMcFailPlease has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmsupra
Well I did not read the manual and I got a pic off of Mcnabb and took it to the house and I hit the Rewind x button and to say the least I was pissed.

That is hilarious!!

My first ever rewind was my kick off in my first game of playing it...so i just kicked it off again
FireMcFailPlease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:48 PM   #42
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

hooking up my good internet tomorow, should be online by then.

gt: hotsizzle869, add it
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:04 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

WTF is the rewind feature? It keeps popping up. And no I'm oldschool, we dont read the manual. We figure it out as we go along. Altho i checked out what buttons control what
Old 08-12-2008, 05:05 PM   #44
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this boardRameek is popular on this board

i havent played madden since 04
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #45
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
i havent played madden since 04

From 04-08 you didnt miss much either. Madden really didnt change much of the game. Every year a new feature or two would be added but mostly its updated rosters, new rookies. But since they owned the football rights over the 2k series I guess it figured why change? We got it on lock now hand over $60.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: