Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Miami Heat Forum

Miami Heat Forum Miami Heat forum - miami heat message board

Old 09-01-2006, 07:17 PM   #1
KB24MVP
Can barely lace up my sneakers

KB24MVP has an OK reputation so far
Default How can you still compare wade to KB?

Team US lost agaisnt greece.Wade was a no-show.melo was the leader and he showed it..bron did his work too.wade just cant play without shaq its a fact.
i mean come on people cant u see wade's weakness?no shaq glory..
the only reason he got all the hype he's getting is because of shaq who opens up the court for him, and draws double teams..
u keep talking about his fg %..let me remind u that he shot 15% from 3 ..for a shooting guard that's pretty sad..so the questiion is how does he manage to get a 50%fg..??? well all he does is drive..and with shaq's help underneath attracting double teams it makes it that much easier for him to score..
9-9 durig the season when shaq was out??IN THE EAST
lost 2 games agaisnt the bulls when shaq was averaging 12ps 6reb??
talk about wade's dominace agaisnt dallas??kobe outscored the whole dallas team after 3 quarters..WITHOUT SHAQ's HELP.and wasnt getting calls that wade got in the final seconds of a finals ga,e..yall know what game im talking about dont act like u dont.
dont get me wrong wade is great, one of the best in the league..
but kobe is in a different league..yall know if kobe was playing US woulda gotten the gold..this isnt a biased statement all fans agree.all people who understand what ball is about.
The guy carried the whole team to the west's 6th best record last year with a bunch of incompetent kids..a true leader .the next MJ
stop yo hatin on kobe with ur sad threads and get real.

Last edited by KB24MVP : 09-01-2006 at 07:21 PM.
KB24MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 07:45 PM   #2
lakers-city
Good college starter

lakers-city has decent reputationlakers-city has decent reputation

im a laker fan here. but there is no such thing as the next MJ. kobe won 3 rings with shaq, impressive but any elite SG could have paired with the best center of the last 2 decades to win a chip.

and kobe bryant never won MVP like wade did, and dont say its because he played with shaq because wade played with shaq too.

and you can say all you want about meaningless regular season acomplishments (62 in 3, 81 points) but wade won a ring and finals MVP and kobe bryant lead our franchise to blow a 3-1 lead, so why they hell are you praising the guy ?? he quit on us on game 7.

iverson could and would have won a bunch of rings playing with shaq, same for drexler, reggie miller, wilkins and lots of other.

how can you say that wade is hyped because of shaq ?? you already forgot that kobe always got a lot of hype because of playing with shaq ?

Last edited by lakers-city : 09-01-2006 at 07:49 PM.
lakers-city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 08:11 PM   #3
KB24MVP

When shaq was playing in LA he was in his prime..kobe didnt get to prove himself. noone would ever know what woulda happened if he was the focal point of the team.
Shaq is now in a deep chute and heading for retirement ..tahts why wade runs the team..nevertheless shaq presence on the court changes the whole game.opens up the lane and that's why wade's fg% is that high..17% from 3..13% in their international run
im not comparing kobes 3 rings to wades' rings..
U pointed that that kobe lost to the suns..what kind of supporting cast does kobe have??SMUSH??KWAME??walton?cook?turiaf??what kind of team would have any of these players start?or 6th man??

Kobe quit???did u watch the game??down by 20..phil asked him to play the way he played the 6 first games..( in case u havent heard phil's interview ).
then pulled him out in the 4th..

what would you have said if he kep jacking up shotS?/ we woulda won if he wasnt so selfish??

come on man what Kobe done this season wasnt expected by anyone..analysts had them for a top 10 lotery pick.he carried his team to the WEST's 6th best record..
7 games behind Miami's 2nd best record in the EAST.

I know Kobe got alot hype with shaq..but i wasnt pursuaded he was the best player in the league then.. cuz he didnt get the chance to prove it..now that shaq's gone he did..give him jordan's supporting cast and u have lakers for champions in 2006-07

not to forget that Kobe was chosen to be the focal point of team USA..he'll prove his worth in the 08 olympics when he'll bring back the gold.
Old 09-01-2006, 08:30 PM   #4
lakers-city
Good college starter

we were up 3-1 so wether kobe's suporting cast sucks or not is irrelevant, we were freakin up 3-1, and the best player in the league shouldnt allow his team to blow a 3-1 lead, regardless of the oponent.
Old 09-01-2006, 09:05 PM   #5
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

The **** outta here with this BS of a thread on the Heat Forum. Do your Kobe gonad sucking on the Lakers forum, thanks....
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2006, 09:40 PM   #6
KB24MVP

truth hurts bro.. ur inability to argue proves ur acknowledgement of KB's dominance
Old 09-01-2006, 10:07 PM   #7
lakers-city
Good college starter

i dont need to argue anymore, i lets the fact speak for themselves, we blew a 3-1 lead in a series we clearly had in the bag, period.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:09 PM   #8
BFRESH44
College star

The fact that you had to make this thread is hilarious..

What's the direct purpose of you creating this thread?

Last edited by BFRESH44 : 09-01-2006 at 10:17 PM.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:18 PM   #9
KB24MVP

not arguying with u lakers city and im not looking forward to cuz u dont know what ur talking about ..as a laker fan u should know better what happened if u actually watched the game or followed the interviews with phil kobe and tex other than posting a non sense response u got from kobe haters (aka the media)

as for u other miami poster, the point for posting a thread on ur board is bring u fans back to earth ...u think wades the best player in the league and im proving u wrong..
Old 09-01-2006, 10:30 PM   #10
lakers-city
Good college starter

lol, i have been watching lakers games since before you wore diapers so dont give me your self righteous crap.

1- during 2000-2004 shaquille o'neal was by far and away the most vluable and dominant of the 2.

2- kobe bryant DID quit on his team and is not the first team he pulls that one (remember the game on arco arena in 2004??)

3- what he said to the media doesnt mean jack squat because even if he quit he is obviously not gonna admit it.

4- we blew a 3-1 lead and thats the end of it, he sould have won and we lost, with great power it comes great responsibily so kobe is obviously gonna take more blame than the rest of the team because he is the leader of LA right now.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:34 PM   #11
BFRESH44
College star

For starters, I don't think Wade is best player in the league...So yeah.

And second of all, you have said absolutely nothing substantial in making this thread. Nothing at all. I could dispell almost all the bullsh** you've thrown at in this thread. But it's not worth it(I only partake in rational basketball discussions, in which this isn't).

You're just a Kobe groupie...Point blank. Looking for every ample oppritunity to prop him up when it isn't even nesscarily. You seem like an insecure fan of Bryant's greatness making this thread at the spur of the momment of the World Championships defeat(where where you in June?).

I think Kobe Bryant is the best individual talent in the game, but this thread is absurd, and so are you.

You know you're a hardcore groupie when a fellow Laker fan knotices that there is no purpose to this thread. **** outta here, man.

Last edited by BFRESH44 : 09-01-2006 at 10:46 PM.
Old 09-01-2006, 10:50 PM   #12
Starbury4MVP
Banned

Starbury4MVP has no real reputation yet.

People said that without Shaq, Kobe would be nothing. He sure proved them wrong. Wade is a great player, stop hating.
Starbury4MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2006, 04:50 PM   #13
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The interesting thing is that when I watch Shaq/Wade, I have to admit that it reminds me a lot of Shaq/Kobe. Having Shaq on your side just gives a team so much opportunity as he creates so much space for people...

While I have never liked the fact that Shaq has never been truly committed to hard work in the NBA, he is indeed one of the most gifted men of his size to ever play. Imagine if you had a Shaq with Kobe (or Wade's) work ethic from the beginning of his career? The man would have been even more incredible than he already is.
SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 01:52 PM   #14
akeemk3
Banned

akeemk3 has an OK reputation so far

u cannot compare Wade to Kobe right now...maybe later but without Shaq, Wade would still gone far in the playoffs...he didnt have him in 04 and made it to the 2nd round, and it was his rookie season, so shaq dont mean nothing...but Kobe is way better than Wade and everyone knows that there is some stuff Kobe can do that Wade cant...like win by himself...cause if it wasnt for Kobe shaq would of never won 3 rings....
akeemk3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2006, 05:40 PM   #15
rzp
Local High School Star

rzp has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by KB24MVP
Team US lost agaisnt greece.Wade was a no-show.melo was the leader and he showed it..bron did his work too.wade just cant play without shaq its a fact.
i mean come on people cant u see wade's weakness?no shaq glory..
the only reason he got all the hype he's getting is because of shaq who opens up the court for him, and draws double teams..
u keep talking about his fg %..let me remind u that he shot 15% from 3 ..for a shooting guard that's pretty sad..so the questiion is how does he manage to get a 50%fg..??? well all he does is drive..and with shaq's help underneath attracting double teams it makes it that much easier for him to score..
9-9 durig the season when shaq was out??IN THE EAST
lost 2 games agaisnt the bulls when shaq was averaging 12ps 6reb??
talk about wade's dominace agaisnt dallas??kobe outscored the whole dallas team after 3 quarters..WITHOUT SHAQ's HELP.and wasnt getting calls that wade got in the final seconds of a finals ga,e..yall know what game im talking about dont act like u dont.
dont get me wrong wade is great, one of the best in the league..
but kobe is in a different league..yall know if kobe was playing US woulda gotten the gold..this isnt a biased statement all fans agree.all people who understand what ball is about.
The guy carried the whole team to the west's 6th best record last year with a bunch of incompetent kids..a true leader .the next MJ
stop yo hatin on kobe with ur sad threads and get real.

u got solid points here
rzp is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: