Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 08-17-2008, 04:42 PM   #16
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Sixers have offered Theo Ratliff a deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
ai better than iggy? only @ chucking. unlike iverson, iggy is not the biggest defensive liabilty in the nba.

Im sorry! YOU

Iggy cant even dream of being better than Iverson
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 04:46 PM   #17
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I'm going to act like I don't see that thing that says Nene=Dalembert. And if you're going to put that many ">" for melo and thad, than put that many for atkins and miller.

Sure
Miller>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Atkins

But can you tell me how Sam>>>Nene....These are the stats of Nene's best season

GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
64 42 26.8 .570 .000 .689 7.0 1.2 1.0 .9 12.2

& this year...Nene will get much more playing time because Camby's gone

These are Sam's stats

82 82 33.2 .513 .000 .707 10.4 .5 .5 2.3 10.5

Old 08-17-2008, 04:49 PM   #18
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
im not saying the east is better im just saying we play defense and im saying that phili is better than denver

I cant say anything about that...We'll see what happens
Old 08-17-2008, 06:32 PM   #19
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
Sure
Miller>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Atkins

But can you tell me how Sam>>>Nene....These are the stats of Nene's best season

64 42 26.8 .570 .000 .689 7.0 1.2 1.0 .9 12.2

& this year...Nene will get much more playing time because Camby's gone

These are Sam's stats

82 82 33.2 .513 .000 .707 10.4 .5 .5 2.3 10.5

So you compare Sam's last year stats to Nene's BEST season? And even then Sam was better in blocks, rebounds, and ft %. And we all know about Nene's durability. Even in his best season he missed 18 games. Sam>Nene
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 08:18 PM   #20
catzhernandez
I love me sum Bird!

catzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecatzhernandez is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm on record now as saying that the 76ers will make the NBA Finals.
catzhernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:05 PM   #21
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

Quote:
So you compare Sam's last year stats to Nene's BEST season? And even then Sam was better in blocks, rebounds, and ft %. And we all know about Nene's durability. Even in his best season he missed 18 games. Sam>Nene

That was Sam's best season as far as Im concerned...Sam played more minutes than Nene...thats why he was better in blocks and rebounds
& lets not foget Denver's bench>>>Philly's bench
Old 08-17-2008, 09:09 PM   #22
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Im sorry! YOU

Iggy cant even dream of being better than Iverson
look how pathetic u are. your not even the fan of a team, u cheer for a player. and u c*ckride so much u cant even see any of his faults.

alright genius, answer me this. name one starting pg or sg that iverson can guard one on one with no help? actually, name ANY player that he can guard, any at all.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 09:48 PM   #23
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
That was Sam's best season as far as Im concerned...Sam played more minutes than Nene...thats why he was better in blocks and rebounds
& lets not foget Denver's bench>>>Philly's bench

If you think Nene would have got over 3 more rebounds and 1.5 blocks in those extra 6 minutes, you're crazy. He was given 33 mins per game before just like Dalembert and averaged 12/6.5/.5

Philadelphia's bench last season- 30.5 ppg, 12.5 rpg, 5.3 apg, 3.0 spg, 1.5 bpg, 3.9 tpg

Denver's bench last season- 30.5 ppg, 12.1 rpg, 5.1 apg, 2.5 spg, 1.2 bpg, 3.9 tpg

http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...ts/08/7/7-1-id
http://www.hoopsstats.com/basketball...s/08/22/7-1-id

Their bench is better? Don't forget this summer we replace...

Quote:
Shavlik Randolph- 9 games played, .9 ppg
Calvin Booth- 31 games played, .8 ppg
Kevin Ollie- 40 games played, 1.8 ppg
Rodney Carney- 5.8 ppg, 2.1 rpg

with

Quote:
Willie Green- 12.4 ppg, 2.0 apg
Kareem Rush- 8.3 ppg, 39% from 3
Reggie Evans- 5.2 ppg, 7.5 rpg
Royal Ivey- 5.6 ppg, 2.1 apg
Marreese Speights- rookie
If we really do add Ratliff that's also a 4.3 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 1.5 bpg guy to add to that depth.

Denver's bench weakens with Nene moving to the starting lineup. You think Chris Andersen, Sonny Weems, Dahntay Jones and Renaldo Balkman do anything to improve your bench? Barely if anything.

76ers bench>Nuggets bench

Last edited by Posterize246 : 08-17-2008 at 09:51 PM.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 07:50 AM   #24
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

Quote:
look how pathetic u are. your not even the fan of a team, u cheer for a player. and u c*ckride so much u cant even see any of his faults.

alright genius, answer me this. name one starting pg or sg that iverson can guard one on one with no help? actually, name ANY player that he can guard, any at all.
yeah so what im a fan of a player..wtf is ur prob..check out your username..then talk
AI is always among the league leaders in steals and is known for playing the passing lanes...he won big east defensive player of the year...

& he can guard the guys of his size..not his fault he's 5"11
Old 08-18-2008, 08:00 AM   #25
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

Quote:
If you think Nene would have got over 3 more rebounds and 1.5 blocks in those extra 6 minutes, you're crazy. He was given 33 mins per game before just like Dalembert and averaged 12/6.5/.5

Philadelphia's bench last season- 30.5 ppg, 12.5 rpg, 5.3 apg, 3.0 spg, 1.5 bpg, 3.9 tpg

Denver's bench last season- 30.5 ppg, 12.1 rpg, 5.1 apg, 2.5 spg, 1.2 bpg, 3.9 tpg

Their bench is better? Don't forget this summer we replace...

with

If we really do add Ratliff that's also a 4.3 ppg, 3.4 rpg, 1.5 bpg guy to add to that depth.

Denver's bench weakens with Nene moving to the starting lineup. You think Chris Andersen, Sonny Weems, Dahntay Jones and Renaldo Balkman do anything to improve your bench? Barely if anything.

76ers bench>Nuggets bench

Yeah, Nene was given 33 mpg..but that was his 2nd year..He has improved a lot...& i think this'll be his breakout year...i might be wrong...

& again minutes are a factor in those stats you provided...the stats you provided are almost the same...Well, Balkman's a replacement for Najera, JR Smith & Kleiza finished in the top 10 for 6th man of the year voting i think....I dont see how its a bad bench..But yeah, I admit Sixers bench>Denver's bench..I was underestimating their bench
Old 08-18-2008, 12:57 PM   #26
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
yeah so what im a fan of a player..wtf is ur prob..check out your username..then talk
AI is always among the league leaders in steals and is known for playing the passing lanes...he won big east defensive player of the year...

& he can guard the guys of his size..not his fault he's 5"11
the only reason iverson gets steals is because he takes so many chances on defense. he actually has no choice because hes an awful man to man defender, and has been for a while now. the 2001 sixers did the best job of hiding ai's defensive lag, mostly because everyone on that team were great defenders. (ill give u this also, ai was also a better defender back in the larry brown days)
dont get me wrong, ai is good for what he is, one of the most enertaining athletes to ever play in the nba, and if we didnt have to face a dynasty in 01, who knows we might have a ring. but the fact is its extremely difficult to win a championship wit a player like him demanding so many minutes, as hes an automatic mismatch on defense.

and i dont cheer for a player, im a die hard sixers fan.

Last edited by iggy> : 08-18-2008 at 01:01 PM.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 02:42 PM   #27
sixerfan3511
Local High School Star

sixerfan3511 has decent reputation

i love AI, he's my favorite active player, but i used to like another guy who was undersized...Charles Barkley. He could guard guys much bigger than him, AI can't. Just admit his faults, and if you don't realize them then a) you're blind b) you're ignorant c) you're stupid or d) all of the above.

As for Nene, he is in no way better than Dalembert. Even to say IF...IF he stays healthy for a season, he still won't even be better. As for their bench being better than ours...well...not anymore. Last year, yes, but not anymore. I take our bench over Denver's any day...
sixerfan3511 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 03:38 PM   #28
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511
i love AI, he's my favorite active player, but i used to like another guy who was undersized...Charles Barkley. He could guard guys much bigger than him, AI can't. Just admit his faults, and if you don't realize them then a) you're blind b) you're ignorant c) you're stupid or d) all of the above.

As for Nene, he is in no way better than Dalembert. Even to say IF...IF he stays healthy for a season, he still won't even be better. As for their bench being better than ours...well...not anymore. Last year, yes, but not anymore. I take our bench over Denver's any day...

I can expect a Sixer fan to say that so yeah..I wont argue with u..& when did i say he's a flawless player..You're the one who needs glasses

Last edited by AItheAnswer3 : 08-18-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 03:46 PM   #29
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

Quote:
the only reason iverson gets steals is because he takes so many chances on defense. he actually has no choice because hes an awful man to man defender, and has been for a while now. the 2001 sixers did the best job of hiding ai's defensive lag, mostly because everyone on that team were great defenders. (ill give u this also, ai was also a better defender back in the larry brown days)
dont get me wrong, ai is good for what he is, one of the most enertaining athletes to ever play in the nba, and if we didnt have to face a dynasty in 01, who knows we might have a ring. but the fact is its extremely difficult to win a championship wit a player like him demanding so many minutes, as hes an automatic mismatch on defense.

and i dont cheer for a player, im a die hard sixers fan.

No, he's not an awful defender...You're an irrational AI hater..who will hate on him for life...He's about average..& I agree...His D was better when he coached by Brown..the main reason he isnt a good defender is his size but saying he's the biggest defensive liability in the nba is incorrect...If he plays PG like he did when eric snow left, he isnt a mismatch on defense & playing him on PG isnt limiting his abilities..AI never had the perfect teammates except for 01 & like u said they would've won if it wasnt for Shaq
He'll never win a championship in Denver because they already have a star & by ur username..it doesnt look like u cheer for the sixers..Anyway, Im coo'

Last edited by AItheAnswer3 : 08-18-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:02 PM   #30
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixerfan3511

I would go with all of the above. It's extremely hard for me to think otherwise
with a Denver fan talking a bunch of crap. I mean who would have any balls to say anything about the Sixers when a) your probably going to have more first round exits in the playoffs in nba history b) you make the Phoenix Suns defense look like San Antonio and thats with Camby c) you have to live with the fact that you got your ass kicked in the playoffs by one of the worst franchises in the nba the Los angeles Clippers

Last edited by 76ers4life : 08-18-2008 at 05:04 PM.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: