Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 08-18-2008, 04:22 PM   #31
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

76ers4life has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Sixers have offered Theo Ratliff a deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AItheAnswer3
My point was Denver>Philly and that is a FACT...Believe it or not the team got better after they traded Camby..Camby used to get OWNED by quality Centers..the problem is the western conference is too competitive
That's your opinion that Denver got better and I also believe that your probably the only individual that would believe such garbage. If you think Denver is better fine we still beat you with absolutely no superstars and your current lineup now minus some scrubs you gave away. So with all the major pickups we made how does that make you still the better team. Were in the East your in the West that is reality not make believe so deal with it and stop making up make believe records of the Sixers in the West. So come up with something else to try to undermine the Sixers with. The only reason your causing all this drama is because you can't stand that were trying to put a solid team out on the floor and we can manage our cap better. Which dosen't bother me that just shows were on the right track. Stop making excuses that the west is too competitive the fact is your team just isn't good enough to compete period. That is fact with all the playoff losses you have suffered. To be brutally honest with our 2 playoff wins this year are probably = more than half the wins the Nuggets generated the past 5 years.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 08-18-2008 at 04:29 PM.
76ers4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #32
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76ers4life
That's your opinion that Denver got better and I also believe that your probably the only individual that would believe such garbage. If you think Denver is better fine we still beat you with absolutely no superstars and your current lineup now minus some scrubs you gave away. So with all the major pickups we made how does that make you still the better team. Were in the East your in the West that is reality not make believe so deal with it and stop making up make believe records of the Sixers in the West. So come up with something else to try to undermine the Sixers with. The only reason your causing all this drama is because you can't stand that were trying to put a solid team out on the floor and we can manage our cap better. Which dosen't bother me that just shows were on the right track. Stop making excuses that the west is too competitive the fact is your team just isn't good enough to compete period. That is fact with all the playoff losses you have suffered. To be brutally honest with our 2 playoff wins this year are probably = more than half the wins the Nuggets generated the past 5 years.

It's a fact! Denver got Better! Nene plays much better man to man D than Camby & nene's offense>>Camby's offense...Balkman>>Najera..I will stick to my point..West>>>>East..N if u wanna talk about reality we'll see how many wins Philly gets against the WCF teams..Denver would've won more games if the hadnt underestimated teams like Seattle, Sacramnto, Knicks,etc...Lets not forget Sixer fans will always bash me so there's no point in arguing
AItheAnswer3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 04:38 PM   #33
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

AItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation hereAItheAnswer3 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I would go with all of the above. It's extremely hard for me to think otherwise
with a Denver fan talking a bunch of crap. I mean who would have any balls to say anything about the Sixers when a) your probably going to have more first round exits in the playoffs in nba history b) you make the Phoenix Suns defense look like San Antonio and thats with Camby c) you have to live with the fact that you got your ass kicked in the playoffs by one of the worst franchises in the nba the Los angeles Clippers

WOW ur Dumb with a capital D..Can you tell me where the F**k did I f**kin say AI is flawless ! YOu're the one who ****in needs glasses

A) Again..the western conference is competitive..We faced the Spurs twice in the 1st round & the Conference champs this year! Dont tell me Philly would have defeated the Spurs or the Lakers
B) Our offense>>Any team's offense..but i agree..Denver has one of the worst defenses in the nba
C) I've to give this to u as well...But we didnt have Iverson then

N Im done arguin here..Biased Sixer fans

Last edited by AItheAnswer3 : 08-18-2008 at 04:52 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:01 PM   #34
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
It's a fact! Denver got Better! Nene plays much better man to man D than Camby & nene's offense>>Camby's offense...Balkman>>Najera..I will stick to my point..West>>>>East..N if u wanna talk about reality we'll see how many wins Philly gets against the WCF teams..Denver would've won more games if the hadnt underestimated teams like Seattle, Sacramnto, Knicks,etc...Lets not forget Sixer fans will always bash me so there's no point in arguing
Sure they got better it's just so visible to the whole nba world. You can justify that with the injured players and backups thats fine with me. I won't argue with you about that. Second we play each Western team twice not 4 times. So I guess you can really guage how well the Sixers would do in the West by just those two games. So I guess we'll see how they do against the West 2 games my man 2 rediculus games that don't even make a dent in the total games we play against the East.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #35
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
WOW ur Dumb with a capital D..Can you tell me where the F**k did I f**kin say AI is flawless ! YOu're the one who ****in needs glasses

A) Again..the western conference is competitive..We faced the Spurs twice in the 1st round & the Conference champs this year! Dont tell me Philly would have defeated the Spurs or the Lakers
B) Our offense>>Any team's offense..but i agree..Denver has one of the worst defenses in the nba
C) I've to give this to u as well...But we didnt have Iverson then

N Im done arguin here..Biased Sixer fans
Why all the profanity man were just talkin hoops here no need to get all upset now. Also you have Iverson now and you still can't win a playoff series. Fact is you can't win more than one game. So what are you talking about we didn't have A.I. he certainly hasn't helped you win more than 1 game. So stop making that seem like he is the ultimate difference maker in the Denver Rocks winning a playoff series. Also I do believe that A.I. was present in one of those losses to San Antonio so you just contradicted yourself.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:13 PM   #36
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

and he says we're biased lmao

now that he's gone we can get back to the theo ratliff talk. c'mon theo!
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 05:14 PM   #37
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
and he says we're biased lmao

now that he's gone we can get back to the theo ratliff talk. c'mon theo!
Had to get one more in now we can talk about Theo.
Old 08-18-2008, 05:27 PM   #38
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

I really hope we get this deal done other teams are offering him more money. The good thing is we have some real legit pieces to work with and I hope he considers that before he decides to just go after more dollars. He would instantly make our defense even stronger with more shot blocking. For some reason I think we get this deal done. I just feel a hell of alot more comfortable with Theo bcking up Sammy than anyone out there. I'm more nervous about this move than any we made because I believe this move puts alot of seperation between us New Jersey, Toronto, and New York. Just Boston and Philly going toe to toe in the cage thats what i'm shooting for.

Last edited by 76ers4life : 08-18-2008 at 05:29 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 06:07 PM   #39
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I really hope we get this deal done other teams are offering him more money. The good thing is we have some real legit pieces to work with and I hope he considers that before he decides to just go after more dollars. He would instantly make our defense even stronger with more shot blocking. For some reason I think we get this deal done. I just feel a hell of alot more comfortable with Theo bcking up Sammy than anyone out there. I'm more nervous about this move than any we made because I believe this move puts alot of seperation between us New Jersey, Toronto, and New York. Just Boston and Philly going toe to toe in the cage thats what i'm shooting for.
haha we will always be better then the knicks.
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 06:31 PM   #40
76ers4life
Decent playground baller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Styles p
haha we will always be better then the knicks.

yeah what was I thinking adding those bums. I meant Toronto and New Jersey in that order. I kinda want to eliminate New Jersey also because they stink as well. Even when they had that nice run to the finals a while ago we still beat the crap out of them. So it pretty much leaves Barney the purple retard from Canada we have to put distance between.
Old 08-18-2008, 09:50 PM   #41
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
No, he's not an awful defender...You're an irrational AI hater..who will hate on him for life...He's about average..& I agree...His D was better when he coached by Brown..the main reason he isnt a good defender is his size but saying he's the biggest defensive liability in the nba is incorrect...If he plays PG like he did when eric snow left, he isnt a mismatch on defense & playing him on PG isnt limiting his abilities..AI never had the perfect teammates except for 01 & like u said they would've won if it wasnt for Shaq
He'll never win a championship in Denver because they already have a star & by ur username..it doesnt look like u cheer for the sixers..Anyway, Im coo'
im not an ai hater, im just objective.
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 10:45 PM   #42
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
im not an ai hater, im just objective.
and a meek mill fan
Old 08-18-2008, 11:48 PM   #43
iggy>
happy tanksgiving

iggy> has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
and a meek mill fan
FLAMERS!
iggy> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 11:56 PM   #44
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iggy>
FLAMERS!
Gillie got a song wit my boys from South Jersey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_r9roOJqvc

MAJOR FIGGAS
Old 08-19-2008, 07:13 AM   #45
AItheAnswer3
Decent college freshman

Quote:
Why all the profanity man were just talkin hoops here no need to get all upset now. Also you have Iverson now and you still can't win a playoff series. Fact is you can't win more than one game. So what are you talking about we didn't have A.I. he certainly hasn't helped you win more than 1 game. So stop making that seem like he is the ultimate difference maker in the Denver Rocks winning a playoff series. Also I do believe that A.I. was present in one of those losses to San Antonio so you just contradicted yourself.

You're talkin about the playoffs..Fact is we won 50 games & would've won more if we didnt underestimate some teams..You won 40..I know how good the sixers were after the all-star break...& you're talkin like the sixers won a series...& the 2 times we lost to the spurs..they won a championship and this year we faced the 2nd best team in the nba
Yeah, it's not iverson's fault btw..George Karl is a retard

Last edited by AItheAnswer3 : 08-19-2008 at 07:52 AM.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: