Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 08-14-2008, 08:36 PM   #1
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected posterljsbb27 is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Trade Idea: I was just messin around and it worked. let me know what you think

i would also throw ben gordon going to the nuggets and larry hughes then going to the nuggets and j.r. smith coming to the bulls. i think j.r smith would be a good replacement for BG7 if his situation cant be resolved at a lesser price and would fit well into our system. but i couldnt put ben gordon and j.r. smith into the trade machine because their contracts arent resolved.

This Trade Succeeded! Go back to adjust your trade or start over.

Chicago Bulls

Incoming Players
Kenyon Martin
Salary: $14,431,816 Years Remaining: 3

Allen Iverson
Salary: $20,840,625 Years Remaining: 1

Brad Miller
Salary: $11,375,000 Years Remaining: 2

Outgoing Players: Larry Hughes, Andres Nocioni, Joakim Noah, Drew Gooden, Kirk Hinrich

Sacramento Kings

Incoming Players
Andres Nocioni
Salary: $8,000,000 Years Remaining: 5

Joakim Noah
Salary: $2,295,480 Years Remaining: 1

Outgoing Players: Shelden Williams, Brad Miller

Denver Nuggets

Incoming Players
Larry Hughes
Salary: $12,827,676 Years Remaining: 2

Drew Gooden
Salary: $7,151,183 Years Remaining: 1

Shelden Williams
Salary: $3,395,760 Years Remaining: 1

Kirk Hinrich
Salary: $10,000,000 Years Remaining: 4

Outgoing Players: Kenyon Martin, Allen Iverson
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 10:55 PM   #2
coles_brandon
Can barely lace up my sneakers

coles_brandon has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Trade Idea: I was just messin around and it worked. let me know what you think

MINE IS BETTER!

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/feature...~4&te=&c ash=

THAT'S 20 mill off the books next year!!!!! Don't re-sign Ivo. But it would be hella fun to see him and Rose/Hinrich run together! Imagine who Paxson wouldn't sign!

coles_brandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 12:25 AM   #3
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trade Idea: I was just messin around and it worked. let me know what you think

Quote:
Originally Posted by coles_brandon
MINE IS BETTER!

THAT'S 20 mill off the books next year!!!!! Don't re-sign Ivo. But it would be hella fun to see him and Rose/Hinrich run together! Imagine who Paxson wouldn't sign!

I wouldn't like that trade. Iverson is a favorite of mine, but the Bulls team needs Gooden for next season more than we'd need a post-prime guard.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 05:50 AM   #4
CAAIDN
High School Starter

CAAIDN has decent reputationCAAIDN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by coles_brandon
MINE IS BETTER!

The Nuggets don't need Gooden, we already have Martin and Nene at the 4.And we certainly don't need Hughes.And bringing Iverson to a team with players like Gordon, Deng and Hinrich is just wrong.The Nuggets should just focus on resigning JR.

Last edited by CAAIDN : 08-15-2008 at 05:53 AM.
CAAIDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 09:00 AM   #5
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

pointless
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2008, 10:10 PM   #6
ConanRulesNBC
Very good NBA starter

ConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this boardConanRulesNBC has one of the lowest reputations on this board

I really hate this trade for the Bulls.
ConanRulesNBC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:53 AM   #7
KaptnKirk12
High School Varsity 12th Man

KaptnKirk12 has an OK reputation so far

This. Trade. Makes. No. Sense.
KaptnKirk12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:04 PM   #8
CaptainOwlClub
Great young streetballer

CaptainOwlClub has an OK reputation so far

hinrich, beng, nocioni, & noah for iverson, steven hunter, atkins, & sonny weems + 3 1sts

bulls then have iversons 22 atkins 3-4 and goodens 10+ mill coming off the books w hughes and hunters 5 coming off the next year- huge salary cap space each of the next 2 years and multiple picks each of the next 3

oh yeah and a nuggets rotation is unreal
hirich/beng
jr/nocioni
melo/kleiza
kmart
nene/noah

sorry for my dreaming from the nugs side- as for the original deal? love it as long as jr smith isnt involved- bulls gave him to us already- you cant have him back

from a bulls proseptive i would think 4-6 1sts and salary dump could be got by moving all three of beng hinrich and noc- seems like most of you want to give your current team 1 more chance though and cant fault you for that
CaptainOwlClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 02:34 PM   #9
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST
ROSE > THAN YOU

IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong wayIN-PAX-WE-TRUST is starting to rub some people the wrong way

somebody erase this please.... what a pointless and horrible trade....
IN-PAX-WE-TRUST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:19 PM   #10
GUS DIDDLES
Can barely lace up my sneakers

GUS DIDDLES has an OK reputation so far

u've got to be kidding me that has just got to be the most dumbest trade ever
what do u do at work all day besides of think of the most one sided **** ever

heres mine

denver gets :
ben wallace
tyrus thomas
anderson varejao
krik hinrick
cleveland gets
allen iverson
chicago gets
kenyon martin
2 1st and 1 2nd picks

and now Denver's rotation is amazing

hinrick/atkins/AC/jones
jr/weems
melo/klezia/balkman
thomas/varejao/anderson
big ben/nene

hells yea tell me what u think
pce gussiexx
GUS DIDDLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2008, 12:37 AM   #11
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

This post has the most unrealistic trades I've ever heard of.

That last one with Cleveland effectively trading Ben Wallace and Varejo for Iverson is the funniest... LOL.

How about the Dallas Mavericks swap Jason Kidd for Nash again... LMAO. All these trades here sound just as crazy and unrealistic.
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: