PDA

View Full Version : Daisy of Love Casting Call: Vote in a ISH member

Pages : [1] 2

dab0yech0
10-27-2008, 01:43 AM
http://dietrichthrall.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/daisy-de-la-hoya.jpghttp://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj37/Spreaditdotorg3/Daisy_de_la_Hoya.jpg
http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/hotcupcake1/Daisy-De-La-Hoya-photo-05.jpghttp://www.wiihotties.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/dl.jpg

Daisy who was eliminated from Rock of Love 2 is going to have her own reality show. She is having a open casting call online. So why dont we get someone on ISH on this show? If we get as many people to vote as we did the Shimmyfest, we should be able to get somebody here on the show.
The link is:
http://daisyoflovecasting.com

Lets get the next Mr. Boston on there

EDITED:

Are you guys sick of the same losers on reality tv? Well its time we found a new candidate that can lead by ISH standards.

Time to vote in JayGuevara:
http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/CuervoJones

WE WANT CHANGE! WE WANT CHANGE! WE WANT CHANGE!
Jay 08

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 02:13 AM
:oldlol:

I'll do it. If there's anybody that has the proper blend of ravishing good looks, inarguable charisma, blunt realism, and the killer instinct to make it onto a show like that, it's definitely not me.

But, if you think it'd be funny to vote for an apathetic, self-depreciating, ugly, bland, kinda guy that will openly admit to only being interested in the show for free liquor, then I'm your man. :oldlol:

haterofhaters
10-27-2008, 02:20 AM
if you're being serious, i'd vote for you. that'd be kinda cool seeing someone you know (to an extent at least) on the show.

WhiteMosɘs
10-27-2008, 02:26 AM
This would be sweet. Let's do it.

K.Koscik
10-27-2008, 02:29 AM

I'll do it. If there's anybody that has the proper blend of ravishing good looks, inarguable charisma, blunt realism, and the killer instinct to make it onto a show like that, it's definitely not me.

But, if you think it'd be funny to vote for an apathetic, self-depreciating, ugly, bland, kinda guy that will openly admit to only being interested in the show for free liquor, then I'm your man. :oldlol:

I'll vote for you just to hear you say, while they're doing one of those up close things:

Them: So why you here?

You: Well, first and foremost, the free liquor that's being provided really drew me in. But then I saw some of the gals around here! First cops, now this! I'm turning into a star, man!

haterofhaters
10-27-2008, 02:33 AM
I'll vote for you just to hear you say, while they're doing one of those up close things:

You: Well, first and foremost, the free liquor that's being provided really drew me in. But then I saw some of the gals around here! First cops, now this! I'm turning into a star, man!
It's only girl, that moron daisy from rock of love. The rest of the time he'll be living with probably like 10-15 guys.

K.Koscik
10-27-2008, 02:36 AM
It's only girl, that moron daisy from rock of love. The rest of the time he'll be living with probably like 10-15 guys.

Oh. I never actually watch these shows. I figured she'd of been a bi sexual and it'd of been mixed. You know, stuff that gets lots of viewers. I watch Tila Tequila before if you can't tell

haterofhaters
10-27-2008, 02:38 AM
Oh. I never actually watch these shows. I figured she'd of been a bi sexual and it'd of been mixed. You know, stuff that gets lots of viewers. I watch Tila Tequila before if you can't tell
yeah, i saw the 2nd season of tila tequila, that show was pretty dramatic.:oldlol:

K.Koscik
10-27-2008, 02:40 AM
yeah, i saw the 2nd season of tila tequila, that show was pretty dramatic.:oldlol:

kind of amazing how "in love" some guys can be with some chick they just met like 4 weeks prior.

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 02:43 AM

I would say this....

"Well, I'm all about free liquor. I dunno who Daisy is, but from what I'm told this all stemmed from the Flava Flav show where females competed for the attention of the ugliest niigga in the universe? Which is a damn shame in itself. But moral of the story is, I'm completely apathetic to the whole premise, and I'm pretty much hideous, and don't have much to offer, but I really like free liquor and completely undeserved fame. As far as I can see these days you can be a celebrity for absolutely no reason, and get your own TV show for no reason, and apparently VH1 is the place to look. Do they even play music anymore? If Flava Flav, Bret Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Danny Partridge, and other old completely irrelevant "celebrities" can have TV shows on VH1, I'm ready for mine."

K.Koscik
10-27-2008, 02:44 AM
I would say this....

"Well, I'm all about free liquor. I dunno who Daisy is, but from what I'm told this all stemmed from the Flava Flav show where females competed for the attention of the ugliest niigga in the universe? Which is a damn shame in itself. But moral of the story is, I'm completely apathetic to the whole premise, and I'm pretty much hideous, and don't have much to offer, but I really like free liquor and completely undeserved fame. As far as I can see these days you can be a celebrity for absolutely no reason, and get your own TV show for no reason, and apparently VH1 is the place to look. Do they even play music anymore? If Flava Flav, Bret Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Danny Partridge, and other old completely irrelevant "celebrities" can have TV shows on VH1, I'm ready for mine."

Cannonball
10-27-2008, 02:49 AM
http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/Matt

this dude lives about 45 minutes away from me lol

currently number 5 in most votes.

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 02:49 AM

Aright. Imma do it. Because I have no shame. :oldlol:

Cannonball
10-27-2008, 02:51 AM
hahaha sick. We need to get real gm to vote too..

haterofhaters
10-27-2008, 02:51 AM
let us know which video it is, and give us a link. good luck and you have my vote.:cheers:

WhiteMosɘs
10-27-2008, 02:55 AM
Some of those guys don't seem like they should have that many votes. If you're decent looking at all you'll do well Jay. You'll get my vote.

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 02:56 AM

BAAAMMMMM!!! PEANUT BUTTER AND JAAAAAAMMMMMM!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh8A98zfoKw

YAH trick YAH
10-27-2008, 02:59 AM
My votes for this guy, unless an ISH member actually signs up
http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/CCMANDED

Alright, nevermind, I just voted for JayGuevara

WhiteMosɘs
10-27-2008, 03:01 AM

I voted for you. It didn't show up though.

YAH trick YAH
10-27-2008, 03:03 AM
We need to spread this around the forums, have everyone vote once a day. We could get 10,000 plus easy. And I saw that goth freak is number 3.:lol

WhiteMosɘs
10-27-2008, 03:06 AM
We need to spread this around the forums, have everyone vote once a day. We could get 10,000 plus easy. And I saw that goth freak is number 3.:lol

Truth.

EDIT: Check my custom user title. Someone put that link on the OP.

haterofhaters
10-27-2008, 03:06 AM
Cuervojones's Blog ( back to all entries )
Posted on
11:34 PM on Sun, Oct 26 2008
i guess you had the idea prior to it being suggested on here.:oldlol:

edit: but all the same, i still voted for you.

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 03:13 AM
Cuervojones's Blog ( back to all entries )
Posted on
i guess you had the idea prior to it being suggested on here.:oldlol:

edit: but all the same, i still voted for you.

Nah, I got it from here. I'm assuming that it's time stamped in pacific time, cuz it's after 3 AM here now. :confusedshrug:

And I appreciate the support gentlemen, I will give you all the most valuable rep of all when I'm the TV show. **** a green box! :oldlol:

haterofhaters
10-27-2008, 03:32 AM
If Jeff will allow, we should try and get this thread stickied.:oldlol: it's already up to 8 votes, keep em coming.

dab0yech0
10-27-2008, 03:34 AM
Nah, I got it from here. I'm assuming that it's time stamped in pacific time, cuz it's after 3 AM here now. :confusedshrug:

And I appreciate the support gentlemen, I will give you all the most valuable rep of all when I'm the TV show. **** a green box! :oldlol:

VH1: Are you surprised you got on this show?

Jay: No, I got a bunch of dudes from the ISH forum to vote me in

:roll:

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 03:35 AM
So, I did a lil bit of research, and this girl isn't even that sexy really. I mean, her body looks solid, but her face kinda gives me eerie vibes on some occasions. I seen a couple pictures where I'm not confident if we're talkin pre-op or post-op tranny. :oldlol:

Which if I was to somehow defy logic and get on this show, I'd be even moreso about the free liquor than before, cuz I might have to let the liquor do the thinkin on attempting to slay her. :oldlol:

haterofhaters
10-27-2008, 03:38 AM
So, I did a lil bit of research, and this girl isn't even that sexy really. I mean, her body looks solid, but her face kinda gives me eerie vibes on some occasions. I seen a couple pictures where I'm not confident if we're talkin pre-op or post-op tranny. :oldlol:

Which if I was to somehow defy logic and get on this show, I'd be even moreso about the free liquor than before, cuz I might have to let the liquor do the thinkin on attempting to slay her. :oldlol:
She's not sexy to me, and a picture does little to convey that to you. So if you got on the show, you probably wouldn't be the only one there for the tv time, the free mansion, andthe drinks.

Cannonball
10-27-2008, 03:39 AM

voteddd

dude if you got voted on what about your job?

dab0yech0
10-27-2008, 03:40 AM
I also did a bit of research, turns out shes Oscar De La Hoya's niece so I guess if you can get in there like swimwear, you might as well try to make some connects and network

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 03:46 AM
She's not sexy to me, and a picture does little to convey that to you. So if you got on the show, you probably wouldn't be the only one there for the tv time, the free mansion, andthe drinks.

Oh well, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. And I have no shame in takin one for the team, and gettin on TV and finding ways to incorporate any questions I'm asked into something about ISH. I think it'll go a lil somethin like this...

Q: Well Jay, it looks like the cards aren't in your favor this time, what are you gonna do?

A: Ah yes, this reminds me of a time back on insidehoops.com when J Fresh had his basketball stolen from him, and the deck was stacked against him too. Nobody thought he could get it back. It was taken by some kids at the Y that he barely knew, it was a travesty if I say so myself.

Q: Well, what happened? Did he get the ball back?

A: No. He admitted to not getting it back, and then lied to say he did. But at least he didn't get his ass kicked and lost his dignity as well as his brand new basketball. But then again, he was really fond of women's cargo pants, so maybe he didn't have any dignity either...

Q: What the hell was the point of that story?"

A: If you can't see the direct correlation between that story and my scenario, you must be blind. Probably can't even see that GOBB is over 24,000 posts now.

dab0yech0
10-27-2008, 03:50 AM
Oh well, sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. And I have no shame in takin one for the team, and gettin on TV and finding ways to incorporate any questions I'm asked into something about ISH. I think it'll go a lil somethin like this...

Q: Well Jay, it looks like the cards aren't in your favor this time, what are you gonna do?

A: Ah yes, this reminds me of a time back on insidehoops.com when J Fresh had his basketball stolen from him, and the deck was stacked against him too. Nobody thought he could get it back. It was taken by some kids at the Y that he barely knew, it was a travesty if I say so myself.

Q: Well, what happened? Did he get the ball back?

A: No. He admitted to not getting it back, and then lied to say he did. But at least he didn't get his ass kicked and lost his dignity as well as his brand new basketball. But then again, he was really fond of women's cargo pants, so maybe he didn't have any dignity either...

Q: What the hell was the point of that story?"

A: If you can't see the direct correlation between that story and my scenario, you must be blind. Probably can't even see that GOBB is over 24,000 posts now.

If you make it you also gotta introduce the world to the Latina Lovers Club. Hopefully you can help expand it and I'll get my own tv show with sexy Latina women.

haterofhaters
10-27-2008, 03:51 AM
If you make it you also gotta introduce the world to the Latina Lovers Club. Hopefully you can help expand it and I'll get my own tv show with sexy Latina women.
and you could invite one ISH woman to your show. how about kate17? oh wait...:oldlol:

playtetris
10-27-2008, 05:33 AM
voted.

jay, you'd would be the best reality tv contestant ever! i can imagine you poppin' trash and talkin a whole lotta sh*t whilst drunk/high on xanax. speaking of which, you should really post a video blog of you slurring words and rambling junk whilst under the influence. i think it'd increase your credibility in the eyes of the show's casting crew, and reinforce your trashy, street-inspired yet strangely eloquent persona. you should aim to coalesce lil wayne and charles dickens for a perfect fusion.

bumpyknucks
10-27-2008, 06:02 AM
Voted.....and btw...her body is pretty incredible

haterofhaters
10-27-2008, 06:07 AM
Voted.....and btw...her body is pretty incredible
Her body is like 5% natural...

bumpyknucks
10-27-2008, 06:32 AM
Her body is like 5% natural...

True, but it looks good ...just like a manufactured piece of art can look good, so can her body.

haterofhaters
10-27-2008, 06:37 AM
True, but it looks good ...just like a manufactured piece of art can look good, so can her body.
:roll: :applause: very good point. repped for that analogy.

Real Men Wear Green
10-27-2008, 06:49 AM
I don't watch reality TV, but I'm all for this. Just watch out for STDs.

flu game
10-27-2008, 09:10 AM
jay looks like dj cali, we da best!

Kebab Stall
10-27-2008, 09:23 AM
I voted for you. Though, you're a tad bit behind the guys who are in the top 5.

InspiredLebowski
10-27-2008, 02:32 PM
You got my vote. You should have worn an Obama shirt in the pictures, you'd get a zillion votes. Better yet, it being online and all, Ron Paul.

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 02:43 PM
I voted for you. Though, you're a tad bit behind the guys who are in the top 5.

Yeah I got quite a bit of ground to make up. But where there's a will, there's a way. I'm gonna start campaigning for myself, campaigning for a change. We need these terrible "reality" shows to cease to exist, or at least a sense of realism on them. And there is a man that has that blunt realism, a man who is not afraid to admit he is apathetic to their "cause", a man who will echo the sentiments of Rod Farva on national TV and say "Open bar, how do you think I'm doin?", a man who will rep ISH on the grandest stage of them all (Jeff you better send me a t-shirt if I get voted on :oldlol: ), a man that is doing this for you, for us! Yes we can! Guevara 08. :oldlol:

Hawker
10-27-2008, 02:45 PM
just voted for you jay

Looten Plunder
10-27-2008, 02:53 PM
I voted and stole this thread and posted a duplicate in the NBA forum.

loot
10-27-2008, 03:00 PM
what does he think he is?

but from what I'm told this all stemmed from the Flava Flav show where females competed for the attention of the ugliest n!ggain the universe?
??

whiteboy is throwing up gangsigns and calling a (real) black guy n ugly n!gga?

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 03:07 PM
what does he think he is?

??

whiteboy is throwing up gangsigns and calling a (real) black guy n ugly n!gga?

My good sir, I'm Puerto Rican and Mexican. And I'm not sure you're not one of these radicals also. VH1 gave a radical, a domestic terrorist like Flava Flav his own TV show, and you're supporting him? He is known for his terrorist ties, oversized clocks (which are obviously a metaphor for the time of our society running out and the new reign of terrorism and "Yeaaaaa boyyyyyyyy's" in the forefront), and making Wesley Snipes look light-skinned. You're either with us, or against us.

Minority, milf-hunter, maverick. - Guevara 08.

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 03:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avmm8NWlkLU

Vote or Die.

It's time for the people to have a voice. ISH = #1.

Guevara 08. :oldlol:

UCLAlegend32
10-27-2008, 04:04 PM
i voted

JAY08:applause:

10-27-2008, 06:54 PM
You are IN:oldlol:

Skywalker
10-27-2008, 07:01 PM
lmao!

i voted for ya

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 10:48 PM
We're gettin up there. Only 20000+ more votes to go. If I could get one vote for every one of GOBB's posts, we'd be set. :oldlol:

Note: Feel free to select "clear private data" on firefox and therefore vote more than once per day. Fight the power!

Steve Nashty
10-27-2008, 10:51 PM
Ugliest girl on the show from what I remember. Her constant babbling and crying didn't help her cause either.

Two words:

JUST

GROSS

bokes15
10-27-2008, 10:52 PM
Voted

jjswifty
10-27-2008, 10:55 PM
voted. You need like a bot to create votes.

bokes15
10-27-2008, 11:01 PM
wow, so you actually need to get about 2500 votes before you can even crack the first page.

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 11:14 PM
wow, so you actually need to get about 2500 votes before you can even crack the first page.

I got people workin the lines for me as we speak. We should be at about 100 already. Just gotta keep em comin, keep hustlin, and we'll be gettin towards the top in no time.

Guevara 08 - Yes WE Can! :oldlol:

Phar
10-27-2008, 11:17 PM

Definitely gonna be voting!

crisoner
10-27-2008, 11:23 PM
She's a lil too plastic for my taste.

JayGuevara
10-27-2008, 11:40 PM
102 votes in less than a day, we're makin progress here folks. Keep deleting your cookies and voting over and over so we can actually make this happen and I can be on TV and get free liquor and rep ISH.

UD
10-27-2008, 11:55 PM
Voted!

Can we please sticky this in all the forums ?!!? Let's get him on this show!!!

JayGuevara
10-28-2008, 12:02 AM
I wrote two things just now that I will be translating into a video tomorrow or somethin.

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jay, and I am a simple man, of simple pleasures. One of such simple yet elegant pleasures is free liquor. And by being on Daisy Of Love, I can get all kinds of free liquor and undeserved "fame" such as the star of this show and those who paved the road for her. On a network where Hulk Hogan, Danny Partridge, Flava Flav, and Bret Michaels are still "celebrities" in 2008, I will bring a transfusion of youth and alcoholism to the limelight. To paraphrase a man wiser than me, it's not what VH1 can do for you, but what you can do for VH1, cuz them mu****as need help. And I am that man, I am that change, I am that way. This revolution will be televised, under the name of Daisy Of Love. It has begun."

and..."What is love? Is it a song from A Night At The Roxbury? Is it numerous men competing for the attention of a miscellaneous skank on a VH1 show? Is it the warm fuzzy feeling deep in your heart or pants? Is it the burning desire in your loins after a passionate night in the back seat of your car? More than likely, the lost one is ghonny, but love could feel like that to some. To me, love is free liquor and unwarranted, undeserved fame that will be achieve if I'm voted on Daisy Of Love. Help me, Jay Guevara, find love, and get really drunk."

Maverick *****es!

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 12:09 AM
just voted 5 times.

Positive
10-28-2008, 01:35 AM
[QUOTE=UD

Darius07
10-28-2008, 01:57 AM
im a proud voter:cheers:

WhiteMosɘs
10-28-2008, 01:59 AM
When you vote, should the result show immediately. Both times I've voted the number hasn't changed when I look at it right after and refresh the page.

10-28-2008, 02:00 AM
When you vote, should the result show immediately. Both times I've voted the number hasn't changed when I look at it right after and refresh the page.
Me too... I voted twice.

playtetris
10-28-2008, 02:49 AM
your profile page has 138 views, and yet you have 146 votes. is that not gunna impact your chances? :oldlol:

WhiteMosɘs
10-28-2008, 02:53 AM
I just realized that if that site wasn't blocked in my class I could vote 30/40 times a day. :oldlol:

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 03:16 AM
I just voted around 30 times. Took it from 170 to 204. lolol

control shift and delete in firefox ftw.

mattreis62
10-28-2008, 03:32 AM
How are you guys voting more than once? It said "can only vote once every 24 hours" after I voted.

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 03:53 AM
How are you guys voting more than once? It said "can only vote once every 24 hours" after I voted.
You have to delete your cookies. if you are using fire fox

hit tools and then clear private data or ctrl shift delete...

UD
10-28-2008, 07:10 AM
Just voted like 10 times again, big ups to Cannonball for the cookies trick, really quick and simple.

Just a sidenote, I REALLY want you to get on the show, it would be absolutely hilarious. HOWEVER, would it really be in your best interest to highlight how little you care about Daisy / VH1 to get on the show?

Because first off ultimately it's VH1's choice to let someone on and I can't see them picking someone who is denigrating them, and two, if you did get on, you obviously wouldn't last without trying to "play the game."

I'm all about brutal honesty, especially with these fake reality star fks, but I'm just tryna think that if you really are serious about this and wanna get there, you will have to play the game to some extent.

bokes15
10-28-2008, 09:17 AM
voted again!

haterofhaters
10-28-2008, 01:27 PM
Voted. this thing is really picking up speed!

StroShow4
10-28-2008, 01:29 PM
i am trying to vote but my computer won't load the damn page. ****. :banghead:

Kebab Stall
10-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Just voted a bunch of times, don't know if the vote counter went up, it was at 219 before I voted and then 219 after I voted.

bumpyknucks
10-28-2008, 01:34 PM
[QUOTE=UD

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 01:40 PM
we need to get him onto the front page. That's when he'll get more views from random people and see our mission...

FinishHim!
10-28-2008, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=bumpyknucks]I agree....I think you

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 01:59 PM
Ok, well so far it's at around 188 votes. I just voted... In 1 day, that's really good... lmao. Jeff needs this damn thing stickied. If Jay makes it, he can throw shout outs to ISH.
are you crazy we are at 325 now

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 02:47 PM
Ok so he's at 414 votes on page 5 of 165 pages. In what two days??? That's nuts.... keep it up guys. If we can get him to page 3 today that would be insane. we need 632 votes to break page 3 currently.

Just 218 more.... We just need 20 people to vote 10 times... It takes around 2 minutes to vote 10 times.... if that.

Sicknote
10-28-2008, 02:49 PM
If you make it give me a shoutout so I can tell everyone a random internet dude knows my handle.

How'd he go up by 400 votes since yesterday?

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 02:56 PM
If you make it give me a shoutout so I can tell everyone a random internet dude knows my handle.

How'd he go up by 400 votes since yesterday?
last night when I was talking to this girl on the phone I just that there clicking vote. control **** delete click on cookies. clear- repeat :oldlol:

Cannonball better get an epic shout out!

RidonKs
10-28-2008, 03:02 PM
:oldlol: This is awesome man. About 10 votes just sent.

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 03:04 PM
so crazy. He needs only 30 more votes to clear page 5!

mlh1981
10-28-2008, 03:24 PM
Guys, hate to break it to you, but Jay wouldn't be the first ISHer to be on a nationwide television show. I've already been on The Price is Right.

they got about 2.5 seconds of overhead audience shots where you can see me, that is!

I'll vote for Jay.

Wadeisabeast
10-28-2008, 03:28 PM
so crazy. He needs only 30 more votes to clear page 5!

Shouldn't be too difficult to get him on the first page by tomorrow. And he should i'd estimate he'll be on page 3 in the next hour or 2.

RidonKs
10-28-2008, 03:29 PM
I've already been on The Price is Right.
Ah, but did you go on down? Because Jay will be going on down.

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Shouldn't be too difficult to get him on the first page by tomorrow. And he should i'd estimate he'll be on page 3 in the next hour or 2.
he needs about 650 to get on 3. I'd say 800 or so to hold on to it over night...

bumpyknucks
10-28-2008, 06:00 PM
Ok, well so far it's at around 188 votes. I just voted... In 1 day, that's really good... lmao. Jeff needs this damn thing stickied. If Jay makes it, he can throw shout outs to ISH.

Hell ya, we

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Been voting like crazy today right now he's at 750. Need about 1k to clear page number 3... lets get it done! 1 k by 12 am est!!! everyone go vote as many times as you can!

Phar
10-28-2008, 06:32 PM
It says 778 right now for me. I'll be voting like crazy......after I eat dinner. Just voted twice in a minute.

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 06:43 PM
It says 778 right now for me. I'll be voting like crazy......after I eat dinner. Just voted twice in a minute.
nice phar i've been voting like crazy too....

We got him up to 819!

1k before 12am people!

haterofhaters
10-28-2008, 07:43 PM
HOLY ****!!! Last i saw this thing it was 2 hundred something and that was less than 24 hours ago.

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 07:50 PM
HOLY ****!!! Last i saw this thing it was 2 hundred something and that was less than 24 hours ago.
833. get your vote on.

haterofhaters
10-28-2008, 08:20 PM
can someone tell me the firefox cheat?

bumpyknucks
10-28-2008, 08:26 PM
can someone tell me the firefox cheat?

I thought someone said earlier that you are just supposed to erase your private data.....cookies, history etc. I have a bit of a problem with this too though, after I erase everything, it lets me vote again, but I never see the ticker change after the first one...am I doing something wrong?

Phar
10-28-2008, 08:27 PM
At 854 right now. I just voted about 20 times, did my part =).

Anyway, firefox cheat:

1.) Vote
2.) Go to "Tools" and click "Clear Private Data..."
3.) Tell it to delete cookies and everything
4.) Vote again.

Learn it. Live it. Love it.

UCLAlegend32
10-28-2008, 08:28 PM
just voted again

Phar
10-28-2008, 08:29 PM
It updated. We're at 895.

Nice pace yo.

haterofhaters
10-28-2008, 08:31 PM
voted 8 times

bumpyknucks
10-28-2008, 08:33 PM
It updated. We're at 895.

Nice pace yo.

Ah ok..it just doesnt update immediately......makes alot more sense now....got my motivation back

haterofhaters
10-28-2008, 08:36 PM
almost at 1k!!!

bumpyknucks
10-28-2008, 08:36 PM
What about these ridiculous words you have to type in to vote...I just got entree..but with a slash over the 2nd "e"....not even sure how to make that on this old school keyboard....or "anatole" ...what the...

Phar
10-28-2008, 08:38 PM

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 08:43 PM
At 854 right now. I just voted about 20 times, did my part =).

Anyway, firefox cheat:

1.) Vote
2.) Go to "Tools" and click "Clear Private Data..."
3.) Tell it to delete cookies and everything
4.) Vote again.

Learn it. Live it. Love it.
Control Shift delete brings up the that little window were you click delete cookies...

so that should save some clicking...

I've been sitting here during the game when theres a stop or a commercial i just vote my ass off. LOL

we're easily gonna get 1k by 12 this is nuts!

Phar
10-28-2008, 08:52 PM
Control Shift delete brings up the that little window were you click delete cookies...

so that should save some clicking...

or that...lol.

Looks like we're at 959 now.

canadianballer
10-28-2008, 08:57 PM
:roll: i am voting for jokes but i cant believe this dumb ***** has a reality show

canadianballer
10-28-2008, 08:59 PM
You've just voted for CuervoJones! Sweet!
Remember: you can vote a for a particpant only once every 24 hours.

bumpyknucks
10-28-2008, 08:59 PM
:roll: i am voting for jokes but i cant believe this dumb ***** has a reality show

True, but I

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 09:11 PM
lol we just pushed him to 1,017. Closing in on page 2...

Phar
10-28-2008, 09:11 PM

I'm done for tonight =D.

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 09:13 PM

I'm done for tonight =D.
sissy! we gotta push him to page 2!

RidonKs
10-28-2008, 09:15 PM
Page 2!

Phar
10-28-2008, 09:15 PM

Pssh....I got a boatload of Geometry homework to do. Voting can wait for a day ;].

canadianballer
10-28-2008, 09:16 PM
i seriously dont know how hard i would laugh if he actually makes it :roll:

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 09:18 PM
Page 2!
omg EPIC!!!

10-28-2008, 09:20 PM
i seriously dont know how hard i would laugh if he actually makes it :roll:
LMAO

I'd tune into every episode hoping he doesn't get eliminated.:roll:

bokes15
10-28-2008, 09:23 PM
omg EPIC!!!
how and where do you check the vote leaders?

BrooklynZoo
10-28-2008, 09:25 PM
I wrote two things just now that I will be translating into a video tomorrow or somethin.

"Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Jay, and I am a simple man, of simple pleasures. One of such simple yet elegant pleasures is free liquor. And by being on Daisy Of Love, I can get all kinds of free liquor and undeserved "fame" such as the star of this show and those who paved the road for her. On a network where Hulk Hogan, Danny Partridge, Flava Flav, and Bret Michaels are still "celebrities" in 2008, I will bring a transfusion of youth and alcoholism to the limelight. To paraphrase a man wiser than me, it's not what VH1 can do for you, but what you can do for VH1, cuz them mu****as need help. And I am that man, I am that change, I am that way. This revolution will be televised, under the name of Daisy Of Love. It has begun."

and..."What is love? Is it a song from A Night At The Roxbury? Is it numerous men competing for the attention of a miscellaneous skank on a VH1 show? Is it the warm fuzzy feeling deep in your heart or pants? Is it the burning desire in your loins after a passionate night in the back seat of your car? More than likely, the lost one is ghonny, but love could feel like that to some. To me, love is free liquor and unwarranted, undeserved fame that will be achieve if I'm voted on Daisy Of Love. Help me, Jay Guevara, find love, and get really drunk."

Maverick *****es!

if u talk like that ull never make the show

Phar
10-28-2008, 09:29 PM

http://daisyoflovecasting.com/browse/most_votes

4th guy creeps me out 0_o.

Cannonball
10-28-2008, 09:35 PM
you click home and then click top voters.... Go to page to he's at the very bottom...

Sicknote
10-28-2008, 09:54 PM
Oh ****, you guys are persistant voters.

UCLAlegend32
10-29-2008, 12:11 AM
were on the 2nd page now:applause:

dab0yech0
10-29-2008, 01:29 AM
I took a look at the rules and you need to be in the top 80% to move on to round 2.

For round 2 you gotta make a couple of videos and then they also count ur total votes. They pick the top 5 vote getters and the producers hand pick 5 guys so you better start showing some personality in those vids to get a better chance or else we just have to keep voting but keep up the good work guys and keep voting!

WE WANT CHANGE! WE WANT CHANGE!
JAY 08

10-29-2008, 01:35 AM
I took a look at the rules and you need to be in the top 80% to move on to round 2.

For round 2 you gotta make a couple of videos and then they also count ur total votes. They pick the top 5 vote getters and the producers hand pick 5 guys so you better start showing some personality in those vids to get a better chance or else we just have to keep voting but keep up the good work guys and keep voting!

WE WANT CHANGE! WE WANT CHANGE!
JAY 08
:roll: :roll: :roll:

dab0yech0
10-29-2008, 02:01 AM
Someone needs to photoshop these and put Jay on em and we can keep this campaign going

http://www.thewashingtonnote.com/obama%20hope.jpg
http://le4theflea.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/obama-for-change.jpg
http://blog.foreignpolicy.com/files/images/080211_change.jpg

bumpyknucks
10-29-2008, 02:56 AM
Here is my attempt at inspiring Jay to change his write-up a little, play the game and pretend (for the producers sake) that theres another reason he wants on the show besides the free booze and tv time.

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/bumpyknucks/DaisyDeLaHoya_016.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/bumpyknucks/DaisyDeLaHoya_055.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/bumpyknucks/DaisyDeLaHoya_033-1.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/bumpyknucks/DaisyDeLaHoya_039.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/bumpyknucks/DaisyDeLaHoya_051.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/bumpyknucks/DaisyDeLaHoya_032.jpg
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/bumpyknucks/DaisyDeLaHoya_015.jpg

bumpyknucks
10-29-2008, 02:58 AM
http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/bumpyknucks/DaisyDeLaHoya_026.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/bumpyknucks/DaisyDeLaHoya_013.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/bumpyknucks/DaisyDeLaHoya_008.jpg

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m310/bumpyknucks/DaisyDeLaHoya_027.jpg

playtetris
10-29-2008, 03:01 AM
we need to get the night shift in full effect!
just cast a vote, i'll continue when i get home.

El Kabong
10-29-2008, 03:02 AM
Daisy of Love is such a horrible name for a show. Makes me think they'd be dating a cow or something. Daisy seems to be a very popular name among cows for some reason.

K.Koscik
10-29-2008, 03:14 AM
Voted a few times. Tomorrow it begins. Planning on getting 1-200 votes in.

dab0yech0
10-29-2008, 03:34 AM
The quest for page 1 continues...

Im horrible at photoshop but vote Guevara 08!

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8980/jay08eo0.png

playtetris
10-29-2008, 04:37 AM
1329 votes so far. i just cast 20 more, baby!
night shift represent!

[edit] gotta push him past this bmarotta cat, back to the grill again

playtetris
10-29-2008, 04:51 AM
37th place, 1381 votes.

UD
10-29-2008, 04:51 AM
359 views and 1350 votes :oldlol:

I just added in like 40 more votes...here's another vote for Jay trying to make his about me thing psuedo-serious (for the producers) so we can actually make this happen!!

C'mon ya'll, vote him up! It's so easy and with the ctrl+shift+del, it takes like 2 seconds.

UD
10-29-2008, 04:53 AM
BTW

Jay - I think ya should change your profile pictures...while browsing the pics just looking at the first two pages, yours stands out the least.

Take this seriously mate, this could be your key to fame and fortune!

playtetris
10-29-2008, 04:55 AM
[QUOTE=UD

Kebab Stall
10-29-2008, 06:09 AM
So is it safe to say that if we keep up the voting, he will make it into the next round?

SCREWstonRockets
10-29-2008, 08:26 AM
Wow, what a dirty whore. I love it.

Cannonball
10-29-2008, 01:00 PM
just pushed it from 1,440 to 1,727

help me out guys

XxNeXuSxX
10-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Just voted 10 times :roll: I really hope he doesn't get disqualified.

Kebab Stall
10-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Just voted 10 times :roll: I really hope he doesn't get disqualified.
Is it possible due to the fact that he has around 1750 votes and only 250 profile visits?

bokes15
10-29-2008, 01:40 PM
Is it possible due to the fact that he has around 1750 votes and only 250 profile visits?
it's possible, but your numbers are way off. he has 401 profile visits. and he made this account what, like 3-4 days ago, and everyone who viewed his page has the possibility of having voted legally 3-4 times.:oldlol: not that all of that happened, but it's somewhere in the realm of possibility.

Kebab Stall
10-29-2008, 01:49 PM
it's possible, but your numbers are way off. he has 401 profile visits. and he made this account what, like 3-4 days ago, and everyone who viewed his page has the possibility of having voted legally 3-4 times.:oldlol: not that all of that happened, but it's somewhere in the realm of possibility.
Oh, I was just stating the numbers they were at the last time I checked, which was probably wrong aswell. Then I seen someone say that the votes were up to 1727, so I just put that up to 1750. Either way, it looks funny when you go to the site and you see that there is 4 times more votes than visits.

bokes15
10-29-2008, 01:54 PM
true, but i don't think he's the only guy doing it. one guy has 2834 votes and 737 views: http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/dac0331

another guy has 1631 votes and 1029 views
http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/funesean

and i found those from just randomly selecting people.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Jay stop trying to keep it real and find someway to get some phuckin attention.

Go shirtlezz, make controversial commentz, or put on make up + wig and rezemble freakin' Marilyn Manson or Dave Mustaine or somethang. You won't go nowhere giving shoutoutz to the Icewood guy, EVER.

Cannonball
10-29-2008, 02:00 PM
J-money pissed he didn't get the nom.

You guys think we can get to 3k today?

Kebab Stall
10-29-2008, 02:00 PM
true, but i don't think he's the only guy doing it. one guy has 2834 votes and 737 views: http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/dac0331

another guy has 1631 votes and 1029 views
http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/funesean

and i found those from just randomly selecting people.
Ok then, let's keep voting and get Jay on that show and get him the free booze that he wants.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-29-2008, 02:01 PM
J-money pissed he didn't get the nom.

You guys think we can get to 3k today?

Hey foolsburry dumboy, I'm willing to abandon my Hollywood aspirationz temporarily to get my homie J up there. I'm giving him some dam advice y'know.

bokes15
10-29-2008, 02:04 PM
Hey foolsburry dumboy, I'm willing to abandon my Hollywood aspirationz temporarily to get my homie J up there. I'm giving him some dam advice y'know.
weren't you supposedly a basketball star? :roll: what happened, career ending knee injury?

Cannonball
10-29-2008, 02:06 PM
Don't make get the double barrel out boy. You don't want dat! no do ya boy! Best step away from my McCain signs fur i give yer some rep er cuzins.

JEFFERSON MONEY
10-29-2008, 02:07 PM
weren't you supposedly a basketball star? :roll: what happened, career ending knee injury?

WRONG!

I played College Football, and College Basketball and went to a couple of weightlifting competitionz on the side. I wazn't a mainstream Divizion 1 playah, so I wazn't invited to the NFL Draft, but Bellichick contacted me personally and told me he'd hook me up with a gig. And dam, he left me hanging. Played in the NBDL a couple weekz and decided the competition wazn't fierce enough, so I decided to take on my younger dream and go the route of Hollywood! Again, I FAILED becauze I didn't have what they were looking for. Folkz were just mad they couldn't match or parallell my style, grace, eloquence, and last but not least SWAGGA. So right now I'm back to stage 1, training ferociouzly so I can become an athlete turned rappa.

Hoped to clear up thingz.

Cannonball
10-29-2008, 02:40 PM
2,030 votes right now that puts him in 35 place out 4325 in 2 days give or take. at this rate we are doing good, but when we hit the first page. we should get a lot more hits especially if Jay changes his pic to something that stands out more, and puts up some videos!

1000yearsofPAIN
10-29-2008, 04:26 PM
best thread and ISH idea ever

bumpyknucks
10-29-2008, 07:26 PM
Wow, I cant believe this dropped off the first page. Has Jay been around lately? I havent seen any posts of his in a while......

Phar
10-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Yeeaahh.....try to make yourself look as good as the guy in 2nd place ;].

Cannonball
10-29-2008, 10:23 PM
just to help you out homie the producers can tell you been voting for yourself they will throw you out

you have less view then votes it should be the other way around i would chill without voting for your self for about 10 days
-allout

some comment on jays page lOL!

bokes15
10-29-2008, 11:02 PM
-allout

some comment on jays page lOL!
but the thing is, he didn't vote for himself. so if they went into the archives and checked, they'd find that the votes came from a variety of dfferent locations.:oldlol:

edit: but wow 464 views and more than 2k votes. i do think we should slow it down a lil.

Cannonball
10-30-2008, 01:12 AM
but the thing is, he didn't vote for himself. so if they went into the archives and checked, they'd find that the votes came from a variety of dfferent locations.:oldlol:

edit: but wow 464 views and more than 2k votes. i do think we should slow it down a lil.
actually at least 1,000 prob. came from me :oldlol:

JayGuevara
10-30-2008, 02:07 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

You're great human beings. Every last one of you. :oldlol:

I had like 120 votes last I checked, a couple days of workin and bull****tin, and I'm over 2000? Videos are comin today. I'm bout to go shave so I don't look like a caveman and see what I can here about getting more attention to myself.

Guevara 08!

RidonKs
10-30-2008, 02:15 PM
http://daisyoflovecasting.com/content/photos/0013/3601/hard.jpg

lol

1000yearsofPAIN
10-30-2008, 02:23 PM
http://daisyoflovecasting.com/content/photos/0013/3601/hard.jpg

lol
SOMEONE GIVE THE LINK!

canadianballer
10-30-2008, 02:24 PM
Here you go. Just right click on the picture, then properties and you can see the link. (http://daisyoflovecasting.com/content/photos/0013/3601/hard.jpg)

SOMEONE GIVE THE LINK!

JayGuevara
10-30-2008, 02:32 PM
So I just read some of the "Terms Of Use Agreement" on that website, and basically I sold my soul to VH1 by signing up for it. :oldlol:

But **** it, this is Jay Guevara we're talkin bout here, raised in a Trap House, a maverick like McCain and Stackhouse! Yes we can!

JayGuevara
10-30-2008, 04:49 PM
Update:

New pictures and two videos added! I'm actually meeting the criteria now I think. Except for the fraudulent voting practices. :oldlol:

Guevara 08 (http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/CuervoJones)

statman32
10-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Update:

New pictures and two videos added! I'm actually meeting the criteria now I think. Except for the fraudulent voting practices. :oldlol:

Guevara 08 (http://daisyoflovecasting.com/people/CuervoJones)
It says you have 0 videos.

XxNeXuSxX
10-30-2008, 05:15 PM
:roll: I will have a heart attack if Jay actually makes it on the show.

Get.Him.In!

Phar
10-30-2008, 05:22 PM
K, so you need like 3,000 votes to get on the 1st page.

Vote away!

JayGuevara
10-30-2008, 05:23 PM
It says you have 0 videos.

Well that's ****ed. I uploaded two earlier today. Maybe they have to be approved or somethin. They better be up by tonight though.

Also, later on tonight, after some drinking, I will be making another video that will shout out ISH and all of the support I've gotten from my brothers in arms.

I'm about to go through this thread and write down the names of my campaigners so I can shout you out by name. :oldlol:

Edit: There's too many of you to shout out by name, so I'm just gonna have to rep real hard for ISH in general. Somebody needs to get Jeff's attention so he can sponsor this, and keep it stickied, and get all kinds of free promotion. :oldlol:

InspiredLebowski
10-30-2008, 05:25 PM
We gotta do something about the votes outweighing the number of views. Given the current climate of voter fraud fears this must be addressed, ISH is your ACORN.

canadianballer
10-30-2008, 05:26 PM
dude, dont put pics of yourself with other women :roll:

JayGuevara
10-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Well, upon review, out of the top 5 cats on the main page, the only one that has a video is Marilyn Manson Jr. And he's very awkward. And a definite swagger jacker. So either people aren't realizing that lil "About" section says you need a video for round one, which would help out my causes if a bunch of the majority vote getters don't meet the criteria, or that the website sucks at uploading videos, cuz I already put two up.

But, I'm gonna get some more pictures and videos and blogs and what not goin tonight cuz I don't have to work, and it's Devil's Night, and even though I'm 21, I still look 16, and will end up getting harassed by the police all night. And I think it'd make for a good video if I had a buzz goin strong, just ramblin, shoutin out ISH, and the like. :oldlol:

NY Comeback
10-30-2008, 06:03 PM
People, open up 2 browsers, go to Jay's page and reload the page like 15+ times! Just voted for you! :cheers:

JayGuevara
10-30-2008, 07:20 PM
Update: Finally, hours later, both videos are up and on my page. Go view them now, and vote some more. After considerable drinking tonight, ISH = #1 references in a video will be aired also. :oldlol:

Guevara 08 - Yes We Can.

playtetris
10-30-2008, 08:43 PM
everyone needs to link up jay's profile on other sites. we're good in terms of votes, but we need to increase his number of hits substantially.

Cannonball
10-30-2008, 11:43 PM
wowzer cakes. we need to boost him to the top 5. we gonna have to pull some like 4k plus days...

mattreis62
10-30-2008, 11:48 PM
How many people move to the next roud? Just the top 5?

Cannonball
10-30-2008, 11:55 PM
How many people move to the next roud? Just the top 5?
The top 80 percent who meet the requirements.

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 12:32 AM
This is bull****, I've voted for him at least 50 times now, yet he only has 2k votes? I thought I'd log on and see almost 4k today. This isn't good, we can do better, let's make ISH #1!

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 12:42 AM
Come on you lazy *****es, I just single handedly moved him from 35 to 34...

Cannonball
10-31-2008, 12:47 AM
Come on you lazy *****es, I just single handedly moved him from 35 to 34...
i feel you man i have at least 1k in this lol

Kumo
10-31-2008, 12:49 AM
cliffs? I dunno who to vote for..

YAH trick YAH
10-31-2008, 12:50 AM
so how do I do it multiple times, delete cookies, im in IE

Cannonball
10-31-2008, 12:52 AM
save yourself from a life of misery...

get firefox.

YAH trick YAH
10-31-2008, 12:53 AM
save yourself from a life of misery...

get firefox.

i have that browser to, so I can use that, just delte cookies??

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 12:54 AM
Go to "Tools" in the top right of your screen, go to "Internet options", the click "delete cookies"....

cliffs? I dunno who to vote for..

Vote here, NUMEROUS TIMES

Cannonball
10-31-2008, 12:55 AM
also you can just hit control shift delete at the same time and save your self a few mouse clicks..

Kumo
10-31-2008, 12:55 AM
Got it... I'll do it more tommorow.. too tired right now.

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 12:56 AM
Got it... I'll do it more tommorow.. too tired right now.
BOOOOO, do it tonight and tomorrow, EVERY vote counts man.

Kumo
10-31-2008, 01:01 AM
BOOOOO, do it tonight and tomorrow, EVERY vote counts man.

I'm working for a scholarship right now... but what the hell, reality show is more important. On it.

YAH trick YAH
10-31-2008, 01:01 AM
Thanks, voting now but the counter doesn't seem to move up, it actually went down a little bit.

Someone should post this on that site 4chan and say hes a member there.

I might post it on other sites i go to

Kumo
10-31-2008, 01:04 AM
Thanks, voting now but the counter doesn't seem to move up, it actually went down a little bit.

Someone should post this on that site 4chan and say hes a member there.

I might post it on other sites i go to

No, 4chan will **** it up. We just gotta try our hardest.

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 01:04 AM
I just voted 50 times... literally.

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 01:05 AM
No, 4chan will **** it up. We just gotta try our hardest.
I'm serious man, we HAVE to do this. 10,000 votes isn't that much...

Grand Villain
10-31-2008, 01:09 AM
Just checked out Jay's pics... homie is soft

I hope you get your 15 minutes of fame... you really need it. Might help get you out of the kitchen. I mean help get you out of having to refill someone's ****ing class of water. While you're at it, bring me a Heineken.

Just e-rrtating you J-Mangz

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 01:10 AM
Just checked out Jay's pics... homie is soft
Just shut the **** up and vote you homo mother****er.

bokes15
10-31-2008, 01:10 AM
top 80% in votes advance. no worries man, we're good enough for now. we can vote more later. we have him on the 2nd page, so maybe now others will give him some votes to decrease the suspicion level.

Kumo
10-31-2008, 01:12 AM

Same, I'm voting. Its just 4chan has the potential to screw up everything you and others have done so far.

Trust me, I've been apart of that side on voting deals before.

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 01:12 AM
top 80% in votes advance. no worries man, we're good enough for now. we can vote more later. we have him on the 2nd page, so maybe now others will give him some votes to decrease the suspicion level.
Screw suspicion, let's DO THIS. I'm pretty sure we get him to number 1 and he's on. Let's do it. 15 days, guys.

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 01:14 AM
Same, I'm voting. Its just 4chan has the potential to screw up everything you and others have done so far.

Trust me, I've been apart of that side on voting deals before.
I don't even know what 4chan is, all I'm saying is let's vote vote vote vote vote an vote some more.

Grand Villain
10-31-2008, 01:15 AM
Update: Finally, hours later, both videos are up and on my page. Go view them now, and vote some more. After considerable drinking tonight, ISH = #1 references in a video will be aired also. :oldlol:

Guevara 08 - Yes We Can.

Please, be a good example for all of us and never post again while you're under the influence.

In fact, that's what's villains do... not you.

bokes15
10-31-2008, 01:17 AM
Screw suspicion, let's DO THIS. I'm pretty sure we get him to number 1 and he's on. Let's do it. 15 days, guys.
do you know what that means? It means that only the bottom 20% in votes gets eliminated from round 1... and the votes reset. So getting him to #1 doesn't mean a lot. If he's among the first 2 pages he's a lock for round 2.

catzhernandez
Please, be a good example for all of us and never post again while you're under the influence.

In fact, that's what's villains do... not you.
Goooooooooooodddddddddddddd. :banghead:

Shut up already.

Vote.

Grand Villain
Just shut the **** up and vote you homo mother****er.

Yo... get off the guy's nutz mang. You done smoked too many trees tonight to call me a homo... I will end your ISH career if you keep talkin' to me like that.

I'm so ****ing serious too.

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 01:18 AM
do you know what that means? It means that only the bottom 20% in votes gets eliminated from round 1... and the votes reset. So getting him to #1 doesn't mean a lot. If he's among the first 2 pages he's a lock for round 2.
Really? Are you 100% sure that's how it works?

Grand Villain
10-31-2008, 01:19 AM
Goooooooooooodddddddddddddd. :banghead:

Shut up already.

Vote.

Hey catz... time out mang... time out OK? Go look in the mirror bro... you see that? You see it?

Yeah, that's Jay's c-manz all ova yo face... wipe it off and chill the phuck out seriously... you're about to make my trip go bad (I'm serious)

bokes15
10-31-2008, 01:20 AM
[QUOTE]Round Details

Round 1

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 01:20 AM
Yo... get off the guy's nutz mang. You done smoked too many trees tonight to call me a homo... I will end your ISH career if you keep talkin' to me like that.

I'm so ****ing serious too.
His nuts? If I'm on anybody's nuts it'd be ISH's.

End my career? :oldlol: Please man, just relax...

JayGuevara
10-31-2008, 01:22 AM
Hey catz... time out mang... time out OK? Go look in the mirror bro... you see that? You see it?

Yeah, that's Jay's c-manz all ova yo face... wipe it off and chill the phuck out seriously... you're about to make my trip go bad (I'm serious)

Go sit in the corner and talk to your 15 other accounts/personalities/etc Josh. This thread is for positivity, bringing about change, a yes we can attitude, and bringing ISH to the forefront. This is not the time for your pseudo-"rebel without a cause" display, this is a time for unity amongst all insidehoops.com posters, because each and everyone one of us has a hand in making history. The time is now, because the future isn't promised. Guevara 08.

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 01:24 AM
Go sit in the corner and talk to your 15 other accounts/personalities/etc Josh. This thread is for positivity, bringing about change, a yes we can attitude, and bringing ISH to the forefront. This is not the time for your pseudo-"rebel without a cause" display, this is a time for unity amongst all insidehoops.com posters, because each and everyone one of us has a hand in making history. The time is now, because the future isn't promised. Guevara 08.

:applause:

It's not about a single guy, that's exactly what I'm saying. This is every one of our chances to get a shout out on TV. (which is what I ((catzhernandez)) expect if you make it.) :cheers:

Grand Villain
10-31-2008, 01:29 AM
Do you guys really want the limelight that bad?

:confusedshrug:

Different folks... different strokes I suppose... in the end... I'm just on an entirely different planet than you guys.

You guys are acting like this is the highlight of your life...

:party:

_____

Grand Villain
10-31-2008, 01:32 AM
It's no wonder you guys bag mediocre chicks, hell catz... I bet the best POA you ever had was a 7 and that's stretching it a bit... and as for you Jay... yeah, we can see you got a little game there homie... but you still a chubby mofo... need to start lifting mang... seriously

Grand Villain
10-31-2008, 01:33 AM
... I need to really just be quiet ...

I'll be back later!

JayGuevara
10-31-2008, 01:39 AM
It's no wonder you guys bag mediocre chicks, hell catz... I bet the best POA you ever had was a 7 and that's stretching it a bit... and as for you Jay... yeah, we can see you got a little game there homie... but you still a chubby mofo... need to start lifting mang... seriously

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Now, I'm not sure if your previous avatars were actually you, but a man takin glamour shots with that suave debonair receding hairline obviously proves you are a literal Leon Phelps.

And I'm not exactly sure how I can be chubby when I weigh a whopping 150 pounds, maybe 155 while wearing boots and sopping wet. :confusedshrug:

Maybe if you're nice and shine my shoes or somethin I'll throw a groupie your way when I'm a new VH1 star. :oldlol:

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 01:41 AM

Yes, this is indeed the highlight of my life.

You never cease to amaze me.

JayGuevara
10-31-2008, 02:04 AM
The video I spoke of earlier today, about reppin for ISH hard on em an what not, it has been filmed, but I can't upload it tonight. Cuz my laptop does not offer the same compatibility for the camcorder, and I'm wayyy too lazy to get outta bed and go hook it up to my old computer and extract the video and go on and on. It's time consuming and it's 2 AM and I'm rockin a righteous buzz. So I'll put it up in the morning.

And, I apologize for not getting too far in my name by name shoutouts cuz I forgot damn near all of em cuz I was too inebriated.

Grand Villain
10-31-2008, 02:15 AM
OK fellaz maybe I was a bit harsh there...

At the end of the day... catz will be catz... and dogs will be dogs I guess.

If you get your 15 minutes of fame on MTV Jay... ^ 5 mang... whatever the deal-e-o, just be sure to never forget about all us little guys when you make it BIG... champ ;-) (you do realize this is 2009 and MTV hasn't been anything near credible since 2000 right?)

:rolleyes:

_____

... and for you catz... what do you mean by "never cease to amaze me" ...

I don't want you to get on my bad side... for realz... I think you're a good addition to this board... but you need to chill sometimes. If you want to think you're some hot sh*t ... cool, whatever... but don't make me pull your card, and I will. I'll bring da pain my friend... you'll be 65 years old... still trailor parked out... (some things just never change huh?) ... midwest IN boy... if you want my advice... before you post... make sure you're smokin' that good green, and not that brown dry junk from meheco.

JayGuevara
10-31-2008, 02:26 AM

If you get your 15 minutes of fame on MTV Jay... ^ 5 mang... whatever the deal-e-o, just be sure to never forget about all us little guys when you make it BIG... champ ;-) (you do realize this is 2009 and MTV hasn't been anything near credible since 2000 right?)

I just don't want you to be too jealous when I'm hangin out with Danny Partridge, Bret Michaels, Flava Flav, and more washed up/completely undeserving celebrities, and you're strugglin to create enough accounts/other persona's to match my awesome friends. Me, Danny, Bret, and Flav are pretty much like the new age Superfriends. But hey, at least you still got Sagat, AIDS, Legends of yourself, Villians, E-thuggery, E. Coli, and a faulty calendar, cuz it is still 2008. :banana:

(you do realize this is 2008 and white text hasn't been new and exciting and tricky since 2000, right?)

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 02:40 AM

_____

... and for you catz... what do you mean by "never cease to amaze me" ...

I don't want you to get on my bad side... for realz... I think you're a good addition to this board... but you need to chill sometimes. If you want to think you're some hot sh*t ... cool, whatever... but don't make me pull your card, and I will. I'll bring da pain my friend... you'll be 65 years old... still trailor parked out... (some things just never change huh?) ... midwest IN boy... if you want my advice... before you post... make sure you're smokin' that good green, and not that brown dry junk from meheco.

High five?

You know I e-love you, Joshy.

Grand Villain
10-31-2008, 02:42 AM
I just don't want you to be too jealous when I'm hangin out with Danny Partridge, Bret Michaels, Flava Flav, and more washed up/completely undeserving celebrities, and you're strugglin to create enough accounts/other persona's to match my awesome friends. Me, Danny, Bret, and Flav are pretty much like the new age Superfriends. But hey, at least you still got Sagat, AIDS, Legends of yourself, Villians, E-thuggery, E. Coli, and a faulty calendar, cuz it is still 2008. :banana:

(you do realize this is 2008 and white text hasn't been new and exciting and tricky since 2000, right?)

LOL... you're just like a 15 year old girl who watches MTV... I bet you watch E! ... all that VH1 bs... and no telling what else.

I can almost see your routine now...

7 AM ... sleeping...

8 AM ... still sleeping...

9 AM ... still sleeping...

10 AM ... get up ... take a piss ... go back to bed for a few more hours

11:30 wake up... sh*t... shave... shower all that jazz...

2:00 you start work... serving tables...

3 .. 4 .. 5 .. oh you still busting your ass working tables... gettin' paid!

OK, so you work until 9:30 ... thank God you didnt have to close tonight!

You get home around 10 or so... log into ISH... :cheers:

Hey, you're 21 now, why not!?!?!

You spend around 3-5 hours on ISH... rinse and repeat tomorrow.

Only this time! ... you're a candidate for some teenybooper MTV show... OMG... better mark my calendar!

:violin:

_____

All the while... catz is cheering you on... you know catz... he's either in Microsoft paint sucking on someone's shlong or cheering her e-friends on trying to get them on MTV in 2008 when everyone actually stopped watching MTV back in 1998 ... but whatever floats your boat chap!

JayGuevara
10-31-2008, 02:52 AM
LOL... you're just like a 15 year old girl who watches MTV... I bet you watch E! ... all that VH1 bs... and no telling what else.

I can almost see your routine now...

7 AM ... sleeping...

8 AM ... still sleeping...

9 AM ... still sleeping...

10 AM ... get up ... take a piss ... go back to bed for a few more hours

11:30 wake up... sh*t... shave... shower all that jazz...

2:00 you start work... serving tables...

3 .. 4 .. 5 .. oh you still busting your ass working tables... gettin' paid!

OK, so you work until 9:30 ... thank God you didnt have to close tonight!

You get home around 10 or so... log into ISH... :cheers:

Hey, you're 21 now, why not!?!?!

You spend around 3-5 hours on ISH... rinse and repeat tomorrow.

Only this time! ... you're a candidate for some teenybooper MTV show... OMG... better mark my calendar!

:violin:

_____

All the while... catz is cheering you on... you know catz... he's either in Microsoft paint sucking on someone's shlong or cheering her e-friends on trying to get them on MTV in 2008 when everyone actually stopped watching MTV back in 1998 ... but whatever floats your boat chap!

So that makes my schedule pretty damn similar to yours huh? Except substitute the working for playing Street Fighter and creating more and more accounts on insidehoops.com? You literally cannot gauge the envy that I feel right now. I'd give up all my votes, all my hard work at becoming a contestant on a undoubtedly ****ty reality show on VH1 to be as proficient in Street Fighter and concocting awesome back stories for never-ending multiple personalities. I'd give it all away for a chance to be as great as you sir. But alas, life is just a cruel joke, and you were placed here just to personify success and an inherent godlike sense of everything, to counteract my **** blizzard of a life. Woe is me.

El Kabong
10-31-2008, 02:59 AM
There you go Cuervo, another vote to add to the tally.

I don't about this Daisy chick though. She looks like type of chick that doesn't seem to picky about who she goes to bed with, which is sort of a good thing, but it's also kinda disgusting too. It'd be like "Yea, this chicks pretty hot and she's ready to go, but there's a good chance she's already slept with 5 guys tonight."

Day La Ghetto
10-31-2008, 03:14 AM
legend of hairloss put to much rogaine on today, its seems to be seaping through make him even stupider

Grand Villain
10-31-2008, 03:16 AM
So that makes my schedule pretty damn similar to yours huh? Except substitute the working for playing Street Fighter and creating more and more accounts on insidehoops.com? You literally cannot gauge the envy that I feel right now. I'd give up all my votes, all my hard work at becoming a contestant on a undoubtedly ****ty reality show on VH1 to be as proficient in Street Fighter and concocting awesome back stories for never-ending multiple personalities. I'd give it all away for a chance to be as great as you sir. But alas, life is just a cruel joke, and you were placed here just to personify success and an inherent godlike sense of everything, to counteract my **** blizzard of a life. Woe is me.

Just to keep things in perspective... I'm one of the WORLD'S greatest SF players at Hyper Fighting (Top 50 easily) and Super Turbo (Top 100 easily, much larger fan base) ... I've played in and won tournaments (US only).

Do I still play SF today? I guess some things never change... it's in our blood... our DNA...

All that is really moot though... but thanks for highlighting the greatness that is me at the world's greatest fighter platform that is Street Fighter... it's not just a game... it's like chess... mind games... to the greatest extent... Capcom provides that through SF... but you wouldn't understand that. It keeps my mental sharp... has for 15 years. I was playing that ish when you were probaby in diapers...

Back on topic... you serve tables... you get tips... you spend all your free time posting on ISH and watching MTV... and not that my life is perfect... but I'm living nicely. I work, make a straight living and yes... I play Street Fighter in my free time... it's a big part of my life... we all have hobbies... we can all relate... we're all posting at ISH... difference being.... 99% of my posts come from me being behind my desk... you when you're actually on your own free time.... not sure what that means... but basically, you value ISH more than I do... so your attempt to "smack" me failed ... sorry.

dab0yech0
10-31-2008, 03:20 AM
Hey guys we got so many people voting but we need one more thing, profile views. Lets assign a couple guys to go on and just refresh his page as much as they can so that the profile views can go up and make this seem legit.

Grand Villain
10-31-2008, 03:22 AM
legend of hairloss put to much rogaine on today, its seems to be seaping through make him even stupider

Still on deez nutz ?

Day La Ghetto
10-31-2008, 03:35 AM
Still on deez nutz ?

i said something to you once thats it. youre turing into the next jpr. "ive got money, women, a great paying job and never post in my freetime because i dont have any, im a real cool guy, no time" next its gonna be "my hairline is fading because just for men gel is paying me to make it look like shtt, said i do it well, and when i grow it back i look like a million bucks, you watch"

Legend of Josh
10-31-2008, 03:38 AM
i said something to you once thats it. youre turing into the next jpr. "ive got money, women, a great paying job and never post in my freetime because i dont have any, im a real cool guy, no time" next its gonna be "my hairline is fading because just for men gel is paying me to make it look like shtt, said i do it well, and when i grow it back i look like a million bucks, you watch"

You make no sense... in fact... you're logic is in the red

Legend of Josh
10-31-2008, 03:41 AM
You guys keeps talking about hair (or lack thereof!)... news flash!!! It doesn't bother me... I knew it was coming... not like I woke up one morning... looked in the mirror and said "OMG!!!" ... "I WANT TO KILL MYSELF!!!" ...

Hair or no hair... the Legend remains... Legends Live Forever

Day La Ghetto
10-31-2008, 03:44 AM
You make no sense... in fact... you're logic is in the red

i was addressing when you said im on your case and then im saying it sounds like you make up everything you type like jpr. and youre ugly bro, why do you keep putting your pic in your avatar?

catzhernandez
10-31-2008, 03:45 AM
You guys keeps talking about hair (or lack thereof!)... news flash!!! It doesn't bother me... I knew it was coming... not like I woke up one morning... looked in the mirror and said "OMG!!!" ... "I WANT TO KILL MYSELF!!!" ...

Hair or no hair... the Legend remains... Legends Live Forever
Dude, are you really taking this seriously?

What's with the essays?

Legend of Josh
10-31-2008, 03:50 AM
Dude, are you really taking this seriously?

What's with the essays?

RU high... there's no essays... homie... what's to be taken seriously... this is a message board... life is life... blue is blue ... water keeps us hydrated, right? I'm that e-hydrate everyone needs... without me... all is lost... and I sing this song as I .... whoa... end post. LOL

* out there *

Day La Ghetto
10-31-2008, 03:54 AM
i bet you wear a hat

Legend of Josh
10-31-2008, 04:06 AM
i bet you wear a hat

Mang... when I'm in them trenches it getz crazy ... deep in yo momma'z cooter ... fo realz like you knows I gotz to havz the Trojan

http://http://www.tradenote.net/images/users/000/365/819/products_images/446806.jpg

1000yearsofPAIN
10-31-2008, 07:18 AM
Mang... when I'm in them trenches it getz crazy ... deep in yo momma'z cooter ... fo realz like you knows I gotz to havz the Trojan

http://http://www.tradenote.net/images/users/000/365/819/products_images/446806.jpg
a hit with a hand bent brim, that he cocks to the side:lol

UCLAlegend32
10-31-2008, 12:01 PM
another vote and 3 more views :banana:

canadianballer
10-31-2008, 12:07 PM
voted. im also opening and closing the page constantly. does that count as a view each time i do it or refresh it ?

canadianballer
10-31-2008, 12:10 PM
as i was watching the video, i thought you were gonna say "and one of these simple yet elegant pleasures is insidehoops " :roll::roll:

playtetris
10-31-2008, 03:09 PM
hahaha jay, you killed those videos homie! reppin' the 40s and sh*t! what binge drinker couldn't relate to that? man, i'm drunk as hell and lmfaoing at your sh*t-talking. you sound like dante from the original 'clerks' movie: "is it the burning desire in your loins" :roll:

JayGuevara
10-31-2008, 03:30 PM
:oldlol: jay, you got balls man. I could never post any videos of myself.

:oldlol: :oldlol: Well, as I said from the beginning, I have no shame. And I really couldn't care less about lookin like a idiot. :oldlol:

bokes15
10-31-2008, 06:59 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: Well, as I said from the beginning, I have no shame. And I really couldn't care less about lookin like a idiot. :oldlol:
you could probably could drink as many 40s as you possibly could without passing out or throwing up and STILL be smarter than daisy. i'm serious..:oldlol:

JayGuevara
10-31-2008, 08:21 PM
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears. Within an hour I will be leaving my house and making the hot young hour and some change journey up to Michigan State University to slay drunk white girls for the Halloween weekend. Now, if I know a thing or two about white girls at Michigan State, it's that they're all gonna have computers near them at all times to check Facebook, so I may deebo their computers at downtime to campaign/upload more videos. But, it's likely that I don't make it back home till Sunday, which strips us of two solid campaigning days, so I need you to keep voting and keep spreading the gospel while I'm away. And please believe I will be campaigning up at State when I'm not too drunk/when I am too drunk. But I need your support even in my absence so all of our hard work is not in vain.

We are getting closer and closer to our goals. Yes We Can! Guevara 08.

Mississippi
11-01-2008, 03:49 PM
Bump

EDIT: Wow check out this guys' default pic

Kebab Stall
11-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Damn, the votes haven't gone up much these past couple of days, where is everyone? I just voted! Also, you have 666 views, spooky.

JayGuevara
11-02-2008, 06:55 PM
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears. Within an hour I will be leaving my house and making the hot young hour and some change journey up to Michigan State University to slay drunk white girls for the Halloween weekend. Now, if I know a thing or two about white girls at Michigan State, it's that they're all gonna have computers near them at all times to check Facebook, so I may deebo their computers at downtime to campaign/upload more videos. But, it's likely that I don't make it back home till Sunday, which strips us of two solid campaigning days, so I need you to keep voting and keep spreading the gospel while I'm away. And please believe I will be campaigning up at State when I'm not too drunk/when I am too drunk. But I need your support even in my absence so all of our hard work is not in vain.

We are getting closer and closer to our goals. Yes We Can! Guevara 08.

Okay, well, that didn't really work out. I did some campaigning up there though, so we should have some more votes. But I was way too out of my element to film any of my exploits, so there are no videos of me dressed like Rico Suave, talking with an accent, and slurring Spanish and English words alike to put onto the website. Which probably would've been ridiculous/awesome/indictment worthy. :oldlol:

InspiredLebowski
11-02-2008, 07:04 PM
I have 10 tabs of your profile open and I'm just gonna keep reloading em. Hopefully each counts for a view.

canadianballer
11-02-2008, 07:21 PM
vote vote vote! view view view!

JayGuevara
11-02-2008, 09:13 PM
After a weekend that was entirely way too long, and I'm still halfway in a liquor/drug induced coma/stupor, but this is the video I was talkin bout Thursday night. Again, I had problems uploading it on the Daisy Of Love website, and didn't get around to trying it again till right now, cuz I had white girls to slay. So it's a lil outdated, but here's some of the love shown back. And once again, I apologize for being too drunk/high to get more shoutouts out there, I'll make a better one when I get outta this coma. :oldlol:

http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2r4h7v8&s=4

P.S. - Note that only one word is blatantly mispronounced/slurred, not bad for the mixture of Courvosier and and vicoden for that night. :oldlol:

Godfather
11-04-2008, 01:09 AM
bump