PDA

View Full Version : Lebron James & Ben Wallace Vs 1 Silverback Gorilla

Pages : [1] 2 3

theaussieguy
06-10-2011, 08:21 PM
Who ya got?

Crown&Coke
06-10-2011, 08:22 PM
You can have 5 huge dudes and Im still taking the Silverback unless someone has a gun or long sword or a bomb or something

d.bball.guy
06-10-2011, 08:24 PM
Shaq.

theaussieguy
06-10-2011, 08:29 PM
we still have the smarts on our side though. To make it fair we will give our dynamic duo one spear to help in their crusade.

I think their best bet is to lure the silverback into a narrow gulley, with Ben Wallace standing at one end beating his chest. As the silverback pounces, Lebron uses his vert and speed from behind to pierce the gorilla just before its about to rip wallace in half.

Orlando Magic
06-10-2011, 08:30 PM
No weapons? The gorilla, you absolute moron.

Orlando Magic
06-10-2011, 08:34 PM
You can have 5 huge dudes and Im still taking the Silverback unless someone has a gun or long sword or a bomb or something

It would take a hell of a lot more than 5 huge dudes. Realistically... I'm not sure it can be done unless the humans are totally unconcerned with their own well being. In that case, however many it takes to just jump on top of each other to pin it to the ground and crush it to death while crushing themselves to death. Otherwise... the only way humans could ever do it in an open field with nothing around and no weapons would be to just have so many people that it simply ran out of energy.

The thing could literally rip people's skulls out along with their spine. Good luck.

theaussieguy
06-10-2011, 08:34 PM
No weapons? The gorilla, you absolute moron.

1 spear brah

theaussieguy
06-10-2011, 08:35 PM
http://www.bballone.com/benw/images/benwallace_main.jpg

honestly, doubt a silverback would have any chance against this guy

d.bball.guy
06-10-2011, 08:37 PM
http://www.bballone.com/benw/images/benwallace_main.jpg

honestly, doubt a silverback would have any chance against this guy
Then why create this thread?

therammingman
06-10-2011, 08:39 PM
I would just put the gorilla in an armbar. Would be over

theaussieguy
06-10-2011, 08:42 PM
Then why create this thread?

i said i doubt he couldn't, not that i was certain, learn some engrish please

d.bball.guy
06-10-2011, 08:44 PM
i said i doubt he couldn't, not that i was certain, learn some engrish please
Sh*t. I'm nedd for stop redings Theoo postings.

28renyoy
06-10-2011, 08:47 PM
I'd take the Gorilla over the entire NBA. Noone is dumb enough to go in and get themselves killed distracting the Gorilla so everyone else can pile on top of it. It would rip people limb from limb.

knickswin
06-10-2011, 09:00 PM
there is no way those two would be stupid enough to fight a gorilla barehanded

Phong
06-10-2011, 09:09 PM
This is what the strength of a chimp can do to a human:
- http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/11/charla-nash-chimp-attack_n_354001.html
- http://connect.in.com/chimp-attack/photos-woman-s-face-ripped-off-by-chimp-the-daily-telegraph-fdcd755928fa026e.html#image_button

Now imagine what a gorilla could do.

miller-time
06-10-2011, 09:14 PM
5 lebrons, 5 ben wallaces, and 5 shaqs, maybe.

kaiiu
06-10-2011, 09:15 PM
lebron will just throw one of his many bricks at the Gorillas head

L.Kizzle
06-10-2011, 09:15 PM
Wilt by himself.

Orlando Magic
06-10-2011, 09:19 PM
5 lebrons, 5 ben wallaces, and 5 shaqs, maybe.

No. Silverback wins. A silverback could bench press 4500 lbs, which is 10x more than any of those guys. Put 10x the strength into one creature and he would be able to take them out so quickly that their numbers would be meaningless.

It would be like me fighting 8 year olds. I could pummel them indefinitely without consequence until exhaustion sets in.

Orlando Magic
06-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Mike Tyson thinks he could do it.

"I paid a worker at New York's zoo to re-open it just for me and Robin. When we got to the gorilla cage there was 1 big silverback gorilla there just bullying all the other gorillas. They were so powerful but their eyes were like an innocent infant. I offered the attendant $10,000 to open the cage and let smash that silverback's snotbox! He declined."

LMFAO.

AirTupac
06-10-2011, 09:33 PM
http://www.buzzle.com/img/articleImages/549126-18221-3.jpg

AlphaWolf24
06-10-2011, 09:40 PM
I would just put the gorilla in an armbar. Would be over

hope your kidding.......taking jujitsu classes twice a week might help you defend yourself against some random person who doesn't know how to fight...

but against a Gorilla?..no way....Gorilla would bite you or slam you with the arm you attacked....

only hope is to attack the back and sink ina RNC...even then it's a long shot.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LbccUVbSRd8/SkPVb1cv-VI/AAAAAAAAExw/-IhDltOSSt4/s400/Gorilla,+Bokito.jpg

BlackJoker23
06-10-2011, 09:43 PM
hope your kidding.......taking jujitsu classes twice a week might help you defend yourself against some random person who doesn't know how to fight...

but against a Gorilla?..no way....Gorilla would bite you or slam you with the arm you attacked....

only hope is to attack the back and sink ina RNC...even then it's a long shot.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_LbccUVbSRd8/SkPVb1cv-VI/AAAAAAAAExw/-IhDltOSSt4/s400/Gorilla,+Bokito.jpg
would kobe take that gorilla 1 on 1?

Clippersfan86
06-10-2011, 09:44 PM
Lol. :roll: :roll:. Like many others have said... a Silverback Mountain Gorilla.. or even Lowland Gorilla (smaller) would obliterate any man in the world in a fight. I don't care if you're Chuck Lidell or whoever. MAYBE 5 or 6 guys Shaq's size could subdue a Gorilla but that's assuming the Gorilla doesn't kill them 1 by 1 with one blow or by breaking their neck.

28renyoy
06-10-2011, 09:50 PM
I mean come on guys..1 full force punch from a gorilla would likely knock someone's head off, literally.

AlphaWolf24
06-10-2011, 09:50 PM
would kobe take that gorilla 1 on 1?

Kobe would have a better chance then Jordan simply because he's a better shooter with more range...

(don't want to get close )

:D

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:07 PM
If it was actual true caged life or death, Either one would be able to beat the Silverback Gorilla solo.

Ever seen a big Gorilla strike ? All they do is rush you in a little shuffle and try to throw forearms. Gorillas as hand to hand combat gods is the silliest thing ever. A large professional athelete, or even a smaller professional fighter, would be able to make the silverback gorilla run away without much risk of injury or death.....if they chose to.

therammingman
06-10-2011, 10:08 PM
you guys are crazy. An armbar on that gorilla and it would be over. I'd rip off his arm and beat him to death with it.

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:09 PM
I mean come on guys..1 full force punch from a gorilla would likely knock someone's head off, literally.Gorillas don't know how to punch. Their striking is really low impact and laughable. Ever seen one fight ?

And even the biggest amongst them aren't six feet tall. Big Silverbacks are mostly like 5'5" and 300 pounds.

RaceBannana
06-10-2011, 10:10 PM
you guys are crazy. An armbar on that gorilla and it would be over. I'd rip off his arm and beat him to death with it.

thats what street fighter and mortal kombat is doing to our kids......

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:12 PM
you guys are crazy. An armbar on that gorilla and it would be over. I'd rip off his arm and beat him to death with it.As long as you're willing to lose some blood when the gorilla bites your leg as you're sinking in the armbar.....

...then yes, the armbar would tear the gorillas tendons rendering one arm useless, then you could circle that way, tagging it's eyes and nose with straight rights and lefts, and it would be defensless to block them.......IF the gorilla didn't just immediately turn and run(which it would do) immediately after getting it's arm tendons torn to peices by the armbar.

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:13 PM
No. Silverback wins. A silverback could bench press 4500 lbs, which is 10x more than any of those guys. Put 10x the strength into one creature and he would be able to take them out so quickly that their numbers would be meaningless.

It would be like me fighting 8 year olds. I could pummel them indefinitely without consequence until exhaustion sets in.This is total nonsense. Silver back gorillas can't even deadlift a 400 pound atlas stone.

lakerspng
06-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Gorillas don't know how to punch. Their striking is really low impact and laughable. Ever seen one fight ?

And even the biggest amongst them aren't six feet tall. Big Silverbacks are mostly like 5'5" and 300 pounds.

male silverbacks can weigh as much as 550 lbs. and their strength is more than 10x that of a man of the same size/weight.

They may not have a great punch, but if the silverback got its hands on you, you would never escape. They would crush a man's spine easily.

no human could fight an enraged male silverback

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KujmrcF0ZxU&feature=related

zay_24
06-10-2011, 10:19 PM
Wilt

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDxA8-01cp4&feature=related

Phong
06-10-2011, 10:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-vpmW1n7U

Leviathon1121
06-10-2011, 10:22 PM
My girlfriends brother works at the San Diego Wild Animal Park. He said the Orangutans there used to unscrew the nuts that went onto the bolts that secured objects in the enclosure.

These animals did this with their fingers.

I do not think some of you appreciate how strong these kind of animals are.

therammingman
06-10-2011, 10:22 PM
As long as you're willing to lose some blood when the gorilla bites your leg as you're sinking in the armbar.....

...then yes, the armbar would tear the gorillas tendons rendering one arm useless, then you could circle that way, tagging it's eyes and nose with straight rights and lefts, and it would be defensless to block them.......IF the gorilla didn't just immediately turn and run(which it would do) immediately after getting it's arm tendons torn to peices by the armbar.

I have brains and tactics on my side...the gorilla would go for straight murder. Knowing that, I would use that to my advantage and render him completely futile and useless. From the armbar I could go into the sleeper hold, go for his eyes, and he would be done. I have no doubt

Phong
06-10-2011, 10:25 PM
I have brains and tactics on my side...the gorilla would go for straight murder. Knowing that, I would use that to my advantage and render him completely futile and useless. From the armbar I could go into the sleeper hold, go for his eyes, and he would be done. I have no doubtArmbar a freaking gorilla :lol :roll: :facepalm

The gorilla dragged a full grown man with one arm and he wasn't even trying hard at all. Yeah I'm sure you can rip his arm off. :lol

Sleeper hold on a neck the size of a tree trunk. :lol

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:26 PM
male silverbacks can weigh as much as 550 lbs. and their strength is more than 10x that of a man of the same size/weight.

They may not have a great punch, but if the silverback got its hands on you, you would never escape. They would crush a man's spine easily.

no human could fight an enraged male silverbackBest there's nmot a silverback in the world of any size that could stop the heartbeat of any decent heavyweight in Strikeforce or the UFC. They might do damage with a bite, or use their grip strength to quickly gain some advantage and put the man in trouble, but their is no way a large athletic man with knowledge of striking or submissions could ever lose his life to any other primate. A predatory cat ? Yes. An elephant or Rhino ? Yes. But not another primate.

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:28 PM
Armbar a freaking gorilla :lol :roll: :facepalmYes. or much simpler, a well placed punch directly to it's eyeball causing it to run away in total shock and disbelief.

Only thing I'm worried about on the structure of a large silver back is grip strength and it's teeth biting a limb and causing alot of blood loss.

It simply doesn't have any sense of striking with purpose to vulnerable areas.

therammingman
06-10-2011, 10:30 PM
Armbar a freaking gorilla :lol :roll: :facepalm

The gorilla dragged a full grown man with one arm and he wasn't even trying hard at all. Yeah I'm sure you can rip his arm off. :lol

Sleeper hold on a neck the size of a tree trunk. :lol

I didn't say the gorilla isn't ridiculously strong, but it can be done I'm certain. Every animal has a weak point...like a shark if u tap it on the nose. Not to mention, the human body is capable of amazing things in certain situations and I'm sure my adrenaline would be pumping so high I'd terminate that b1tch ass monkey

RaceBannana
06-10-2011, 10:30 PM
I have brains and tactics on my side...the gorilla would go for straight murder. Knowing that, I would use that to my advantage and render him completely futile and useless. From the armbar I could go into the sleeper hold, go for his eyes, and he would be done. I have no doubt

why to bother with an ambar? just ki blast him like they do in dbz.

you can't be serious....

jtj5002
06-10-2011, 10:32 PM
this fool is terribly misinformed.

Phong
06-10-2011, 10:32 PM
I didn't say the gorilla isn't ridiculously strong, but it can be done I'm certain. Not to mention, the human body is capable of amazing things in certain situations and I'm sure my adrenaline would be pumping so high I'd terminate that ***** ass monkeyYeah I'm sure 500 lbs of muscle will just let you choke him and whatnot without any resistance. It's a known fact that only humans have adrenaline. :facepalm

zay_24
06-10-2011, 10:35 PM
this negga prolly trollin:lol

lakerspng
06-10-2011, 10:35 PM
Best there's nmot a silverback in the world of any size that could stop the heartbeat of any decent heavyweight in Strikeforce or the UFC. They might do damage with a bite, or use their grip strength to quickly gain some advantage and put the man in trouble, but their is no way a large athletic man with knowledge of striking or submissions could ever lose his life to any other primate. A predatory cat ? Yes. An elephant or Rhino ? Yes. But not another primate.

no offense but you're delusional.

a silverback would not have any strength in a strike outward just because that's not how they attack, but when they pinned you down, they would hammer down with their massive hands with a strength akin to that of a sledge hammer. A blow would crack your ribs and rupture internal organs. They have a level of strength that is so far beyond any human, it's not even funny. That would be like my wife who is 5'3, 115lb fighting brock lesner. She could put any dazzling moves on she wanted, but when homeboy grabbed her, it's done. and that comparison is really not far off between a 6'2, 500lb. mountain silverback and a 250lb. heavyweight fighter.

You could not put a gorilla in an armbar and be able to hold the lock. It would just lift you up and smash you back down on the ground, knocking the wind out of it and maybe cracking your skull.

don't be dense.

therammingman
06-10-2011, 10:36 PM
Yeah I'm sure 500 lbs of muscle will just let you choke him and whatnot without any resistance. It's a known fact that only humans have adrenaline. :facepalm

Of course he would try to stop me, but so what? And being 500 lbs doesn't change the fact that once the sleeper hold is in place, any animal is fallible. As long as it isn't an surprise attack, I'd be all good putting his sorry ass down for the count.

Ronin
06-10-2011, 10:37 PM
Prime Ben Wallace is unstoppable

lakerspng
06-10-2011, 10:39 PM
Of course he would try to stop me, but so what? And being 500 lbs doesn't change the fact that once the sleeper hold is in place, any animal is fallible. As long as it isn't an surprise attack, I'd be all good putting his sorry ass down for the count.

a sleeper hold. really. a gorilla's neck/trapezius is as large around as your waist. You think you can choke off his air?

Clippersfan86
I didn't say the gorilla isn't ridiculously strong, but it can be done I'm certain. Every animal has a weak point...like a shark if u tap it on the nose. Not to mention, the human body is capable of amazing things in certain situations and I'm sure my adrenaline would be pumping so high I'd terminate that b1tch ass monkey

Hey if you're confident in a fight to the death that you could hit an apex predators weak point in the heat of the moment.. I'd love to see you make video guides on it with the live animals. Gorilla's aren't Apex predators because they mostly don't eat meat but but Sharks, Lions etc you mentioned.

BarberSchool

no human could fight an enraged male silverbackShow me a silverback standing six feet tall weighing over 400 pounds. There may be a handful in the world.

And please show me a silverback who knows how to gain control of my legs. :lol

Or one who can extend an untelegraphed strike anywhere near my face :roll: Their reach would be like that of a 5'5" fighter, and they don't punch, they swat. Yes, their hands are big, but it's all so telegraphed that unless it got on top of me, it won't land a single shot. I'll use lateral movement and my 80" reach to tag it's face repeatedly until it either runs away, or makes the mistake of exposing a limb.

The myth of a silverback gorilla beating down a large athletic man is LULZ.

Now, don't get me wrong, if you run or cower when it charges, it WILL knock you down. And if you can't hip escape or reverse it, and it gets on top of you and stays on top, and from there will use it's grip strength to control your wrists, and probably repeatedly bite your forearms causing huge blood loss, maybe then it'll strike your face with a downward hammer fist from a position where it could actually cause you to lose consciousness, and be killed.

But a man who could sprawl and use his striking and grappling know how to keep the gorilla at distance would easily be able to cause the gorilla to run away.

And to be perfectly honest you dion't even need that. A simple charlatan confidence trick of not budging when it charges will cause the gorilla to turn around. And if you charge it, it will run. No doubt.

24r2
06-10-2011, 10:40 PM
this is why i love ISH

jtj5002
06-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Please make a video guide on youtube. We will play it at your funeral.

RaceBannana
06-10-2011, 10:42 PM
Prime Ben Wallace is unstoppable

the gorilla would foul Ben and send him to the line, then he bangs gloria and destroys the kings confidence.

theaussieguy
06-10-2011, 10:43 PM

a silverback would not have any strength in a strike outward just because that's not how they attack, but when they pinned you down, they would hammer down with their massive hands with a strength akin to that of a sledge hammer. A blow would crack your ribs and rupture internal organs. They have a level of strength that is so far beyond any human, it's not even funny. That would be like my wife who is 5'3, 115lb fighting brock lesner. She could put any dazzling moves on she wanted, but when homeboy grabbed her, it's done. and that comparison is really not far off between a 6'2, 500lb. mountain silverback and a 250lb. heavyweight fighter.

You could not put a gorilla in an armbar and be able to hold the lock. It would just lift you up and smash you back down on the ground, knocking the wind out of it and maybe cracking your skull.

don't be dense.

are you like 50 years old? do you know what trolling is?

lakerspng
06-10-2011, 10:43 PM
Show me a silverback standing six feet tall weighing over 400 pounds. There may be a handful in the world.

And please show me a silverback who knows how to gain control of my legs. :lol

Or one who can extend an untelegraphed strike anywhere near my face :roll: Their reach would be like that of a 5'5" fighter, and they don't punch, they swat. Yes, their hands are big, but it's all so telegraphed that unless it got on top of me, it won't land a single shot. I'll use lateral movement and my 80" reach to tag it's face repeatedly until it either runs away, or makes the mistake of exposing a limb.

The myth of a silverback gorilla beating down a large athletic man is LULZ.

Now, don't get me wrong, if you run or cower when it charges, it WILL knock you down. And if you can't hip escape or reverse it, and it gets on top of you and stays on top, and from there will use it's grip strength to control your wrists, and probably repeatedly bite your forearms causing huge blood loss, maybe then it'll strike your face with a downward hammer fist from a position where it could actually cause you to lose consciousness, and be killed.

But a man who could sprawl and use his striking and grappling know how to keep the gorilla at distance would easily be able to cause the gorilla to run away.

And to be perfectly honest you dion't even need that. A simple charlatan confidence trick of not budging when it charges will cause the gorilla to turn around. And if you charge it, it will run. No doubt.

A human would only have one chance of surviving an encounter with a male silverback. The silverback loses interest. if you get into contact with the creature you are done. They can run as fast as any human, are stronger than any 10 men combined. The human's only chance is that the Gorilla is at heart a fairly gentle creature.

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:44 PM

don't be dense.I'm not disputing that a large silberback might have much more grip strength or forearm strength than me. I'm only 220 pounds and bench under 300pounds. But I'm 6'4" with a 6'8" wingspan, and I know submissions and kickboxing. My reaction time is great, and my punches are accurate. I can sprawl really quick, enough to keep a curreently 340 pound college heavyweight wrestler from taking me down....a gorilla only charges and tries to knock someone down....no chance. The animal has ZERO chance to get me down unless it gets control of an ankle or knee, and that will not happen unless there is more than one gorilla.

Clippersfan86
06-10-2011, 10:47 PM
I'm not disputing that a large silberback might have much more grip strength or forearm strength than me. I'm only 220 pounds and bench under 300pounds. But I'm 6'4" with a 6'8" wingspan, and I know submissions and kickboxing. My reaction time is great, and my punches are accurate. I can sprawl really quick, enough to keep a 340 pound college wrestler from taking me down....a gorilla only charges and tries to knock someone down....no chance. The animal has ZERO chance to get me down unless it gets control of an ankle or knee, and that will not happen unless there is more than one gorilla.

Could you beat up the entire troop of Gorillas too? :D

theaussieguy
A human would only have one chance of surviving an encounter with a male silverback. The silverback loses interest. if you get into contact with the creature you are done. They can run as fast as any human, are stronger than any 10 men combined. The human's only chance is that the Gorilla is at heart a fairly gentle creature.

I highly highly doubt a Gorilla could even run as fast as a semi-decent sprinter

AlphaWolf24
If it was actual true caged life or death, Either one would be able to beat the Silverback Gorilla solo.

Ever seen a big Gorilla strike ? All they do is rush you in a little shuffle and try to throw forearms. Gorillas as hand to hand combat gods is the silliest thing ever. A large professional athelete, or even a smaller professional fighter, would be able to make the silverback gorilla run away without much risk of injury or death.....if they chose to.

hand to hand combat with a Gorilla?.....yes the Gorilla doesn't practice with focus mitts....it doesn't need to.

Talk to me when you can grab a full grown man by his pants leg..and drag him like you were pulling a blanket...:lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-vpmW1n7U&feature=related

Gorilla would take an uppercut on the jaw then smack you with your own arm..

therammingman
06-10-2011, 10:48 PM
Please make a video guide on youtube. We will play it at your funeral.

There aren't any readily available silverback gorillas in the southern california area. The gorilla is faster and stronger, but that doesn't assure a victory - as LBJ is a prime example. Brains, tactics, maneuvers would allow me to win. The armbar, sleeper hold, gouging of the eyes would be enough. It wouldn't be as easy as a human but it would be done nonetheless. Plus it wouldn't know what to do or how to get out of it since it's never had someone do that to it before...just used to fighting other animals in the jungles who aren't as smart as a human. I'd probably piss on its carcass afterwards too

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:49 PM
A human would only have one chance of surviving an encounter with a male silverback. The silverback loses interest. if you get into contact with the creature you are done. They can run as fast as any human, are stronger than any 10 men combined. The human's only chance is that the Gorilla is at heart a fairly gentle creature.I'd bet you your life savings against some of my bank account that if i ever encountered a silverback, it runs away. If it doesn't run away just off me charging it, I'll land a few well-placed shots sidestepping every thing it attempts, and it'll run. And at absolute worst I might walk away with a few scars or bruises, maybe some broken fingers.... but there is a zero percent chance any non-human primate on earth could take my life. Zero.

bleedinpurpleTwo
06-10-2011, 10:51 PM
you guys left it to me to 5-star this thread?

HighFlyer23
06-10-2011, 10:51 PM
kobe

Eat Like A Bosh
06-10-2011, 10:55 PM
No weapons?
In the jungle?
The Gorilla of course. Is this even an argument?

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:55 PM
Could you beat up the entire troop of Gorillas too? :DNo. More than one completely takes away my advantage on knowing angles. 2 or 3, if I couldn't charge them or run them off, would probably be able to take me down, gripping my wrists and ankles, then clubbing me and killing me with deep puncture wounds from their fangs biting me.

But one of em ? A single silverback would not stand a chance unless I cowered or fell backwards.

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 10:57 PM
No weapons?
In the jungle?
The Gorilla of course. Is this even an argument?Give either Ben Wallace or Lebron a 6 month camp learning sprawling, wrestling defense, striking and submissions, and no lone silverback on earth would have any chance to kill either man one on one. Man > beast, even without weapons, in almost all cases.

AlphaWolf24
06-10-2011, 10:57 PM
I'd bet you your life savings against some of my bank account that if i ever encountered a silverback, it runs away. If it doesn't run away just off me charging it, I'll land a few well-placed shots sidestepping every thing it attempts, and it'll run. And at absolute worst I might walk away with a few scars or bruises, maybe some broken fingers.... but there is a zero percent chance any non-human primate on earth could take my life. Zero.

:lol .......

forget the bet.........I'll pay YOU!

Smoke117
06-10-2011, 10:58 PM
You know how strong a Silverback Gorilla is? They would be torn apart.

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 11:00 PM
:lol .......

forget the bet.........I'll pay YOU!I really would love to do these types of shows for pay in a third world country. Just to show how futile animals much stronger and crazier than man are. A big, athletic man who understands the angles a gorilla attacks at, and understands the structure and limitations of range of motion on it's limbs, would easily be able to make the gorilla run everytime.

BarberSchool
06-10-2011, 11:02 PM
You know how strong a Silverback Gorilla is? They would be torn apart.Only if the Gorilla can get the man of his back, cowering. And the methods that a gorilla charges in and tries to knock it's opponent down with are hilarious and have zero percent chance to take down any big athletic man with even a remedial knowledge of wrestling or MMA.

Geriatric
06-10-2011, 11:05 PM
Bron Bron would probably just disappear on Wallace like he has on Wade. Wallace would distract it so Bron could use the spear, then turn and see the spear laying on the ground where Bron was standing.

Maybe if you throw in Jeff Van Gundy to hold the thing still...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWqv5fNeosc

28renyoy
06-10-2011, 11:06 PM
I'd be willing to bet my inheritance against $10 that 10 unarmed UFC fighters would all die before they took down a fully focused/ready to fight 500 lb silverback

Are you kidding me? Even if they pinned him down, he could literally just stand up and throw them off. How the hell are they going to injure him?

Phong
06-10-2011, 11:08 PM
I'd bet you your life savings against some of my bank account that if i ever encountered a silverback, it runs away. If it doesn't run away just off me charging it, I'll land a few well-placed shots sidestepping every thing it attempts, and it'll run. And at absolute worst I might walk away with a few scars or bruises, maybe some broken fingers.... but there is a zero percent chance any non-human primate on earth could take my life. Zero.Most animals use intimidations to settle their disputes/fights. But if you corner a wild animal you can be sure it will fight you to the death. You think your super accurate jabs will do any kind of damage against a gorilla?

Why do you think they weight that much for their height? Their muscle density and bones are far to much for you to injure with your fist.

It's also funny that you made fun of their reach considering the long arms of monkeys and apes.

RaceBannana
06-10-2011, 11:09 PM
BarberSchool is practicing the law of attraction, he can beat the gorilla by wishing it hard.

PistonsFan#21
06-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Gorillas don't know how to punch. Their striking is really low impact and laughable. Ever seen one fight ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8afAqnar3qw&feature=related

Eat Like A Bosh
06-10-2011, 11:10 PM
Give either Ben Wallace or Lebron a 6 month camp learning sprawling, wrestling defense, striking and submissions, and no lone silverback on earth would have any chance to kill either man one on one. Man > beast, even without weapons, in almost all cases.
You can't expect humans to just beat a large animal 1 on 1. Humans aren't the strongest creatures out there.
However, they have technology, they may be able to use surroundings and weapons to their advantage.
But an unarmed human? Your asking too much outta him.
Bron and Wallace probably can do it, but not by just going up there and fighting the Silverback 1 on 1, but actually planning something out first.

AlphaWolf24
06-10-2011, 11:12 PM
Give either Ben Wallace or Lebron a 6 month camp learning sprawling, wrestling defense, striking and submissions, and no lone silverback on earth would have any chance to kill either man one on one. Man > beast, even without weapons, in almost all cases.

"sprawling"...yes because Gorillas are know for a mean double leg....

he needs to learn to avoid the "Bite your face off with my 3" canine's" and claw your balls/eyes off defense

Geriatric
06-10-2011, 11:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8afAqnar3qw&feature=related

Damn! If you get hit in the face with that punch you'll be calling a cab to take you to go pick up your head from where it landed.

AlphaWolf24
06-10-2011, 11:17 PM
I really would love to do these types of shows for pay in a third world country. Just to show how futile animals much stronger and crazier than man are. A big, athletic man who understands the angles a gorilla attacks at, and understands the structure and limitations of range of motion on it's limbs, would easily be able to make the gorilla run everytime.

actually..that's a good Idea.....I'm serious...

only the whole Death thing would be a problem..because if the Gorilla does get the upper hand I don't think he will stop eating your forearms when you try to tap..:lol

maybe in the year 2020 we won't have all these P***y A** laws..

AirTupac
06-10-2011, 11:23 PM
http://images.dailyexpress.co.uk/img/dynamic/1/285x214/82752_1.jpg
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/nov2010/4/0/gorilla-fight-pic-swns-image-2-415326972.jpg
http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/nov2010/7/0/gorilla-fight-pic-swns-image-1-634899920.jpg
http://www.igorilla.org/assets/images/who/mgsilverteethcu.jpg
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_LbccUVbSRd8/S66fe9TbvhI/AAAAAAAAGYs/o01nyM26nyc/s1600/gorilla+hauke+steinberg.jpg

VS

http://xersearch.com/web_images/lebron-muscle.jpg
http://xersearch.com/web_images/lebron.jpg

+

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q40/boykiad/ben.jpg
http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/592643/ben_20wallace_20rebound.jpg

DLeagueWannabe
06-10-2011, 11:34 PM
OMG...

THIS THREAD IS THE GOAT

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

28renyoy
06-10-2011, 11:36 PM
Seriously..how would you injure the gorilla? It can take full blows from other gorillas which are 10X as strong as a many. Hitting a gorilla with a punch in the face would be like a 5 year old punching you. It might hurt/annoy you but its going to cause no damage whatsoever. Even if you managed to gouge out its eyes, how are you going to take it down?

AirTupac
06-10-2011, 11:38 PM
http://sp8.fotolog.com/photo/24/21/73/simpsonmoments/1258902316469_f.jpg

AlphaWolf24
06-10-2011, 11:41 PM
an old azz bald chimp would merk most full grown men.......http://ih3.redbubble.net/work.2120019.3.flat,550x550,075,f.jambo-the-bald-chocolate-chimpanzee.jpg

a 400 lbs Gorilla would PWNT....

AirTupac
06-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Gorillas' arms are much longer than their legs and their arm span is about 30 cm (1 ft) longer than that of an adult human male.

An adult gorilla's upper body strength is six times more powerful than that of an adult human - enabling them to lift, break, and squeeze heavy objects.

Gorillas have larger muscles in their arms than in their legs (the opposite is true for humans)

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 12:04 AM
an old azz bald chimp would merk most full grown men.......http://ih3.redbubble.net/work.2120019.3.flat,550x550,075,f.jambo-the-bald-chocolate-chimpanzee.jpg

a 400 lbs Gorilla would PWNT....

how can people deny evolution, look at that thing, got almost identical muscle insertions to humans

Rowe
06-11-2011, 12:11 AM
There aren't any readily available silverback gorillas in the southern california area. The gorilla is faster and stronger, but that doesn't assure a victory - as LBJ is a prime example. Brains, tactics, maneuvers would allow me to win. The armbar, sleeper hold, gouging of the eyes would be enough. It wouldn't be as easy as a human but it would be done nonetheless. Plus it wouldn't know what to do or how to get out of it since it's never had someone do that to it before...just used to fighting other animals in the jungles who aren't as smart as a human. I'd probably piss on its carcass afterwards too

RIP.:cry:

We gonna be repping you on our t shirts after that gorilla pulls your head off.

AirTupac
06-11-2011, 12:15 AM
You wouldn't be able to put the gorilla in an arm bar. It's upper body strength wouldn't allow that to happen.

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 12:19 AM
You wouldn't be able to put the gorilla in an arm bar. It's upper body strength wouldn't allow that to happen.

unless your this man

http://www.mmaoutsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/emelianenkofedor21.jpg

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 12:22 AM
Seriously..how would you injure the gorilla? It can take full blows from other gorillas which are 10X as strong as a many. Hitting a gorilla with a punch in the face would be like a 5 year old punching you. It might hurt/annoy you but its going to cause no damage whatsoever. Even if you managed to gouge out its eyes, how are you going to take it down?It's not about killing or badly injuring the gorilla, that'd be really difficult. The easiest way would be literally taking it's eyeballs out of the socket, and even then, the human would have to compromise so much body poisitioning to do that, it'd be such a positional disadvantage to have to climb and mount it, since it's body and limbs and grip is so much stronger.

I'm not claiming to be able to kill one barehanded easily. What I'm saying, is, if a big athletic dude went in with a basic gameplan of angles and srrawling, the gorilla would have zero percent chanc to kill the man.

The most likely outcome is not man killing gorilla, it's gorilla running away not wanting to fight.

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 12:23 AM
Lol get real kid, this pale ****** will get ****ing rocked by a full grown gorilla. How are you planning on getting it into any kind of hold? It's so much stronger than you that it can break it in seconds.

thats what ben wallace is for, last second, Lebron jumps on his back with the spear just before he is about to rip wallace in half, whilst he is distracted by lebron, wallace uses his guns to lockdown that gorilla real tight....real good

ganja0710
Lol get real kid, this pale ****** will get ****ing rocked by a full grown gorilla. How are you planning on getting it into any kind of hold? It's so much stronger than you that it can break it in seconds.
He's obviously kidding you imbecile. :facepalm

PistonsFan#21
unless your this man

are you telling me that Fedor can put an animal in an armbar that is atleast 6 times stronger and 100lbs heavier than him? :applause:

ThaSwagg3r
06-11-2011, 12:25 AM
How many people it would take to take down or beat up a Silverback Gorilla is the equivalence of how many 3 year olds could take down an adult up.

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 12:25 AM
are you telling me that Fedor can put an animal in an armbar that is atleast 6 times stronger and 100lbs heavier than him? :applause:

yes because he had a brain, its like tying a few knots around a gorilla, if the gorilla had the smarts to break the knots, he would absoutely destroy the man, but gorillas arn't that smart so they would be submitted, and eventually give up

AirTupac
06-11-2011, 12:26 AM
He wouldn't be able to put the Gorilla in an armbar if the guys spine is broken.

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 12:27 AM

Lol get real kid, this pale ****** will get ****ing rocked by a full grown gorilla. How are you planning on getting it into any kind of hold? It's so much stronger than you that it can break it in seconds.That dude has a younger brother that has hunted bears in russia with knives. And he'd wax his little brother.

That man in his prime, if they're in a cage so the gorila can't run away, is killing the gorilla 999/1000. He'd badly damage it's limbs, and then when the gorilla couldn't stand or use it's arms anymore, he'd take his time and safely find an angle of entry to avoid the gorilla's teeth while choking it to death.

His rear naked choke exerts over 5 thousand pounds of force on the impact point. (measured by espn sports science) And his wingspan is over six feet giving him enough reach to actually get the choke around the gorilla's massive neck once he damaged all it's limbs' tendons to immobilize it, with Sambo submissions. Sure the gorilla's massive neck muscle would make Fedor need to hold the choke for much more time than on a human neck, but the 5000 pounds of force would be enough to cut off oxygen eventually.

And BTW, that pale pasty dude would literally, without any doubt, end the life of Mike Tyson/Holyfield/Prime-Foreman/Marciano/Ali/etc (any boxer you wanna pick) if they had a no holds barred fight. 999/1000 Literally, lotta folks have no idea how superior MMA fighting is. Man, beast, whatever. If you know range of motion of your opponent, and look thru the flesh to the skeleton and tendons, and can take the man or animal down, it's astonishingly easy to kill your opponent, especially if they're a slow, telegraping 400 pound 5'5" animal with no knowledge at all who charges in a straight line :roll:

A gorilla who charges straight in with tiny short legs and no striking defense or lateral/angled movement would stand no chance at all of killing him. None.

ganja0710
06-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Who the **** are you calling an imbecile you worthless, idiotic piece of shit? I swear I've wiped smarter pieces of shit than you off my ass. **** you and your whore mother.
http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad105/BlackDragonDies2009/Snob-YOU-SEEM-ANGRY-WHY-U-MAD-BRAH-1.jpg

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 12:29 AM
Who the **** are you calling an imbecile you worthless, idiotic piece of shit? I swear I've wiped smarter pieces of shit than you off my ass. **** you and your whore mother.
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/3/calm-down.jpg

d.bball.guy
06-11-2011, 12:30 AM
http://gif.mocksession.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/THRUSTING.gif

PistonsFan#21
06-11-2011, 12:32 AM
It's not about killing or badly injuring the gorilla, that'd be really difficult. The easiest way would be literally taking it's eyeballs out of the socket, and even then, the human would have to compromise so much body poisitioning to do that, it'd be such a positional disadvantage to have to climb and mount it, since it's body and limbs and grip is so much stronger.

I'm not claiming to be able to kill one barehanded easily. What I'm saying, is, if a big athletic dude went in with a basic gameplan of angles and srrawling, the gorilla would have zero percent chanc to kill the man.

The most likely outcome is not man killing gorilla, it's gorilla running away not wanting to fight.

If you put a gorilla in a closed octagon vs a human and the gorilla has no other way to escape other than fighting then it would absolutely crush you. And trust me you wouldnt be able to jab and counter the gorilla from long distance. The gorilla has a reach advantage over you and it wouldnt try to use technical fighting agaisnt you. It would just rush you and as soon as he gets a hold of you its over. You aint getting away from his grip. This is pretty much what would happen: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOJAj-Zbu9c

except that it would be even more powerful and that he wouldnt struggle one bit lifting you from the ground

Xabit
06-11-2011, 12:32 AM
I'm not angry.

You wouldn't like me when I'm ****ing angry.

LBJ and Ben Wallace would smash the gorilla. Go back to grade school.

ganja0710
06-11-2011, 12:33 AM
"I swear I've wiped smarter pieces of shit than you off my ass."

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 12:36 AM
unless your this man

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/287695/282jlz6_jpg.gif

http://imgboot.com/images/kohler/antoniobigfootsilvagnpfedoremelianenkostrikeforceh eavyweighttournament.gif

Fedor is a bad man...But Gorilla will GNP his azz to Muertos...

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 12:40 AM
You wouldn't be able to put the gorilla in an arm bar. It's upper body strength wouldn't allow that to happen.A man's entire leg, arm, and core strength goes into an armbar. Despite the gorilla's massively strong deltoids, biceps and forearms, an armbar is not at all impossible....

...the gorilla's awareness of the situation would be so poor, that the extension would be far enough, quick enough, where it's massive strength advantage wouldn't enter into play. We're talking about a man's entire body strength head to toe, versus a gorilla's forearm and bicep, essentially. The only chance the gorilla would have to prevent it, is if it was aware and curled it's arm up tight to it's body before the fighter had the arm past a 45' angle.

so long as you can avoid the gorilla's mouth biting your leg when you extend your legs to get separation....the armbar would be a decent possibility, in the event the fighter was dumb enough to compromise position enough to wind up losing control of their legs and being put on their back.

Xabit
06-11-2011, 12:41 AM
A man's entire leg, arm, and core strength goes into an armbar. Despite the gorilla's massively strong deltoids, biceps and forearms, an armbar is not at all impossible....

...the gorilla's awareness of the situation would be so poor, that the extension would be far enough, quick enough, where it's massive strength advantage wouldn't enter into play. We're talking about a man's entire body strength head to toe, versus a gorilla's forearm and bicep, essentially. The only chance the gorilla would have to prevent it, is if it was aware and curled it's arm up tight to it's body before the fighter had the arm past a 45' angle.

so long as you can avoid the gorilla's mouth biting your leg when you extend your legs to get separation....the armbar would be a decent possibility, in the event the fighter was dumb enough to compromise position enough to wind up losing control of their legs and being put on their back.

Shaq > LBJ + Wallace > Gorilla.

jtj5002
06-11-2011, 12:42 AM
This guy is hopeless...

Kaspah
06-11-2011, 12:43 AM
Gorillas wrestle each other all day. You would be very surprised at how similar it looks to today's jiujitsu. If you tried getting anywhere near it to try taking a superior position, it would easily overpower you and wildly throw you down to which you'd get pummeled to death with their SLEDGEHAMMER fists.

You think you can stand with a gorilla? That gorilla could be asleep, standing up, LETTING you take any shot at it you'd choose.. and you would still deal no real damage. They're ****ing thick.

On the ground, gorilla destroys you in a very gruesome way. If you try standing, it's just a matter of time before it gets close enough to wrap you up and throw you down. See first senetence.

You'd have to hope to scare it off, eye gouge, or run away yourself. These are the only practical retaliations if you wanted to survive a gorilla wanting your blood. Trying to fight a gorilla as if you're in the octagon has to be about the most futile idea, ever.

IamSofaKing
06-11-2011, 12:43 AM
A man's entire leg, arm, and core strength goes into an armbar. Despite the gorilla's massively strong deltoids, biceps and forearms, an armbar is not at all impossible....

Im a big fan of BJJ but come one man, against a gorilla? Sure it might not know how to defend any submissions but what happens if you do latch on the armbar? It'll just throw you off while your on its arm.

Maybe like 10-20 skilled MMA guys, not one as your suggesting..

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 12:45 AM
Shaq > LBJ + Wallace > Gorilla.

noway, you need someone with awsome strength and speed=lebron, and someone who can lay down the brute force=wallace

shaq could not run from a gorilla, which is probably the only way you could beat the animal, by tiring it out with constant hit and run attacks

Xabit
06-11-2011, 12:47 AM
noway, you need someone with awsome strength and speed=lebron, and someone who can lay down the brute force=wallace

shaq could not run from a gorilla, which is probably the only way you could beat the animal, by tiring it out with constant hit and run attacks

Shaq > Gorilla
Gorilla > LBJ + Wallace.

Learn some math.

PistonsFan#21
06-11-2011, 12:51 AM

dude...how would you put the gorilla in a armbar without getting in a clinch first :confusedshrug:

if you get close enough to go for an armbar he would just squeeze your arm/leg until he breaks it and then swing you around or just grip tight and bite your face off. You just can't beat something that is 6 times stronger than you and outweighs you by 100lbs.

Its like me fighting an 8 year old kid that has been training in MMA and has a black belt in BJJ. Even though i have no fight training whatsoever i would just crush this kid by using my raw power advantage and my razor blade teeth (i dont actually have those) without breaking a sweat

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 12:51 AM
Shaq > Gorilla
Gorilla > LBJ + Wallace.

Learn some math.

u wanna see some math? huh?

x+4=2
therefore x=-2

that right there is the equation of existance itself

Xabit
06-11-2011, 12:52 AM
u wanna see some math? huh?

x+4=2
therefore x=-2

that right there is the equation of existance itself

smh nerd. :facepalm

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 12:53 AM

http://twistedsifter.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/Male_gorilla_in_SF_zoo.jpg

from the looks of it...since their arms are so Powerful and flexible...they actually invert at the elbow...

in other words...you're screwed going for any arm locks....

24r2
06-11-2011, 12:53 AM
I'm not angry.

You wouldn't like me when I'm ****ing angry.

u mad :oldlol:

IamSofaKing
06-11-2011, 12:54 AM
dude...how would you put the gorilla in a armbar without getting in a clinch first :confusedshrug:

if you get close enough to go for an armbar he would just squeeze your arm/leg until he breaks it and then swing you around or just grip tight and bite your face off. You just can't beat something that is 6 times stronger than you and outweighs you by 100lbs.

Its like me fighting an 8 year old kid that has been training in MMA and has a black belt in BJJ. Even though i have no fight training whatsoever i would just crush this kid by using my raw power advantage and my razor blade teeth without breaking a sweat

Theres no point explaining it to him. This idiot thinks he can beat up a gorilla :lol

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 12:55 AM
Im a big fan of BJJ but come one man, against a gorilla? Sure it might not know how to defend any submissions but what happens if you do latch on the armbar? It'll just throw you off while your on its arm.

Maybe like 10-20 skilled MMA guys, not one as your suggesting..How would it throw a 220 pound man off it's arm when that same man who is longer and taller than the gorilla has already wrapped his legs around it's torso, and extended it's arm past the point where strength could bring the arm back ? How ?

These things are not as strong as the claims. If they were. they'd pick up just one of the several hundred pound boulders in the play area, and use it to repeatedly smash the plexiglass or iron bars, until they could escape.

They're essentially, the strongest 5'2" 375 pound retard you've ever fought, with hands the size of shaquille O'Neal and the grip strength of a lifelong tin snipper. If you know it's attack is coming, and you use angles against it, it wouldn't be hard to avoid all it's offense, and tag it enough times in the eyeballs for it to want to run away.

You forget, I'm not trying to punch it's body or jaw, or any of that durable sh!, I'm landing and landing hard directly on the nose or eyeball with the majority of strikes I throw. Everytime it charges, I woill use an angle, and throw a hard overhand with my body in a semi-sprawled position already, turning my hips away from the nearside pivot angle it MIGHT try to grab me with.

And I'm doing that until it runs away. the armbar is a last resort, because if one of these gorillas gets a grip of your limbs when he's on top, the human wouldn't have more than maybe 10 seconds to make a move before either being gruesomely bitten or badly struck.

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 12:55 AM

from the looks of it...since their arms are so Powerful and flexible...they actually invert at the elbow...

in other words...you're screwed going for any arm locks....

forearms are like maces

28renyoy
06-11-2011, 12:56 AM
Let's be real here. 30 men vs 1 gorilla. The 30 men have absolutely no fear of death as they have a gun held to their heads and they're told they must kill the gorilla or die via gunshot. The gorilla is 100% ready to fight. The guys all charge in at the same time and the gorilla notices this. It charges them and just barrels through the crowd wiping out 4-5 people by breaking their bones in the collision.

Let's say the people somehow cornered the silverback, 1 swipe and it's taking out 3-4 people permanently. 1 hit and those people are done, likely dead. How the fvck are you going to injure a gorilla even if you did pin it down? Not to mention it's so strong it could toss 3-4 people off.

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 12:58 AM
Theres no point explaining it to him. This idiot thinks he can beat up a gorilla :lolI'd be able to make it run.

I doubt I could damage any other part of it besides it's eyeballs in the safe mode of angles and sprawling posture I described above. The only thing other than eyeballs a man could injure on it, before it was damaged and immobilized, would be it's arm and leg tendons. And I really doubt that once the arm tendon is totally ruptured, rendering one of it's arm's limp and useless, I doubt it's going to stick around....it's going to run.

Xabit
06-11-2011, 12:59 AM
I'd be able to make it run.

I doubt I could damage any other part of it besides it's eyeballs in the safe mode of angles and sprawling posture I described above. The only thing other than eyeballs a man could injure on it, before it was damaged and immobilized, would be it's arm and leg tendons. And I really doubt that once the arm tendon is totally ruptured, rendering one of it's arm's limp and useless, I doubt it's going to stick around....it's going to run.

smh stop talking. You couldn't beat up Lebron and he's dumb as ****.

Rysio
06-11-2011, 12:59 AM
How would it throw a 220 pound man off it's arm when that same man who is longer and taller than the gorilla has already wrapped his legs around it's torso, and extended it's arm past the point where strength could bring the arm back ? How ?

These things are not as strong as the claims. If they were. they'd pick up just one of the several hundred pound boulders in the play area, and use it to repeatedly smash the plexiglass or iron bars, until they could escape.

They're essentially, the strongest 5'2" 375 pound retard you've ever fought, with hands the size of shaquille O'Neal and the grip strength of a lifelong tin snipper. If you know it's attack is coming, and you use angles against it, it wouldn't be hard to avoid all it's offense, and tag it enough times in the eyeballs for it to want to run away.

You forget, I'm not trying to punch it's body or jaw, or any of that durable sh!, I'm landing and landing hard directly on the nose or eyeball with the majority of strikes I throw. Everytime it charges, I woill use an angle, and throw a hard overhand with my body in a semi-sprawled position already, turning my hips away from the nearside pivot angle it MIGHT try to grab me with.

And I'm doing that until it runs away. the armbar is a last resort, because if one of these gorillas gets a grip of your limbs when he's on top, the human wouldn't have more than maybe 10 seconds to make a move before either being gruesomely bitten or badly struck.
Jordan stans proving once again to be the most delusional posters on this site. :applause:

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:00 AM

in other words...you're screwed going for any arm locks....That thing is likely 5'2" and around 300 pounds.

It's arms inverting like that actually increase the ease of getting a good extension quickly on an amrbar. Also the fact that it's hands are so huge makes it slipping out of the hold of both of my arms very unlikely. Once the tendons inside it's elbow are compeltely ripped, it'll run away with one useless arm, that will be useless the rest of it's life unless a surgeon repairs it.

the gorilla's best chance of escaping the armabar are if it's neck can swivel around enough to get it's top teeth anywhere near tthe legs I've got strapped around it's torso during the Armbar.

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 01:00 AM
Let's be real here. 30 men vs 1 gorilla. The 30 men have absolutely no fear of death as they have a gun held to their heads and they're told they must kill the gorilla or die via gunshot. The gorilla is 100% ready to fight. The guys all charge in at the same time and the gorilla notices this. It charges them and just barrels through the crowd wiping out 4-5 people by breaking their bones in the collision.

Let's say the people somehow cornered the silverback, 1 swipe and it's taking out 3-4 people permanently. 1 hit and those people are done, likely dead. How the fvck are you going to injure a gorilla even if you did pin it down? Not to mention it's so strong it could toss 3-4 people off.

i am sure 30 people could take one down, patience would be required...assuming every person could outrun the gorilla, they could just form a circle around it, and constantly use hit and run attacks whenever it has its back facing you, it would be enraged at this point, and running around trying to *** everyone up, but because they could outrun him, he will essentially just be running around circles to the point of exhaustion

atljonesbro
06-11-2011, 01:02 AM
What does this dumbass think he can beat up a gorilla?:roll: :roll: :roll:

IamSofaKing
06-11-2011, 01:02 AM
How would it throw a 220 pound man off it's arm when that same man who is longer and taller than the gorilla has already wrapped his legs around it's torso, and extended it's arm past the point where strength could bring the arm back ? How ?

First thing that came to mind

http://www.fcfighter.com/PICTURES/MISC/zuluzinho-armbar.jpg

Stop trolling

28renyoy
06-11-2011, 01:05 AM
i am sure 30 people could take one down, patience would be required...assuming every person could outrun the gorilla, they could just form a circle around it, and constantly use hit and run attacks whenever it has its back facing you, it would be enraged at this point, and running around trying to *** everyone up, but because they could outrun him, he will essentially just be running around circles to the point of exhaustion

average gorilla running speed, 25 mph
average OLYMPIC running speed, 23-26 mph

yep, they're all going to die

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:06 AM
smh stop talking. You couldn't beat up Lebron and he's dumb as ****.Money says if LeBron has any MMA training or wrestling training he'd wax me. I'm pretty much Aaron Aflalo's size and build, and if LeBron has no MMA or wrestling knowledge, I'd bet on myself heavily.

Xabit
06-11-2011, 01:08 AM
Money says if LeBron has any MMA training or wrestling training he'd wax me. I'm pretty much Aaron Aflalo's size and build, and if LeBron has no MMA or wrestling knowledge, I'd bet on myself heavily.

Yeah and i can beat up shaq. :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Kaspah
06-11-2011, 01:10 AM
Money says if LeBron has any MMA training or wrestling training he'd wax me. I'm pretty much Aaron Aflalo's size and build, and if LeBron has no MMA or wrestling knowledge, I'd bet on myself heavily.

You're a disgrace. Martial artists don't portray themselves the way you're parading around in here. You're the guy that goes to an MMA class once or twice a week and all the sudden believe you can knock any and everyone out. You have better insight on what can happen during a fight, but I'm willing to bet you can't hit anything but focus mitts.

LOL IMMA SPRAWL A GORILLA.

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:10 AM
First thing that came to mind

http://www.fcfighter.com/PICTURES/MISC/zuluzinho-armbar.jpg

Stop trollingAha Zuluzinho, he's a big boy. A badass boxer who is 6'8' and 400 pounds.

Watch him get killed in under 40 seconds here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyNxHOZiQPA

DC Zephyrs
06-11-2011, 01:11 AM

Dude, please...

I don't care how big and strong you are or how many YMCA kickboxing classes you've taken. This is a f*cking gorilla we're talking about. If it really wanted to, it would take you down in a matter of seconds and proceed to bite your face off. End of story.

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 01:13 AM
That thing is likely 5'2" and around 300 pounds.

It's arms inverting like that actually increase the ease of getting a good extension quickly on an amrbar. Also the fact that it's hands are so huge makes it slipping out of the hold of both of my arms very unlikely. Once the tendons inside it's elbow are compeltely ripped, it'll run away with one useless arm, that will be useless the rest of it's life unless a surgeon repairs it.

the gorilla's best chance of escaping the armabar are if it's neck can swivel around enough to get it's top teeth anywhere near tthe legs I've got strapped around it's torso during the Armbar.

ok...so your armbar theory of the Gorilla having long powerful flexible arms bieng easier to get it locked in and extended....

next how will you get in good tight position to get the arm??...short powerful legs will pass your gaurd easily....if you get full mount he will easily buck you off or sweep you ..again his short extremely powerful legs is perfect Hip escaping....

so most likely you will be in gaurd trying isolate his arm then throwing that same leg up to bite (trap) his head while you throw the other leg up to lock in the arm....but he can easily stack you with his upper body and one punch from top position and your brain is leaking out of your nose...

flying armbar is your only chance.....meh...Gorilla by anything he wants..

your'e a goner

insidehoops
06-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Would the fight between LeBron/Wallace and the silverback gorilla be one fight, or would the fight be timed and divided up into four quarters?

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:15 AM
Look at these males each weighing around 280 pounds.....y'all are insane if you think a dude my size with fighting background couldn't make them turn and run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDYyv-iLmRY

Kaspah
06-11-2011, 01:16 AM
Look at these males each weighing around 280 pounds.....y'all are insane if you think a dude my size with fighting background couldn't make them turn and run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDYyv-iLmRY

***** you trollin shut the **** up

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:17 AM
ok...so your armbar theory of the Gorilla having long powerful flexible arms bieng easier to get it locked in and extended....

next how will you get in good tight position to get the arm??...short powerful legs will pass your gaurd easily....if you get full mount he will easily buck you off or sweep you ..again his short extremely powerful legs is perfect Hip escaping....

so most likely you will be in gaurd trying isolate his arm then throwing that same leg up to bite (trap) his head while you throw the other leg up to lock in the arm....but he can easily stack you with his upper body and one punch from top position and your brain is leaking out of your nose...

flying armbar is your only chance.....meh...Gorilla by anything he wants..

your'e a gonerLMAO at a gorilla having any concept of passing guard. One less than 350 pounds would get hip escaped, easy.

Phong

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDYyv-iLmRYDo you think they're really fighting in that video?

AlphaWolf24
Would the fight between LeBron/Wallace and the silverback gorilla be one fight, or would the fight be timed and divided up into four quarters?

I see what you did......and I :applause:

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:19 AM
***** you trollin shut the **** upHaha, you'd agree to a point if we were in the same room. You'd laugh and be like, yeah you probly right.

IamSofaKing
06-11-2011, 01:19 AM
I'd pay good money to see you step in the octagon with a Silverback gorilla

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:21 AM
Dude, please...

I don't care how big and strong you are or how many YMCA kickboxing classes you've taken. This is a f*cking gorilla we're talking about. If it really wanted to, it would take you down in a matter of seconds and proceed to bite your face off. End of story.the big one here is about 285:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8Mj2XKW9qs&feature=related

No chance in hell that big one could take me down. None.

Phong
06-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Here's a poor dude getting completely overtaken by some chimp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96xZenI_A0

Let me see any dude try to get a an armbar on a completely unpredictable gorilla.

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:23 AM
You're a disgrace. Martial artists don't portray themselves the way you're parading around in here. You're the guy that goes to an MMA class once or twice a week and all the sudden believe you can knock any and everyone out. You have better insight on what can happen during a fight, but I'm willing to bet you can't hit anything but focus mitts.

LOL IMMA SPRAWL A GORILLA.I'm a basketball player first, a college ballplayer at that, and I respect the martial arts culture, but don't personally embrace it. I'm just saying all these dudes in here who think a gorilla could easily tear a big dude to pieces have zero idea what they're talking about. Any big quick dude with a decant amount of fight training would never be in serious danger against a SINGLE silverback gorilla, he's play angles and keep distance, and the gorilla would walk or run away.
Plus, Gorilla's don't even go for a take down, all they ever try is knock downs and flying strikes. And they quickly want to get seperation after any attempted flying strike.

Kaspah
06-11-2011, 01:24 AM
Haha, you'd agree to a point if we were in the same room. You'd laugh and be like, yeah you probly right.

No.

I'd get in your guard and proceed to transition to every position until you were too exhausted, then put you in the most lazy arm bar ever.

Then ask you how you might feel if instead of me, it was a giant gorilla double, triple my mass and much more barbaric.

Kaspah
06-11-2011, 01:26 AM
I'm a basketball player first, a college ballplayer at that, and I respect the martial arts culture, but don't personally embrace it. I'm just saying all these dudes in here who think a gorilla could easily tear a big dude to pieces have zero idea what they're talking about. Any big quick dude with a decant amount of fight training would never be in serious danger against a silverback gorilla, he's play angles and keep distance, and the gorilla would walk or run away.

Do you know why gorillas are in very exclusive areas and not publically roaming around? Because theyre ****ing dangerous.

Any professional athlete will recognize his own limits and realize how horrible an idea it'd be to engage a gorilla. In a life or death situation, you better hope a miracle occurs.

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 01:27 AM
LMAO at a gorilla having any concept of passing guard. One less than 350 pounds would get hip escaped, easy.

Gorrilla's start training at a very young age... - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcy8WHJOSCQ&feature=fvsr

and Jujitsu was invented from watching Gorilla's fight....

again....you aint bringin nothing a Gorilla hasn't seen...

Gorilla via Inverted primate plata

Kaspah
06-11-2011, 01:29 AM
Gorrilla's start training at a very young age... - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vcy8WHJOSCQ&feature=fvsr

Gorilla via Inverted primate plata

This man.

He speaks the troof.

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:32 AM
Here's a poor dude getting completely overtaken by some chimp: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n96xZenI_A0

Let me see any dude try to get a an armbar on a completely unpredictable gorilla.GTFOH.
This thing would run away, no question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfjrXEArj88&feature=related

In the video you showed....that skinny dude was just trying to be nice to the chimp and hold it down....and he successfully did get on top easily and hold it down. It then grabbed his hand and pulled, and it only got funny when he tried to pull his hand away and started walking towards the water, it yanked at just the right time and dude fell in....lol

But that dude wasn't trying to hurt the chimp at any stage, if he would have thrown a punch, even his little weak azz punch would have sent the chimp running instantly. Bet.

Xabit
06-11-2011, 01:33 AM
GTFOH.

In the video you showed....that skinny dude was just trying to be nice to the chimp and hold it down....and he successfully did get on top easily and hold it down. It then grabbed his hand and pulled, and it only got funny when he tried to pull his hand away and started walking towards the water, it yanked at just the right time and dude fell in....lol

But that dude wasn't trying to hurt the chimp at any stage, if he would have thrown a punch, even his little weak azz punch would have sent the chimp running instantly. Bet.

I bet I could destroy you in a fight.

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:35 AM

Gorilla via Inverted primate plataHaha that is really cute. :lol

Gator roll !!

Kaspah
06-11-2011, 01:36 AM
GTFOH.

Must... ignore.. troll..

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

IamSofaKing
06-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Must... ignore.. troll..

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I just gave up, i bet you he searched up Gorilla pron after, he seems to be infatuated by gorillas :lol

bmulls
06-11-2011, 01:37 AM
Dude, gorillas run away FROM EACH OTHER. You really think your scrawny ass is going to intimidate a ****ing 400 pound gorilla?

It'd be like an adult fighting a child. I don't care what kind of BJJ ninja magic the kid knows, he's screwed

:facepalm @ retarded kids who take "MMA" classes at the local YMCA and think they can fight anybody. I see you *******s at the bar every weekend.

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 01:38 AM
Haha that is really cute. :lol

Gator roll !!

:lol ...he had side control and was attacking his arm....

inside trip was nice too.....Gorilla's train UFC:bowdown:

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:38 AM
I bet I could destroy you in a fight.Haha, I don't know you or see you, so I have no idea. Watch Mitrione fight and that's pretty much what you'll face is a taller, lighter quicker Mitrione.

Xabit
06-11-2011, 01:39 AM
Dude, gorillas run away FROM EACH OTHER. You really think your scrawny ass is going to intimidate a ****ing 400 pound gorilla?

It'd be like an adult fighting a child. I don't care what kind of BJJ ninja magic the kid knows, he's screwed

:facepalm @ retarded kids who take "MMA" classes at the local YMCA and think they can fight anybody. I see you *******s at the bar every weekend.

ur an idiot if u dont thnk LBJ and wallace can beat the shit out of a gorilla. any sane man knows its easy with them.

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 01:39 AM

:lol

this thread is $

Phong
06-11-2011, 01:40 AM
GTFOH.

But that dude wasn't trying to hurt the chimp at any stage, if he would have thrown a punch, even his little weak azz punch would have sent the chimp running instantly. Bet.Where did he hold the chimp down? The chimp jumped on him, grabbed his hand and held the dude down until he stood up and tried to get away. You must have also missed the part where the chimp ripped parts of the dude ear and mangled the guys fingers.

You're just hopeless. :facepalm

Btw, why do you keep talking about running away? I thought you were fightiing in the hexagon with no possible escape.

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:42 AM

:facepalm @ retarded kids who take "MMA" classes at the local YMCA and think they can fight anybody. I see you *******s at the bar every weekend.Dude, I'm Aaron Aflalo's size and build, slightly longer arms maybe. You ain't seen me at any bar. I'm not one of those 5'10 juiceheads wearing hair gel and an affliction tee :roll: I hate them dudes too.

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 01:42 AM
Haha, I don't know you or see you, so I have no idea. Watch Mitrione fight and that's pretty much what you'll face is a taller, lighter quicker Mitrione.

ISHFC Fight night...lets do it!!!!....

(looks up Yahoo yellowpages for renting a Gorilla)

AirTupac
06-11-2011, 01:44 AM
A gorilla can exert over 400 pounds of power in a single blow.
Even little chimpanzees are 3-5 times stronger human beings.
They are twice as fast, have razor sharp teeth, and can literally pull your limbs off.
An adult can weigh as much as 600 pounds.

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:45 AM

this thread is $It is.

I ask all y'all to go to the zoo and see how small these big gorillas are, and guage their strength. All this lifting 4,500 pounds is nonsense. The Gorillas can't lift a rock only weighing a few hundred pounds. Y'all are out of your mind thinking anything other than the bite is potentially fatal to a big athletic man with fight knowledge.

bmulls
06-11-2011, 01:45 AM
ISHFC Fight night...lets do it!!!!....

(looks up Yahoo yellowpages for renting a Gorilla)

Shits gotta be expensive...but if we tell the gorilla man we've got a guy who thinks he can beat the gorilla and he's allowed to watch we might get a deal

Phong
06-11-2011, 01:46 AM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/gallery_images/photos/000/555/176/GYI0062091745_crop_450x500.jpg http://my.opera.com/zenya/homes/blog/Silverback_gorilla.jpg

Who you got?

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:47 AM
A gorilla can exert over 400 pounds of power in a single blow.
Even little chimpanzees are 3-5 times stronger human beings.
They are twice as fast, have razor sharp teeth, and can literally pull your limbs off.
An adult can weigh as much as 600 pounds.The biggest gorilla ever was ESTIMATED at 550-600.

Big males are more typically around 300-350 and about 5'5"

And some MMA fighters and boxers have been measured to exert as much as three times that 400 pounds per square inch of applied force. Shane Carwin was up around 1100 or 1200. I'll fight a gorilla. I won't fight Shane Carwin.

AirTupac
06-11-2011, 01:48 AM
Good luck poking its eyes out when the structure of its head specifically functions to protect the eyes.

http://www.seaworld.org/animal-info/info-books/gorilla/images/pic-inset-eyes.jpg

The inset eyes of the gorilla help protect them from
environmental and defensive conditions.

The thumb and big toe of gorillas oppose the other digits (fingers/toes), enabling them to grasp and manipulate objects.

Gorillas are able to manipulate objects with their feet as
well as their hands because of their opposable big toe.

Unlike human feet, gorillas have an opposable toe
allowing them to grasp items with their feet.

So good luck getting choked by their feet while getting smashed multiple times.

AirTupac
06-11-2011, 01:50 AM
The biggest gorilla ever was ESTIMATED at 550-600.

And some MMA fighters and boxers have been measured to exert as much as three times that 400 pounds per square inch of applied force. Shane Carwin was up around 1100 or 1200. I'll fight a gorilla. I won't fight Shane Carwin.

Adult male gorillas may weigh up to 220 kg (484 lb) and females weigh about 97.7 kg (215 lb).

IamSofaKing
06-11-2011, 01:50 AM

Stupidest thing ever. Carwin will know when to stop beating you up, a Gorilla wont it'll kill you

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:51 AM
A gorilla can exert over 400 pounds of power in a single blow.400 is enough to hurt, but not enough to splatter a human skull :roll: This dude throws punches with almost 1200 pounds of force:

http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Here-We-Go-The-Punching-Power-of-Shane-Carwin-Episode-6-12907

Shit, Ernie Shavers was once clocked at 1600, that being harder than Foreman in his prime. 400 isn't as much as all you dudes think. It's not bad.

AirTupac
06-11-2011, 01:52 AM
Adult males, also called silverbacks, range in height 1.65

AirTupac
06-11-2011, 01:53 AM
Some Silverbacks exceed 6 ft. (183 cm)

Vince McMahon
06-11-2011, 01:54 AM

This guy's a good troll. :bowdown:

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:55 AM
Adult males, also called silverbacks, range in height 1.65–1.75 metres (5 ft 5 in–5 ft 9 in), and in weight 140–200 kg (310–440 lb).Listen man, I have no reason to be scared of a SINGLE Gorilla if I see it in the wild, even a 450 pounder. It charges in a straight line, and it's strikes are hilariously telegraphed and not rangy at all. Sorry. Big dudes who know fighting angles won't ever be killed by a wild gorilla. Ever.

Now if I get surrounded by 4 of em, I'm dead unless I have a knife or a pistol. But only one ? I'll be ok.

IamSofaKing
06-11-2011, 01:56 AM
400 is enough to hurt, but not enough to splatter a human skull :roll: This dude throws punches with almost 1200 pounds of force:

http://www.lowkick.com/UFC/Here-We-Go-The-Punching-Power-of-Shane-Carwin-Episode-6-12907

Shit, Ernie Shavers was once clocked at 1600, that being harder than Foreman in his prime. 400 isn't as much as all you dudes think. It's not bad.

I can see your a big fan of MMA, your probably not a knowledgeable one seeing as you think you can beat a gorilla..

I bet most UFC fighters would refuse to step into a cage with a gorilla knowing their dangerous, and you of all people think can beat up a gorilla?

Dizzle-2k7
06-11-2011, 01:56 AM
I used to work at the biggest zoo in Texas and we once had a situation worth commenting on..

The local eastside mafia was visiting the zoo once, and one of the eldest members ordered 3 young recruits to jump over the cage and attempt to skin the Gorilla..

needless to say, all 3 of them were brutally massacred by the silverback gorilla, even though they were armed with machetes.

gorilla > bron/wallace

AirTupac
06-11-2011, 01:57 AM
Listen man, I have no reason to be scared of a Gorilla if I see it in the wild, even a 450 pounder. It charges in a straight line, and it's strikes are hilariously telegraphed and not rangy at all. Sorry. Big dudes who know fighting angles won't ever be killed by a wild gorilla. Ever.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

You're "speed" won't do you any good. The gorilla will smash you regardless of your "angles". I'd love to see the greatest fighter of all time step into a cage with an average Gorilla let alone the strongest Gorilla of all time.

Now if I get surrounded by 4 of em, I'm dead unless I have a knife or a pistol. But only one ? I'll be ok.[/QUOTE]

Hahahaha Implying that you can escape 4 charging Gorilla who are going to gang bang you 200 different ways before ripping your spine out of your asshole.

IamSofaKing
06-11-2011, 01:58 AM
Listen man, I have no reason to be scared of a Gorilla if I see it in the wild, even a 450 pounder. It charges in a straight line, and it's strikes are hilariously telegraphed and not rangy at all. Sorry. Big dudes who know fighting angles won't ever be killed by a wild gorilla. Ever.

If you stand still while a gorilla charges at you it wont do anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umokxn3Vc38

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:58 AM
This guy's a good troll. :bowdown:No trolling brah.....I actually would fight a gorilla., and show y'all it's not really that big or scary.

Now a lion or tiger or any predatory cat ? They would kill me easily in under a minute. But not a gorilla.

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 01:59 AM
If you stand still while a gorilla charges at you it wont do anything

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Umokxn3Vc38

I posted that video like 10 pages back, showing that Animals are scared of confidence.
We're basically gods to them. If you rush almost any animal, it'll run away. Animals don't want to fight another confident animal.

(plus you know that little beret-wearing MF got a pistol on him, he ain't scared of no dumb@ss charging gorilla)

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 02:00 AM

:confusedshrug: ...run around for 5 mm..minutes then blow on him...he'll fall over then easily get the head and arm choke....

yes Gorillas are only 300 lbs but muscles and tendons are much more developed and reinforced...they climb and walk on all fours all day.... to add , they have a huge gastank that won't empty from all the healthy plants and veggies they snack on....

Gorrilla's gastank and power>Carwin's 2 liter gastank and 2:30 of power followed by sudden exhaustion.

KokeAyne
06-11-2011, 02:02 AM
What about a bear? You gonna put him in the figure 4?

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 02:03 AM
Dude, please...

I don't care how big and strong you are or how many YMCA kickboxing classes you've taken.We ain't no YMCA kickboxing class, homes. I train with only DA BESS :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4bCyIAsSid8

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 02:04 AM
What about a bear? You gonna put him in the figure 4?Nah.
A bear has claws and hella reach.
And their heads can pivot and turn to bite from WILD ANGLES.
A Bear will kill a man, easy.

(unless that man is Fedor's little brother with a knife)

KokeAyne
06-11-2011, 02:06 AM
Nah.

No sh*t son. Just like a Gorilla would destroy your ignorant ass

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 02:10 AM
I used to work at the biggest zoo in Texas and we once had a situation worth commenting on..

The local eastside mafia was visiting the zoo once, and one of the eldest members ordered 3 young recruits to jump over the cage and attempt to skin the Gorilla..

needless to say, all 3 of them were brutally massacred by the silverback gorilla, even though they were armed with machetes.

gorilla > bron/wallace

my story is far less entertaining and Graphic:cry: ...but I also have a zoo story.

I was at a zoo in Yokohama Japan....they had 1 male gorilla in cage ( really sad by the way)...anyways I had a friend of mine (from Texas who is an arrogant azz who thought he could get away with anything)

anyways he starts to taunt the Gorrilla (throwing his arms up in the air and yelling at him)...The Gorilla picks up a TRACTOR TIRE..yes a Big Tractor Tire that was in his cage ...(with one hand)..he throws it at us and it slams against the front of the cage....

at this point I looked at the cage and its shaking and if the bars somehow broke their would be nothing stopping a Gorilla from doing whatever he wanted...so I ran.....to the spider monkey area...

recap....Gorrilla's can throw a Big Tractor Tire at least 20' with one hand....when someone throws thier hands up and yell's at them.

BarberSchool
06-11-2011, 02:12 AM
No sh*t son. Just like a Gorilla would destroy your ignorant assHaha. Look man just go to the zoo and get the attention of the biggest one, and watch him up close. Even the biggest strongest ones aren't scary if you watch how it moves...how it charges, jumps, and throws two half-@ssed "slaps" with two bottom-of-the-foot "kicks", then as soon as it misses those, it wants to run away to a safe distance. These things are not bigger, they're smaller than us, they cant reach your face with a strike if you have any lateral movement or reaction time.
They're only heavier and stronger, but they don't really do anything to use that strength besides grab and grip.

I'm checking out, but I'll be back in here tommorrow to help y'all overcome your fear of gorillas :roll:

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 02:12 AM
Nah.

you done hooked at least 5 of dem....:applause:

AirTupac
06-11-2011, 02:17 AM

A gorilla has some nice teeth to rip your limbs apart and has hella reach.
Gorilla can smash the **** out of you from any angle
A gorilla will kill a bear, easy. A gorilla will kill a human without breaking a sweat.

sundizz
06-11-2011, 02:19 AM
Haha. Look man just go to the zoo and get the attention of the biggest one, and watch him up close. Even the biggest strongest ones aren't scary if you watch how it moves...how it charges, jumps, and throws two half-@ssed "slaps" with two bottom-of-the-foot "kicks", then as soon as it misses those, it wants to run away to a safe distance. These things are not bigger, they're smaller than us, they cant reach your face with a strike if you have any lateral movement or reaction time.
They're only heavier and stronger, but they don't really do anything to use that strength besides grab and grip.

I'm checking out, but I'll be back in here tommorrow to help y'all overcome your fear of gorillas :roll:

You trollin son? Otherwise you a damn fool. Hahaha thinking you could somehow beat a gorilla in a fight. It could chin check you with it's fingernail. You can stand in front of it, toss 10 rights and it won't even begin to feel it. The density of their bones is way stronger than ours. No way could you with your feeble human strength hurt a gorilla. It might not know how to fight as well as you do, but for damn sure you aren't putting it in a guillotine or anything.

brantonli
06-11-2011, 02:28 AM
A problem with the scenario of fighting a gorilla is simply the unpredictability. The gorilla could easily just get bored and walk away, or for some reason decided it was in a bad mood and go literally apeshit on you. Obviously, in the situation where the gorilla is not in a murderous rage, where it prefers just to wander away, then you don't need to fight it. But surely you'd want to prepare for the worst, that a confident showing (for some reason) just makes the gorilla charge at you and do everything it can to take you down.

And why on earth would you be going for a gorilla that's raised in captivity? I have a feeling that gorillas in the deep African jungles are slightly more dangerous than ones that have lived their lives in a big habitat with periodic feeding days and not much to harm them.

DRose1899
06-11-2011, 02:30 AM
14 page for this, OMG this why I love ISH :roll: :roll:

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 02:33 AM
14 page for this, OMG this why I love ISH :roll: :roll:

it is pretty obvious that this is the greatest thread of all time...... OF ALL TIME

TheAnchorman
06-11-2011, 02:35 AM
Haha. Look man just go to the zoo and get the attention of the biggest one, and watch him up close. Even the biggest strongest ones aren't scary if you watch how it moves...how it charges, jumps, and throws two half-@ssed "slaps" with two bottom-of-the-foot "kicks", then as soon as it misses those, it wants to run away to a safe distance. These things are not bigger, they're smaller than us, they cant reach your face with a strike if you have any lateral movement or reaction time.

Omg there is a reason why you are the ONLY guy in this entire thread that believes he can 1 on 1 a motherf*cking silverback GORILLA. Because everyone else has no illusions about that, you must be joking or just really really good at trolling on this.

Even AlphaWolf, the biggest Kobe troll in this forum has enough sense to realize that a gorilla would kick your ass, rape your corpse then marinate it with steak sauce before eating it.

Either way I just 5-starred this thread for amazing humor :rockon:

zay_24
06-11-2011, 02:39 AM
:bowdown: :bowdown: @ this thread

But lets be reality, a human with bruce lees speed and foremans strength would murder a gorilla in a couple minutes.

I'll say prime ali or tyson can do some damage to a gorilla, maybe even kill it within 10 blows.

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 02:46 AM
Omg there is a reason why you are the ONLY guy in this entire thread that believes he can 1 on 1 a motherf*cking silverback GORILLA. Because everyone else has no illusions about that, you must be joking or just really really good at trolling on this.

Even AlphaWolf, the biggest Kobe troll in this forum has enough sense to realize that a gorilla would kick your ass, rape your corpse then marinate it with steak sauce before eating it.

Either way I just 5-starred this thread for amazing humor :rockon:

hey...hey...hey......easy there.......

#1. The guy is just messing with you guy's.......he was laughing at y'all for describing in graphic detail how the SilverBack would Skull**** him.I was just joking back....I never thought he was serious...if he is then :facepalm

#2 "Even AlphaWolf, the biggest Kobe troll in this forum has enough sense to realize that a gorilla would kick your ass, rape your corpse then marinate it with steak sauce before eating it.".....really...

why would you say that???........steak sauce ruins the natural flavor:facepalm

TheAnchorman
06-11-2011, 02:49 AM
hey...hey...hey......easy there.......

#1. The guy is just messing with you guy's.......he was laughing at y'all for describing in graphic detail how the SilverBack would Skull**** him.I was just joking back....I never thought he was serious...if he is then :facepalm

#2 "Even AlphaWolf, the biggest Kobe troll in this forum has enough sense to realize that a gorilla would kick your ass, rape your corpse then marinate it with steak sauce before eating it.".....really...

why would you say that???........steak sauce ruins the natural flavor:facepalm
I'm a big fan of steak sauce actually, never really gone the cannibal route so I can't really argue against you on that one. :confusedshrug:

Well I hope he was joking... but honestly dude, would you honestly drag this thread out to an entire 14 pages w/o saying "LOL J/K GORILLA WILL RAPE ME" at some point? I don't think I could troll for that long.

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 02:52 AM
I'm a big fan of steak sauce actually, never really gone the cannibal route so I can't really argue against you on that one. :confusedshrug:

Well I hope he was joking... but honestly dude, would you honestly drag this thread out to an entire 14 pages w/o saying "LOL J/K GORILLA WILL RAPE ME" at some point? I don't think I could troll for that long.

well it's friday night and we are all on the interwebz:lol :cry: ..obviously we all have nothing better to do then talk about fighting Gorilla's....

donald_trump
06-11-2011, 03:13 AM
that barberschool posters is an idiot. or whatever his name is.

you have a 1 in 1000 chance of beating a silverback on your own. the 1 chance being it trips and falls on its charge and hits its head knocking its self unconscious, or that you accidentally flail your arm as you turn the other way to run and hit it in a bizarre spot that no one ever knew was the gorillas weak point.

28renyoy
06-11-2011, 03:17 AM
brings up a new question, could 500 men take down a t-rex?

GatorKid117
06-11-2011, 03:20 AM
Listen man, I have no reason to be scared of a SINGLE Gorilla if I see it in the wild, even a 450 pounder. It charges in a straight line, and it's strikes are hilariously telegraphed and not rangy at all. Sorry. Big dudes who know fighting angles won't ever be killed by a wild gorilla. Ever.

Now if I get surrounded by 4 of em, I'm dead unless I have a knife or a pistol. But only one ? I'll be ok.

I'm dying over here :lol

You have to be the most delusional person on this forum (and that is saying a lot) if you truly believe anyone stands any chance against a gorilla.

Arm bars? Fighting Angles? :lol

Comedy Gold! You must be trolling because no one is that dense to think they could take on a gorilla. All your technical bullshit means nothing when a gorilla decides to charge. There is nothing a human could do to slow him down.

moe94
06-11-2011, 03:26 AM
A saw a video of an old ass pregnant orangutan playing tug of war with an Olympic level sumo wrestler. The dude had so much mass on her it wasn't even funny yet the ape did not budge whatsoever. It reeled his ass in like the man wasn't even at the other end of the rope. Put that into perspective and you realize this thread is the absolute most retarded thing ever posted on this forum. I got a few laughs, though, so if people are trolling, I was pleased.:oldlol:

Gifted Mind
06-11-2011, 03:38 AM
This was a fair debate at ISH at 1 point

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122194

And now I read this

TheAnchorman
06-11-2011, 04:02 AM
This was a fair debate at ISH at 1 point

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=122194

And now I read this
Oh wow. And people in this thread are actually convinced that they could take a gorilla 1 on 1? :facepalm

noob cake
06-11-2011, 04:36 AM
Usain Bolt's sprint was only ~23 mph. A silverback can reach 25 mph. You won't be running away from that thing, espicially in rugged terrain. Its muscular, skeletal systems are greatly reinforced. A silverbback can flip over a family minivan with ease.

This is what will happen to Barberschool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP-6wG_wZ8A#t=242s

-playmaker-
06-11-2011, 04:51 AM
Please ask my permission before you jack my thread...thx

hookul
06-11-2011, 05:32 AM
The strength of a silverback gorilla has never been measured, but it should be sufficient to say that anecdotal evidence of animals observed almost casually bending and snapping objects such as tempered steel bars (2 inches thick) and giant bamboo stalks, suggest that the gorilla has the muscle power of between 8-15 men and possibly more. Jersey Zoos Jambo was observed to hang from one arm (he was over 400 lbs) while methodically ripping over 200 ft of inner ceiling planks from the roof of the new gorilla house with his other arm (the planks were securely screwed and nailed), simply because he didn't like them. No other animal outside of the great apes has such a combination of strength and dexterity. The fact that gorillas don't use their strength to attack other animals in the manner of chimpanzees or baboons means very little as they are by their very nature, peaceful animals. Gorillas also have one of the most powerful jaws of any animal, which they use to get to the piths of various trees and plants. They can also use them in defense, and can inflict serious wounds with their bites if they so wish. Stories of their ferocity are largely unfounded, and when left alone, gorillas will never attack humans.

Have fun BarberSchool in getting your arms snatched like twigs

TheCorporation
06-11-2011, 07:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDYyv-iLmRY&feature=related

LurkingFanboy
06-11-2011, 09:17 AM
This thread was hilarious morning reading. "Gorilla can't take me down I can sprawl really fast!" :roll:

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 10:03 AM
Usain Bolt's sprint was only ~23 mph. A silverback can reach 25 mph. You won't be running away from that thing, espicially in rugged terrain. Its muscular, skeletal systems are greatly reinforced. A silverbback can flip over a family minivan with ease.

This is what will happen to Barberschool.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP-6wG_wZ8A#t=242s

i just don't believe it...maybe one was clocked doing 25mph when he was running and powerfully lept off the ground, for a spllit second he may have reached that velocity but i just cannot see how a gorilla can outrun a human being on a flat surface,

code green
06-11-2011, 10:12 AM
A full grown gorilla can straight up rip small trees from the ground. Any of you idiots that think you could take one wouldn't even last 20 seconds. They'll grab you and start eating your face.

Not to mention a full grown one could probably take a few gunshot without going down, never mind a spear.

hookul
06-11-2011, 10:18 AM
i just don't believe it...maybe one was clocked doing 25mph when he was running and powerfully lept off the ground, for a spllit second he may have reached that velocity but i just cannot see how a gorilla can outrun a human being on a flat surface,

You do realize that our 2 leg way of moving has certain advantages but also certain disadvantages right? Running fast is certainly a disadvantage of the way we are built and most mammals can outrun us (top speed, not endurance).

Scientific Name:
Comprised of the genus followed by the species... Gorilla Berengei Berengei
Type:
The animal group that the species belongs to... Mammal
Diet:
What kind of foods the animal eats... Omnivore
Size:
How long (L) or tall (H) the animal is... 1.5-1.8m (5-6ft)
Weight:
The measurement of how heavy the animal is... 204-227kg (450-500lbs)
Top Speed:
The fastest recorded speed of the animal... 40km/h (25mph)
Life Span:
How long the animal lives for... 35-50 years
Lifestyle:
Whether the animal is solitary or sociable... Social
Conservation Status:
The likelihood of the animal becoming extinct... Endangered

http://a-z-animals.com/animals/mountain-gorilla/

Toizumi
06-11-2011, 10:36 AM

:oldlol: U must be outta your mind.
If you'd face a (mad) gorilla in a cage/ring you'd die in less than a minute. I do mma as well and I'm pretty sure that everyone at my gym (and yours too) would laugh at your ridiculous statements... Putting a gorilla in an armbar? :lol

n*gga: THIS is a gorilla:

http://adamthinks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/gorilla.jpg

What kinda armbar are you putting him in? His arm is like twice as big as yours. Also I seriously doubt that you can put enough force in your armbar to do damage to the gorilla. Their arms are strong as hell.
Also how are you gonna keep him in any type of lock? his chest is big as sh*t and also, if you come near his mouth he's gonna bite you.. Have you seen Gorilla teeth?

http://www.ereads.com/uploaded_images/gorilla.jpg

Submissions aint neverrrr gonna work, because these things bite!! If you shoot, or grab it, it's gonna pull you in and bite you. Imagine if biting was allowed in MMA :oldlol: Imagine having a Gorilla in your guard. No way you're gonna keep this thing from standing up and slamming you :oldlol:

You're gonna punch/kick him KO? that would be your best shot I think... and even that would neverrrr happen. LOL
Trust me, that thing would just grab an arm (no way you're getting out of that), pull you near and bite your face off. Forget about it..
An average male Silverback has a height between 5'5 - 5'9 and weighs between 310

abuC
06-11-2011, 11:31 AM
The only great ape a man has a chance of defeating in hand to hand combat is the Orangutan, simply because the males are solitary animals. A dominant male Chimp or Gorilla has grown up in a group structure where it had to fight other males to get there. Forget about a Gorilla, a 120lbs male chimp would annihilate most men, unlike Gorillas they can be very aggressive and vicious. They usually go for genitals first, so good luck sprawling when Bubbles wants to chew or rip your balls off, they also have a 1 arm pull force in the 800lbs range, the average large man registers around 200lbs of pull force. "But I'll jab them!" good luck with that their skulls are thicker than ours, and have been seen surviving and shaking off falls from 100 feet in the jungle.

"The big male took off to my husband's face, his head area, while he's on the ground. And the smaller one & went to his foot area," she told ABC News. They were "tearing away at him. And I'm begging somebody to do something here."
http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?section=news/local&id=3620047

All that technique goes out the window when a wild animals gameplan is to rip off your face and chew off your balls literally.

hookul
06-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Also, one factor not even mentioned so far is that even assuming a gorilla is of the same strength as a man

(of course in reality it is several times stronger)

and assuming that they are of same weight

(of course a silverback gorilla is 200 kg of muscle whereas even heavyweight fighters if they are lucky reach 130kg of mostly muscle tops..not to mention the different type of muscles)

and even assuming that the mouth of a gorilla is equally "harmless" like the one of a human

(of course it is an extra deadly weapon with not only massive teeth but also massive jaw muscles on top of his skull - just look at a gorilla skull and you see the bone rift ankering points where the jaw muscle sit)

even then fact of the matter is that a gorilla virtually has 4 arms and hands - his feet are capable of thumblike grapping, clawing, ripping, etc. Good luck fighting those of with 2 hands.

jtj5002
06-11-2011, 06:32 PM
I assume BarberSchool has died from fighting a Gorilla...

1Time4YourMind
06-11-2011, 06:46 PM
I assume BarberSchool has died from fighting a Gorilla...
:lol :lol :lol

-playmaker-
06-11-2011, 07:22 PM
http://www.vegetariansareevil.com/images/man_gorilla.jpg

^^^ a gorilla's arm is like the size a grown man's WAIST!!!

any dude on here that thinks some MMA fighter can just throw one in an arm bar is completely clueless....:roll:

they can bench a ton (as in literally, like over 2,000 lbs)

and they have teeth ment to rip flesh, that is what they are desgned to do!

their natural way to attack or defend is to rip people's face off and maul thier hands...which is exactly what happens when humans get attacked by monkeys, they get their hands torn up a and their face ripped off thier skull...(yeah seriously)

http://www.ecanadanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Charla-Nash-Before-After3er32a.jpg

^^^ that is what a chimp does to humans, they maul the face...a gorilla does the same thing only they are MUCH MUCH bigger and more powerful...

ALSO, that chimp that attacked that lady took MANY bullets by police guns before is slowed down at all...they can take a ton of punishment and keep going...it isn't like you can just punch one and knock it out or something...

Zambowie
06-11-2011, 07:38 PM
I thought Wallace was a silverback???????? :wtf:

AlphaWolf24
06-11-2011, 08:46 PM
http://www.vegetariansareevil.com/images/man_gorilla.jpg

^^^ a gorilla's arm is like the size a grown man's WAIST!!!

any dude on here that thinks some MMA fighter can just throw one in an arm bar is completely clueless....:roll:

they can bench a ton (as in literally, like over 2,000 lbs)

and they have teeth ment to rip flesh, that is what they are desgned to do!

their natural way to attack or defend is to rip people's face off and maul thier hands...which is exactly what happens when humans get attacked by monkeys, they get their hands torn up a and their face ripped off thier skull...(yeah seriously)

http://www.ecanadanow.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Charla-Nash-Before-After3er32a.jpg

^^^ that is what a chimp does to humans, they maul the face...a gorilla does the same thing only they are MUCH MUCH bigger and more powerful...

ALSO, that chimp that attacked that lady took MANY bullets by police guns before is slowed down at all...they can take a ton of punishment and keep going...it isn't like you can just punch one and knock it out or something...

oh.....so your saying head movement with good take down defense...while creating "angles" won't work then?:lol

c3z4r
06-11-2011, 09:00 PM
I wonder if boxers, like let's say george foreman could k.o. the gorilla. I'm not sure but i remember reading that george packed a 1ton power punch.

jstern
06-11-2011, 09:01 PM
When I was a kid I remember hearing on the news that a chimpanse, like not even fully grown I think, it's stronger, or just as strong as a body builder. So there you go.

This link shows a study of chimps vs a football team, in strength, and yeah, the chips destroy them, not even really trying since they don't know what's going on. http://www.slate.com/id/2212232/

So if Lebron and Ben were to beat a Silverback Gorialla, they would have to use their superior intelligence. Yes, they are much smarter.

Inactive
06-11-2011, 09:17 PM
I was never talking about a fight mfer i only asked if he could k.o. the gorilla mferI don't think it would be possible to K.O a gorilla, with a punch. Their neck muscles are HUGE compared to a human's, and they're adapted to survive falling from trees, and fighting with other gorillas. George would probably break his hand, if he threw a decent punch at it, because it has greater bone density than we do.

Maybe if George Foreman had a baseball bat, he could K.O a gorilla, if it didn't rip his arms off first.

YAH trick YAH
06-11-2011, 09:24 PM
brings up a new question, could 500 men take down a t-rex?

Well they got small arms, so if you could just get it in an arm bar I think your good:lol

theaussieguy
06-11-2011, 09:24 PM
THANK YOU MFER.

EXACTLY!
i don't think you have seen the size of my guns man, do not judge my ability to takedown a gorilla before you have even met me, that is called prejudice young man.......you ought to be ashamed of yourself

AirTupac
02-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Bump

Vienceslav
02-24-2012, 01:22 PM
Bump
16 Pages. :roll: :roll:

FKAri
02-24-2012, 01:29 PM
You think Lebron and Ben are athletic? Wait till you see what a Silverback can do :lol

lilgodfather1
02-24-2012, 01:35 PM
Doesn't matter. Monkeys don't infight, oh wait yeah they do look at LA, tons of gangs.

bingo123
02-24-2012, 01:36 PM
I wonder if boxers, like let's say george foreman could k.o. the gorilla. I'm not sure but i remember reading that george packed a 1ton power punch.

:roll:
And he was probably serious.

They would not be able to k.o. chimpanzee.

d21221hk
02-24-2012, 01:36 PM
I'm not even sure if Lebron and Wallce + guns can take out a silverback without coming out unscathed.

Deuce Bigalow
02-24-2012, 03:50 PM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/nxkih3.jpg.gif

SwooshReturns
02-24-2012, 03:54 PM
http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/nxkih3.jpg.gif
LOL ... my thoughts exactly. BarberSchool is a damn 'tard. Mentally ill if he thinks he could take down a gorilla and the reason of how he would being an "arm bar."

What movie is that from by the way?

Deuce Bigalow
02-24-2012, 03:55 PM
LOL ... my thoughts exactly. BarberSchool is a damn 'tard. Mentally ill if he thinks he could take down a gorilla and the reason of how he would being an "arm bar."

What movie is that from by the way?
no idea, but that is my fav lol gif

JustinJDW
02-24-2012, 03:56 PM
http://www.fotothing.com/photos/dfc/dfcde6c362ceaf85e092122c5680a5e7.jpg

Look at those arms. :eek:

http://ih1.redbubble.net/image.7518109.7831/flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

"PUT HIM IN AN ARM BAR! YOU'LL GET HIM!"

inclinerator
02-24-2012, 04:03 PM
gorilla will win against 40 men

The Macho Man
02-24-2012, 04:09 PM
no idea, but that is my fav lol gif

Faceoff I think.

stevieming
02-24-2012, 04:23 PM

I can't believe this guy think a human sleeper hold would work on a gorilla....
A GORILLA for crying out loud....how stupid are the posters that think a human can take on a gorilla in hand to hand combat...:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Thank god as a race we aren't so stupid and developed weapeons and tools, otherwise we'd be extinct...:rolleyes:

Bob Cousy
02-24-2012, 04:38 PM
a Gorilla would even massacre a 8'0 body builder.

they have a different type of strength and different instincts.

SpecialQue
02-24-2012, 04:43 PM
Worst bump ever.

rodman91
02-24-2012, 05:14 PM
there is no way those two would be stupid enough to fight a gorilla barehanded

Mike Tyson wanted for real when he saw a big gorilla abusing smaller ones. He wanted to pay for it but of course they didn't let him. :oldlol:

Lebron might be dumber than Tyson but he doesn't have "heart"... But Ben Wallace fought with Ron Artest if that counts.

f0und
02-24-2012, 05:15 PM
LOL i just read through this whole thread and is is pure certified gold. that barberschool dude a pure certified idiot.

i can just picture it in my head. him dancing around doing feints, bobbing in and out, jabbing at air while the gorilla just stands there. then barber charges in for the takedown. the gorilla just grabs any body part with one hand and just starts swinging him around like some dude would grab a cat by the tail and easily helicopter that motherf.ucker round and round.

DFish
02-24-2012, 05:18 PM
It's ironic that they both resemble gorillas.

http://harryallen.info/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/lebron_as_brute2.jpg

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a42/gorillavsbear/ben.jpg

rodman91
02-24-2012, 05:23 PM

Which one is Lebron.Left or Right?

Bob Cousy
02-24-2012, 05:29 PM

:facepalm

stevieming
02-24-2012, 05:30 PM
my story is far less entertaining and Graphic:cry: ...but I also have a zoo story.

I was at a zoo in Yokohama Japan....they had 1 male gorilla in cage ( really sad by the way)...anyways I had a friend of mine (from Texas who is an arrogant azz who thought he could get away with anything)

anyways he starts to taunt the Gorrilla (throwing his arms up in the air and yelling at him)...The Gorilla picks up a TRACTOR TIRE..yes a Big Tractor Tire that was in his cage ...(with one hand)..he throws it at us and it slams against the front of the cage....

at this point I looked at the cage and its shaking and if the bars somehow broke their would be nothing stopping a Gorilla from doing whatever he wanted...so I ran.....to the spider monkey area...

recap....Gorrilla's can throw a Big Tractor Tire at least 20' with one hand....when someone throws thier hands up and yell's at them.

really entertaining story...liked that...:lol