PDA

View Full Version : Wade is TERRIBLE

masonanddixon
01-01-2016, 09:24 PM
Ever since he got into the game Miami has looked terrible.

Sub his ass out and get Goran back in there.

Kawhi
01-01-2016, 09:33 PM
He has the same amount of assists as Dragic in half the minutes.

dubeta
01-01-2016, 09:39 PM
He's been terrible for 5 years now

SouBeachTalents
01-01-2016, 09:42 PM
He's been terrible for 5 years now

Not as terrible as LeBron's Finals record is without him

JebronLames
01-01-2016, 09:43 PM
2013-present wade is one of the most overrated players of all time

Gileraracer
01-02-2016, 02:19 PM
Wade without 16 FTA/G (2006 finals) is a poor mans Luol Deng.

WayOfWade
01-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Wade without 16 FTA/G (2006 finals) is a poor mans Luol Deng.
Try harder

PJR
01-02-2016, 02:44 PM
Op is c0ck munching homosexual

4 Inches
01-02-2016, 02:48 PM
OP if Goran Dragic were to play in the black Miami Heat jersey would you still support him ?

Stout
01-02-2016, 06:09 PM
Heat need to move on from him.

GrapeApe
01-02-2016, 06:38 PM
Heat need to move on from him.

19/5/4/1/0.5 on 47% and a 22 PER in under 30 mpg.
23/6/5 per-36

At 2 weeks from being 34, he's still the 2nd most productive SG per-minute and still among the best 4th quarter players and closers in the league. He's also played in 31/32 games this year. The Heat will "move on" at some point, but right now they are trying to win a division and compete for a conference.

SouBeachTalents
01-02-2016, 06:39 PM
23/6/5 per-36

At 2 weeks from being 34, he's still the 2nd most productive SG per-minute and still among the best 4th quarter players and closers in the league. He's also played in 31/32 games this year. The Heat will "move on" at some point, but right now they are trying to win a division and compete for a conference.

Bro, you fall way too easily for troll bait/nonsensical statements

KiiiiNG
01-02-2016, 06:41 PM
Dragic > Wade

Wade is cancer

WayOfWade
01-02-2016, 06:45 PM
Dragic > Wade

Wade is cancer
Could you at least give some sort of reasoning behind this instead acting like a retarded 10-year old?

dubeta
01-02-2016, 06:47 PM
Could you at least give some sort of reasoning behind this instead acting like a retarded 10-year old?

No reasoning is required

Its like saying "Water is wet" or "20four works at McDonalds"

Its a fact of life, common knowledge, no need for further explanation.

dubeta
01-02-2016, 06:49 PM
23/6/5 per-36

If you look at minutes played he's only at 29000 at the regular season

Wade's decline is horrible for someone with only 29000 minutes on his body

For comparision LeBron is at 37000 minutes, about 25% more minutes than Wade, yet is still going strong and still in his prime, while Wade looks washed up

If you look at career minutes, Wade is doing poorly for only 29000 minutes played in his career.

GrapeApe
01-02-2016, 06:53 PM

Sometimes you have to restore order before chaos reigns. This board has already gone to shit though so it's too late I guess.

Smoke117
01-02-2016, 06:55 PM
Sometimes you have to restore order before chaos reigns. This board has already gone to shit though so it's too late I guess.

Idiot trolls like masonanddixon and dubeta are never going to stop...best to just ignore them.

DoctorP
01-02-2016, 06:58 PM
Idiot trolls like masonanddixon and dubeta are never going to stop...best to just ignore them.

Whats their point? I get the masondixon character as the white fascist but is dubeta supposed to be a lebron stan/avenger?

GrapeApe
01-02-2016, 07:12 PM
Whats their point? I get the masondixon character as the white fascist but is dubeta supposed to be a lebron stan/avenger?

I'm pretty sure Dubeta (who may very well also be masondixon) is actually a Lebron hater doing the reverse troll thing.

DoctorP
01-02-2016, 07:16 PM
I'm pretty sure Dubeta (who may very well also be masondixon) is actually a Lebron hater doing the reverse troll thing.

Haha. Such a waste of life.

Spurs m8
01-02-2016, 07:18 PM
No reasoning is required

Yeah, this.

Just watch a game.

I love it

DoctorP
01-02-2016, 07:18 PM

Its fantastically terrible. Im not sure its worse than real gms uptight anality.

Smoke117
01-02-2016, 07:23 PM

:confusedshrug: I can't speak for those of poor mental health.

WayOfWade
01-02-2016, 07:28 PM
The best we can do is stay classy, I've actually enjoyed talking to you guys about relevant topics

dubeta
01-02-2016, 07:37 PM
If you look at minutes played he's only at 29000 at the regular season

Wade's decline is horrible for someone with only 29000 minutes on his body

For comparision LeBron is at 37000 minutes, about 25% more minutes than Wade, yet is still going strong and still in his prime, while Wade looks washed up

If you look at career minutes, Wade is doing poorly for only 29000 minutes played in his career.

No answer to this?

masonanddixon
01-02-2016, 08:03 PM

Why can't we keep this mature, young man? I just wish Wade would continue to come off the bench; the team works better this way.

Young X
01-02-2016, 08:06 PM
Wade is a legend.

GrapeApe
01-02-2016, 08:12 PM
No answer to this?

Fine.

By your logic, a 40 year old who's only played 10,000 career minutes should still be in their prime.

Age is age.

Also, Wade has played over 35,000 career minutes, which is by no means an inordinately low amount of mileage for a player in their 13th season.

Finally, Wade isn't "washed up" or "doing poorly" by any standards, much less a 33/34 year old SG. His raw numbers, pace adjusted numbers, and per-minute production are all excellent. He has the 2nd best PER among SG's, trailing only Harden.

dubeta
01-02-2016, 08:14 PM
Fine.

By your logic, a 40 year old who's only played 10,000 career minutes should still be in their prime.

Age is age.

Also, Wade has played over 35,000 career minutes, which is by no means an inordinately low amount of mileage for a player in their 13th season.

Finally, Wade isn't "washed up" or "doing poorly" by any standards, much less a 33/34 year old SG. His raw numbers, pace adjusted numbers, and per-minute production are all excellent.

Except Wade is only 33

29,000 regular season minutes at 33 is not even much mileage

masonanddixon
01-02-2016, 08:14 PM
Wade is a legend.

He is but he's no longer a good player.

WayOfWade
01-02-2016, 08:22 PM
He is but he's no longer a good player.
You're stretching, he's still good but no longer great by any stretch of the imagination

GrapeApe
01-02-2016, 08:24 PM
Except Wade is only 33

29,000 regular season minutes at 33 is not even much mileage

Playoff minutes don't count toward mileage?

Why aren't there a bunch of 33+ year old players with low mileage tearing up the league? By your logic they should have a distinct advantage over younger players who've played heavier minutes.

masonanddixon
01-02-2016, 08:24 PM
You're stretching, he's still good but no longer great by any stretch of the imagination

Yeah the problem is he's used to being a superstar so he still wants the ball at the end of games and wants to take the last shot which is detrimental to his team. But he's not that sort of player anymore. He'd be so much better off splitting responsibilities for Dragic; it would extend his career by another 5-6 seasons easily.

GrapeApe
01-02-2016, 08:42 PM
Yeah the problem is he's used to being a superstar so he still wants the ball at the end of games and wants to take the last shot which is detrimental to his team. But he's not that sort of player anymore. He'd be so much better off splitting responsibilities for Dragic; it would extend his career by another 5-6 seasons easily.

His minutes need to be more staggered. I'd like to see him sub out earlier in the first quarter so he can start the second quarter and run with the second unit. Then come out for a few minutes (say the 5-3 minute mark) and then come back in and finish the quarter.

Same thing in the second half, though a bit more flexible based on how the game is going. His total minutes are right where they need to be, but I'm not a fan of the 9-10 minutes rests. One of Dragic and Wade needs to be on the court as much as possible.

ArbitraryWater
01-02-2016, 08:44 PM
No reasoning is required

:roll: :roll:

GOAT level troll..

Wade's Rings
01-02-2016, 10:45 PM

I was just going to ignore your stupidity but you're talking out of your ass now.

Wade has played great in the 4th Quarters while running the offense well and creating good opportunities for his teammates.

Dragic sucked to start off this Season and Dragic benefits more from Wade than vice versa.

KiiiiNG
01-02-2016, 10:52 PM
I was just going to ignore your stupidity but you're talking out of your ass now.

Wade has played great in the 4th Quarters while running the offense well and creating good opportunities for his teammates.

Dragic sucked to start off this Season and Dragic benefits more from Wade than vice versa.
Dragic without Wade is better than Wade without Dragic.

Idiot Wade needs to turn off his ego and let Dragic take over as the primary ball handler and shot taker. Good things happen when Wade takes a backseat to the better player. LeBron led him to two championships while Wade was bottom bitch.

Wade is done being the guy. He was done 5 ****ing years ago being the guy.... GIVE IT UP ALREADY YOU BUMS.

Wade's Rings
01-02-2016, 10:57 PM

Idiot Wade needs to turn off his ego and let Dragic take over as the primary ball handler and shot taker. Good things happen when Wade takes a backseat to the better player. LeBron led him to two championships while Wade was bottom bitch.

Wade is done being the guy. He was done 5 ****ing years ago being the guy.... GIVE IT UP ALREADY YOU BUMS.

Ok. You proved me wrong excellent post :applause:

Smoke117
01-02-2016, 10:58 PM

:sleeping

dubeta
01-02-2016, 11:05 PM
Ok. You proved me wrong excellent post :applause:

Finally, you understand

masonanddixon
01-02-2016, 11:20 PM

Dragic had 11-5-2 in the first quarter with no Wade in the game.

Neither guy complements the other.

Human Error
01-02-2016, 11:26 PM
Wade is not terrible. He has been great from 06 to 11.
Since then he became overrated and one of his problems is he can do whatever he wants on the floor and no one in the organization including Pat Riley can can tone him down. He is a smart player in general, but tends to play hero ball at the end of the games.

Wade's Rings
01-02-2016, 11:33 PM
Dragic had 11-5-2 in the first quarter with no Wade in the game.

Neither guy complements the other.

In the 1 Game Wade didn't play this Season he had 14/3/2 shooting 42%

Wade is holding him back for sure. :rolleyes:

Dragic has definitely gotten more open looks from Wade finding him. Wade doesn't benefit as much from Dragic on the floor.

masonanddixon
01-02-2016, 11:35 PM
In the 1 Game Wade didn't play this Season he had 14/3/2 shooting 42%

Wade is holding him back for sure. :rolleyes:

Dragic has definitely gotten more open looks from Wade finding him. Wade doesn't benefit as much from Dragic on the floor.

I guarantee you if Wade missed a few games in a row that Dragics stats would soar. It's pretty clear that they don't play well off one another and do not benefit from the other's court presence.

Wade's Rings
01-02-2016, 11:35 PM
Since then he became overrated

His '12 Playoff run is verry underrated. His '13 Run wasn't great but he played good defense and stepped up in the Finals. He's played really good this year.

and one of his problems is he can do whatever he wants on the floor and no one in the organization including Pat Riley can can tone him down. He is a smart player in general, but tends to play hero ball at the end of the games.

:facepalm

GrapeApe
01-02-2016, 11:58 PM
I guarantee you if Wade missed a few games in a row that Dragics stats would soar. It's pretty clear that they don't play well off one another and do not benefit from the other's court presence.

Although they aren't a perfect fit, that's not exactly true. They've shown signs of good chemistry, particularly when Wade is working off the ball as a primary scorer. Now that Dragic's shot is coming around, he's improved his effectiveness off the ball when Wade is a distributor. The last game was a perfect example. Dragic found Wade for some easy baskets off back door cuts, and Wade found Dragic on the perimeter off drive and kicks. They weren't just taking turns, they were playing off each other and being active without the ball.

Lord Leoshes
01-03-2016, 01:23 AM

Agree ignore those low lifes.

RRR3
01-03-2016, 01:28 AM
~19/4/5 in ~30 MPG is terrible?

Lord Leoshes
01-03-2016, 01:33 AM
Anyone who actually think that Dragic is better the wade, are huge Dragic homers, or have not watched the Heat play this year.:no:

DoctorP
01-03-2016, 02:16 AM
Although they aren't a perfect fit, that's not exactly true. They've shown signs of good chemistry, particularly when Wade is working off the ball as a primary scorer. Now that Dragic's shot is coming around, he's improved his effectiveness off the ball when Wade is a distributor. The last game was a perfect example. Dragic found Wade for some easy baskets off back door cuts, and Wade found Dragic on the perimeter off drive and kicks. They weren't just taking turns, they were playing off each other and being active without the ball.

Yeah, but Dallas played no D. Still good shit, theoretically.

plowking
01-03-2016, 05:12 AM
To put things into perspective, OP thought Dragic was deserving of his all star vote.

Yep... he voted for a guy averaging 11/5/3... If that is all it takes, Chalmers will be receiving my votes.

plowking
01-03-2016, 05:14 AM

Exactly why Dragic should be traded. Wade is older, and yet still twice as good as Dragic. Not even kidding. Literally twice as good.

Dresta
01-03-2016, 06:30 AM
:roll:

Dragic can't even hit the big man.

Assists on Whiteside baskets this season: Wade 54, Dragic 20. Assists on Bosh baskets: Dragic 43, Wade 32.

https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick/status/683145001203830784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Turrible.

PJR
01-03-2016, 06:55 AM
:roll:

Dragic can't even hit the big man.

https://twitter.com/EthanJSkolnick/status/683145001203830784?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Turrible.

Yeah I've noticed that Dragic isn't good at hitting the roll man on the PNR at all.

Whiteside's game would plummet if Dragic had the higher usuage than Wade.

Dragic has been throughly disappointing this year. Tyler Johnson has been arguably better.

Lol @ him being better than Wade. Maybe one day. Not this year.

PJR
01-03-2016, 06:58 AM

Dragic's career numbers without Wade is like 12-4-2...please stfu :oldlol:

He's had one GREAT season his entire career. One.

HiphopRelated
01-03-2016, 09:52 AM
Since then he became overrated and one of his problems is he can do whatever he wants on the floor and no one in the organization including Pat Riley can can tone him down. He is a smart player in general, but tends to play hero ball at the end of the games.
This is bullshit...that is all