Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Eli Manning vs Peyton Manning (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10779)

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-10-2006 06:00 PM

Eli Manning vs Peyton Manning
 
Tonight at 8..its going to be crazy im taking ELI and the GIANTS for the win 28-17

Discuss and put your predictions

lebron_zoom 09-10-2006 07:03 PM

Peyton 24-10

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-10-2006 07:08 PM

Wide Reciever - Colts

Running Back - Giants

QB- Right now Peyton (Eli Tonight)

Tight End - Giants

D Line - Giants

Line backers - Giants

Secondary - Giants/Colts Toss up

Special Teams - Giants

lebron_zoom 09-10-2006 07:15 PM

hmmm I'm gunna have to disagree with the d-line, freeney and mathis are amazing, sure giants got umenyiora but I think that Colts got them beat, and you forgot the o-line, which again goes to the colts, and at the moment colts have a better tight end... I'm pretty sure shockeys injured

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-10-2006 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lebron_zoom
hmmm I'm gunna have to disagree with the d-line, freeney and mathis are amazing, sure giants got umenyiora but I think that Colts got them beat, and you forgot the o-line, which again goes to the colts, and at the moment colts have a better tight end... I'm pretty sure shockeys injured


nope shockeys playing tonight, he took the practice off on friday

shockey > dallas clark.. im sorry but its true, shockey is a pro bowler

D Line? Sure you got Freeney but

Osi > Mathis

Strahan > Mathis

Our D-Line > Colts

William Joseph and Fred Robbins are not only huge but quick and are great stopping the run

lebron_zoom 09-10-2006 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
nope shockeys playing tonight, he took the practice off on friday

shockey > dallas clark.. im sorry but its true, shockey is a pro bowler

D Line? Sure you got Freeney but

Osi > Mathis

Strahan > Mathis

Our D-Line > Colts

William Joseph and Fred Robbins are not only huge but quick and are great stopping the run


umm...no you dont have a better d-line dude, strahan is gettin really old and wont cut it like he used to, and trust me, dont expect osi to put up the same numbers as last year. Joseph is over-rated, plain and simple colts will let less rushing yards per game than the giants

And by the way mathis is better than strahan... he recorded the same number of sacks last season but in 3 less games so basically its like this...
Freeney>osi
Freeney>strahan
Mathis>strahan
osi>mathis

3-1 in favor of the colts...

Also, i know osi had more sacks and tackles then freeney... but before that osi was just an average player, he had a break out season, trust me... Wont happen again

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-11-2006 12:39 AM

we lost 26-21 but tiki owned the colts and eli had a better performance than peyton, best of luck to the colts ill be rooting for them..you just saw a superbowl preview

XxNeXuSxX 09-11-2006 12:52 AM

Giants robbed.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-11-2006 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Giants robbed.


i know man did you see that crap, we should have won..


dwight freeney had 0 tackles, we did good on him and your boy mathis had 1 tackle.. their better then osi and strahan? pshhh :no:

lebron_zoom 09-11-2006 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
i know man did you see that crap, we should have won..


dwight freeney had 0 tackles, we did good on him and your boy mathis had 1 tackle.. their better then osi and strahan? pshhh :no:


Um what did osi and strahan do, just because freeney has a bad game doesnt mean he sucks, thats the kind of player he his, complete hit or miss kinda guy, by the way... osi only got one tackle as well :no:

AND by the way... Freeney had a tackle as well

lebron_zoom 09-11-2006 12:50 PM

eli didnt do much better than peyton except for passer rating and TDs, peyton had better passing percentage and more passing yards, the only reason eli had a better passer rating was because he threw for 2 touchdown passes (and burres helped out with his amazing grabs specially those 2 one handers)

pgm 09-11-2006 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
i know man did you see that crap, we should have won..


The BS Push-Off call did not cost the Giants the game. There's no way to know if the Giants would have put it into the endzone or if Eli would have ended up throwing a pick anyway.

It was hyped as Eli vs Peyton, but honestly it proved once again just how good Tiki Barber is. The Giants receivers also looked very good (although Shockey is still an idiot). It scared me a little as an Eagles fan because the Eagles pass defense did not look very good against the Texans. It should be a great matchup next week.

intheAmazon 09-11-2006 02:04 PM

omg what the fluck happened to Denver???

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-11-2006 03:40 PM

Quote:

AND by the way... Freeney had a tackle as well

Freeney had 0 Tackles

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 09-11-2006 03:41 PM

Quote:

The BS Push-Off call did not cost the Giants the game. There's no way to know if the Giants would have put it into the endzone or if Eli would have ended up throwing a pick anyway.

we would have scored, we would have pushed the ball down the field like every other play, the colts d could not stop us that push off and all the stupid calls cost us the game, we'll see them in the superbowl


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy