Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Oklahoma City Thunder Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Durant Wins HORSE (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120642)

Buffalobraves 02-14-2009 08:52 PM

Durant Wins HORSE

Just thought I should post it. It is turning out to be a great weekend for him, a scoring record for the Rookie vs Sophmore game and he won the only competition he is in.

nesgodawg 02-14-2009 09:57 PM

Re: Durant Wins HORSE

Dude is something special!

www.ihateclay.com

Buffalobraves 02-15-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nesgodawg
Dude is something special!

www.ihateclay.com

Do you write all the articles on that site?

nesgodawg 02-16-2009 03:50 AM

I've written all but one.

Buffalobraves 02-16-2009 11:29 AM

Quote:

I've written all but one.

What is your "man room" like?

nesgodawg 02-16-2009 08:30 PM

60" television, four chairs, ping pong table, foosball, 19 jerseys on the wall, beer fridge, sports books, ESPN and SI on the tables along with the obligatory Playboys.

It also connects to the "man cave" which has a pool table, couch and 25'x20' green screen.

Buffalobraves 02-17-2009 12:06 PM

Quote:

60" television, four chairs, ping pong table, foosball, 19 jerseys on the wall, beer fridge, sports books, ESPN and SI on the tables along with the obligatory Playboys.

It also connects to the "man cave" which has a pool table, couch and 25'x20' green screen.

:lol thats great.

ThunderCover 02-17-2009 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
:lol thats great.

C'mon man....that guy has zero crediblity. You can't believe anything he writes.

Buffalobraves 02-17-2009 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderCover
C'mon man....that guy has zero crediblity. You can't believe anything he writes.

:lol I don't believe most of what is on that site but just the idea of a "man room" and a "man cave" makes me laugh.

ThunderCover 02-17-2009 05:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buffalobraves
:lol I don't believe most of what is on that site but just the idea of a "man room" and a "man cave" makes me laugh.

They're even calling him out in the Seattle Times, where he post's under the name "the Biased One"...

Quote:

What happened to the Switching Division Rumor???
by Bmac64 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Remember a few weeks back Biased One's rumor of OKC and Memphis switching divisions announcement at the All Star Break. Well what happened?? at least a reply to why it didnt happen or update when it will would be good to build credibility around here. Or do you just post BS to get hits?

Re: What happened to the Switching Division Rumor???
by The Biased One on Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:52 pm

Not sure why it wasn't announced.

But I seem to be driving up more hits with a lot better content that's not rumor based and people are actually buying stuff from my shop now, so it's a win-win for me.

by Bmac64 on Sun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm

well i for one am proud of you to be able to re-write USA Today and Seattle PI stories, anyone can do that.What sets people apart are ones that have info that others do not, you tried to portray yourself at first as such and failed embarrassingly . Youre site does look great and I applaud you. Congrats on selling apparel or whatever you are selling. I guess some here including myself fell for your bait.

by The Biased One on Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:30 pm

I know, everyone needs something different, but in two weeks something good is going to happen... I got a feeling.

by kba on Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:34 pm

Really in two weeks? Man do you ever stop? You have lost your creditability with me. I won't ever go to your site again.

The guy is nothing more than a attention whore....

Buffalobraves 02-17-2009 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThunderCover
They're even calling him out in the Seattle Times, where he post's under the name "the Biased One"...

The guy is nothing more than a attention whore....

Haha I'm aware that he is an attention whore I already reported him to Jeff a while ago. I'm working on getting a mod for the Oklahoma City message board but he hasn't PM'ed me back yet.

insidehoops 03-02-2009 04:22 PM

Quote:

Why only 60"? Get a TV the same size as an NBA court and have it installed outside in the yard facing into that room