Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Philadelphia 76ers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   How bout The Answer to Toronto? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1250)

T-Low 06-12-2006 02:45 PM

How bout The Answer to Toronto?

How about this:

Philadelphia: Allen Iverson

for

Toronto: Matt Bonner, Pape Sow, #1 Pick, #56 Pick, Future 1st Rounder

bracer028 06-12-2006 03:36 PM

salaries don't match

Baller 06-12-2006 03:58 PM

Are you serious ? A Toronto fans " Wet Dream "
If they want Iverson, a lock for the Hall of fame, and still a Super Star. Then # 1, and Bosh have to comeback to Philly, as well as future 1st for talks to even start.

NBAfan32 06-12-2006 08:29 PM

what he said ^

lollol604 06-13-2006 01:18 AM

hell no i rather have a young 24 yr old bosh to build around then a 30 yr old iverson

23jordan23 06-13-2006 06:52 PM

Im from toronto and hell no we would b stupid to give up the answer for bosh just cuz were just in the process of getting a good young nucleus together...dont get me wrong A.i is my fav player but he needs to be in a city that has sum sorta contention for a ring ..all these trade talks im hearing of him coming to Atlanta or Toronto would b stupid on his part he might as well go to the bobcats

The only fitt i can see him other than a sixer for life is the T wolves..becuase Kg is missing a big scorer in which iverson can give ..i hope IVerson or marbury can go back to Minnesota that would b big!

Orange_XSV 07-03-2006 10:35 AM

Allen Iverson is way to good to trade right now! his getting up in age but hes still got game:cheers:

SixerFan03 07-04-2006 01:08 AM

Why do all the hypothetical deals for Iverson suck? I know King really wants to trade Iverson, but if this is all you can get back, I would try to keep Iverson if I were King. I would wait and see if a team in contention wants to try to make a big move to get Iverson in the middle of the season to make a finals push.

artificial 07-04-2006 01:21 AM

why do so many people think they can have iverson for a bag of potatoes? :confused:

he's a franchise player. billy wants to deal him, and if he does, it will probably be for another franchise player.

sixerfan3511 07-04-2006 01:33 AM

it better be for another franchise player, not some scrubs, picks, or young guys with potential. I want sure things in return. If not, billy king should be fired immediately. He shouldve been fired a long time ago, but hes stuck around. If he blows this again this offseason hes gone.

insidehoops 07-04-2006 10:27 AM

It seems like an iverson deal is going to be for lesser players. Which isn't shocking considering almost all players in the league are lesser players. It'll probably take two-for-one or 3-for-2 or something. It's hard to figure out which players should come back, realistically