Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Brooklyn Nets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   I dont like LeBron (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125839)

Dre Day 03-25-2009 06:22 PM

I dont like LeBron

I know you guy may not like me for this one but I really dont like LeBron James. I think he's a "good" basketball player with alot of skills, but I think he is cocky.Look at D.Wade right now, he has a ring but he still acts like a classy player. I know Cleveland is at the top of there game right now but remember this is the regular season, they can get knocked off in the playoffs. Lets win a championship LeBron and then we can act the way we want because you have a ring to back it up. Lets just take it from the old Knicks commerical, we hate Reggie Miller but you would love to have him on your team.

gigantes 03-26-2009 12:28 AM

Re: I dont like LeBron

lebron? who's that? did you just make that name up?
it sounds like some kind of electric razor.

Kobe8 03-26-2009 05:46 AM

Who Cares If you dont like him, question is who are you?!

Rusty 03-26-2009 08:58 AM

What the....?

LeBron is still a Cav...for now. Let's not worry about LeBron from a Nets perspective - until we either play the Cavs again (in the regular season or playoffs), or until he's actually a Net.

Mods - wanna delete this? It's obviously in the wrong forum.

gigantes 03-26-2009 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rusty
Mods - wanna delete this? It's obviously in the wrong forum.

well, i assumed he was talking about the nets making a play for lebron james in 2010. OP is from jersey, after all.

anyway, it's not exactly a pulitzer-prize winning post but there's at least some merit to it.
he would not be the first guy to bring up cockiness / arrogance / imperiousness regarding lejames. but i don't know if that's good or bad. at the NBA level, as a superstar, it might be a real drawback not having a huge ego.

Skyscraper 03-26-2009 07:30 PM

Dwyane Wade goes around in clubs telling women:

I'm Dwyane Wade, have sex with me.

he also abandoned his children.

http://deadspin.com/5150377/dwyane-w...werent-invited

but Lebron James has multiple children (whom we never hear about) to a woman no one knows about because he refuses to marry a woman and go through (inevitable) divorce proceedings

Nets fan 93 03-26-2009 07:43 PM

Who cares if LeBron is cocky or not...If he wins you games...I am happy

Dre Day 03-27-2009 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobe8
Who Cares If you dont like him, question is who are you?!

Hello Kobe 8, I dont think we have met but let me introduce myself, my name is Dre Day. Im no one special, Just a Net fan typing certain facts about my team and also just telling people what I think. I think this is why this forum was made.

All Im saying about "LeBron" is he for real about playing the game or is it about the money? Why is he making comment about leaving Cleveland? Why did he wear Red shoe to the Knick game gettting all fan excited about something that maynot happen? Sir Charles made a statement about this being disrespectful to the team and I agree. Basketball has become a business. If LeBron decides to come to NY or NJ, tri-state etc, its going to be about marketing. I know I caught alot of crap from this but I think this post is a good one. All Im asking is what do you guys think about this.

Rusty I dont think this is in the wrong forum, like I said earlier Im a Nets fan and I wanted to see what other Nets fans think. What you think people would say if I put this in the Cleveland forum?

Beastly 03-27-2009 11:57 AM

How the hell is Lebron Cocky?

gigantes 03-27-2009 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beastly
How the hell is Lebron Cocky?

is that a rhetorical question, or did you miss all of dre's posts in this thread?

Kobe8 03-28-2009 01:15 PM

Ok, Now i get ya'.. Next time Be More Specific' i guess.

I Apologize.:cheers:

Rusty 03-31-2009 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dre Day
...Rusty I dont think this is in the wrong forum, like I said earlier Im a Nets fan and I wanted to see what other Nets fans think. What you think people would say if I put this in the Cleveland forum?

Your opinions are your opinions man. I completely respect that. I just couldn't see how this directly related to the Nets, but if the Mods here decide it's ok for the Nets section, then it's more than fine by me.

Vinsanity850 03-31-2009 08:18 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ngpz...layer_embedded