Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Cleveland Cavaliers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Who will be LeBrons sidekick (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1264)

AKADS 06-12-2006 04:57 PM

Who will be LeBrons sidekick

Is it Larry Hughes?
Is there any chance of the Cavs moving uo and getting Brandon Roy?

Does LeBron need a big to be his sidekick?
Varejao? Or he is he just the energy guy? (ex Rodman)

SpLiTViZiOnZ 06-14-2006 03:23 PM

most likely the towel boy

bigboi_baller 06-14-2006 06:55 PM

i think its time for seom1 to come outta no where (like ginoboli or parker) and become lebrons sidekick...

djfleet 06-14-2006 10:00 PM

it won't be hughes. i like his game, but it doesn't compliment bron at all. he needs somebody who can shoot or post. z is almost right, except on the downside of his career and slower than a drunken sloth with cerebral palsy. greg oden? :rolleyes:

adamcz 06-19-2006 02:00 PM

Hughes was a stupid, hasty signing. The Cavs screwed up big time by wasting their summer chasing guys like Redd and Allen who were never available. They should have gone all out for Joe Johnson instead, and if that failed, they could have just saved their money. Hughes will be very hard for them to trade.

bigboi_baller 06-19-2006 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamcz
Hughes was a stupid, hasty signing. The Cavs screwed up big time by wasting their summer chasing guys like Redd and Allen who were never available. They should have gone all out for Joe Johnson instead, and if that failed, they could have just saved their money. Hughes will be very hard for them to trade.

the knicks will take hughes, they like takin 2guards.

Kingwillball 06-22-2006 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by djfleet
it won't be hughes. i like his game, but it doesn't compliment bron at all. he needs somebody who can shoot or post. z is almost right, except on the downside of his career and slower than a drunken sloth with cerebral palsy. greg oden? :rolleyes:

If Lebron Had Oden in 2 years He would win at least 6 championships maybe more.

insidehoops 06-22-2006 07:51 PM

It's a bit too early to declare that greg oden's addition equals a championship

KiNG 06-22-2006 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
It's a bit too early to declare that greg oden's addition equals a championship

agreed, aint he being compared to david robinson... cant wait to see him play

InLebronWeTrust 06-23-2006 12:30 AM

hughes..

i think everyone needs to give hughes sometime.. I mean come on.. I know they signed him to a big money contract and everyone expects miracles out of him but he just had a shaky percentage for the beginning of the season. Most categories were down.. and im aware of that. However he got injured, rushed into playing a little too quickly i think, and the most important for him; his brothers death. Dont forget his numbers in washington. I expect a big year out of him next year if he stays healthy and I bet lebron and hughes will come alive next year as a tandem(obviously lebron is ok:) .. and hughes will be his sidekick!

Dat1 07-06-2006 06:26 PM

All hail lebron:bowdown: just playing he aint all that

Legend 07-14-2006 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InLebronWeTrust
i think everyone needs to give hughes sometime.. I mean come on.. I know they signed him to a big money contract and everyone expects miracles out of him but he just had a shaky percentage for the beginning of the season. Most categories were down.. and im aware of that. However he got injured, rushed into playing a little too quickly i think, and the most important for him; his brothers death. Dont forget his numbers in washington. I expect a big year out of him next year if he stays healthy and I bet lebron and hughes will come alive next year as a tandem(obviously lebron is ok:) .. and hughes will be his sidekick!

I agree and with LeBron coming out as a monster, i mean as makaveli we wil win the championship as Lebron said. Because InLebronWeTrust:cheers:

bruzzes 07-15-2006 07:47 PM

I agree...Hughes has got to be given some time to develop a rhythm with the team. He is a very good player with the ability to slash to the basket. (but look out for Shannon Brown)

What I am most dissappointed is his poor shot selection and career shooting percentage. He also frequently fails to finish when going to the basket. Wasted oppurtunities can kill a team. His trading value can only go down with the development of Brown. Of course, Brown is not yet ready for a starting role with the team. Perhaps in mid-season we might get someone for him. (Hughes)

I still wish we could get a young backup Center like Ellson.

ZHAKIDD532 07-19-2006 11:05 AM

Shannon Brown could become Lebron's top sidekick...

lost80bux 07-19-2006 01:24 PM

touche'