Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Denver Nuggets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Bring On The Fakers (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=131662)

paguy1955 05-14-2009 12:50 AM

Bring On The Fakers

Bring on Kobe!!!!!:hammertime: :banghead: :banghead: :hammertime:

NuggetsFan 05-14-2009 12:59 AM

Re: Bring On The Fakers

Looking forward to a good series, hopefully Denver brings it's "A" game and Kobe doesn't:pimp:

Geandily 05-14-2009 01:00 AM

Lakers have yet to win their series

Mile High Crew 05-14-2009 01:51 AM

I don't think Ron Artest can take on the Lakers by himself.

We gotta pass the ball, play defense, and damn we need our bench back like game 1 and 2 of round 2.

Let's go AC, JR, Birdman.

paguy1955 05-16-2009 07:58 PM

So I went to the FAKERS forum to read and post some comments. This is what I got back:

what are your nuggets against the lakers? 7 and 1 in the last 8 games?...lol

btw you're free to post here, but you'll have less posts deleted if you refrain from using terms like "duh master" and keep the general trolling level down... that stuff plays well in the main NBA forum or on your Denver Post Neighbors Community Forums (nice pics you post there) but not here..

it's sad to say this is the best of the posts you left in the laker forum and was the only one not deleted
So i guess i can't say nothing bad about the DUH (oops mean the ZEN) master or I get deleated..JERKS:eek: :eek: :eek:

SoCalMike 05-16-2009 09:18 PM

Firstly, the Lakers are not even on to the 3rd round yet... hopefully they will prevail tomorrow, but they have not been playing well. The Nuggs are going in a different direction and appear to be playing really good ball.

As for your comment about the Laker forum, you are welcome to participate in there. But trolling is not tolerated. Not sure why you don't understand that, but it is the way we run that forum. It is the third busiest forum on the ISH site, and people get along pretty well.

Good luck to the Nuggets... I hope the Lakers will play them so we can see who's the better team.

:pimp:

paguy1955 05-17-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMike
Firstly, the Lakers are not even on to the 3rd round yet... hopefully they will prevail tomorrow, but they have not been playing well. The Nuggs are going in a different direction and appear to be playing really good ball.

As for your comment about the Laker forum, you are welcome to participate in there. But trolling is not tolerated. Not sure why you don't understand that, but it is the way we run that forum. It is the third busiest forum on the ISH site, and people get along pretty well.

Good luck to the Nuggets... I hope the Lakers will play them so we can see who's the better team.

Well since i now am the home team. You still are the FAKERS. With a great player BUT a coach who is like a ostridge. When things go wrong hides his head in the sand:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

SoCalMike 05-17-2009 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paguy1955
Well since i now am the home team. You still are the FAKERS. With a great player BUT a coach who is like a ostridge. When things go wrong hides his head in the sand:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

um, okay... have fun little child...

good luck to real nuggets fans! :cheers:

paguy1955 05-17-2009 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoCalMike
um, okay... have fun little child...

good luck to real nuggets fans! :cheers:

I am in my home territory now so I can say whatever I want about the DUH master. Between Kobe, Shack and MJ , how many titles did he win without any of the above mentioned players or better yet how many without Tex Winter???:wtf: :wtf:

KRAYZIE 05-17-2009 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paguy1955
I am in my home territory now so I can say whatever I want about the DUH master. Between Kobe, Shack and MJ , how many titles did he win without any of the above mentioned players or better yet how many without Tex Winter???:wtf: :wtf:

Dude, calm down.

Crash 05-18-2009 12:09 AM

Tell me he meant to say "Shack"

Geandily 05-18-2009 01:52 AM

Bleh, was hoping we wouldn't have to play the Lakers. Our road to the Finals just got a lot rockier.

If Dahntay/JR defends Kobe this series I think we're gonna win it, if Carter is on him for more than 5 plays were going to lose.

young_buck 05-18-2009 06:46 AM

everybody keep playing like they have in this postseason so far,

renaldo an kleiza may get some minutes now.......its their time to step.
they should come to play cuz they CAN ball...

LA.MJ&KB#1 05-19-2009 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
Dude, calm down.

Good post KRAYZIE.....

Good luck Denver this should be a great series.........
GO LAKERS:D

paguy1955 05-19-2009 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KRAYZIE
Dude, calm down.

No I won't:rant :rant :rant :rant :wtf: And since I said NOTHING to you, stay out my conversation