Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Washington Wizards Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Why did we draft another guard??? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137228)

mcgradyming 06-25-2009 10:38 PM

Why did we draft another guard???
 
Jermaine Taylor looks extremely solid...but with Dajuan Blair on the board...why didn't we take him??

NOVAwiz 06-25-2009 11:03 PM

Re: Why did we draft another guard???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by mcgradyming
Jermaine Taylor looks extremely solid...but with Dajuan Blair on the board...why didn't we take him??


Looks like we just traded him for cash

mcgradyming 06-25-2009 11:33 PM

Re: Why did we draft another guard???
 
That's kind of a bummer..whamp whamp...we didn't see anything in Dajuan Blair?? Is Abe Pollin really that strapped for cash?

The Big Skinny 06-26-2009 03:14 AM

Re: Why did we draft another guard???
 
because the Effing wizards never seem to make the right decisions. I seriously hope this team and ernie grundfeld know what they are doing cuz i do not want to see another BS season. if gilbert arenas is a bust...this should go down as one of the worst signings ever...

Agent_Zero 06-27-2009 12:42 PM

Re: Why did we draft another guard???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
because the Effing wizards never seem to make the right decisions. I seriously hope this team and ernie grundfeld know what they are doing cuz i do not want to see another BS season. if gilbert arenas is a bust...this should go down as one of the worst signings ever...


this...i really hope they know what they are doing....and gil will be healthy next year he has to be.

The Big Skinny 06-27-2009 02:01 PM

Re: Why did we draft another guard???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
this...i really hope they know what they are doing....and gil will be healthy next year he has to be.



"he has to be"...thats another faithful wiz fan wishing..who know, he may reinjure in and we fail big time. that why we need to use the draft in creating a team so when one falls, another steps up.

Agent_Zero 07-01-2009 10:18 PM

Re: Why did we draft another guard???
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
"he has to be"...thats another faithful wiz fan wishing..who know, he may reinjure in and we fail big time. that why we need to use the draft in creating a team so when one falls, another steps up.


That's true. I mean we do have Foye and Miller now, they could certainly step in and make up for some loss of point production.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy