Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Lawrence Taylor accused of Rape; arrested (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173071)

Black Joker 05-06-2010 11:27 AM

Lawrence Taylor accused of Rape; arrested

Quote:

Hall of Fame linebacker Lawrence Taylor was arrested early Thursday after being accused of rape at a hotel in Montebello, N.Y., police said.

Authorities in Ramapo, N.Y., have not released details in their investigation of Taylor, saying only that the incident allegedly occurred in the Holidome Hotel.

According to a press release, additional information will be provided at a news conference Thursday afternoon.

Taylor, who starred for the New York Giants for 13 seasons, was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1999. He has battled drug addiction and last November was charged in Florida with leaving the scene of an accident.
per espn
:wtf: :wtf:

Black Joker 05-06-2010 11:29 AM

Re: Lawrence Taylor accused of Rape; arrested

i heard on ESPN that it involved a 15 year old girl... super WTF

bagelred 05-06-2010 11:52 AM

I wonder if his "Dancing With The Stars" appearance has anything to do with it.

Coincidence? :confusedshrug:

rufuspaul 05-06-2010 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bagelred
I wonder if his "Dancing With The Stars" appearance has anything to do with it.

Coincidence? :confusedshrug:

:lol

Damn LT. If it's true you really f*cked up this time.

goldenryan 05-06-2010 12:03 PM

heard it was statutory.

:eek:

Doomsday Dallas 05-06-2010 12:05 PM

When dealing with rape:

Innocent until proven guilty.

I'm sorry but b*tches these days will go to great lengths to make a few dollars...

right now LT is still innocent.

Gundress 05-06-2010 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenryan
heard it was statutory.

:eek:

Is that her?

15 years old really?:rolleyes: Is she 15 in that picture?...can't be.

statman32 05-06-2010 12:25 PM

No. That is the underage chick from the Franck Ribery scandal

Real Men Wear Green 05-06-2010 12:36 PM

Seems like LT could just never get it right.

~primetime~ 05-06-2010 04:02 PM

what was just reported on Dallas radio is that he was with a pimp, who had a 16 year old prositute...the pimp told the girl "that is LT, you are going to have sex with him"...the girl then refused...

after she refused LT then forced himself on her, raped her, and threw $300 on her after he was done with her...

so he is being charged not only with rape, but soliciting prostitution...

yes, somehow LT actually found a to pay for sex and rape AT THE SAME TIME!!!

:wtf:

this is disapointing to me, because he is like everyone's favorite defender, if you are old enough, and for someone like that to be such a worthless POS just sucks...

nevetslc88 05-06-2010 06:54 PM

InspiredLebowski 05-06-2010 07:49 PM

Another instance of an NFL player being accused of a despicable crime yet will be completely glossed over by NFL fans and bring no detriment to the league. If an NBA guy was accused of this it'd be "that league's full of thugs, so glad I don't watch it blah blah blah." The double standard cracks me up.

Real Men Wear Green 05-06-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Another instance of an NFL player being accused of a despicable crime yet will be completely glossed over by NFL fans and bring no detriment to the league. If an NBA guy was accused of this it'd be "that league's full of thugs, so glad I don't watch it blah blah blah." The double standard cracks me up.

It'd be a bigger deal if he was still playing, believe me...but LT is now in that Strawberry/Tyson zone, where we hear about their latest life-ruining ****-up, shake our heads and move on.

~primetime~ 05-06-2010 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski

I don't know dude...seems like it wasn't till this last year that the entire Dallas Cowboy's franchise was labeled as thugs for over a decade...I've certainly had my fill of hearing about how thugged out my team is...much more than the Mavericks, although the Josh Howard smoking pot thing seemed overblown...

but you are right, in the end NFL fans will love the game no matter what...if a rapist scores a TD they will cheer him...

KG215 05-07-2010 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goldenryan
heard it was statutory.

That, slept with this...

I know she was paid and all, but damn.