Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=183569)

Lebron23 07-15-2010 09:48 AM

Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk?

Quote:

Itís certainly one of the more left-field choices from Marvelís casting department. But there does seem to be some truth to the idea that Mark Ruffalo, who can be seen right now in the critically-acclaimed The Kids Are All Right, could be the next Incredible Hulk in Marvelís The Avengers movie, which Joss Whedon is on board to direct. The news that Ruffalo was in talks to take over the role most recently played by Edward Norton was first reported by Deadline.

Sources confirm that there is interest in the 42-year old actor for the role, but negotiations have yet to take place. Marvel and Ruffaloís reps declined to comment. Marvel does have a penchant for casting serious actors as superheroes and, admittedly, it would be nice to see Ruffalo break out from his indie corner.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2010/...o-as-the-hulk/

craigthomasb 07-15-2010 07:59 PM

Re: Mark Ruffalo as The Hulk?

whats up wih ed norton? i thought he was actually quite good

Lebron23 04-28-2012 03:52 AM

He's the best Bruce Banner. Good performance by MR.

Alamo 05-08-2012 01:16 PM

Easily the best Bruce Banner ever. I like how this movie included a lot of Ruffalo as Banner, it wasn't just the Hulk smashing everything, Ruffalo stole the show as well.

Take Your Lumps 05-08-2012 03:01 PM

flipogb 05-08-2012 06:07 PM

the way he talks and his facial expressions make you think hel turn into the Hulk every second. that was great

DaHeezy 05-08-2012 08:58 PM

He's the closest thing that replicated the TV series Bruce Banner. A total recluse to the point of suicidal.
Mark Ruffalo rocked that role.

I.Malcolm 05-08-2012 09:31 PM

Haven't seen the Ed Norton Hulk yet but Ruffalo was awesome.

bada bing 05-08-2012 09:48 PM

i really liked edward norton as bruce banner but Mark Ruffalo really killed it. He really owned that movie. Dude did a killer job as banner and i didnt miss edward norton at all. I still liked edward norton as banner though.

Myth 05-09-2012 03:56 AM

I like Norton more as an actor, but Ruffalo was the better Banner. Favorite character in the movie.

NotYetGreat 05-09-2012 10:04 AM

I honestly didn't think it was gonna work out, but Ruffalo truly did kill it. Wasn't expecting anything somewhat on the darker side like Norton's but I just loved how they made Banner be able to control the other guy and Mark played the script as well I thought it could be.

NoGunzJustSkillz 05-09-2012 12:13 PM

I wonder if Norton regrets not signing long-term? And why didn't they sign him long-term like the rest of the Avengers cast prior to making the Hulk?

Kensta 05-09-2012 07:34 PM

Loved him as the Hulk. He had 2 of the funniest scenes on there.

Derka 05-09-2012 08:32 PM

Ruffalo absolutely stole the movie away as Banner and I hope they spin him off into at least one more attempt at a Hulk movie. I'm glad to see the character has evolved to the point where you see Banner in the Hulk more than just in facial terms. He actually controls the Hulk now. Hulk clearly retains a good portion of Banner's wit and intellect in Avengers.

Upgrayedd 05-09-2012 09:36 PM

Mark Ruffalo was good in The Avengers. If they're going to make another Incredible Hulk movie he should definitely star. The problem is I just have no interest in seeing The Incredible Hulk in his own movie. It's why I haven't seen the 2003 version or the one from a few years ago. But in The Avengers, The Incredible Hulk is great.