Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Brad Miller, time to trade him? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1906)

insidehoops 06-19-2006 02:10 PM

Brad Miller, time to trade him?

Has he peaked as a player?

bigboi_baller 06-19-2006 06:48 PM

its not that he has peaked. its just that hes changed. its mental. wen he came he was gritty n seemed sorta like WT--the kings seemed to market him as a rough gritty hillbelly who chewed tobacco n etc. he hit the floor hard bt get back up. he was constantly diving, fouling hard, takin hits, all that stuff. bt he also had a sweet stroke. as a kings player, he switched it around: now he is only known 4 his sweet stroke. he is no longer the guy that wud fight wit any1--shaq included.

fan_since_85 06-19-2006 08:44 PM

Trade Him

If the Kings are going to get anything of value in a trade, Miller will have to be involved because of his large contract. Better him than Bibby!

BradMiller52 06-19-2006 11:00 PM

5 games with Musselman and Brad will be back to his old self.

bd's O 06-20-2006 02:57 AM

I thought that during the latter part of the season that Brad had changed his last name to Stojakovic! Because he sure got soft and seemed to shy away from any sort of contact. But no it is not time to trade him. It is time for him to return to his Eastern Conference style of play and become a rebounder and a defender and not a 3 point shooter!

Rabs_One 06-20-2006 12:57 PM

Brad Miller died when the kings unfolded. They once had a contender not too many years ago, but it seems like decades, gone was Jackson, Webber n a few other a cant quite put my finger on right now. Ever since then Brad Miller played like Spud Webb posting up shaq, but on any center ( other than Adonis Foyle n Erick Dampier ).:pimp:

sac#1 06-22-2006 02:30 PM

he was injured this season!
He is a great player, what sacramento needs is a backup for him!

Kiss Murder 06-23-2006 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sac#1
he was injured this season!
He is a great player, what sacramento needs is a backup for him!

Yes he needs a decent backup to give him minutes. Maybe now that Muss is here things will hopefully change for Brad.

KnicksFan4Life 06-24-2006 11:50 PM

He needs to get back to being a tough, post up/jump shot, flagrent foul getting player. Ron Artest cant defend everybody by himself. If Miller and Bonzi Wells set their defensive game up, I think the Kings could be a championship contender. (unless the Knicks have anything to say about it):banana:

promrg 06-25-2006 05:34 AM

bibby and miller need 2 be traded, the kings are goin in a diff direction, miller averaged 3 rebounds a game during the playoffs! hes the tallest guy on the team.. kings should go after KG, eddy curry, some athletic 7 footer who can play some D, jason hart should be starting PG, adelman never used hart to his potential and a vet shooter as a 6th or 7th man then they should should be in west finals

Kiss Murder 06-25-2006 04:35 PM

Huhhhwhat

Quote:

Originally Posted by promrg
bibby and miller need 2 be traded, the kings are goin in a diff direction, miller averaged 3 rebounds a game during the playoffs! hes the tallest guy on the team.. kings should go after KG, eddy curry, some athletic 7 footer who can play some D, jason hart should be starting PG, adelman never used hart to his potential and a vet shooter as a 6th or 7th man then they should should be in west finals

Well, Jason Hart as a starting PG. Ehh...Hell no. :banghead:

I do not think they need to trade Miller and Bibby but need to get decent backups at those positions.

True Adelman never used his bench, that's why his ass got canned. :applause:

Perezident 06-26-2006 02:29 AM

Brad miller needs to be traded

I'm the biggest Kings fan in the world even more than the maloofs lol i'm from the bahamas.... i think its time for brad to hit the road i mean i love his talent he brought to the team but we're moving in a "D"iffernt "D"irection now and thats playin "D"efense which brad cant do..... we are going to miss his offense but we need a shot blocker and a scorer....some one like micheal olawakandi ... i kno i kno he hasnt prove him self lately but he's a really good solid all around player.... and someone please tell Musselman to cut that Jason hart kid he caused us this year against the spurs(lol he was a former spur u know lol) the guy simply cant play..... we must get some defensive minded guys to the club guys like shane battier .....and send bonzi (omg please dnt kill me for sayin this) to the bulls for tyson chandler if u dnt wanna trade brad tyson could be his back up..... and the bulls do need a big guard this is where they could acquire a big man in the draft ..... i should be a gm ha!

Perezident 06-26-2006 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perezident
I'm the biggest Kings fan in the world even more than the maloofs lol i'm from the bahamas.... i think its time for brad to hit the road i mean i love his talent he brought to the team but we're moving in a "D"iffernt "D"irection now and thats playin "D"efense which brad cant do..... we are going to miss his offense but we need a shot blocker and a scorer....some one like micheal olawakandi ... i kno i kno he hasnt prove him self lately but he's a really good solid all around player.... and someone please tell Musselman to cut that Jason hart kid he caused us this year against the spurs(lol he was a former spur u know lol) the guy simply cant play..... we must get some defensive minded guys to the club guys like shane battier .....and send bonzi (omg please dnt kill me for sayin this) to the bulls for tyson chandler if u dnt wanna trade brad tyson could be his back up..... and the bulls do need a big guard this is where they could acquire a big man in the draft ..... i should be a gm ha!

Also if we send bonzi this could give kevin martin and garcia a chance to blossom and really have some experience under their belts..... so the line up would look something like this........ CT Brad miller,Micheal olawakandi
PF Kenny thomas, Shareef abdu-rahim
SF Ron artest, Francesco garcia
SG Kevin martin *free agentsy*
PG Mike bibby, Garcia *free agentsy*

BradMiller52 06-26-2006 02:56 AM

Brad can play D Adelman just didn't force him to. He played D his first year here and when he was in Indy. The difference then is that Carlisle told him to play D and he got used to it but Adelman let it go.

Kiss Murder 06-26-2006 04:33 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Perezident

Also if we send bonzi this could give kevin martin and garcia a chance to blossom and really have some experience under their belts..... so the line up would look something like this........ CT Brad miller,Micheal olawakandi
PF Kenny thomas, Shareef abdu-rahim
SF Ron artest, Francesco garcia
SG Kevin martin *free agentsy*
PG Mike bibby, Garcia *free agentsy*

Must Trade Kenny Thomas. Must Trade Kenny Thomas. Start Shareef.