Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   College and High School Basketball Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=194877)

Posterize246 10-28-2010 03:21 PM

AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
1.Duke
2.Michigan State
3.Kansas State
4.Ohio State
5.Pittsburgh
6.Villanova
7.Kansas
8.North Carolina
9.Florida
10.Syracuse
11.Kentucky
12.Gonzaga
13.Illinois
14.Purdue
15.Missouri
16.Baylor
17.Butler
18.Washington
19.Memphis
20.Georgetown
21.Virginia Tech
22.Temple
23.Tennessee
24.BYU
25.San Diego State

8BeastlyXOIAD 10-28-2010 05:01 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Posterize246
1.Duke
2.Michigan State
3.Kansas State
4.Ohio State
5.Pittsburgh
6.Villanova
7.Kansas
8.North Carolina
9.Florida
10.Syracuse
11.Kentucky
12.Gonzaga
13.Illinois
14.Purdue
15.Missouri
16.Baylor
17.Butler
18.Washington
19.Memphis
20.Georgetown
21.Virginia Tech
22.Temple
23.Tennessee
24.BYU
25.San Diego State


Hope Duke wins it all again. I expect UNC to dominate as well

TennesseeFan 10-28-2010 05:04 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
Florida and Kentucky are so overrated.

KG215 10-28-2010 05:07 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
I don't like seeing us sitting at #8. I thought we were ranked way too high in last year's preseason poll and would feel much better if we were sitting in the 15-25 range somewhere and had to prove ourselves in order to move up.

KG215 10-28-2010 05:08 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
Florida and Kentucky are so overrated.


Not as overrated as Tennessee.

TennesseeFan 10-28-2010 05:11 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
Tennessee actually came back off a good season with players they had last season, unlike Florida and Kentucky. So AP is full of shit.

KG215 10-28-2010 05:27 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
Tennessee actually came back off a good season with players they had last season, unlike Florida and Kentucky. So AP is full of shit.


Florida returns all 5 starters from an NCAA tourney team. Once again, you're proving you're a moron.

HisJoeness 10-28-2010 05:35 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
Hope Duke wins it all again. I expect UNC to dominate as well


Ban please.

TennesseeFan 10-28-2010 05:52 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by KG215
Florida returns all 5 starters from an NCAA tourney team. Once again, you're proving you're a moron.


An NCAA Tourney team? So what? Leigh University and Arkansas Pine-Bluff might as well be in the Top 10 if being a returning NCAA tourney team makes you that good on paper.

IlliniFan 10-28-2010 06:22 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
An NCAA Tourney team? So what? Leigh University and Arkansas Pine-Bluff might as well be in the Top 10 if being a returning NCAA tourney team makes you that good on paper.

Getting an at large bid and winning some shitty conference tourny are two very different things. I'm assuming you're not that dumb and already knew that.

TennesseeFan 10-28-2010 06:35 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by IlliniFan
Getting an at large bid and winning some shitty conference tourny are two very different things. I'm assuming you're not that dumb and already knew that.


Lost in the first round to a team that got blown out by Kansas State in the second round? :confusedshrug:

Please...:facepalm

TheGame414 10-28-2010 07:05 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
TennesseeFan, if you keep being an obnoxious, one-dimensional jackass, that's when I start deleting your posts for my own amusement.

FlªshGordon 11-02-2010 11:41 AM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
An NCAA Tourney team? So what? Leigh University and Arkansas Pine-Bluff might as well be in the Top 10 if being a returning NCAA tourney team makes you that good on paper.


Kentucky, once again, has one of the best, most complete, recruiting classes in the nation plus they all appear to be college-ready.

Florida returns 5 starters from an NCAA tourney team, and a good recruiting class.

LeHigh loses 3 senior starters from last year's team and Arkansas-Pine Bluff loses 4...

Do your homework.

Thorpesaurous 11-02-2010 01:38 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
I'm a huge Syracuse fan, but I don't fully understand a ten spot.

Someone must really think hightly of Fab Melo.

FlªshGordon 11-02-2010 05:29 PM

Re: AP Top 25 Preaseason Poll
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I'm a huge Syracuse fan, but I don't fully understand a ten spot.

Someone must really think hightly of Fab Melo.


'Cuse, Kansas, and Gonzaga are my teams. I think a top 25 spot is justifiable for Syracuse, but it should be probably be in the lower end. You're right, 10 is too high. Joseph should be a stud this year, and Jardine and Triche should have breakout years, with Jackson being a solid post contributor. Melo should be good...just not nearly as good as the other Melo who was at 'Cuse. Those 5 don't scream top 10 team, but Boeheim has done more with less before.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:13 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy