Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Thanks Guys... (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=205788)

Legend of Josh 01-19-2011 11:28 PM

Thanks Guys...

I'm fully aware Wednesday nights are stale as (let me think here, who is worthy enough for LOJ to even mention they name?) say IL'z Fan's posting career, but if you see the green circle filled with green light as in go as in LOJ is online then get with the program and post something to keep me entertained.

Tonight, not the case. All good. I have other things I can do to make my time worth-while and purposeful (wow! bet you never used that in a RL sentence before). I love you guys, but come on, step the posting game up a notch or two. The last thing you want is for LOJ to become so not interested that he contemplates leaving ISH to seek another more entertaining crowd.

Loving LOJ is the sweetest taboo b/c you want to hate him, but he's the smooth operator giving this place the kiss of life it never had without him and while he posts a lot of garbage in the end, he's the King of Sorrow and posters get butt hurt but that's OK b/c somebody already broke my heart, so is it a crime that I keep on keepin' on?

Just cherish the day, I'm by your side, the smooth operator is here to love you all.

ImmortalNemesis 01-19-2011 11:40 PM

Re: Thanks Guys...

Shut the f*ck up you f*cking attention whore.

Noob Saibot 01-19-2011 11:41 PM

bring back Chun Li!

ZeN 01-19-2011 11:43 PM

Nice.. one rep from me just took away two of your red bars! :oldlol:

Al Thornton 01-19-2011 11:45 PM

i thought you went to bed?

Myth 01-19-2011 11:45 PM

Walduś 01-19-2011 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeN

so?

Legend of Josh 01-19-2011 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeN

That's hellah power up in these ISH streetz my e-ga.

:oldlol:

I don't care about the rep system, but I will say thanks nonetheless. You are no doubt a high post count guy who is worthy of it. Most can't say that, at least not in my book.

... and my book, is what matters.

Legend of Josh 01-19-2011 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myth

Why... so there'd be one less soul here that is without a doubt much higher than you'll ever be, in all things.

Thanks, but no thanks ... LOJ will stay.

JohnWall2 01-20-2011 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeN

wats ur rep? dat is some serious power dawg :bowdown:

boozehound 01-20-2011 12:11 AM

heres my lame attempt to entertain you. Im out!
http://www.regretsy.com/

boozehound 01-20-2011 12:14 AM

one more. www.latfh.com

Legend of Josh 01-20-2011 12:28 AM

Let me ask you something booze. Do you consider yourself my e-ga, or not? Do you not care either way?

:confusedshrug:

All is good. I will say this. If you are willing to give me some cred you can be upgraded to the circle that is LOJ's e-ga crew. It's mega lame and uber gay I know, but it is what it is. So you in, or out?

Dolphin 01-20-2011 12:38 AM

Did you just insult IlliniFan's posting style? Really not cool.

Legend of Josh 01-20-2011 12:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dolphin
Did you just insult IlliniFan's posting style? Really not cool.

Yeah I did. You're a fan of him huh? Wow, never seen one before.