Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miami Heat Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Chalmers starting? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=206226)

JerrySteakhouse 01-23-2011 03:59 PM

Chalmers starting?

He started last night against the Raptors, does this mean he is a permanent starter? I know Bosh and Wade were out but Arroyo was grabbing pine majority of the game.

If Mario starts its going to be a blessing for us HEAT fans! :banana:

DWRIGHTWAY 01-23-2011 04:04 PM

Re: Chalmers starting?

that would be sick because arroyo is a FAGBAG since he screwed my DAWG QUINN over for that roster SPOT

JerrySteakhouse 01-24-2011 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41

Hell yeah!! :cheers:

JerrySteakhouse 01-24-2011 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mchalmers15
yea boy

Your avatar is too funny. :cheers: :bowdown:

insidehoops 01-25-2011 05:26 PM

If you cringe at the thought of Mario Chalmers playing 30 minutes in a Game 7 against the Boston Celtics, then you probably donít like whatís happening right now with the Miami Heat. Because heís the guy. Heís the point guard now, and most likely until the final game is played this season. If the Heatís going to win a title in 2011 itíll be mostly Chalmers manning the position that many consider immensely crucial, and many have pointed to as the reason the Heat canít win it all this year. In two and a half seasons, watching Chalmers has frequently felt like watching Wile E. Coyote. Same mistakes. Doesnít seem to get it. Probably wonít ever get it. Miami Herald

Spoelstra will tell you Chalmers has the smarts to do those things. Itís just that his confidence and his competitiveness occasionally take over his mind. ďHe is coachable, but he is stubborn,Ē Spoesltra said. ďAnd a lot of times competitive and stubborn go hand and hand. ďBut I can be stubborn as well. He knows that in order to take the next step as a player, and also to gain the trust of his head coach, he does need to come across more than halfway and really start to do the things that I ask and intellectualize why.Ē Miami Herald

Read more: http://www.insidehoops.com/nba_rumor...#ixzz1C5YP4tnD

DWRIGHTWAY 01-25-2011 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by insidehoops
If you cringe at the thought of Mario Chalmers playing 30 minutes in a Game 7 against the Boston Celtics, then you probably donít like whatís happening right now with the Miami Heat. Because heís the guy. Heís the point guard now, and most likely until the final game is played this season. If the Heatís going to win a title in 2011 itíll be mostly Chalmers manning the position that many consider immensely crucial, and many have pointed to as the reason the Heat canít win it all this year. In two and a half seasons, watching Chalmers has frequently felt like watching Wile E. Coyote. Same mistakes. Doesnít seem to get it. Probably wonít ever get it. Miami Herald

Spoelstra will tell you Chalmers has the smarts to do those things. Itís just that his confidence and his competitiveness occasionally take over his mind. ďHe is coachable, but he is stubborn,Ē Spoesltra said. ďAnd a lot of times competitive and stubborn go hand and hand. ďBut I can be stubborn as well. He knows that in order to take the next step as a player, and also to gain the trust of his head coach, he does need to come across more than halfway and really start to do the things that I ask and intellectualize why.Ē Miami Herald

well deserved DAWG

JBull 01-26-2011 02:41 AM

Quote:

I'm happy for the guy. He deserved it.

el gringos 01-26-2011 05:28 PM

Since ish doesn't understand the difference between ability nd opportunity chalmers is the next rondo- he is a good talent and. Fit and with the opportunity is so great as chalmwrs produces and the heat win his stock on ish will just start flying up

JerrySteakhouse 01-26-2011 08:30 PM

Quote:

:applause:

Chris Quinn 01-28-2011 02:17 AM

Quote:

yea boy

lol

Chris Quinn 01-28-2011 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DWRIGHTWAY
that would be sick because arroyo is a FAGBAG since he screwed my DAWG QUINN over for that roster SPOT

he is a FAGBAG. good job MERS

Noble6 01-30-2011 12:49 PM

Quote:

yea boy

:applause:

DWRIGHTWAY 01-30-2011 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Quinn
he is a FAGBAG. good job MERS