Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Draft Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   who can blazers get 4 randolph/miles/others? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2068)

nickthoughts 06-20-2006 06:35 PM

who can blazers get 4 randolph/miles/others?

curious of rumors heard involving any portland trailblazers.....
:cheers: :cheers:

SecondFiddle 06-20-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickthoughts
curious of rumors heard involving any portland trailblazers.....
:cheers: :cheers:

The Nuggets and a third team with a lot of cap room might work.
I think the Hawks and the Bulls have capn space, but the Hawks are taking Williams in the draft and the Bulls never spend any money so that leaves the Bobcats, the Clippers and the raptors. The Clippers have Brand and the Raptors have Bosh so that leave the Bobcats.

The Nuggets send Martin and Najera to the Bobcats and the Blazers send Randolph and Miles to the Nuggets. The Bobcats send Knight and Primo to the Blazers.

SecondFiddle 06-20-2006 09:08 PM

I forgot, what does this have to do with the draft?

Bill Swerski 06-22-2006 12:57 AM

Not much, and those dudes don't wanna leave Portland...

...the herb is waay too good up there...:pimp: :applause:

BTW, who does Darius Miles think he is, not developing a single offensive move other than "catch+dunk":wtf:

Him 06-22-2006 08:02 AM

Agree with ya there D-Miles was one of my fave players when he was on the Clips, but now his whole 10ppg thing is getting old

dwillreg 06-22-2006 04:28 PM

Blazers need Morrison to replace Miles. Miles is a joke.

Bill Swerski 06-24-2006 12:43 AM

Morrison would be a sick fit in Portland...:pimp:

But I think ol' Johnny Pax has the hots for him, the same way Colangelo has the hots for Bargnani...:D

dmenzion 06-24-2006 12:54 AM

Jailblazerz

ok i said earlier,Miles just needs a change of scenery. Get Miles into Minnesota, with Juan Dixon,Ratliff for KG. get Randolph into Indiana with yer
2nd rd pick for Jermaine kuz he needs out of Indiana.

Use yer pick on Brandon Roy so heres yer lineup Jailblazerz

O'Neal
Garnett
Martell Webster
Brandon Roy
Sebastian Telfair

podsportart 06-24-2006 02:38 AM

Miles

KG for Miles and Dixon? Randolph for Oneal? Why not just say Telfair for Nash? or Outlaw for Wade? Miles is a complete throwaway now and Randolph needs a year to rehabilitate his trade value. The one place that Miles could succeed is in Minnesota with KG. Garnett is his hero and if anyone can get him to give his all it is KG. The best they could get is a small cap savings from T.Hudson or Jaric. Or perhaps they could get T. Hassle if they flipped picks or threw in #30. In any case they have to get him off the team and no other coach will want this coach killer. KG, however has more pull than Casey and Miles has always had huge games against the Wolves.

dwillreg 06-24-2006 02:52 AM

O'Neil and KG in Portland hmmmmmmm keep draeming.