Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Won't it be great if the Denver Nuggets win it all this season? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213913)

iamgine 03-17-2011 02:38 PM

Won't it be great if the Denver Nuggets win it all this season?

The only good team that I consider has no real star. Just good, solid players and a deep bench. Definitely one of the team I'd be rooting for in the playoff besides Portland and Miami.

Clutch 03-17-2011 02:42 PM

Re: Won't it be great if the Denver Nuggets win it all this season?

Wouldn't be great to come back to reality ? :lol

I'm also rooting for them (Knickets) but that team is 2nd round exit at best.

Meticode 03-17-2011 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamgine
The only good team that I consider has no real star. Just good, solid players and a deep bench. Definitely one of the team I'd be rooting for in the playoff besides Portland and Miami.

Why do you root for Miami?

canyoufeelit? 03-17-2011 02:57 PM

i think i would cry if that happened.

Go Getter 03-17-2011 02:58 PM

:no:

Godzuki 03-17-2011 02:59 PM

I think their style is the most fun in the league to watch. I used to hate watching the Nuggets.

iamgine 03-17-2011 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meticode
Why do you root for Miami?

I like Erik Spoelstra.

Hulk Hogan 03-17-2011 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iamgine
I like Erik Spoelstra.

You mean you luv Lebron... Nice try trying to hide your homerism! :oldlol: :roll: :facepalm

But on a serious note, you don't want Miami to win because of Spo, you are just another bandwagon fan. Nothing special, nothing new.

iamgine 03-17-2011 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch
Wouldn't be great to come back to reality ? :lol

I'm also rooting for them (Knickets) but that team is 2nd round exit at best.

Exactly what everyone expects. Which is why it would be great if by some miracles they upset all the star studded teams.

Sarcastic 03-17-2011 03:08 PM

Sure, I would love to see the day that David Stern loses control of the refs, and real basketball is played without bias.

MisterGarrison 03-17-2011 04:00 PM

To be honest - I had nothing against Anthony until his trade to NY - but I am deeply disappointed in him not even considering staying a franchise player for the Nuggets and being loyal to George Karl (especially after his tough year).

Sure, it's a business but I expected him to consider staying for the whole Nuggets team, player and coaching family and be THE man on his team.

I'm not a Nuggets or Knick fan but I have to say that Denver has become very watchable and likeable so I would love to see them doing some damage in the playoffs.

Sarcastic 03-17-2011 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterGarrison
To be honest - I had nothing against Anthony until his trade to NY - but I am deeply disappointed in him not even considering staying a franchise player for the Nuggets and being loyal to George Karl.

Sure, it's a business but I expected him to consider staying for the whole Nuggets team, player, coaching family and be the man on his team.

I'm not a Nuggets or Knick fan but I have to say that Denver has become very watchable and likeable so I would love to see them doing some damage in the playoffs.

Why should he be expected to have to play his entire career with the franchise that just got lucky with a ping pong ball? Once his contract is over, he should have the right to play where ever he wants.

Irish 03-17-2011 04:05 PM

Would be brilliant to see the Nuggets win it, especially with no overrated overpaid superstar ego's (JR's got the ego , and Big Al the $ but neither have both)

Will be a shame if the Thunder and Nuggets meet in the first round.

Godzuki 03-17-2011 04:05 PM

everyone on the Nuggets seems happier and more energetic once Melo left, including Karl. I think they're happier without Melo even if they won't come out and say that.

Well i think Karl did in a round about way.

LastChanceToWin 03-17-2011 04:08 PM

Melo is a biitch. He comes to NY and the first thing he does is signs up for some reality show.