Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Chicago Bulls Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Derrick Rose last five games (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=216330)

Glide2keva 04-03-2011 10:49 AM

Derrick Rose last five games

Derrick Rose over last 5 games: 29.4 pts, 9.8 asts, .489 FG pct., 49-of-55 FTs.

God mode activated

:cheers: :applause: :cheers: :banana: :pimp:

Harrison_Barnes 04-03-2011 01:32 PM

Re: Derrick Rose last five games

Hes been playing out of his mind lately.. hes the reason you guys beat the raps last night. So I personally thank him. :lol

Go Getter 04-03-2011 02:24 PM

He can still play better.

I really think we are a shooting guard (&some maturing needs to happen) away.

97 bulls 04-03-2011 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Go Getter
He can still play better.

I really think we are a shooting guard (&some maturing needs to happen) away.

Exactly. Were in for some great times hopefully. Its the new dynasty.

DaBigReality 04-03-2011 08:37 PM

You guys remember when he went beast last year around the same time to help the Bulls get to the PO?

Same shit, different year. He knows when to kick it up.

SinJackal 04-04-2011 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glide2keva
Derrick Rose over last 5 games: 29.4 pts, 9.8 asts, .489 FG pct., 49-of-55 FTs.

God mode activated

:cheers: :applause: :cheers: :banana: :pimp:

b-b-but, Derrick Rose can't pass or score efficiently! Those stats must be fake~

Ruh-Roh 04-04-2011 01:37 AM

6 more games, including Boston, Orlando & NY.

Hope we finish strong.

ljsbb27 04-04-2011 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ruh-Roh
6 more games, including Boston, Orlando & NY.

Hope we finish strong.

We will. Thibs, the rest of the coaching staff, DRose and the rest of our leaders wouldn't allow any different.

Looking forward to us winning these big games before the playoffs to set the tone and really get our guys fired up for the start of the postseason. We need to maintain the killer instinct we've had as of late and finish teams off at critical times. We need to come out to good starts and put teams away from the get go.

bearcatext 04-05-2011 07:08 PM

I feel good about what Rose said on Waddle and Silvy today. Stuff about him playing well to give fans stuff to brag about and how he's solely focusing on basketball and the playoffs right now. Gets you excited for the playoffs to come

step_back 04-06-2011 09:54 AM

Derrick Rose has to be MVP! The man is playing out of his mind this year!:applause: :applause: :applause:

game385 04-06-2011 11:32 AM

Yeahhhhhhhhh BOY!:cheers:

SoSportz 04-06-2011 07:15 PM

He is the real deal and will be one of the greatest players to ever play the game. http://sosportz.blogspot.com/2011/04...r-for-mvp.html

KelticForce1349 04-06-2011 09:54 PM

If the MVP goes to ANYONE other than Derrick Rose this year I wont take it seriously ever again. I am amazed by the shallow arguments made on behalf of other players this season.

ljsbb27 04-07-2011 12:11 AM

Derrick should no doubt be the MVP of the league this year. He's going to solidify that in our remaining games. At this point, he really shouldn't have anything else to prove in order to win this. He's shown everyone time and time again this year why he deserves the honor. We Bulls fans know it.
DRose will continue to show everyone why he's deserving whether they like it or not.