Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Miami Heat Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   2011 NBA Finals Game 1 thread: Dallas Mavericks at Miami Heat (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=224407)

NauruDude 05-27-2011 09:12 AM

2011 NBA Finals Game 1 thread: Dallas Mavericks at Miami Heat

Miami Heat are on a 4 game winning run after running out victorious against Chicago Bulls in their last away game. Dallas Mavericks are however on a 3 game winning run, after winning against the Oklahoma City Thunder, and look to increase that run at the Miami Heat. The Miami Heat are 8-2 in their last 10 outings but were swept by the Dallas Mavericks earlier in the season (all games played in 2010). Miami Heat are 38-11 in the American Airlines Arena and the Dallas Mavericks are 1-0 in the American Airlens Arena. After 2 games the series will be switched to Dallas' American Airlines Center for 3 straight games. If Dallas are to win they will need a major game from star German Dirk Norwitzki.

Projected starting line ups:
Dallas Mavericks have coach Rick Carlisle.

Miami Heat have owner Micky Arison.

I think it will be an exciting game especially looking at the battle between Chris Bosh and Dirk Nowitzki, two of the hottest players in American Airlines history IMO. Maybe Caron Butler will play with Dallas Mavericks soon, so he is on the up. I will predict a 98-96 overtime win for Miami. Mike Bibby (former Vancouver Grizzlies player) will have assists. And meybe the Kidd (a.k.a. Jason Kidd)

Miami Heat have, I believe, the best dancer in the NBA in Catrina Loveheart:

Extra info: FYI the 2006 NBA Finals was the championship series of the 200506 National Basketball Association season. The Miami Heat won the championship in six games over the Dallas Mavericks, winning the final game at the American Airlines Center in Dallas, and becoming the third team to win a championship after trailing 02 in the series. This was Dallas' and Miami's first appearance in the finals, as well as the second matchup of teams from Florida and Texas (with the Houston Rockets and Orlando Magic participating in the 1995 NBA Finals). Heat guard Dwyane Wade was named Most Valuable Player of the series. It was also the first Finals not to have either the Los Angeles Lakers or San Antonio Spurs since 1998, and the only one of the 2000s decade.

Heat007 05-27-2011 09:27 AM

Re: 2011 NBA Finals OGT: Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat, Tue 5/31 9:00p ET

Mavs have no chance.

Miami Heat are your 2011 NBA Champions.

poor Mark Cuban. :mad:

NauruDude 05-27-2011 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heat007
Mavs have no chance.

Miami Heat are your 2011 NBA Champions.

poor Mark Cuban. :mad:

I think youre ****ing right dude.

Riddler 05-27-2011 09:59 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faiCIR9P1Ns

Funnyfuka 05-27-2011 10:01 AM

dirk's supporting cast seriously will have to step up every single game. Dirk aint gonna win it all alone. I doubt the heat will choke, they re finally able to win games in the last minutes against serious opponents which shows they re finally mature enough and up to the real challenges , imo the momentum is clearely on their side right now.

I predict a long series with both teams winning all their games at home and losing the away ones.

Miami in 7.

NauruDude 05-27-2011 11:50 AM

I'd say Dallas in 4

Clutch 05-27-2011 12:17 PM

Heat in 5

Theoo 05-27-2011 12:20 PM

Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 1 OGT: Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat, Tue 5/31 9:00p ET

nice thread sticky this
Quote:

Originally Posted by NauruDude

Miami Heat have owner Micky Arison.

wtf a owner mickyy arison ??? isnt it not that owner pat riley. and WTF THERE CARLOS AROYO TO THE PG!!!!!! hes now a trator celtics . make him bibby.

jumpballtip: now have the mavericks tyson chandler to center. SPOLSTRA NEED FINALLY MAKE A FK** THINK TO HIS BRAIN!!! in chicaco the win the all the game that the win the jumpballtip peoples think it was a concidence ??? i make a thread to the forums : MIAMI TO THE FINALS . because joel anthony winned hes first jumpballtip to the playoff to his career i thinked and the win the game and then the miami were verrey lucky because rose to a turnover afterj umpballtip so the won the jumpballtip but not SPOLSTRA NEED TO USE HEAD!!! cant make always joel anthony to jumpballtip he have put ilgauskas start to center not joel anthony ilgauskas have one the best jumpballtip in nba history. EASY JUMPBALL TIP TO MAVERICK if the have joel anthony to the jumpballtip. tyson chandler verrey good to the jumpballtip he will win it to maverick if it is to joel anthony.

lets get these game on the road :cheers:

King Lebron LBJ 05-27-2011 12:29 PM

Nothing better than the jump ball tip:rockon:

NauruDude 05-27-2011 12:36 PM

Re: 2011 NBA Finals Game 1 OGT: Dallas Mavericks @ Miami Heat, Tue 5/31 9:00p ET

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theoo

wtf a owner mickyy arison ??? isnt it not that owner pat riley. and WTF THERE CARLOS AROYO TO THE PG!!!!!! hes now a trator celtics . make him bibby.

jumpballtip: now have the mavericks tyson chandler to center.

1) Micky Arison is owner, Pat Riley is GM.
2) That is Mike Bibby not Carlos Arroyo you blind jerk.
3) I don't care about your ****ing jumpball tip fetish.

Cangri 05-27-2011 12:38 PM

Can't wait, The Mavs are easily much better than the Bulls!

Theoo 05-27-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

1) i dont care
2) i dont care
3) man you dont care to NBA then why there fk** you make game threads to a post in NBA forum if you hate NBA then get out here forum you hate that NBA make postings to SIMS forum or something :roll:

Clutch 05-27-2011 12:39 PM

Quote:

:oldlol:

Nash-tastic 05-27-2011 12:41 PM

GOAT Game Thread

NauruDude 05-27-2011 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Theoo
1) i dont care
2) i dont care
3) man you dont care to NBA then why there fk** you make game threads to a post in NBA forum if you hate NBA then get out here forum you hate that NBA make postings to SIMS forum or something :roll:

1) You don't care then why you try to say to me Who's Micky Arison???
2) Again, why you say "Thats Carlos Arroyo"? I say its Bibby and you say you don't care? WTF?
3) Just go out and practice you jumbpall tip if you love it so much. Jump ball tip is justa formality, not a game changing event.