Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   lebron and wade are overrated (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=228808)

knicksman 06-29-2011 10:27 PM

lebron and wade are overrated

IMO this 2 should be top 15-20 players.

coz allen and pierce who were regarded only as top 15-20 players won a chip just in their 1st year but lebron and wade couldnt and they even lost to a one man team in dirk who is only regarded as a top 10 player before the playoffs

so if a top 10 player wins a chip, it means that the players he beats are below him so to 15-20 is where there rankings. and there are 3 of them so top 15-20 is where they are

Heavincent 06-29-2011 10:28 PM

Re: lebron and wade are overrated

Lebron is overrated. Wade is not.

I.R.Beast 06-29-2011 10:31 PM

LeBron is overrated....not wade.

kaiiu 06-29-2011 10:35 PM

Lebron Is The Most Overrated Player In History

pegasus 06-29-2011 10:40 PM

Both are stat-padders, but Wade is better. They are top 6-7 players, though.

Kurosawa0 06-29-2011 11:07 PM

Two best players in the league.

kaiiu 06-29-2011 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kurosawa0
Two best players in the league.

And cant win a ring together ? :oldlol: :oldlol:

Kargo 06-29-2011 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaiiu

:applause:

No doubt.

KOLBCTEW 06-29-2011 11:13 PM

Quote:

And cant win a ring together ? :oldlol: :oldlol:

Who said they can't? Not like they're on the verge of retirement...

D12"Magic" 06-29-2011 11:18 PM

They are some of the best players in the league, if not, they are the best payers in the league. Sometimes the hate goes to far.

I.R.Beast 06-29-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

he;s one of the more overrated players in history no doubt. He's just not as impressive as his numbers suggest. I watch him play and i just dont see it. What he does is so exagerrated and i hate the way he board whores.

kaiiu 06-29-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I.R.Beast
he;s one of the more overrated players in history no doubt. He's just not as impressive as his numbers suggest. I watch him play and i just dont see it. What he does is so exagerrated and i hate the way he board whores.

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Loneshot 06-29-2011 11:45 PM

Omg, get outta here folks. I don't like Wade whatsoever and hope he never wins another ring, but to pretend like the dude isn't a premier guard is bananas. I hate to admit it, but the guy puts in some shots that i feel like only Kobe (of today's players) can make. I don't like his crash and burn type of game though.

As for Lebron, be real, folks. If this guy was taken #10 overall and wasn't being labeled the GOAT before he ever signed an NBA contract and glorified by the media as the baby jesus of basketball, no one would be calling him overrated. The dude has performed exceptionally throughout his career. Sure his offense is a bit one dimensional, but no one can deny he's effective 95% of the season. Is he a main event closer? Probably not, but the dude is far from overrated in terms of his basketball resume. While he's embraced the persona created by the media for him, it's not as if the dude hasn't put up the numbers to show he's pretty damn good.

I dare anyone to name a SF better than Lebron playing in the NBA today.

97 bulls 06-29-2011 11:55 PM

Wade and james arent overrated when they're compared to their counterparts today. Its when they they're compared to guys that have had full careers in history. And its honestly not their faults. I sincerely see them winning at least 2 championships over the next 4 years. And by that time, the prime of their careers will be just about over and then they can be fairly ranked.

asdf1990 06-29-2011 11:57 PM

Quote:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

why u always making second accounts to talk to urself. wtf..