Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Fantasy Premier League (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=243968)

baseketball4life 12-19-2011 07:11 PM

Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
As part of the Al Jefferson/Rashard Lewis trade B4l agrees to trade G-Train a move weeks 1, 2, and 3.

Accepted.

G-train 12-19-2011 07:12 PM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baseketball4life
As part of the Al Jefferson/Rashard Lewis trade B4l agrees to trade G-Train a move weeks 1, 2, and 3.

Accepted.


accepted

:cheers:

baseketball4life 12-20-2011 02:15 PM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
As part of the Wall-Curry trade, iamgine trades b4l a move week 2

iamgine 12-20-2011 02:30 PM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baseketball4life
As part of the Wall-Curry trade, iamgine trades b4l a move week 2

Good stuff

baseketball4life 12-20-2011 09:28 PM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
as part of the Lawson and Bargnani trade DZW trades B4l a move week 1.

D.Z.W. 12-20-2011 09:29 PM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baseketball4life
as part of the Lawson and Bargnani trade DZW trades B4l a move week 1.


accept

D.Z.W. 12-20-2011 11:18 PM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
I think the week number should be by what it is right now (ie week 9 instead of first week of season) imo.

baseketball4life 12-20-2011 11:39 PM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
I think the week number should be by what it is right now (ie week 9 instead of first week of season) imo.

that's a good idea what does the commish propose we do about this?

D.Z.W. 12-21-2011 05:22 AM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
As part of the DRose / EricGordon trade, PLR will give DZW a move on the first week (week 9).

poorlilrich 12-21-2011 05:24 AM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by D.Z.W.
As part of the DRose / EricGordon trade, PLR will give DZW a move on the first week (week 9).


agree :cheers:

baseketball4life 12-22-2011 07:46 PM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
From now on lets post the week move trades with the proper week.

So up to date:

week 8

PLR will give a move to G-Train

week 9

Iamgine will give a move to G-train

week 10

B4life will give a move G-train

baseketball4life 12-25-2011 06:20 PM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
As Part of Curry deal to Truth. Truth trades B4l a move this week (week 8).

TruthKGRay3412 12-25-2011 06:21 PM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baseketball4life
As Part of Curry deal to Truth. Truth trades B4l a move this week (week 8).


agree stuff.

baseketball4life 12-27-2011 04:33 AM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
as part of Horford and Wallace deal B4l Trades a move week 13 and a move week 19

bk33 12-27-2011 04:46 AM

Re: Official 2011-2012 moves aquisition thread
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by baseketball4life
as part of Horford and Wallace deal B4l Trades a move week 13 and a move week 19

done dealy


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy