Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Let us recap... Salaries (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262761)

nashwade 05-09-2012 01:55 AM

Let us recap... Salaries
 
Top NBA Salaries
1. Kobe Bryant LA Lakers $25,244,000
2. Rashard Lewis Washington $22,152,000
3. Tim Duncan San Antonio $21,300,000
4. Kevin Garnett Boston $21,200,000
5. Gilbert Arenas Orlando $19,569,308
6. Dirk Nowitzki Dallas $19,092,873
7. Pau Gasol LA Lakers $18,714,150
8. Carmelo Anthony New York $18,520,000
9. Amare Stoudemire New York $18,217,705
10. Joe Johnson Atlanta $18,038,573
11. Dwight Howard Orlando $17,885,400
12. Elton Brand Philadelphia $17,059,726
13. Deron Williams New Jersey $16,359,805
14. Chris Paul LA Clippers $16,359,805
15. Kevin Durant Oklahoma City $16,324,500
16. LeBron James Miami $16,022,500
17. Chris Bosh Miami $16,022,500
18. Dwyane Wade Miami $15,512,000
19. Paul Pierce Boston $15,333,334
20. Baron Davis Cleveland / New York $15,302,181
22. Zach Randolph Memphis $15,200,000
21. Andrew Bynum LA Lakers $15,157,667
23. Antawn Jamison Cleveland $15,076,715
24. Rudy Gay Memphis $15,032,144
25. Brandon Roy Portland $14,940,153
26. Chauncey Billups LA Clippers $14,200,000
27. Chris Kaman New Orleans $14,030,000
28. Al Jefferson Utah $14,000,000
29. Andre Iguodala Philadelphia $13,531,750
30. Carlos Boozer Chicago $13,500,000

where is Gil now? and Joe Johnson actually gets more than the Miami Big 3.. what a joke

I<3NBA 05-09-2012 02:00 AM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nashwade
and Joe Johnson actually gets more than the Miami Big 3.. what a joke

the only reason Lebron, Bosh, and Wade are getting less than Joe Johnson is because they all agreed to take a paycut to get together. otherwise, if they were on their own teams as first options, they would demand more money than Joe-fkng-Johnson.

EvanW 05-09-2012 02:01 AM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
lol rashard lewis

nashwade 05-09-2012 02:02 AM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
and i thought Tim Duncan took some kind of paycut for spurs to sign Manu and some good players? so how much was his salary before the 'paycut'?!

JohnnyWall 05-09-2012 02:03 AM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
Rashard and Gilbert... :lol

GabeIsGone 05-09-2012 02:18 AM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nashwade
and i thought Tim Duncan took some kind of paycut for spurs to sign Manu and some good players? so how much was his salary before the 'paycut'?!

the paycut was earlier in the contract, his salary has gone up every year since he signed and he is now in the final year so this is the highest paying year of the contract.

Pinkhearts 05-09-2012 07:18 AM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I<3NBA
the only reason Lebron, Bosh, and Wade are getting less than Joe Johnson is because they all agreed to take a paycut to get together. otherwise, if they were on their own teams as first options, they would demand more money than Joe-fkng-Johnson.


JJ got the MAX. Lebron Bosh and Wade can't go beyong max.

jbryan1984 05-09-2012 08:23 AM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
Rashard and his 8 PPG earning that money. He seriously has to feel like he just banged an unconscious girl and got away with it. How can you not feel guilty?

Real Men Wear Green 05-09-2012 08:53 AM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by jbryan1984
Rashard and his 8 PPG earning that money. He seriously has to feel like he just banged an unconscious girl and got away with it. How can you not feel guilty?

Nah...Id say, with the Magic, she was drunk and her girls failed to protect her.

b0bab0i 05-09-2012 02:30 PM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by nashwade
Top NBA Salaries
1. Kobe Bryant LA Lakers $25,244,000
2. Rashard Lewis Washington $22,152,000
3. Tim Duncan San Antonio $21,300,000
4. Kevin Garnett Boston $21,200,000
5. Gilbert Arenas Orlando $19,569,308
6. Dirk Nowitzki Dallas $19,092,873
7. Pau Gasol LA Lakers $18,714,150
8. Carmelo Anthony New York $18,520,000
9. Amare Stoudemire New York $18,217,705
10. Joe Johnson Atlanta $18,038,573
11. Dwight Howard Orlando $17,885,400
12. Elton Brand Philadelphia $17,059,726
13. Deron Williams New Jersey $16,359,805
14. Chris Paul LA Clippers $16,359,805
15. Kevin Durant Oklahoma City $16,324,500
16. LeBron James Miami $16,022,500
17. Chris Bosh Miami $16,022,500
18. Dwyane Wade Miami $15,512,000
19. Paul Pierce Boston $15,333,334
20. Baron Davis Cleveland / New York $15,302,181
22. Zach Randolph Memphis $15,200,000
21. Andrew Bynum LA Lakers $15,157,667
23. Antawn Jamison Cleveland $15,076,715
24. Rudy Gay Memphis $15,032,144
25. Brandon Roy Portland $14,940,153
26. Chauncey Billups LA Clippers $14,200,000
27. Chris Kaman New Orleans $14,030,000
28. Al Jefferson Utah $14,000,000
29. Andre Iguodala Philadelphia $13,531,750
30. Carlos Boozer Chicago $13,500,000

where is Gil now? and Joe Johnson actually gets more than the Miami Big 3.. what a joke

Arenas is on the Grizzlies now.

HylianNightmare 05-09-2012 02:32 PM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
rashard lewis :facepalm:

Sarcastic 05-09-2012 02:39 PM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
About half of the players on that list are underpaid.

DTreats 05-09-2012 02:40 PM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pinkhearts
JJ got the MAX. Lebron Bosh and Wade can't go beyong max.

Then why isn't JJ on the top of the list with the MAX?

ninephive 05-09-2012 02:42 PM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarcastic
All of the players on that list are overpaid.

Fixed.

Sarcastic 05-09-2012 02:45 PM

Re: Let us recap... Salaries
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by ninephive
Fixed.


For the amount of money that guys like Kobe, Dwight, and Lebron generate, they are way underpaid.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:41 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy