Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What a waster of a year (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=262855)

knicksman 05-09-2012 08:02 PM

What a waster of a year
 
Knicks could have been contenders if melo wasnt on this team. Lin and amare had chemistry. They make each other better and we could become phoenix east with 90's knicks defense. But instead we rid of the wrong person who has proven he can win with this team 8 out of 9 without melo to melos 2 out of 10. Now were stuck with woodson whos just another thibs, who can only win by demanding effort on defense. Those type of coaches are not for longterm. More defense=more injuries. Ill take dantoni over thibs. Thibs is destroying the bulls right now and maybe cant make it to the conference finals again. Offense is more important so you can give less effort on defense. .

Miserio 05-09-2012 08:09 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by knicksman
Knicks could have been contenders if melo wasnt on this team. Lin and amare had chemistry. They make each other better and we could become phoenix east with 90's knicks defense. But instead we rid of the wrong person who has proven he can win with this team 8 out of 9 without melo to melos 2 out of 10. Now were stuck with woodson whos just another thibs, who can only win by demanding effort on defense. Those type of coaches are not for longterm. More defense=more injuries. Ill take dantoni over thibs. Thibs is destroying the bulls right now and maybe cant make it to the conference finals again. Offense is more important so you can give less effort on defense. .

You're a Knicks fan, every year's been a waste since 1999.

Pushxx 05-09-2012 08:09 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by knicksman
Knicks could have been contenders if melo wasnt on this team. Lin and amare had chemistry. They make each other better and we could become phoenix east with 90's knicks defense. But instead we rid of the wrong person who has proven he can win with this team 8 out of 9 without melo to melos 2 out of 10. Now were stuck with woodson whos just another thibs, who can only win by demanding effort on defense. Those type of coaches are not for longterm. More defense=more injuries. Ill take dantoni over thibs. Thibs is destroying the bulls right now and maybe cant make it to the conference finals again. Offense is more important so you can give less effort on defense. .


:biggums: :wtf:

knicksman 05-09-2012 08:13 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
Melo led to the firing of dantoni and woodson taking over and woodson is the reason why were getting injured because of his defense and so melo is to be blame for lins injuries.

Stuckey 05-09-2012 08:14 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
:biggums:

lol wut

b1imtf 05-09-2012 08:14 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by knicksman
Melo led to the firing of dantoni and woodson taking over and woodson is the reason why were getting injured because of his defense and so melo is to be blame for lins injuries.

What a ****** :facepalm

InspiredLebowski 05-09-2012 08:19 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
Wasn't the Daily News Woodson contract talks stuff bullshit? I mean, it's the Daily News.

Zackmorris 05-09-2012 08:22 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by knicksman
Melo led to the firing of dantoni and woodson taking over and woodson is the reason why were getting injured because of his defense and so melo is to be blame for lins injuries.


One of the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Bigsmoke 05-09-2012 08:26 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
The Knicks could of been in the ECFs if they would have made the coaching change from the beginning.

krazymofo 05-09-2012 08:30 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
They were doomed from the very beginning.

Celtic_Pride 05-09-2012 08:33 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Miserio
You're a Knicks fan, every year's been a waste since 1999.


This :applause:

knicksman 05-09-2012 09:13 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
The Knicks could of been in the ECFs if they would have made the coaching change from the beginning.


the knicks have proven they can win with dantoni during linsanity. So knicks could have been contenders if we didnt have melo.

knicksman 05-09-2012 09:25 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
so people still think that the injuries were just flukes. Woodson, thibs bulls, jvg rockets? Any coach can produce wins if they force their players through accountability but the best coaches can win without even holding them accountable. The best coaches can win with offense only. It takes a higher IQ to make offensive systems than by just forcing players to hustle. Defense is just effort. Before my coach hold me accountable, be sure he has the offense to show for it or else we will be ending up like the bulls where the team overachieves for the 1st season and sucks the following years.

BlueCrayon 05-09-2012 09:25 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
This has to be a troll thread.

LABean 05-09-2012 09:27 PM

Re: What a waster of a year
 
Get rid of Melo asap. Pure cancer.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:32 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy